Start by marking “Crowed (Team Zero, #2)” as Want to Read:
Crowed (Team Zero, #2)

Crowed

(Team Zero #2)

She wished for death. A killer showed up at her door.

Eloise
Life left me when my family died.
I thought I wanted to die, too, until death comes knocking on my door.
Only, instead of killing me, he breathes new life into me.
For the first time in my existence, I'm scared. Because when that life is taken from me, I'll have nothing left.

Crow
I have one rule: leave no traces behind
Published January 31st 2019 by RK Publishing House (first published January 30th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Crowed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crowed

Start your review of Crowed (Team Zero, #2)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Awesome!

I loved this book. I am completely obsessed with remorseless killers that fall in love when they think they just don’t have the ability to feel any emotions. This is a great story and the rest of Team Zero and the Rhodes series look to be just as good. I can’t wait for more. I had already read the 3 chapter preview for Ruin, about Aaron which is also awesome, so I can’t wait for the rest of that.

This book is about Crow, a member of Team Zero, who are a team of assassins who were kidnapp
♛ Mademoiselle Smut ♛
description

Eloise broke my heart. And Crow mended all the pieces.

I went into this book completely blind. I skipped the blurb and just went for it—kind of a good idea, kind of not. There's a lot of essential elements in this series that I imagine are introduced in the first book, so there was some stuff I did not understand.

This book tells the story of alone and broken Eloise and a killer, Crow. When Crow, an assassin of Team Zero, is shot while on a mission, he's sent to the hospital where Eloise works.
JadeC
Apr 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars! this one fell short as compared to Ghosted (#3) but nevertheless, its still packed with loads of action, steam and suspense. Crowed is a story about Eloise (beautiful name btw) and Crow. Both of them are similar in a way that they felt dead inside and feared no death. but things changed after they met each other. its relatively shorter but still a nice and complete story.
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
3.5 Stars

This one is full of action and suspense and reads very fast paced. Eloise is a nurse who now lives alone after the loss of her mother and grandfather. She and Crow get thrown together under very unexpected circumstances and this is the love story of this very unlikely couple.

The premise of Crow's background and how he became a killer was certainly intriguing. It set the stage for the unfolding mystery of Crow trying to find the traitor who betrays him. He is a part of a group of assasin
Adriana
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
A Few days ago an arc of this book appeared in my kindle so I'm guessing I must have signed up for it somewhere lol So I thought why not give it a shot what do I have to lose. So glad I did. Rina Kent is a new author to me so I really didn't know what to expect. What I didn't expect was to be drawn into this book so fast to the point that I didn't want to put it down until I knew what would happen next.

Crow is an assassin , kidnapped as a child and turned into a lethal killer and also got him h
Rina Kent
Dec 19, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Crowed - Team Zero Book One

It's LIVE!
(FREE on Kindle Unlimited)

Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon CA
Amazon AU

Teasers

Rochelle
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book and I am voluntary leaving a review. This was the story of Crow and Eloise. It made me think of the Bourne movies and I loved it. It had action, suspense, and lots of heat. They were both broken but when they found each other they became complete. I can't wait to see what the next books in the series are going to be like because is they are anything like this one, they are going to be good. ...more
BG
4.5 Stars

"What the hell do you want from me?” I murmur, “I’m so broken.”

“What a fucking coincidence.” He lifts my head so those deep blue eyes stare at my soul. “I’m broken, too.”
Elizabeth Neal
Jan 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Review in progress...
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
4.5 down for the kill stars!! Rina is a new author to me and damn if I am not going to stalk her for life now!!!

This is the first book of the “Team Zero” series. And I can not wait for the books on the other guys!!

🖤This is Crow and Eloise’s love story...

Crow is an assassin. That is literally all he knows. One betrayal and one gun shot leads to a whole new world. One who the leading star is a beautiful woman who he calls “Nurse Betty”. Now everything is changing...

Eloise had a great life. But no
Meily
Crowed is everything I want in a dark, romantic suspenseful read!

The Good

1) Crow is hot! Hot, hot! Freaking hot! Okay, now, let's talk about something else, but Crow is freaking hot.
Whenever he was in the scene, I might have licked my screen once or twice. He just pops from the page.

2) Chemistry. Dammmn.

"What the hell do you want from me? I'm so broken."
"What a fucking coincidence. I'm broken, too."

Opposites attract has always been one of my favorite tropes. Here, we have a nurse
KC Leigh
Rina Kent is a new to me author and she shows tons of promise with the start of this series. It's full of mystery, suspense with a bit of action and heat.

However, it started out a bit on the slow side for me and I started losing interest fairly quickly so I had to put it down for a few days. But as soon as I picked it back up, things started progressing much faster and it held my attention until I reached the end.

Eloise started out as a very depressed character. She lost the last person she lov
100sweet
Apr 25, 2019 rated it did not like it
DNF @40%.

Why does this author keep having the h think "oh la la" every time she is lusting for the H? That is so stupid. Plus, she is depressed in the beginning but raging mad with the H. No thanks!
Esha Aeron
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!! The plot was interesting.. I didn't want to put the book down without knowing what will happen nxt. The characters were amazing too. Can't wait for ghost's story.
An ARC was provided in return of a honest review..
Lisa H
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Crow was raised for one function. In order to keep focus on that function, he’s been on Omega. It’s a bad thing to be on.
He was part of Team Zero, his boss is Hades.

Lot of world building.

Eloise is suffering from disassociation since her mother passed.

What happens when these two tragic people meet?

Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Thrilling and unapologetic! An on the edge of your seat romance suspense that kept me hooked from page one. I enjoyed the characters and their journey together to find meaning in their lives as two broken souls become whole with each other.
Booknook Reviews
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A quick note: Being a reviewer on Booksprout has allowed me to meet characters I may never have otherwise. Thank you to the authors that provide their ARCs for readers like me. Mwah!

I really enjoyed this suspense romance, I look forward to reading more books by Rina. Go get this book for yourself and sign up for her newsletter. :)

1) What worked for me:
-I liked its fast pace, I read this book in one sitting
-Eloise and Crow are unique, quirky characters that have a sort of instalove thing happenin
B. C. Booklover
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cynthia Krietz
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing! It has the perfect balance of angst, love, conflict and realism. Eloise's character is very easy for me to relate to and at some parts of the book, I felt like I was reading about myself. The story has a great plot line and flows very well. I'm excited to see where the author takes us next!! ...more
Heather 'Confessions Of A Bibliophile' Creighton
Crowed starts off a new assassin series! Introducing us to the team and giving hints at what would come with the rest of the series. Rina Kent is a new to me author & she has done a great job hooking me with this book!

Crow & Eloise's Story!

Crow is our anti-hero…but trust me you’ll grow to love him! Crow & the rest of Team Zero were taken off the streets as children and introduced to the Pit. Hades runs the show & along with a psycho doctor helping him out, they came up with a drug called Omega
Karen
May 12, 2020 added it
The suspense almost killed me at the beginning of this one. Eloise is a nurse who lost everyone that matters in her life and doesn't see any reasons to still be alive when Crow shows up in her door. I can't deny I cried thinking things would end up in way but they didn't. I shouldn't be surprised by now that Rina's writing does have this power. Any of them had nothing to lose and they found a worth it purpose on each other again. Also I couldn't help seeing similarities on their story and Eloise ...more
Up All Night With Books
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars
Review by Leah
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

How on earth is this your first published book lady!!?!?! Crowned by Rina Kent needs to be on your TBR list like now! Go ahead and just click that “Want to Read” button and then read once released. This whole book is so good! I felt like it was an extension to one of the Bourne Identity movies, which I am totally addicted to. This book has that adventure, suspense, crazy angst, and wonderful characters.

Eloise has just lost her mo
Alexandraa W
I can’t get enough of this author 😍😍😍 SHE WROTE THE BEST HERO!!!! Well at least the hero that i like though ~ OTT POSSESSIVE ALPHA MALE :)

THIS STORY is short but for me it’s cute love story... they meet unexpectedly but they found each other in the middle of a sudden which is great. Both are not so hard on each other when little by little they get to know one another... THE CHEMISTRY is so sweet!

- NO CHEATING

- NO DRAMA WITH OW~ DRAMA WITH OM but not too annoying.... THE DRAMA IS ONLY about the H
Laylaah
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Red Hot Romance Blog
Jul 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-star-reads
I don’t know how I feel about this one. While I like the concept of this assassinator storyline I needed Crowe to be more of a badass. He just decided to go against the brainwashing he had for his whole life, you can’t stop taking a drug you took for decades and become this nice loving guy. This would be a time I’d expect the alpha to be a jerk. Plus, their was barely any buildup. I was expecting some kind of drama!!
Flo₂₂
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-it, v-h
I loved it 💖
Especially Crow! I melted for him .
I loved this couple so much, they were funny and i had always a smile reading it.
Yes Eloise had ugly thoughts BUT they didn't trigger me at all , because she wasn't that serious about it , i mean, i couldn't take it serious , thanks to Crow, because that situations were hilarious for me .

I didn't read the first book about her parents.. if i will like Ghost book , maybe i will go back to it.

I really enjoyed this book , it was safe and intriguing ✌
Linda
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. This book was amazing. It was so difficult to turn the light off when I was at 70%. This book had suspense, deep emotions, intensity. Tears, warm fuzzies. I don't want to say much, because to do so I'd be afraid of divulging spoilers. Let me say, this book amazed and so entertained me. I WILL READ THIS AGAIN, even knowing everything!
Whennie
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gosh!! What an amazeballs this book is! I love Crow! Oh my gosh! This book contains all of our emotions, makes you sad, makes you scared and definitely makes you happy. I needed more of their story. I loooove it!! Never expected I've won an arc, thank you so much, Rina! I will wait for your other books!! I love this!! 😍😍 ...more
Zizie
May 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kimberly
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romantic suspense read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is a good balance of realism, conflict, angst, and love read.

« previous 1 3 4 next »

• He Hates Me (Hate & Love Duet, #1)
  • Tempting Devil (Sinners and Saints, #2)
  • Wicked Promises (Fallen Royals, #3)
  • Ruthless Bishop (Sinners and Saints, #3)
  • Savage Lover  (Brutal Birthright #3)
  • Wicked Saint (Sinners and Saints, #1)
  • Brutal Bully (Bad Bullies #1)
  • Trick Me Twice
  • Wicked Dreams (Fallen Royals, #1)
  • Bloody Heart (Brutal Birthright #4)
  • Wicked Princess (Royal Hearts Academy, #3)
  • Covetous
  • Black Skies Riviera
  • Brutal Heir (Court University, #1)
  • Stolen Heir (Brutal Birthright #2)
  • Soulless (The Privileged of Pembroke High, #2)
  • Emerald (Colors of Crime #1)
  • Eden (Angelview Academy #3)
Rina Kent is an international bestselling author of everything enemies to lovers romance.
Darkness is her playground, suspense is her best friend, and twists are her brain’s food. However, she likes to think she’s a romantic at heart in some way, so don’t kill her hopes just yet.
Her heroes are anti-heroes and villains because she was always the weirdo who fell in love with the guys no one roots f

Team Zero (6 books)
  • Lured (Team Zero, #1)
  • Ghosted (Team Zero, #3)
  • Shadowed (Team Zero #4)
  • Misted (Team Zero, #5)