Start by marking “Queen of His Heart” as Want to Read:
Queen of His Heart

Queen of His Heart

When you play your cards always have a Queen in your hand.

Officer Samantha Daniels has been given a dangerous mission; go undercover to get close to criminal mastermind, Dominic Murphy. However, becoming one of the king pin’s family isn’t as simple as introducing yourself with a basket of muffins.

Samantha must keep it together as she dives into her dark side, all while und
ebook
Published December 27th 2018 by Suzanna Lynn

To ask other readers questions about Queen of His Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Queen of His Heart

Sassy Southern
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was fantastic! I didn’t really know what to expect I knew it was a mafia romance type but this was done differently from any others I’ve read. The story has a very strong Joker and Harley Quinn feel to it. Samantha is a psychologist and has been recruited to go undercover and try to win the heart of a king pin who has built his “Deck” but all he’s missing is his queen of hearts. After being accepted into the deck “Harley” which is Samantha’s alter ego has started to fall in love with D ...more
Angela *Whiskey Angel Life Blog*
I was provided a copy of Queen of His Heart for my honest option.

This was my first read by Suzanna Lynn. Having never read any of her previous works, I was sure what kind of writer she would be. Boy was I in for a treat.

Miss Lynn executed a well plotted, unique mafia type storyline that kept me engaged.

Her characters were intense and the chemistry was profound and powerful. Definitely edging on the side of Harley Quinn/ Joker personalities.

And the ending will leave you want more, much more.

Altho
Gwen Shafer
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by this writer. Hold on because you go for quite the ride. Intense and gripping from the beginning to the end.Sam/Haley works for the police but she is going undercover to get information. But going undercover is more than what she thinks it is. Dom is the King who wants a queen little does he know she will walk right into his life and change him. I freaking loved this two together. This was an amazing storyline . Intense twists and turns a definite page turner ...more
Myra Espino
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Queen of His Heart is somewhat like Joker and Harley Quinn story.
The way the story started is giod and as the story goes, I was intrigued on what and where Samantha/Haley and Dom's story will end. The concept of the story is good and I was easily pulled into it. The characters are good.
The ending... My gawd.. Interesting read!
Kathi
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I want more! I was drawn into this story form page one. Every twist and turn brought out a new emotion. It did feel a bit rushed toward the end, and the ending was not enough for me. But so good and entertaining. First time reading this author, it won’t be my last.
Jos
Jasmine
Javelyn
Jan 02, 2019
Author Suzanna Lynn is a full-time mom of three beautiful, energetic children and spends her days with them and her husband in a small town nestled in the deep rolling hills of Missouri.

Growing up in the Ozarks, as a child Suzanna spent her days wandering the fields and woods surrounding her home. While most children avoided the dark corners of the woods, she sought it out, imagining them to be fi