Start by marking “False Queen (Royal Conquest Saga #2)” as Want to Read:
False Queen (Royal Conquest Saga #2)

False Queen

(Royal Conquest Saga #2)

>> He gave her his loyalty. Will he give her his heart? <<

I married a murderer.

A Fae king who claimed me to punish his family.

My in-laws may be beautiful and cruel, but their cousins are far worse. The vile tyrants would bury us all with a laugh and a smile if it meant taking Liri’s kingdom from him. They refuse to accept a human as Queen of Dahlquist. They want me gone.

W
ebook
Published March 26th 2019

Start your review of False Queen (Royal Conquest Saga #2)
Renée
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
What the freak berries?!?! Nikki Jefford has done it again with the second book in The Royal Conquest Saga - False Queen.

With the story interchanging between Hensley, Melarue and Aerith there’s never a dull moment across the realms. They each have their own battles, love interests and wonderful tales to tell.

Melarue is my absolute favourite out of the three. She’s hilarious, confident and a badass who does what she wants.

I highly recommend reading False Queen, and I cant wait to continue The
Michelle Fritz PA
🎂 Oh Sweet Surprise Birthday Cake! 🎂 What a thrilling and heart clutching edition!! I am in love with these characters and in total awe of this spellbinding author💝 Her words have taken me hostage and carried me away into a land of enchantment and danger. I sped through the pages and forgot about my world for a few lovely hours. The words just seemed to be painted so vividly that there was just nothing else but them! This is by far one of my favorite series ever! I cannot choose a favorite chara ...more
Shawn
Totally epic read

I love everything about this book the characters are amazing. They are funny, witty, snarky and some down right evil. Reading this book was a total page turned and I was sad when it ended, it gives you all the feels with the log no moments, He'll yes moments and then the WTF moments lol. It truly keeps you on your toes. The drama is real a d the funny parts are absolutely hilarious. Everyone needs this book and series in their lives!
Carmen  Torres
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nikki Jefford is relatively new to me. However, she's a phenomenal author! I met Aerith in the Monster Ball Anthology. She was basically sold to a Fae King who was bad. His family were even worse. He's murdered and she found her freedom and love. But there's still a matter of her dead husbands cousin who wants. Will she get her happiness? Will death be her only salvation? This book gave me the feels,chills;you name it I felt it. Truly a fantastic end. I can't wait for more!😘❤❤❤❤
Jackie
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads, arc
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader's copy of this book.
Wow, just, um, Wow! I didn't see this one coming, this is amazing, but holy sweetberries, the cliffhanger ending just kills me. I hate waiting on book 3! But to be fair, the wait is definitely worth it if it's anything like book 1 & 2. This flowed fast & furious & was a "can't put it down" page turner type of book. A new to the series reader definitely needs to start at the beginning of the series to get the full experience from this
Nikki Archer
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The cliffhanger I was like no. I’m say wow again False queen has action from the start a little sexy in it ,,, Backstabbing cousins crazy family all out crazy,,, everyone wants to be king Jealous ex girlfriend. Can’t wait for book 3.
Dayzee
Starr Wilde
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! What an epic adventure! Part 2 of Royal Conquest series (Preceded by Stolen Princess to be followed by Three Kings), we get to see the mortal realm, aka Earth, through Mel and later Aerith's eyes. Meanwhile, Hensley is about to marry King Liri. But evil persons are afoot and plot a takeover of Dalquist and poor Hensley is key. This causes pregnant Aerith to return to her former home to rule Dalquist while Liri deals with the mess the evil doers caused. I cannot say much more because spoiler ...more
Roxanne
Elven sisters are awesome

This book was amazeballs! The story is told from Melarue, Aerith, and Hensley's POV and keeps you guessing. I thought I knew what False Queen was going to be about...I was wrong. Do not read this with any preconceived notions, because it is much more than you can possibly imagine and so freaking good. I smiled, worried, and laughed throughout. Mel is even stronger and funnier than before. Aerith falls into her role naturally. And it's hard to hate the Fae! Best part, thi
Tricia Randall
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can realm jumping be a real thing? Please. No. Oh, pitberries!! I want to portal to Pinemist, Dahlquist, and Ravensburg to help Aerith, Jhaeros, Melarue, and Liri fight against the evil cousins. To eat some of the delicious food, drink sweetberry tea and bubbling wine with the twins, Folas (dreamy and mine) and Galather.

Nikki Jefford's False Queen has plenty of action, adventures, suspense, and laughs. The sisterly conversation between Aerith and Melarue had me giggling. Aerith is still a stron
Tiffany (Bibliophile Babes Book Blog)
An adventurous tale well woth the wait

I thought Aerith was a force to be reckoned with, but Melarue has turned out to be the wild card of the Heiris sisters. Mel is fierce, ferocious, and fiery, literally, and is as much a leader as her sister. I loved getting more of her and her adventures on earth and beyond. And Ryo😯😯 the youngest Elmray sibling is turning into a man before our eyes. I feel like his brothers and sisters undervalued him and his abilities to be a leader.

Let's not forget about
Alexandra
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a whirlwind of emotions! What a wonderful book!
I love Airith and Henley caught my heart too. This story made me fall for them even more. And the men - oh wow! Swoonworthy! All of them! (Except for Airith's and Mel's dad of course!) The musical was so awesome, I loved the idea, and the not so false Queen? Perfection!
When I came to the last chapter I started to get nervous. How is she getting everything done in one small chapter? But I should never have doubted Nikki Jefford. Because - be fo
Aimee
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic!

If you enjoyed Stolen Princess you will love False Queen. This was everything I wanted and more! It had me hooked early on and kept me on my toes throughout. Such a fantastic continutation of the Royal Conquest series. We see a lot more of Mel, who I'm sure is a favourite for everyone, and delve deeper into the Elmray family history and, of course, further family drama. There are bits of humour, romance, and loads of adventure - especially where Mel is concerned. Highly recommend this
Jessica Gorgen
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good continuation

The first book was good, although I was a little offput by how quickly Aerith fell for Jhaeros after despising him so long. The second book developed more of the characters and I enjoyed it much more. Although I’m now irritated with Melarue’s character for her immaturity, but then I had to remind myself she’s barely an adult so of course she’s immature. And it speaks to the author’s writing when you get pulled in enough to feel emotions about the characters. I also really am st
Jeanna
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love these characters! I can't even pick a favorite, because they are all so awesome! Mel is totally kick-ass. Aerith is, too, in the way she owns a responsibility she never asked for but absolutely dominates in the way she carries herself. Jhaeros isn't nearly as stuffy as originally thought. The family dynamics in this series are anything but boring. So much drama! I can't wait for book three! It'll be immensely entertaining to see how these very different males handle what's coming!
Melissa
Jun 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“I would have rather lived in a hut or even beneath a tarp than trade you in for riches. I love you more than anyone in all the worlds.”

In False Queen by Nikki Jefford, Aerith is pulled back into the world of the fae as acting queen when King Liri comes and begs for her help so he can go rescue the love of his life. The cousins continue to fight for the crown in Liri’s absence and Liri realizes it may be impossible to return to fae with his queen.

I enjoy this series. There are cute little romanc
Pam Foster
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hold on tight.....this book is a hell of a ride!

Freaking loved it!!!! It’s hilarious, it’s bonkers, it’s a roller coaster of pure fun! It’s really hard to review this without giving away any spoilers so I will just say that I’m so happy the author decided to expand this world from the initial novella into a series because it’s turned into one of my favourite projects to date that she’s written. If you enjoyed book one then you aren’t going to be able to put this down!!!!
TheBookieMonster
Oh wow how I loved this book! I started it a month ago, read two chapters and knew I was going to love it... so I saved it for a time I could sit in one sitting and devour the whole book! I cannot wait for the next book! If you read the first book, you must continue on!! I am into the characters! Aerith and Jahreos. Hensley and Liri, Mel and Devkan or Rho! Can’t wait to find out what happens next.
Brittani
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love this world and the characters even more so. I actually loved reading about Liri, Hensley and Melarue a lot more than I thought I would. I definitely fell for Liri!

Aerith and Jhaeros kick ass as always. I loved seeing them in the new role. I kept turning the page and then it ended! I am so ready for Three Kings!
LEAH ANN
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More please!!

Wow!!! I’m loving the series so far and the characters are surprising me in many ways. I’m in a love/hate relationship with a couple of them...lol. Some I just want to bop them on the head or scream at them. And the ending leaves me wanting the next book yesterday!!! I had a hard time putting the book down! Loved it!
Miss S
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book ! I didn’t want to put it down. I loved getting lost in Dahlquist, Pinemist an the human realm, the author connected them so well too. To see the Fae an Elves grow from the last book was a joy and I can not wait to read more about them ! If you want Ogres,forbidden love, royalty & loyalty in a book then look no further. ...more
Jo
Aug 14, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This one started off a little slow for me but boy once it picked up it was full steam ahead and I could not put it down!

Favorite Quote:
“They’ll think something indecent is taking place if you keep the door shut.”
“Well, they ought to check the parlor. There’s all kinds of debauchery unfolding, and the door’s wide open.”
Sharon Gillman
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Royal family is gaining steam

So by book 2 I'm starting to love some of the royals I had hated and am now growing to love. We have new baddies popping in to hate such as King Lori's cousins whom want the crown for themselves. On to book 3 to see who gets the crown and whom gets there comeuppance? Can't wait!
Randy Aldridge
Nice read however,

Story is interesting and moves along nicely, I've just one question. What year is it there? It sounds like it's taking place in the middle of a _Buffy the vampire slayer _series. All the 'lingo' comes from the 1990s'. I live in Seattle(ish) so maybe people still do across the pond.(?). Oh yeah, I had a half a star tacked on but it wouldn't stick!
of books & portkeys
The Queen of Cliffhangers

Oh, pit berries. Like a fairytale ball right when Cinderella looses her glass slipper, the story ends. I am beyond giddy that I just downloaded book 3. This book should be one huge epic novel. This is one of those novels that you dream about because your mind can’t turn off. The story keeps playing on repeat all the best scenes.
Kerry Fabrizio
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series so much!

This series is one of the best. The characters are fantastic, the dialog is witty and the story keeps you on the edge of your seat throughout and not so patiently waiting for the Three Kings!
Bookish Serendipity Shannon williamson
So good!

This book was amazing! I loved reading about Aerith and Jhaeros and Mel again! And seeing a completely different side to Liri with Hensley. Ugh. I can’t wait for the next one!
Lisa P
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fae, elves, humans, ogres, and more

Curses, cousins, and crowns! Everyone is in this story! There are some new players added to the mix, interesting turns in family affairs, and a large helping of chaos. I can't wait for the next book! The recipe bonus is excellent!
loraine cooke
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

I love this series and I am so glad the author decided to continue with the series. Great characters and storyline.
Kimberly Gordon-Bercich
Better Than 1st Book

Mel is still my favorite character. This book was better than the original. It’s about time for some consequences to some of the Royal siblings behaving badly!

• The Monster Ball
  • The Monster Ball: Year 2
  • The Girl Who Cried Werewolf (Of Fates & Fables Book 1)
  • Serving the Fae (Daughter of Light, #2)
  • The Girl Who Cried Captive
  • Stolen by the Fae King (Mated to the Fae King, #1)
  • Seeking the Fae (Daughter of Light #1)
  • Heir of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #2)
  • Descending Into Madness (Winterland Tale #1)
  • Betrayed (Magi Rising, #1)
  • The Exiled (Dominion of Ash #2)
  • Spirit of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #4)
  • Fae Curse (Yew Queen, #1)
  • Of Beast and Beauty (Daughters of Eville, #1)
  • Of Dreams and Sorcery (Royal Fae Guardians, #1)
  • Demon Night (Resurrection Chronicles, #6)
  • A King Rises | A Royal Protector Academy Novella
  • The Howl (By Kiss and Claw Book 1)
Nikki Jefford is an award-winning, bestselling author of paranormal romance, urban fantasy, and quirky combinations in-between.

She is a third-generation Alaskan now living in the Pacific Northwest with her Westie, Cosmo, and her French husband, who she wouldn't trade in for anyone--not even Spike or Mr. Darcy!

When she's not writing, she's reading, walking, or out riding her motorcycle, a Honda CB5

Royal Conquest Saga (6 books)
  • Stolen Princess (Royal Conquest Saga #1)
  • Three Kings (Royal Conquest Saga #3)
  • Holiday Crown (Royal Conquest Saga #4)
  • The Golden Prince (Royal Conquest Saga #5)
  • The Dark Pretender (Royal Conquest Saga #6)