Start by marking “Merry-Go-Round (Fairground Attractions, #2)” as Want to Read:
Merry-Go-Round (Fairground Attractions, #2)

Merry-Go-Round

(Fairground Attractions #2)

Even the brightest places have shadows.

Stevie is sweet and shy—the only hint of an independent spirit comes from his lilac hair. For years he’s harboured a crush on his best friend, Adam, who is everything Stevie isn’t. The problem? When it comes to love, Adam is a bit slow on the uptake.

On top of that, Stevie fears the escaped killer known as Harlequin is targeting his fr
Published February 26th 2019 by Pride Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Merry-Go-Round, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Merry-Go-Round

Becca
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you guys haven't read L.M. Somerton’s books, you seriously need to. Her books are so full of fun, usually a smartassy sub or two who get in to lots of trouble, and a nutjob who likes to go around killing people. See?? Loads of fun. This series cracks me up so much. I love all these little subs. So snarky. But alas, yes, there is a psycho in this one.
If you haven't read book one, stop and go do so. This is an ongoing series. If you have read book one, you will remember Garth had his hands ful
Joyfully Jay
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sammy
A Joyfully Jay review.

Those familiar with L.M. Somerton’s Fairground Attractions series will remember the college age gang of friends who are spending their summer working at a local amusement park. This installment, Merry-Go-Round, features two of those guys, Stevie and Adam. The two young men have been attracted to each other for a while, but haven’t ever moved their relationship forward from friends to lovers. When Adam says that he wants them to move forward and be more than frien
Kaila
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was an interesting read.. good story.. good characters.. good writing.. it was so much fun. i laughed several times.. and a couple of times i was really angry at the characters haha. plus it had action.. and love and it was fast paced.
Anabela.M.
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second installment of the Fairground Attractions series and best read after Ghost Train.

The investigation to put down the international smuggling organization that operates on the amusement park's grounds is ongoing and the Harlequin killer is still on the loose. The bright side,if I can call it that way,of this dangerous situation is that Adam's fear for Stevie's life is the push he needs to admit his feelings and finally pursuit a relationship with the cute,sweet smaller man.

At l
Violet  Marshall
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in The Fairground Attractions Series. I liked this book better than the first one the writing was okay. I do wish that it was longer things just don’t feel complete as short as these books are, but I have enjoyed reading them. The plot was entertaining and it was steady throughout the book. I found the story and characters likeable. Adam and Stevie are the MC’s of this book. The elements of BDSM are light and not hardcore. I voluntarily read an advance copy of this book f ...more
Kathryn Manzella
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Merry-Go-Round is the second book in the Fairground Attractions series by L.M. Somerton. It is a friends to lovers story with elements of mystery, suspense, action, danger, humor and BDSM. It's a quick read but fun and exciting. Stevie and Adam definitely brought heat. Cant wait to read the next book.

I received an advanced reader's copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving my honest review and recommendation.
Lisa
Book 2 in the fairground attraction series is very similar to book one as it’s a continuation of the first so if you have not read that then I recommend going back to the beginning.

This time around Stevie and Adams turn. As in the first one it’s all very insta love. I get they where friends to begin with but it’s all very sudden one day and they live together.

That’s my only gripe though as is a fun story and it’s entertaining. I’m looking forward to the last in the series where the one single f
Jordan
Jan 04, 2019
Amanda D
Jan 04, 2019
L.M. Somerton
Jan 16, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-m-the-author
Apr 01, 2019
Wilson53
is currently reading it
Jun 20, 2019
Lucinda lives in a small village in the English countryside, surrounded by rolling hills, cows and sheep. She started writing to fill time between jobs and is now firmly and unashamedly addicted.

She loves the English weather, especially the rain, and adores a thunderstorm. She loves good food, warm company and a crackling fire. She's fascinated by the psychology of relationships, especially betwee

Fairground Attractions (3 books)
  • Ghost Train (Fairground Attractions, #1)
  • Helter Skelter (Fairground Attractions, #3)