Start by marking β€œThose Chance Encounters” as Want to Read:
Those Chance Encounters

Those Chance Encounters

𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒉:
She shattered my soul with the very first smile she gave me. I wanted her, craved her, yearned for her...
She wanted nothing to do with me, but I was an adamant bastard through, and freaking through...

π‘¨π’Žπ’‚π’“π’‚:
He pulled at my being with the very first wink he gave me. I desired him, ached for him, broke entirely for him.
He didn't live up to his promise, keeping me wait
Expected publication: June 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Those Chance Encounters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Those Chance Encounters

This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Add this book to your favorite list Β»

Pearl Khatri
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ah! My third book baby! Those Chance Encounters consists of mentions of bullying, body issues, and eating disorderβ€”all of which I have, and still face in my day-to-day life. I hope you like this story. It was emotionally draining, but also a lot of fun, working on, and bringing my characters to life in this contemporary romance/women's fiction novel. πŸ’–πŸŒΊπŸ–€
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
➳ Rate: 4,5 / 5 stars

Those Chance Encounters was my first Pearl Khatri novel and it pulled me in right from the start. I didn't put this book down since I started it. Amara is a special character, I related to her a lot with how she felt and how people treated her and this book was special to me because of that. But it was much more than that... Kenneth and Amara's connection is so exceptional, I immediately fell in love with them.

Kenneth being an actor and Amara a make-up artist, you can see h
Mary  Meredith
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where to begin with this review. I’m not even sure I can articulate all that this story captured. It definitely touched my mind and heart with it’s beautiful words, honest truths, and fantastic journey.

Amara is a beautiful woman and soul. She is genuine, guarded, and loves with her entire being. We learn so many truths about Amara in this story. Honest and ugly truths. What I love most is Pearl made her real! She took this flawed character and gave her a story of heartbreak, love, and growth. D
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
β†ͺR E V I E W↩

This is a NEW to me author & books. First read in contemporary romance from her. I had the honor of being kind of in the "in" slightly when it came to this, so I was excited to review it!

Kenneth is a struggling actor and Amara is a professional makeup artist. Their chance encounter happened during a night where one was celebrating while the other a different kind of celebrating. Amara is there with her best friend and Kenneth with his brother, when they meet Amara is stuck with
Jasna Vegar
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a book by a new to me author. It is a contemporary romance and I am glad and grateful for the ARC. I liked the story and the journey of the two main protagonists and I am giving it 5 stars.

This is Kenneth and Amara's love story. Kenneth is a an actor trying to find his place in the Hollywood world, and Amara is a professional make-up artist. You would think that they have met on the movie set, but their chance encounter was more random. They met in a club on a casual night, with a typica
Gabrielle
May 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
I would firstly like to thank Pearl for allowing me to read the ARC edition of her third book! Can we get a celebration dance right here please because I mean, three books that is amazing! This is my first ever ARC and I thoroughly enjoyed the book even though this isn't a genre I read at all! It was definitely my first jump into contemporary romance and it was a really enjoyable read.

'Those Chance Encounters' is the story of Amara Rogers (aka Cap - I loved the Marvel, and GOT references, they d
Ashley
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
β€œI’ve wanted you from the first moment you first smiled at me. I’ve craved for you since the first time we kissed. I’ve yearned for you ever since our first goodbye.”

Do you believe in love at first sight? Touch? Goodbye? Can a chance encounter change the heart and ultimately fate? In makeup artist Amara Rogers’s world, it is definitely a possibility. A crummy night comes to an unexpected screeching halt when her path is crossed by none other than the bombshell actor, Kenneth Barnes. A chance mee
Jay
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gabriella GM
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm so happy for this chance - to be able to read ARC. Pearl Khatri is an unfamiliar author for me so I didn't know what to expect. But I could tell just after few chapters that I would love it. Amara and Kenneth had my heart from the beginning. I could punch him in the face sometimes but that's how his dunce affect works :)
Through the story I realized that Pearl has some talents (besides writing) that are really amazing. I saw in the Important note on the beginning that she wrote lyrics but I f
Coffeechick8
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this as a ARC . First time reading this author and I didn’t know what to expect. After reading a few chapters I absolutely loved it. I loved the story of these two characters.
Emily Dockery
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a very romantic and passionate romance novel but with the realistic point of a woman who is held back by her outer appearance. A truly refreshing take on a romance novel with all the language and text of today. Overall, a good read!
Jesse Cyrus
Mackenzie Hoover
Rani Seth
Tia Lee
Β« previous 1 next Β»
I am an IT (Information Technology) graduate, a YouTuber, and a makeup junkie. I reside with my aunts, mum, and younger brother in Mumbai, India. I love talking to my dad on a daily basis, as, being the ardent workaholic that he is, works abroad for most of the time during a year. I'm an unwavering reader, dreamer, and believer. Unicorns are my spirit animal (they exist, so don't even try to tell ...more