Start by marking “Crowed (Team Zero, #1)” as Want to Read:
Crowed (Team Zero, #1)

Crowed

(Team Zero #1)

She wished for death. A killer showed up at her door.

Eloise
Life left me when my family died.
I thought I wanted to die, too, until death comes knocking on my door.
Only, instead of killing me, he breathes new life into me.
For the first time in my existence, I'm scared. Because when that life is taken from me, I'll have nothing left.

Crow
I have one rule: leave no traces behind
Published January 31st 2019 by RK Publishing House

To ask other readers questions about Crowed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crowed

Dri ✰
Feb 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
3 STARS

▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
3.5 Stars

This one is full of action and suspense and reads very fast paced. Eloise is a nurse who now lives alone after the loss of her mother and grandfather. She and Crow get thrown together under very unexpected circumstances and this is the love story of this very unlikely couple.

The premise of Crow's background and how he became a killer was certainly intriguing. It set the stage for the unfolding mystery of Crow trying to find the traitor who betrays him. He is a part of a group of assasin
Adriana
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
A Few days ago an arc of this book appeared in my kindle so I'm guessing I must have signed up for it somewhere lol So I thought why not give it a shot what do I have to lose. So glad I did. Rina Kent is a new author to me so I really didn't know what to expect. What I didn't expect was to be drawn into this book so fast to the point that I didn't want to put it down until I knew what would happen next.

Crow is an assassin , kidnapped as a child and turned into a lethal killer and also got him h
Rochelle
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book and I am voluntary leaving a review. This was the story of Crow and Eloise. It made me think of the Bourne movies and I loved it. It had action, suspense, and lots of heat. They were both broken but when they found each other they became complete. I can't wait to see what the next books in the series are going to be like because is they are anything like this one, they are going to be good.
Elizabeth Neal
Jan 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Review in progress...
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
4.5 down for the kill stars!! Rina is a new author to me and damn if I am not going to stalk her for life now!!!

This is the first book of the “Team Zero” series. And I can not wait for the books on the other guys!!

🖤This is Crow and Eloise’s love story...

Crow is an assassin. That is literally all he knows. One betrayal and one gun shot leads to a whole new world. One who the leading star is a beautiful woman who he calls “Nurse Betty”. Now everything is changing...

Eloise had a great life. But no
Rina Kent
Dec 19, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Crowed - Team Zero Book One

It's LIVE!

$0.99 for a limited time
(FREE on Kindle Unlimited)
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon CA
Amazon AU

Teasers

Casey ~BookObsessionConfessions~
Rina Kent is a new to me author and she shows tons of promise with the start of this series. It's full of mystery, suspense with a bit of action and heat.

However, it started out a bit on the slow side for me and I started losing interest fairly quickly so I had to put it down for a few days. But as soon as I picked it back up, things started progressing much faster and it held my attention until I reached the end.

Eloise started out as a very depressed character. She lost the last person she lov
Esha Aeron
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!! The plot was interesting.. I didn't want to put the book down without knowing what will happen nxt. The characters were amazing too. Can't wait for ghost's story.
An ARC was provided in return of a honest review..
Barbara Russell
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Five stars for this awesome romantic-suspense novel by Rina Kent.
Eloise is a nurse, dealing with the aftermath of her beloved mother’s death. Crow is an assassin who’s trying to change life and escape from Hades—the man he’s been working for since he was a child. And he’s exactly what Eloise needs to start a new life.
Set in lovely Southern France and beautifully written, this novel will capture your heart. Great descriptions, awesome writing, and an intriguing cast make this novel an awesome beg
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Thrilling and unapologetic! An on the edge of your seat romance suspense that kept me hooked from page one. I enjoyed the characters and their journey together to find meaning in their lives as two broken souls become whole with each other.
Booknook Reviews
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A quick note: Being a reviewer on Booksprout has allowed me to meet characters I may never have otherwise. Thank you to the authors that provide their ARCs for readers like me. Mwah!

I really enjoyed this suspense romance, I look forward to reading more books by Rina. Go get this book for yourself and sign up for her newsletter. :)

1) What worked for me:
-I liked its fast pace, I read this book in one sitting
-Eloise and Crow are unique, quirky characters that have a sort of instalove thing happenin
Lisa H
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Crow was raised for one function. In order to keep focus on that function, he’s been on Omega. It’s a bad thing to be on.
He was part of Team Zero, his boss is Hades.

Lot of world building.

Eloise is suffering from disassociation since her mother passed.

What happens when these two tragic people meet?

Cynthia Krietz
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing! It has the perfect balance of angst, love, conflict and realism. Eloise's character is very easy for me to relate to and at some parts of the book, I felt like I was reading about myself. The story has a great plot line and flows very well. I'm excited to see where the author takes us next!!
B. C. Booklover
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Up All Night With Books
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars
Review by Leah
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

How on earth is this your first published book lady!!?!?! Crowned by Rina Kent needs to be on your TBR list like now! Go ahead and just click that “Want to Read” button and then read once released. This whole book is so good! I felt like it was an extension to one of the Bourne Identity movies, which I am totally addicted to. This book has that adventure, suspense, crazy angst, and wonderful characters.

Eloise has just lost her mo
Heather Confessions Of A Bibliophile Creighton
Crowded starts off a new assassin series! Introducing us to the team and giving hints at what would come with the rest of the series. Rina Kent is a new to me author & she has done a great job hooking me with this book!

Crow & Eloise's Story!

Crow is our anti-hero…but trust me you’ll grow to love him! Crow & the rest of Team Zero were taken off the streets as children and introduced to the Pit. Hades runs the show & along with a psycho doctor helping him out, they came up with a d
Laylaah
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whennie
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gosh!! What an amazeballs this book is! I love Crow! Oh my gosh! This book contains all of our emotions, makes you sad, makes you scared and definitely makes you happy. I needed more of their story. I loooove it!! Never expected I've won an arc, thank you so much, Rina! I will wait for your other books!! I love this!! 😍😍
Linda
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. This book was amazing. It was so difficult to turn the light off when I was at 70%. This book had suspense, deep emotions, intensity. Tears, warm fuzzies. I don't want to say much, because to do so I'd be afraid of divulging spoilers. Let me say, this book amazed and so entertained me. I WILL READ THIS AGAIN, even knowing everything!
Kimberly
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romantic suspense read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is a good balance of realism, conflict, angst, and love read.

Kali McQuillen
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-read, 2019-arc
Eloise and Crow meet by chance, they never should have met at all. Once they do, once they figure out their connection and find out what they mean to each other all bets are off. I loved the suspense, loved guessing who is going to be there for them and who isn't. Loved watching their journey that is unlike most. Can't wait for the next book in the series!

Audrey Lei Lacambra
I received an ARC after winning from a giveaway and I’m voluntary leave an honest review in exchange. Rina Kent is a new author to me and I can say that I already love her debut novel/series.

Crow was one of kids that kidnapped and raised as an assassin by The Pit. Out of 50 assassins only eleven of them survives and become the TEAM ZERO. He was a cold hearted assassin controlled by a drug called OMEGA that created by The Pit’s Boss, Hades and a Psycho Doctor. Recently went to a mission on Southe
Anne Baker
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Magnificent Must Read

What can I say only wow! this book blew me away! My first read of a Rina Kent book and it won’t be my last! The first book in the Team Zero Series was stupendous! A plot that is so unique, suspenseful, gripping, fast paced and oh so steamy! I loved it from the very first page, I just could not put this amazing story down! You never expect what is coming next with all the unexpected twists and turns. The character of Crow a Team Zero member on a mission in Southern France,
Stephany Snell
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok so, I got an advanced copy of this from the author a few weeks back but it got lost in the inbox shuffle so I’m a little late. Sorry! Anyway, due to the surprise inbox drop, I went into this read completely blind and I’m actually really glad it worked out that way. As a general rule, I like my books (and tv and movies) firmly rooted in present day reality. If I read a blurb that even hints at some sort of science fiction, fantasy, magic, futuristic, dystopian or supernatural theme, I’m out. C ...more
Wendy
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!!!

I loved this book. I am completely obsessed with remorseless killers that fall in love when they think they just don’t have the ability to feel emotions like that. This is a great story and the rest of Team Zero and the Rhodes series look to be just as good. I can’t wait for more. I had already read the 3 chapter preview for Ruin, about Aaron which is also awesome, so I can’t wait for the rest of that.

This book is about Crow, a member of Team Zero, who are a team of assassins who were
Surbhi
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This romance is mind blowing. I have read some dark romance with HEA earlier but nothing like this one.
Story sets in France where a contract killer meets a lonely,suicidal girl in a remote house and how they both found a new direction ,love in their lives where they desire,want to live together and grow old.
I have been hooked on this novel from start but it is not for those who want their heroes to be good man.In this story hero is bad In fact worst of the human beings as he lives to kill other
Caroline Doig
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my 1st read and review for this author and what a fantastic story, I just couldn’t put this book down I had to read it right up until the end it had me hooked. Eloise has lost everyone she loves and now with the loss of her mother she is alone depressed and she wanted to die, and when a man stands at her door with a gun in his hands she doesn’t flee in terror she opens her arms and gladly waits for death but nothing happens. Crow is a member of Team Zero he’s an assassin who is being giv ...more
W.  L.  Charron
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book review is for Crow by Rina Kent

Ah!! the assassin turns out to have a heart after all! ♥
This is the story of Crow and Eloise. Crow is an assassin who has had an attempt made on his life. Eloise is a nurse he first meets while being cared for in the hospital. The meeting was NOT a pleasant one for either of them. He held her hostage, but let her go so he could make his escape. Eloise was literally alone in this world, other than Charlotte, her beloved poodle. She really wants to die, bu
Brandy Jones
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness this book is so good. I had intended on reading it over a few days but once I started I couldn't stop. I finished it in one sitting. It's dangerous and romantic all wrapped up in one. It's different from most books similar to this in how the heroine always begs for their life but Eloise practically begged for her death. She felt she didn't have anything to live for and was a shell of the person she used to be. Crow is lethal and to the point but that all changes with the first gli ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
Rina Kent is a lover of suspenseful plots and edgy characters. She has always been obsessed with romance. Storytelling is in her blood. Plotting is her addiction. Flawed and gripping characters are her drug. She makes it her mission to give them all types of trouble before granting them happy endings.
When not scheming her characters' fate, Rina manages a hectic schedule divided between studying an

Team Zero (2 books)
  • Ghosted (Team Zero, #2)
“I awaited this moment for a lifetime. I waited for him to ignite whatever lurked inside me.” 0 likes