Start by marking “Bossy Brit” as Want to Read:
Bossy Brit

Bossy Brit

Sexy billionaire Liam Bennett is cocky, dangerously handsome, and more importantly, my new boss. If only my ovaries didn't flutter when he was near—yeah, that'd be super helpful.

When our long hours lead to a dare—and an X-rated encounter—I never expected it to be the hottest sex of my life.

It'd also be super helpful if Liam didn't know it and taunt me about it every
104 pages
Published November 25th 2019 by Kendall Ryan

To ask other readers questions about Bossy Brit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bossy Brit

Start your review of Bossy Brit
Christy
Short and sexy single dad/workplace romance.
Melanie (mells_view)
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute and quick office romance. Single dad CEO and his assistant. They are attracted to each other, but try to keep it professional. Try being the operative word here. Soon things heat up and they stay hot. But it’s mire than just heat between them. I enjoyed this one. Steamy, sweet, and quick. Hard to beat that!!
Cristina
Well, well, well...
This book was hot - considering that we had a british guy, with a big heart and bedroom skills.
Noelle and Liam clicked. They were bold and knew what they wanted and this was it for me. I like it when characters are strong minded and they don’t play as “victims”. I like them to be decided about what they like and what they want to do.
Even tho Liam had a history, I didn’t feel it as an impediment regarding a future relationship with Noelle. And I really liked the connection
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
3.5 'Operation: bang the boss' Stars!

A short and sexy treat from Kendall Ryan. I really enjoyed this office / single dad romance novella. It's been a while since I read anything by this author and I now might have to check her other works since I quite liked this one! Always a good read between full length novels (also especially if you are behind on the reading challenge lol).
Kendall Ryan
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
N.N. Light
Bossy Brit is a steamy romance between billionaire boss Liam and his assistant. Liam's got his hands full with a nasty divorce and three kids. He's a workaholic and the last thing he needs is an office romance. Or maybe it's exactly what this sexy Brit needs to loosen up. Noelle is feisty, sexy and keeps him on his toes. Will it lead to something more? You'll have to read it to find out.

I was freezing my bum off yesterday (- 40 degrees outside) and wanted to get warm. Thank you, Kendall Ryan for
Coco.V
Dec 26, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
Got it as a special gift from the author!

Blurb:

It'd also be super helpful if Liam didn't know it and taunt me about it every chance he got. Unable to deny our attraction any longer, our work relationship
Beth
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
zinger ... holy hotness ...what a steamy read ... loved it ... i could imagine his accent ...who does those British accents?? i wonder??! must read or listen ... wonder who does it??! i am curious. ((what it is not on Audible ...no? u can't say that?? i was just listening to the dude!! maybe it was Louisa Bay who did use that man ?? i gotta do some digging.))
Melissa B
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a quick, steamy read that had my pages burning up turn after turn. If you love a great office romance with a sexy Brit and an even sexier assistant than you definitely want to read this novella! Prepare to be fanning yourself through this read.
Mary
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Noelle and Liam are dancing around each other at work. Both trying not to mix business with pleasure but the sparks are hard to fight. Add the family drama that Liam faces with his soon to be ex-wife, it makes Liam’s world challenging. Could giving in to his feelings for Noelle be the answer? Noelle struggles with lusting after her boss and is surprised when he shows he feels the same. Getting to know Liam outside the office just reinforces her feelings for him. This is a fun workplace romance.
Terra
Dec 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018-books
Its smut. Lol nothing special or different . Quick read
⭐ Emerson ⭐
Dec 25, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: own-not-read
Merry Christmas from Kendall Ryan!

M 🖤
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 ‘Oh, how I love British men’ Stars

I don’t usually give Kendall five stars, but I had to this time. She really snapped with this novella. I loved every part of it. It was never boring, and I never skipped any pages. The best part? It was short, sweet and steamy ALL at the same time.

Overall Ratings:

Chemistry b/w Hero and Heroine: 5
Rochelle
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Quick steamy read about an office romance. Loved this story so much. Liam was the CEO of the company and Noelle was his assistant. So forbidden and I loved it. Liam and Noelle were great together. They try to fight the attraction that they feel between themselves but after one late night at work, they give in. The chemistry between them was so hot. His kids were so cute. Not a fan of the ex-wife and so glad that was no real drama with her. Did I forget to mention that Liam is British? So swoon ...more
Sammi Jayne Brooks
Nov 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Would've rated 4 stats if Hero didn't have 3 kids and an evil ex wife. I think this ruined the book and also didn't add anything to it either.
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This short and sexy forbidden romance tale will have you blushing from beginning to end, these two stir up some serious heat between the pages!! I loved this one, it had the perfect balance of humor, heat and heart to keep me intrigued, swimming in feels, and weak in the knees! This couple has the odds stacked against them, but their overwhelming attraction to one another keeps luring them back into each other's lives. So they have to decide if their going to stand and fight the odds, or go ...more
Louise  O
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bossy Brit is a novella that brings all the feels to every page of this book. An office place romance that is guaranteed to have you reading start to finish in 1 sitting.

Noelle is crazy attracted to her boss, being his assistant, she is up close and personal with him every day; when Liam reads a text on Noelle’s phone, he knows his walls are crumbling.
When working late leads to them both giving it there is no stopping them. The chemistry between Noelle and Liam is off the charts and burns up
J Ashlie
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Two things I absolutely LOVED about this book-
1. There wasnt some major OMG devastating moment that sent me through all 92827272 emotions a woman can feel reading a romance novel. Thank God. You know the one, boy hurts girl, girl runs away in tears refuses to hear him out, vows shell never speak to him again, falls apart, practically dies, and then 2 chapters after your hearts been crushed, bam shes had a change of heart! I read 100 romance novels a year, does every single one need to make me
Mischa
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
This one was hard to rate. On one hand, I really enjoyed this, it was just that kind of heartwarming book one wants to cuddle in bed with. On the other hand, it was a bit simpler and shorter. But hell, it's the holiday season, so... Why not four :D
phoebess
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Bossy Brit was fun to read. The story was light and breezy. Noelle and Liam had an amazing chemistry and all those sparks between them almost burnt down my Christmas tree.
Nicole Hoefs
This was short and sweet. I’m giving it 4 out of 5 stars. This review is for an ARC, and reflects my honest opinion.

I loved the fact that Liam was British, and also that’s one of my favorite guy names ever. Add in the fact that he was a single dad, sexy, and motivated (hello CEO), he was an amazing guy; I’d definitely date him, even with his awful ex-wife in the picture.

I also liked Noelle a lot. I thought I could be friends with her in real life, but only about 100 pages doesn’t give you much
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

3.5 Stars

This was a quick and hot read, and I enjoyed it. But, really, what's not to like with an office romance between a hot British guy and his assistant?

Noelle and Liam are fun, attracted to one another, and work together on a daily basis, making it more than a little difficult to resist one another.

As this is a novella, there wasn't a lot of time to develop the relationship, but I liked the idea of him finding out about the attraction via a text message he
Virginia
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun and flirty. Sweet and sexy. A quick read that will heat up your kindle and warm your heart. I loved it.

An arc was provided for an honest review.
Liz
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Noelle has a problem. She cannot stop thinking about her bossy and very handsome British boss. Liam knows his assistant is off limits, but something about her pulls at him. But when they have a late night at work, things turn unexpectedly and they can no longer deny the chemistry they share. But what does that mean long term for them? Can they make it work? Bossy Brit by Kendall Ryan is steamy and you could feel their connection.

Happy reading!
arissa
My goodness, there wasn't a paragraph that Noelle wasn't horny.

This was not what I expected. JK I don't even know what I was expecting.
Carolyn
"I was gifted a copy of this book from the author"

Liam Bennett is a billionaire CEO and my sexy, new boss. He is so handsome and bossy, with every order in that British accent I fantasize about jumping his bones. As his assistant I know it's inappropriate but I can't help but think he knows and uses it to his advantage. Maybe I should just go for it.
When long hours lead to a game of truth or dare and a kiss, things start to get interesting. We are unable to deny our attraction any longer,
Deborah G.
I'm at the point now where reading a book primarily about sex scenes just doesn't satisfy me anymore. I need depth in the characters, a great plot & storyline, feelings & emotions. I'm not convinced this can be acheived in just ten chapters. Here we find a not so unusual scene, CEO & his assistant are attracted to each other, have sex & try to build a relationship. I don't have much insight into their characters, or personal lives other than a few meetings with her friends or ...more
Courtney
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book-review-crew
This story is a short novella that I recommend grabbing if you need a quick pick me up! Noelle has been fantasizing about sleeping with her boss. One night in the office, it gets super steamy. This hidden office romance makes for a very hot story that you won't be able to put down.

This story was short and fun. I read it in one sitting, and the characters are fantastic like many of Ryan's other characters. Check it out!
Lisa Smith
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a feel good read. I enjoyed it, it was pretty much drama free and just a good romance novel.
Liam was a British CEO, going through a divorce with three young kids. Basically he spent too much time working. Noelle was hired as his assistant. They were both attracted to one another. After one night of working late one thing lead to another......
Nerdy girl
Dec 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Hot and short office romance!! Liam is the CEO and Noelle was his assistant. They both are attracted to each other but try to keep it professional. But one late night when Noelle dares him to kiss her, both of their control is broken.

Seeing Liam with his kids was sooo sweet!! I was hating his ex more and more(no there is no drama but still)
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Overnight Service (Always Satisfied, #4)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)
  • Hitching the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #1)
  • Man Cuffed (Man Hands, #4)
  • Dirty Letters
  • Strong Suit
  • Bang Theory
  • The Engagement Gift
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5)
  • Instant Gratification (Always Satisfied #2)
  • Never Got Over You
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed (Always Satisfied #1)
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • Elijah Wolfe
  • Your Christmas Love (The Bennett Family #10)
  • Park Avenue Player
A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than two dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold over 3 million books and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world. Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than three dozen times. Ryan has been featured in such publications as USA ...more
“You know the real way to a girl’s heart.” I grin at him. “Bacon and Nutella.”

“I do what I can.” He smiles.”
0 likes
“If I’ve learned anything over the past few years, it’s that life is too short, and there are no guarantees.

But there are second chances, and maybe Noelle is mine.”
0 likes