Start by marking “Tangle (Dogwood Lane, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tangle (Dogwood Lane, #2)

Tangle

(Dogwood Lane #2)

Sparks fly between a die-hard romantic and a sexy cynic in this fresh, funny romance from USA Today bestselling author Adriana Locke.

That cream-filled, caramel-topped doughnut should have been hers. Still, Haley Raynor can’t deny that the pastry thief with the dreamy blue eyes looks even more delicious. But moving in on a handsome devil like Trevor Kelly is bad news for a
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 284 pages
Published July 2nd 2019 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Tangle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tangle

My Pink Fairytales
No room for Jesus ⭐

I can count on one hand the number of my most favorite authors of all time and Adriana Locke is definitely one of them. ❤

Tangle is even better than Tumble and I could bet my life Pen & Grace’s story will be the best of the series.

Ok, so Haley and Trevor.
She’s smart. Really smart. Funny as hell, gorgeous and her dry wit is impossible not to admire.
Trevor is Prince Charming-material, drool-worthy, also super intelligent and his banter with the heroine makes this book deser
bookmarkbelles
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I found the first book Tumble to be sweet and adorable but this book..... This book is on a whole different level! Who knew Haley could be a sassy firecracker! Definitely not me but man was I living for it! I love when a side character in a previous book surprises the hell out of you once they get their own story. Tangle in my opinion was way more enjoyable than Tumble because this reader related more to these main characters and loved the sexy, sassy banter and the whole runner/chaser dynamic. ...more
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shelly
If I thought I fell in love with Dogwood Lane in Tumble, I didn’t even know what love was. I mean, this small town filled with these larger than life personalities is working hard on owning my heart. And y’all? I’m not even trying to fight it.

This felt so good! From the perfectly executed sparky banter, to the slowly building scintillating chemistry that burned between Trevor and Haley – every bit of this story was a delight! I don’t even know who I loved more! Honestly, in a rare feat – I think
Melanie (mells_view)
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Once again Adriana Locke has given us small town romance with a lot of heart. This is sort of a reluctant, yet inevitable romance. These two promise they won’t fall in love, but you know how that goes.

Haley loves love, she just hasn’t had much luck with it. Trevor doesn’t think that OTL exists, and he’s also had terrible experiences with the supposed big L. These two have an immediate attraction and pull toward each other. Their banter and connection is so fun, and once they’ve known each other
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"I want her to want me the same way I'm wanting her, even though I know it's fucking stupid. And unfair. And illogical. But she doesn't. And I shouldn't."

I have to say, I have a girl crush on Hayley. She had me cracking up in the first chapter and I never stopped. Especially when she's with her bestie Claire. Please tell me she'll get her own book, pretty please? I can't wait to meet the man that can handle her...and Hayley since they are a package deal. I'm smiling just thinking about it.

Hayl
Kim
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tangle is the book that you'll tell your friends about. Trust me. I'm telling you about it, arent' I?
I don't even have words to express how much I love this book.

Trevor Kelly is everything. EVERYTHING.

I enjoyed every single moment of Haley and Trevor’s journey and their chemistry was to die for. In true Adriana Locke fashion, she’s given us yet another couple to completely fall in love with!

Haley & Trevor, along with the rest of the Dogwood Lane crew, give me life!! This is THE book that you
Tracy  C
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another winner for Adriana Locke. Trevor and Hayley were adorable together. I always enjoy when the H and h forge a good friendship first. I loved how tangled up Trevor got in his feelings for Hayley. I actually teared up because he was so tortured. He really didn't get it. And Hayley ended up so strong in her conviction. All around fantastic read!
bookmarkbelles
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I found the first book Tumble to be sweet and adorable but this book..... This book is on a whole different level! Who knew Haley could be a sassy firecracker? Definitely not me but man was I living for it! I love when a side character in a previous book surprises the hell out of you once they get their own story. Tangle in my opinion was way more enjoyable than Tumble because this reader related more to these main characters and loved the sexy, sassy banter and the whole runner/chaser dynamic. ...more
Mandi Beck
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so thrilled to be back in Dogwood Lane! Locke writes my most absolute favorite small town romances and this one takes the cake...AND the donuts! Trevor Kelly is delicious in every single way and Haley is endearing and so so fun! The two of them together are everything! I never want to leave Dogwood and can’t wait to visit again!
Tami
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first book in this series but Trevor and Haley were everything. I think a lot of women can identify with Haley and how she sees love and relationships. The wit, banter and issues are easily relatable and the reader roots for both of them. Well worth your time to read.
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"He's eating me alive with his eyes. Sizzling the sides of my face where his thumbs gently stroke my skin. Setting my body ablaze as it becomes apparent he's on the verge of losing control."

Small town SUPER SWOON!! A chance meeting swirls into an unexpected fall where each are not even prepared and fight every step of the way, only to realize there's no way they can, resulting in the sweetest, most romantic turn of events that had my heart bursting and eyes tearing up at the end. The banter set
Brooke Stover
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story! I related so much to Haley and her desire to find love. I saw so much of myself in her. Adriana does an excellent job of creating both a heroine looking for love but being a strong woman at the same time. My favorite love stories are those where the hero thinks he doesn’t want love and then meets his match in the heroine and falls to his knees. That’s this story. Trevor doesn’t believe in one love for a lifetime while Haley believes in the fairy tale. Can Haley get ...more
Escape into a Booksite
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
*4 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

I had previously read the first book in this series, and I was excited to see that Adriana was releasing the next book because the people of the Dogwood Lane are awesome.

Wet met Hayley previously because she was Mia's Nanny, assisting Dane while he raised her. So this time, it's her chance at a happily ever after and for us to get to know her.

I really liked Hayley and enjoyed watching her trying to work out how she wants her life t
S.L. Scott
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THE BEST LOCKE BOOK YET! Sorry for the shouty caps, but that is a HUGE feat to beat! I love Adriana's book, but this one just grabbed my heart and spoke to my soul in the happiest of ways. From the opening scene that had me grinning ear to ear to the final page where I was secretly praying there were more, I loved this book. The character development is excellent, the banter is perfect, and the storyline kept me flipping pages and then dreading that it was ending.

If you only pick up book this Ju
Erin Lewis
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star review of Tangle (Dogwood Lane #2) by Adriana Locke
Tangle was well written and full of love, romance, laughter and the opportunity for Hayley Raynor and Trevor Kelly to fall in love. I really liked Hayley and Trevor, both separately and together.
There was not a thing that I didn’t love about this book. From the first page to the last I was absolutely captivated by the story that Adriana Locke wove and read this in almost one go. I love small town romances and when you throw characters li
Katie Robinson
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Swoon swoon swoooon!
This romance was a little on the sweeter side than I normally go for, but I didn’t mind one bit! I jumped into this one having not read the first in the series and that didn’t affect my enjoyment of this at all - definitely can be read as a standalone. I do want to go back and read Tumble now, not to mention the upcoming third book (so ready to watch Penn fall in love)!

Haley and Trevor were just true perfection. They’re both full of intelligence and wit; their banter made me
Manoela
4.25 Stars

Tangle brings a romance that is a delight to read. I loved every minute of this book and I think the author did a great job with these characters!

Here is the story of Haley, a character who believes in love and who after having had countless amorous delusions for falling in love with the wrong guys, wants to take time out in love, what she did not expect was to come across Trevor, her complete opposite and who does not believe in love. Two people totally opposite, but they complement
Lisa Ward (Dirty Blonde Books)
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, netgalley
I loved the story, the characters, the secondary characters and the banter.

I started the book on a red eye flight from the US to Italy and didn’t sleep a wink because every time I put my Kindle in the seat pocket and closed my eyes, I sat there thinking that I’d read just one more chapter.
One more chapter turned into 78% of the book. ❤

I fell in love with Trevor right along with Haley.
Their meet cute was adorable and their conversations just became funnier and more interesting as the story unfold
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Who new a doughnut can be the catalyst for romance - LOL. Hayley has had her fill with crappy relationships and decides with the help from her family to not date for a few months. Taking the time for herself, she is literally left with her mouth hanging open when a sexy stranger tries to take the last doughnut she had her eye on. But will the chemistry with Trevor be the end of her dry spell? Or will their thoughts to having a "no Falling in Love" agreement, once again leave Hayley without a las ...more
Amali Rose
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nobody does small town romance better than Adriana Locke and Tangle is a testament to this fact. Full of warmth, heart and sincerity it's damn near perfection!
Kari Davis
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars! Another hit from this fantastic author!

Adriana Locke has it down for the small town romance feels. Tangle had me right from the get go. It gave me exactly what I hoped it would. I loved Tumble, but Tangle took a step up. You want a light hearted sweet and funny read this is right up your alley!

It’s a vicious cycle I’ve been in my entire life—meeting a guy, going on a few dates, and then attaching myself to him like my life depends on it.
Haley was a character I loved in Tumble and was
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
You know what they say about best-laid plans.....and of course this one is no different - its especially entertaining when you have a hardcore cynic who does not believe in love and a small town girl who wants nothing more than to be loved!!!

I absolutely adore the town of Dogwood Lane and all its resident, and I look forward to visiting it many more times over the course of the next few books.

I loved Haley when we first met her in Tumble. She is this sassy little dynamite package who has a heart
Marissa
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
ARC Kindle Copy for Review from Net Galley and Montlake Romance.

I received a free, advance copy of this book and this is my unbiased and voluntary review.

Haley Raynor bad day was only going to get worse since the cream donuts she was eyeing was already sold out. The owner of said donut Trevor Kelly hears her pathetic story and gives her his donut.

She is a romantic and he just in town for a week. The chemistry heats up as they end up having a fling. What will happen at the end of the week when h
Dana Sulonen
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So, my all-time favorite book boyfriend of Adriana Locke’s was Max from Perception. Notice I said was. CAUSE TREVOR KELLY IS EVERYTHING. I can’t believe it myself, but it’s true.

Adriana Locke does it again folks. No one does small town love stories like her. Haley is a heroine who is finding herself in a way that is very relatable to many women, no matter the age. And Trevor... sigh...

Seriously folks. Read this book. Fall in love with Trevor. Eat a doughnut. (You’ll get that part later).
Clare
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Thanks to the publishers and NetGally for the ARC of this.

Yet again, I spent the day in Dogwood Lane, even though I was busy with real life. And yet again I was swept away by Locke's writing and the sweet characters.
Jennifer Kennedy
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s going to be hard to put into words how I feel about this book. It’s simply amazing. This is why Adriana Locke is my favorite author.

Haley dates really crappy, bad for her, guys. And not just dates, but falls in love with them. And then she finds herself alone again. Her cousin Dane (from the book Tumble) bet her that she can’t date for six months. She accepted. Haley has really been finding herself and making herself happy and then walks in Trevor Kelly.

Trevor doesn’t believe in love. He d
Angel
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg could this book be any better? I thought Tumble was amazing? Well it was but I’m so in love with Trevor and Haley.
How adorably sweet this book was. The flirty banter was too cute, the contract cracked me up. They had their hilarious moments for sure. these two had some serious sparks flying and it was such a slow beautiful burn. I loved everything about this book. I’m loving this series and these characters. So much heart. Loving this small town, I wish I could just go for a walk on Dogwood
Cee Cee Houston
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tangle is the second in the Dogwood lane series by Adriana Locke and tells Trevor and Haley’s story. It sweet and sexy and full of the usual fun feelings you get from the light-hearted side of Adriana’s stories.
She’s a whizz at writing these small hometown stories filled with dirty talking gorgeous guys and sassy, snarky, take-no-prisoners girls.
Haley believes in love and Trevor doesn’t but fate, and a doughnut has put them in the same place. The attraction is instant, the chemistry out of contr
Happily Mary After
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-july
Tangle has all of the small-town charm, endearing characters, steamy interludes, lighthearted humor and feel-good romance that you’d expect from Adriana Locke, and reading it reminds me why she is one of my favorite authors. Haley and Trevor meet when he comes to Dogwood Lane to oversee a construction project, and their chemistry is instant and blazing hot. Neither is looking to get involved, especially because Trevor is only in town for a short time, so they settle into a playful, very flirtati ...more
A K
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a heartwarming story with great characters. I love a good small town romance and Tangle does not disappoint. Grab this one and devour it, like I did! You won’t be sorry!
Romance Retreat: 10 ebooks of Tangle up for grabs! 1 18 Jul 06, 2019 08:28AM
Romance Retreat: Tangle is LIVE! 2 12 Jul 03, 2019 07:46PM
Romance Retreat: Tangle Teaser 2 9 Jun 28, 2019 10:22AM
Romance Retreat: 100 Ebook Giveaway!! 2 38 Jun 10, 2019 11:42AM
USA Today and Washington Post bestselling author Adriana Locke lives and breathes books. After years of slightly obsessive relationships with the flawed bad boys created by other authors, Adriana has created her own.

She resides in the Midwest with her husband, sons, and two dogs. She spends a large amount of time playing with her kids, drinking coffee, and cooking. You can find her outside if the

Dogwood Lane (3 books)
  • Tumble (Dogwood Lane, #1)
  • Trouble (Dogwood Lane, #3)
“Because love doesn’t end. Because that piece of paper that says we were no longer married didn’t climb inside me and cut the line from my heart to his.” 1 likes
“Well, you can what-if yourself to death. Keep it up, and you’ll find yourself on your deathbed someday, wondering what-if, and you’ll be out of time. A hundred years goes by like the blink of an eye.” 1 likes