Start by marking “Little Sister Song (Wynter Wild #1)” as Want to Read:
Little Sister Song (Wynter Wild #1)

Little Sister Song

(Wynter Wild #1)

Wynter has spent her entire young life behind a chain-link fence in the middle of the Arizona desert. Her search for love starts the day she escapes on a bus with nothing but an address and her sister’s instructions to forget the past and embrace the world outside.

Knocking on the door of an unassuming house in Seattle, she is welcomed by her true family—three brothers who
Published March 1st 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Little Sister Song, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Sister Song

Start your review of Little Sister Song (Wynter Wild #1)
Oopsy Daisy
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Found this book on Wattpad and was instantly hooked. The story is about Wynter who carries a lot of baggage. I love how the author delves into her excentric mind, letting us see little bits of her past. The book is told in third person POV which gives us the oppurtunity to read about the other main characters' thoughts and actions. If you love sibling dynamics, music and dysfunctional families then look no further. It's about love and hate, lies and secrets, friends and enemies. Trust me you ...more
Demetra
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars! (I would give 5 stars, but I always belive on waiting for at least the second or third book)

I actually found this book through wattpad. Yes, wattpad. It's been a long time since I last read something in wattpad, especially something as good as Little Sister Song.

The book is about Wynter Wild, who grew up in a cult and we all know how this really goes. The thing is, Wynter didn't really know anything about the outside until the day her older sister took her with her, leaving the cult.
Daisy Delfin
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya, 2019
Pages: 339
My rating (stars): 4
Read other books from this author in the future: yes

Wynter is born in an ashram of a light cult. She grows up there until she is 14 (nearing 15). By this time her mother has left the ashram, her sister Joy is staying there too. For some unknown reason Joy leaves the ashram with Wynter. They don’t have enough money so they only make it to LA and then Joy sends her sister to Seattle where Joys brothers and father live. Wynter is a half sister. She arrives at her
flightyinagoodway
A gripping story about a young girI, trying to find her footing, in a world she's never known. With the help of a family she just met. This book tugs at all of your heartstrings. You'll laugh and cry, and maybe occasionally want to hit someone. Lol. I can't wait to read more of Wynter's story. I recommend for adults due to some mature content. I just wish I could give it even more stars.

Abigail Jones
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely amazing! The entire time I read it I was entranced, and as soon as I finished it I was desperate for the sequel (I read it first on Wattpad.) The author does a phenomenal job of establishing characters and plot progression, and I honestly am in in love with this series.
10/10 I would recommend.
Eve Silver
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved. I think Sara C. has created a new subgenre: new adult family saga.
Jayla Henry
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Greatttt Book!!
Kiki
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Acai
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wynter has escaped from the Light a cult like commune that she was raised in her whole life. She discovers half brothers she never knew she had. She’s a fish out of water trying to learn how to survive on the outside. This was a book full of secrets, intrigue, much and angst. I can’t wait to see how the series progresses.
Sanuki
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Little Sister Song by Sara Creasy is a book that goes places.

One book filled with music, older brothers and the occasional pancakes...

Wynter Wild is courageous, curious and a bit stubborn at times but that just makes her a great main character. This book starts off with Wynter - a 14-year-old girl, who is naive and certainly does not know everything she should at her age. Put in a couple of brothers, an older sister and not-so-great friends, and then you have a great story.

A story filled with
Tanirika
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING. That's all I can say! I am really enjoying this book series at the moment, I read up to 50 chapters in one sitting. Sara is extremely talented. It's hard to find a book with such careful outlining and well-developed plot and unique characters. I am in love with how everything falls into place and how fluent and entertaining the dialogues. I have indeed fallen in love with the writing style! I recommend this book to everyone who is looking for a good read which will keep you at the edge ...more
Charlene
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Little Sister Song is a story that pulls at the readers heartstrings and leaves everyone wanting more.

Wynter is naive and clueless about the outside world, born and raised in The Light - a cult. Until she escapes one night and shows up on her brothers doorstep. Filled with rock music, family drama, and the ups and down of friendship, this is a story you don't want to miss reading.
Naima
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can’t remember the last time I was this stimulated by a book. The author tell Wynter’s coming of age story using an intriguing writing style and keeps you hooked throughout the book. You find yourself becoming emotionally invested in the character before you know it. I found it very hard to rate this book because it’s so powerful and yet it makes me so sad.

This book is 5/5 and I would recommend it 100%
Jossandra McKenzie
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Little Sister Song is just simply amazing. I honestly don’t know how else to describe it.
Asmilethatexplodes
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is the perfect mixture of a modern family drama combined with the occasional sitting-on-the-edge-of-my-chair tension of a psychological thriller. Just when you think it can't get any worse, the story takes a completely unexpected turn. There is something for everybody who loves a bit of drama: confusing emotions, painful secrets, stimulating music, questionable decisions, financial struggles and a lot of growing-up at the horizon (even for the technically already grown-up characters). ...more
Gina
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
Wynter escapes a cult-like commune with her older sister, Joy. Joy sends her to Seattle, where two out of the three brothers live, Caleb and Jesse, and they never knew she existed. When they discover she knows nothing about the world, they help her get acquainted with it. Jesse helps Wynter understand how the internet works and the different types of food. What I like about the writing is that the background information on the characters is detailed. It gives me a clear picture of their ...more
C.J. Written
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-books-read
Lovely book! so glad to have across this talented Author!
Madian
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stumbled upon this book on Wattpad and couldn’t have been any luckier. Sara creates such a dynamic family that feels real. If you’re looking for a story that is all about struggles, family, unconditional love, and discovery. Look no further and enjoy this book.
Haley
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Angel Graham
Oct 12, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I found myself incredibly bored throughout reading this book. I wanted to like it but found the writing lacking. At points, the story is told through a narrator lens, then suddenly, it's a character telling the story, then, back to omnipotent narrator again.

It appears this is part of a serial, not a series. While it didn't end in a cliffhanger, the ending was unexpected. It wrapped up nothing.

This ends up not being a standalone, as a result.
Kimberly
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book is a good teen and young adult read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good. The story is an enjoyable read.

Kylie
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book, story line and characters well written, for those who like woman/teen young adult stories , highly reccommend

John Jackson
Jun 05, 2019
Mehvish
Mar 19, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Fixing up my book page 8 21 Mar 02, 2019 06:42PM

• Crystal Wing Academy (Outling #1)
  • Desperate Heat
  • The Day He Came Back
  • Can't Escape Love (Reluctant Royals, #2.6)
  • Destiny's Mate (The Perfect Mate Series Book 1)
  • Shadow Kisses: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance Anthology
  • The Lion, The Leopard and The Wolf (Enchanted Mountain #1)
  • The Pairings
  • Monster (Her Dark Fae Prince Book 1)
  • Panther Hunted (The Bull Creek Chronicles Book #2)
  • Malicious Prince (Territorial Mates #3)
  • Wicked Truth (Cursed Coven, #9)
  • Blaze: A Dystopian, Reverse Harem, Paranormal Romance Novel
  • Taken (Enchanted Foxes, #3)
  • Deny Me (Legends of the Ashwood Institute #2)
  • A Prince on Paper (Reluctant Royals, #3)
  • Every Thing You Are
  • A Duke by Default (Reluctant Royals, #2)
I'm a Brit living in Australia and also spent 5 years in the USA. I'm married to a writer, and we have a young daughter and two cats. I've worked in a curtain shop, a private detective agency, a Department of Defence publishing office, and as an audio tech for a fashion show. Nope, those things have nothing in common! Most recently I worked as a textbook editor for a major publisher. I wrote two ...more

Wynter Wild (6 books)
  • Out of Tune (Wynter Wild #2)
  • Rhythm and Rhyme (Wynter Wild #3)
  • Lost Melodies (Wynter Wild #4)
  • Distortion (Wynter Wild #5)
  • Natural Harmonics (Wynter Wild #6)