Start by marking “Blue Angel” as Want to Read:
Blue Angel

Blue Angel

She’s touched the underworld. Can she survive its legacy?

Waking on an unfamiliar floor, Pax is faced with two hard truths. A murderous government agency wants her dead – and monsters really do exist. What’s more, her body’s going haywire, which she desperately hopes isn’t a side-effect of her encounters in the city’s tunnels.

To survive, and protect
Published January 22nd 2019 by Rumian Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Blue Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blue Angel

Start your review of Blue Angel
S.J. Higbee
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
My firm advice would be to get hold of Under Ordshaw before picking this one up, as Williams tips us straight into the middle of the action and while that keeps the pace going, you’ll be floundering if you don’t know who is doing what to whom. While this is urban fantasy, as it is about fabulous creatures lurking within the thickets of a large fictitious city somewhere in the UK, it has quite a different feel to the general run of UF books.

Williams has managed to create a cast of cha
Maddalena
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review: my thanks for this opportunity.

As the saying goes, this second volume in the new Urban Fantasy series Ordshaw hits the ground running: while its predecessor Under Ordshaw needed to establish the playing field and to sketch the main characters’ profile and therefore suffered some slight pacing problems, Blue Angel can now afford to start exactly where we left off and drive at high speed toward the next phase of the
Steph Warren
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
*I received a free copy of this book with thanks to the author. The decision to review and my opinions are my own.*

Blue Angel is the fast-paced urban fantasy sequel to Under Ordshaw, and I definitely recommend reading them in order, or you may be wondering who these badly injured people are, why they are so shell-shocked, and why none of them seem to like each other that much!

Welcome to Ordshaw, where the streets may be mean, but what is beneath them is far, far worse. ...more
Ami
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Phil Williams created an incredible world and called it Ordshaw. Within this world he populated astoundingly creative characters, human and non-human, good and evil. In Blue Angel, this the second book in the series, the high tension excitement and entertainment continued nearly non-stop. It was edge-of-my-seat, just one more chapter reading throughout. I enjoyed it very much and highly recommend it (in case you can't tell, lol). So, now I off to read book three!

Read via Kindle Unlim
BriarGrey
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-read
4.5/5

Blue Angel is a solid sequel to Phil Williams' Under Ordshaw. Without spoiling book 1, let me just say that we get to learn more about the world that exists in and around and under Ordshaw, with good character growth and plenty of action. If you liked Under Ordshaw, definitely read Blue Angel, and if you haven't read Under Ordshaw yet, but like new takes on urban fantasy, then I highly recommend picking that up ASAP.
Hayley
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blue Angel is a bit of a tonal shift after Under Ordshaw, but not so much that it’s jarring. Instead it makes the problems presented in the previous book feel much bigger and more complicated, and I am so down for more of that. While my previous issue with the characterisation of Pax doesn’t really get addressed, she does feel a lot more believable and comes into her own as a leader of sorts. I look forward to seeing how the series continues.
Janice Drake
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Interesting sequel to Under Ordshaw. Williams keeps a host of characters hopping and makes the action move quickly. I like Pax, she's a fighter with a huge heart. You definitely need to read Under Ordshaw first to get the most from the story. Can't wait for the next book. I received this book as an ARC and wanted to leave a review because I really liked it.
Phil Parker
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, Phil Williams does it again with his second book in his Ordshaw series. In fact, I think I might have enjoyed this one even more.

This book retains the same light touch of humour mixed with relentless excitement and danger for our motley group of protagonists. Everyone continues to distrust each other, suspicion is rife. The Ministry for Environmental Energy becomes even more conniving, badly run and full of ignorance – so just like any branch of the civil service. Except now we
Gillian Laverty
Mar 01, 2019
Yvonne Kanocz
Feb 16, 2019
Phil Williams
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
P.Parker
is currently reading it
Aug 23, 2019
Alan
Oct 18, 2019

• The Fall of Dragons (The Traitor Son Cycle, #5)
  • The Mysterious Howling (The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place #1)
  • Deeplight
  • How to Betray a Dragon's Hero (How to Train Your Dragon, #11)
  • The Switch
  • The Missing Diamond Murder (A Black & Dod Mystery #3)
  • First Flyght (The Flyght Series #1)
  • Lady of Magick (Noctis Magicae, #2)
  • Doing Time (The Time Police #1)
  • How to Seize a Dragon's Jewel (How to Train Your Dragon, #10)
  • The Empty Grave (Lockwood & Co., #5)
  • The Narrows
  • Lent
  • The Rithmatist (The Rithmatist, #1)
  • Akin
  • The Forbidden Wish
  • Changeling (Sorcery and Society, #1)
  • Never Die
Phil Williams writes contemporary fantasy and dystopian fiction and non-fiction grammar guides. His novels include the interconnected Ordshaw urban fantasy thrillers, the post-apocalyptic Estalia saga and the action-packed Faergrowe series. He also runs the website English Lessons Brighton, and writes reference books to help foreign learners master the nuances of English.

Phil lives with his wife