Start by marking “Gypsy Blood (All The Pretty Monsters, #1)” as Want to Read:
Gypsy Blood (All The Pretty Monsters, #1)

Gypsy Blood

(All The Pretty Monsters #1)

I'm not all that special, really. Or uncommon. I'm sure there are a lot of girls with old gypsy blood who see the dead, have killer cults hunting their family, and turn into something that gets scary when they panic. Yep. Completely unoriginal, if I do say so myself.
Move along. Nothing to see here. Nope. I'm just an ordinary girl.

I wish people would believe that.

I've
Published December 14th 2018

Start your review of Gypsy Blood (All The Pretty Monsters, #1)
Stacey is Sassy
It wasn’t the title that pulled me in…

There seem to be two things that make me look twice at a book cover, a striking (not necessarily handsome) bloke and a beautiful cape. I’m not sure what it is about them, but I would LOVE to have a hooded cape of my own. Maybe it's the historical romance reader in me because I'm still envious of the one Jane Bennet wore in Pride and Prejudice (BBC version). Now, the practicality of having a big sweeping hooded cape in Australia has held me back from ordering
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Anna deserves a 5. I could give her nothing less. ...more
Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon)
BR with my cake eating gurls at Reverse Harem Revolution #eatallthecake

#2 Gypsy Freak
#3 Gypsy Origins
#4 Gypsy Moon
#5 Gypsy Rising
#6 Gypsy Truths

4.5 Stars

As you might be able to tell I thoroughly enjoyed this book I didn't even know existed three or four weeks ago.

I mean, this books' name was thrown to me at random, as most thing are in the RHR lair. The place is wack. There are rooms within which are populated by LOTS of cake, swooning, books and the occasional random stranded male
Brittain *Needs a Nap and a Drink*
So I'm a bit of an idiot and I downloaded a bunch of books after taking some muscle relaxers for my back spasms and when I woke up, I found this book and many others on my kindle as a great little surprise for myself. I started reading this one and got about halfway through before I remembered "Oh! There was a reverse harem in there!" This is one of the few times where under the influence me and Amazon actually got along but I do not condone this method of shopping or you will end up with a 5 ...more
Montzalee Wittmann
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great start, very funny!

Gypsy Blood (All the Pretty Monsters Book 1) by Kristy Cunning is a funny and clever book with all kinds of creatures living in one area. One gypsy comes to town to take over her mom's business after her mom is murdered. Many monsters want her dead but no one will tell her why. Lots of action and hilarious fun along the way. She is saddled with a horny ghost too! Pure hilarity!
Allons-y
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description

The Dark Side is one of my favorite series.
This one is already topping it though.

The world building had me scrambling a tad in the beginning and I sort of had a hell of a time separating the new characters initially. It definitely got better at about 40%.

description

Damian, Emit, Vance and Arion are all separate individuals. I enjoyed their personalities immensely.
They are all cursed. They are also sort of bad dudes.
I am fairly positive that everyone in this book is cursed a bit. They all apparently
Alaina
This was so good but I feel like I have so many freaking questions! Mostly because of that god damn ending!!!

Gypsy's Blood will definitely make you swoon, laugh, and get mad occasionally? It will definitely depend on the reader. Now I loved Anna (the ghost) and Violet. Their friendship just gave me joy and I loved them so much. Anna was that one friend that just made everything funny. She was hilarious from start to finish and I can't wait to see what the hell I'm going to get in the next one.
Deborah
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it

On the whole I really enjoyed this.

There’s tons of reviews so I’ll keep mine short so I can move straight onto the next book.

I liked the guys, their relationship and the way they interact.

Anna was the star of the show, she stole the book and made me laugh. She’s the reason for the 4* not 3. Well her and the humour.

Violet was naive, boarding on completely unbelievably clueless.

Yes it felt overlong in places and I just wanted it to get moving and find out what was going on. It’s a first in
Gaby★Me Myshelf and I★
I’m uncharacteristically late to this BR with the Reverse Harem Revolution but better late than never!

First Cunning gives us Four Psychos, now she gives us four monsters

and they are epic!

This book has been all I've heard about since Dec. So I had some pretty big expectations, but I'm happy to say. Its worth all the hype.
I wont even be able to review this fully because I am itching to start into the next. yes I am glad I waited so I don't have that awful wait for the next one! haha I can start
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
I am surprised I enjoyed this book. I was introduced to the author with the Four Psychos series. I still haven't read the fourth book because Paca got too much for me to handle and I'm not in the mood for her chipper.

This book had a character that was like Paca but it was easy enough to ignore her. Violet is a pretty nice heroine but I just don't like the way she's so trusting. I can understand why, since she had been left in the dark by her mother, still I wish she was a bit discerning.

I really
Denisa
This is fun!

I've had this book on my kindle for ages, I dunno why I haven't read it until now.
It has an amazing potential, Anna is so much fun! I can't wait to see what happens next.

It's the kind of book that's hard not to enjoy. Yeah, it doesn't have any 'hard' stuff in it, it's more relaxing than complex, but it's the perfect read for a nice weekend. Impossible to put down and really fast-paced.
Definitely worth trying out!
Maya
description

Oh man, I was really looking forward to this one but sadly yet another disappointing reverse harem novel... I wish to finally find a good one, where there's actually some action going on and the book is not being a YA rated one. So far the reverse harem books that I've read were beyond slow burn romance and with some I even gave up the wait for something to happen. With that being said, if the plot and the characters are awesome, I will read a couple of books in the series even without the hots
Talltree
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: b-rh
4.5 stars!
Rhiannon Chillingworth
Dec 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5. I really loved this!!!

The author's Four Psychos series is one of my favourite RH series' and this is an absolutely brilliant start to something I think I might end up liking more!

This has, for me, what Four Psychos didn't have, and that's interesting male characters. The Four Horseman became pretty interchangeable for me eventually, which is often a problem in RH, but certainly not here. Vance, Damian, Emmitt and Arion are all very separate and individual and they are, indeed, beautiful
Somia
Jan 07, 2019 rated it liked it
An enjoyable start to the series, just not one I felt immersed in, and the end of this book left A LOT of questions unanswered. For everything that is revealed more questions emerge.

Violet is a Portocale gypsy, who has moved to live in the town where her mother was murdered, but with almost no knowledge of her heritage, and the curse suffered by the powerful monsters of the town, she's in for a bumpy and eye opening ride. A ride she shares somewhat with her companion a lying, sex hungery ghost .
❤Bibi's Book Blog❤
I adore Kristy's crafty writing. It's dark, mysterious, snarky and filled with a lot of inappropriate vagina jokes and lame pop culture puns. It might sound like a terrible combination, but the devil is in the detail and the execution is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!!!

"I was a vampire once, until a bitch staked me through the heart. They called her Buffy," she manages to add with a straight face, appearing a little bitter. "She looked more like a Sarah to me though, if I'm being honest."

Unlike Kristy's
❤Rachel Anne's Romance Must Reads❤
Okay, I loved this so much. I don't typically like to wait on sexy times in my romance books and because this isn't YA, because our MC is 25, it had the same slow burn. But I loved her other series under this pen name, Four Psychos, and it pretty much did the same so I wasn't surprised. I'm REALLY hoping book 2 ramps it up. The guys aren't perfect and have some pretty annoying flaws, but that just makes me like them more. I love when an author takes a risk creating MCs who aren't...expected. ...more
Princess J. Antoinette
Okay, I'm diggin' this series so far. Not bad, not bad at all Kristy. I just hope this author can keep up the momentum she has started with the heroine and the (so-called) heroes of this book to flow over to the other books of this series.

I also like how she's not giving her readers too much of the mundane things of life and is getting to the point of this storyline at a steady pace.

Yes sometimes the first book of a series moves a little slow because of the characters and relationships build
Marguerite (M)
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4 stars

Yes, it's awesome.
For what Violet doesn't have, her obnoxious lying pet ghost makes up for. And it makes one hell of a weird, ridiculous and endearing team.

For:

+ The Kiss of Death
Christy Bailey
Mar 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Can we say confused?

So I've heard a lot about this series and thought i would give it a try. To say I'm confused would be an understatement. I'm also intrigued if that makes since. I am hoping the next book in this series can shed some light on what the heck is going on. Guess I'm about to find out!
Erin *Proud Book Hoarder*
While not badly written, and the worldbuilding is interesting enough, the entire book is basically talking. Not only does everyone sit around and talk the whole book, but it irritates me when the lead doesn't know what's going on, only has it told to her in bits, and doesn't believe the new information for extended periods of time. I got the men confused on who was who. The ghost was funny, but sometimes even I wanted to salt her when she got on my nerves. Again not horrible, but not much ...more
Sakina Carter
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this!!

I really enjoyed four Psychos by Kristy Cunning so I was looking forward to reading another RH series by her and she did not disappoint.

With Four Psychos I was more into the story but with this I was more into the characters (if I am being honest the storyline was bit confusing). I adore all the characters in this book, especially Anna, OMG she is freaking hilarious, I really hope that Violet figures out a way to save her because she is adorable.

This was another great RH read, I
Carly
"Just don't run up the stairs!" Anna calls from behind me as I gamble and pick a direction. "The secondary characters always end up dead first when they go up the stairs and you're simply not interesting enough to be the lead character in this story," she adds.

~

I'm busy trying to roll back up to my knees, so all I do is glare at her as she darts back in, hissing out a breath as she dances from foot to snow-covered foot and pulls off the knit slippers.
"Forgot my shoes," she says before quickly
Bunnycore
Okay I am going to throw out that I have been waiting to read this book for so long. I saw so many reviews that had made me anticipate it. Why did I wait? Because I was in a paperback kick. Still am and this was not written in paper. Now I am in the middle of trying to save money to get my truck back on the road I just got myself a KU sub.

Anyway...

I wanted to say like four psychos this was amazing. But it fell flat for me. I may have been the only person in the room to say this. I was confused
HeatherH
Nov 16, 2019 rated it liked it
I took a step outside my normal YA genre here and was pleasantly surprised. I wasn't sure during the first third how I felt about the story but here I am buying the sequel hah! The absolute best part of this was Anna - the ghost side character who brings so much humor and dirty little wisecracks to the story. I'm intrigued to learn more about the different monsters here and how Violet's gypsy bloodline will play a part in breaking the curse that haunts them all.

There isn't a ton of world
TMI-Tammy Tammy Insoft
Loved this story. Anna the ghost was so funny. Lots of Beautiful monsters in this book. Favorite
Jane Cousins
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
To say the pnr market is saturated with RH novels is an undeniable fact. But authors who can actually deliver a story line, a layered world and multiple 3 dimensional characters who can maintain a sizzle factor...? Those authors are few and far between. Certainly making the grade is Kristy Cunning. Her worlds are a little on the dark side, but they are intriguing and like real life have funny, tender, scary and sad moments.
I may not stick with the series long term, I will see where this journey
⭐️🌛soph🌛⭐️
MUST READ IMMEDIATELY

... this book will leave you with an epically amazingly devastatingly amazing book hangover. It’s . Just. That. Good. This book is RH and a slow burn as stated by the author.
The author was right that it was a little slow plot wise in this book but it was worth it for the fun mix of myth and legend.
The MC miss gypsy arrives in town hoping for answers, with a sweet mix of deadly secrets at her Beck and call trying to solve the mystery of her past. But in her searching she
Chrissy
Jan 28, 2019 rated it did not like it
I tried really hard to like this book, stopped reading twice and then tried again..but it just doesnt get any better so quit at about 78%. I was sick to death of how many times the words "portocale gypsy" appeared throughout the book. Every page it said and sometimes a handful..just so overused. The premise sounded good but for me it didnt deliver, i kept waiting for things to pick up and get better but it didnt. The main character isnt 3d, has nothing appealing about her, no personality ...more

• The Lost and the Chosen (The Lost Sentinel, #1)
  • Awakened And Betrayed (The Lost Sentinel, #2)
  • Crimes of Cupidity (Heart Hassle, #3)
  • Signs of Cupidity (Heart Hassle #1)
  • Bonds of Cupidity (Heart Hassle, #2)
  • Don't Bait Me (Nora Jacobs, #3)
  • Variant Lost (The Evelyn Maynard Trilogy, #1)
  • Void
  • For the Love of Cupidity (Heart Hassle, #3.5)
  • Destined Darkness (Nephilim's Destiny, #1)
  • Knightfall (Tangled Crowns, #1)
  • Vital Found (The Evelyn Maynard Trilogy, #2)
  • Destined Blood (Nephilim's Destiny, #2)
  • Seeker (The Royal Trials, #2)
  • Smoke and Wishes (Best Wishes #1)
  • The Marked and the Broken (The Lost Sentinel, #3)
  • Greed (The Damning, #1)
  • Destined Fire (Nephilim's Destiny, #3)
Kristy Cunning always loves a good laugh, and lives and breathes the emotions of the characters she becomes attached to.

Though she came from a family of musicians, she has zero abilities with instruments; she sounds like a strangled cat when she sings; and her dancing is downright embarrassing. Just ask anyone who knows her. Her creativity rests solely in the written word. Her family is grateful

All The Pretty Monsters (6 books)
  • Gypsy Freak (All The Pretty Monsters, #2)
  • Gypsy Origins (All The Pretty Monsters #3)
  • Gypsy Moon (All The Pretty Monsters, #4)
  • Gypsy Rising (All the Pretty Monsters, #5)
  • Gypsy Truths (All the Pretty Monsters, #6)
“Maybe their parents didn’t love them enough and it made them stabby?” 3 likes
“I…have no idea what to say. Kidnapping a girl and showering her with dead bodies as roses is not something I can adjust to at all. Nope.” 1 likes