Start by marking “Wonder Mountain Christmas: The Tale of Cinderella, Retold (World of Wonders Collection #2)” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Min's childhood in foster care was marked by loneliness, relieved only by her escape into books about the magical worlds of Narnia and Middle Earth. Now that she's of age, she's looking for a home in the mountains she's dreamed of all her life--only to find that working as a server in a luxury ski resort is not only lonely, but thankless and humiliating.

And then, one snow
Kindle Edition
Published December 14th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Wonder Mountain Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wonder Mountain Christmas

really liked it 4.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Kate Flournoy
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wonder Mountain Christmas is a touching re-imagining of a timeless fairytale. My favorite thing about the stories that I love the most is that they have the ability to transport me to another place. They show me the magical side of everyday existence and a sense of that magic stays with me.
Wonder Mountain Christmas is a story I will remember for that.
Min is a creative and sympathetic re-make of Cinderella, and though at times I found it tricky keeping pace with her POV (especially keeping track
Cela Day
Dec 14, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
Shyla Yarhouse
Dec 15, 2018
Feb 11, 2019
Kendra Ardnek
Feb 11, 2019
When not traversing the imaginary worlds she creates in her fairy tales and fantasy stories, Cela Day lives in a tiny cottage with her husband and a lot of plants, all of which ("whom?" she adds hopefully) have names. She believes reading The Chronicles of Narnia cover-to-cover countless times as a child taught her more about grammar and readable syntax than any English class she ever attended. Sh ...more