Start by marking “Forever (BFF: Best Friend's Father #3)” as Want to Read:
Forever (BFF: Best Friend's Father #3)

Forever

(BFF: Best Friend's Father #3)

JESSE:

It began with his electric touch and a hurricane of frenzied passion that ravaged my body, my mind, my soul...my entire life.

We both knew where the line was, yet we crossed it because it was the only way we could be close to one another. We told ourselves it was nothing more than a fantasy--a beach vacay we could treat like a dream, cherishing it in our hearts, but
Published December 16th 2018

Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*At Least I'm Done*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Well, wasn't this predictable. I know I said I wasn't interested in continuing after the first book, then I said the same after reading book two after some break between them (months), and then I just felt like I needed to finish the series as I hate not finishing a series. So now it's finished and I didn't enjoy it. I just couldn't. If I had to guess, I'm sure it's because of my detest of the first book and it kinda went out on the other two. The first book has
Erth
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Devon you are amazing. Omg I've laughed, cried and smiled through these books. They are amazing. The love story of a lifetime, the real true kind. That grabs your soul and stays with you forever. It's a wonderful love story and you have written it fantastically. From the start with every thing they been through to the lovely ending.
Rachel Emily
My favorite of the series and the best I have read from this author!

This is the final story in the BFF series and they definitely need to be read in order. Eric and Jesse have come a long way since they first met in book 1, and I loved the depth of emotion between the two now. I also loved how they communicated, how they worked through Eric’s past trauma together, how they were finally in a good place, them and Ty, all together.

Now bring on Ty’s story! Yay!
Becca
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So you know how you get really involved with a series, whether it be tv or a book like this, and when it's over, you feel like it's the end of an era or something? Yeah. I feel like I want to cry. I can't believe this is the last book. Although, I did see something at the end in the credits or author's page or something that makes me happy. Two certain people getting their story. Squeeeeeeeeeeee!
It's been so wonderful to see the journey of these guys, though. It has not been an easy one for sur
Nudlez
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.25* liked it much better than book 2. the beginning felt again bad timed, the rhythm kind of off. I felt like the MCs did nothing but having sex when they were together. But as the story progressed it really got better. A bit corny, but I liked the sweet turn of the story.
I‘m really intrigued how Liam‘s story will be.
Monica Vidal
I remember I read the 1st book of this series with no real expectations but it kinda surprised me. It started basically with lots of steamy sex, but then it turned out pretty serious with Eric’s issues and past. Not gonna spoiler.

Anyways, we got here to the final book and I can say I enjoyed it. It’s sweet and super supper extra hot but it has some intense moments that gives the story some depth. But there’s A LOT of sex, so if you take issue with that (I don’t the more the merrier).

If there’s
Heather
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The best HEA ever

I loved this book! Well honestly, I loved the whole series. I wasn’t sure how Devon McCormack would tie up the HEA that I needed (ahem we needed), but in true Devon fashion, he did an amazing job. This series was emotional, sexy, and heartfelt. I was hooked in from the beginning with the May-December age gap and first time gay tropes. What I didn’t anticipate was how emotionally invested we’d all get in having Eric and Jesse’s HEA. A huge thank you to Devon for writing us the be
Wendy Moore
Dec 18, 2018 rated it liked it
I said I wasn't going to read it but I did.... This series could have easily been 1 book remove most of the sex scenes and had actual story. I love a hot read but this was more sex than story. I guess on a positive note the series is done with and has an HEA. Hopefully Ty and Liam's book will be just that a book and not a series......
Tristan
Feb 01, 2019 rated it did not like it
This series should have ended at book two. I got bored (view spoiler) so that was the end for me. I don't think I am even interested in reading Ty's story.
Neta
Dec 17, 2018 rated it liked it
This series, while being very heavy on heat has a deeper undercurrent of a topic that is still absent from many stories, and not always dealt with well. I think the greatest achievement Devon has in writing these books is taking the subject of sexual assault and showing how long and hard the process a survivor goes through. He also takes other conflicts, like age gap relationships, family fallout and navigating all these things with maturity and grace.
I was very happy to see their story come to
Nina ~ Meleth Bookaddicted ~
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, m-m
Oooohh my, I’ve waited forever for this book!! See what I did there? No, but seriously. I was anxiously waiting for this beauty to drop onto my Kindle. Eric and Jesse … what a wonderfully complicated May/December romance with that added taboo thrown in. And I’m not even going to start about those gorgeous covers … there’s just something about Mr. Reardon that makes those books he is on an auto-buy for me. Sigh.

This couple is everything I love about MM romance. Complex, raw and adventurous wrappe
kathleen
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
From book one I was hooked on Eric and Jesse. This series is full of heart and heat. The connection between these two guys jumps off the page and burns you up in the best possible way. Their physical connection is only outdone by their emotional one. I love how supportive and encouraging they are with each other.

This story follows the progress they have made in the year they have been together. Individual growth that leads to a stronger bond to each other. Seeing the work they put into each oth
Karen Meeus
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All the love for this amazing couple!! What a wonderful and inspiring love story. I’m still on cloud nine, this is going to be an awful book hangover.

It’ s been a long time since I anticipated the release of a book the way I have this one. I’ve just been so curious about what else was in store for Jesse and Eric. It didn’t feel finished, or maybe I just wasn’t ready to say goodbye yet. Honestly, my expectations were so high, I was almost afraid to start reading. I held back for about five secon
Sieran
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I definitely enjoyed this more than the second book. BFF: Claimed was starting to drag on for me, that I had pretty much lost interest in the protagonists’ story, despite being happy for them. So I was glad when we got to see more of the secondary characters’ stories (e.g. Sam, Ty, and Liam’s). Tyler, in particular, has become a much more likable and interesting character to me.

As in the previous book, I found the father-son relationship between Ty and Eric, a lot more engaging than the romantic
Erika Schutte
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One extended epilogue and I’m here for it

This is my first book by this author. It’s the third book of a trilogy but was the one that grabbed my interest most so I skipped the other 2 & went for it. I’m glad I did. It was like reading “How the Happier Ever After worked out”. It held my interest for all it was a relatively low stress plot. The characters were decent people doing their best to be kind to each other & themselves and they stumbled through the awkwardness of dealing with past
HAYLEY SMITH
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant series, beautiful end!

This is the final instalment in Jesse and Eric's story and what a beautiful one!
The previous two books were great but this is my favourite. It had so much going on, romance, passion and all the complexities each face with being in a relationship with each other and also maintaining one with Ty. I really admired how this was handled and it added so much more to the book.
I did feel quite emotional while reading Eric's journey and loved how supportive Jesse was.
Eric
J Stephen Olivarez
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Devon did it again in this 3rd book. To have been able to follow Jesse, Eric, and Ty on this journey, meet new characters, and be filled with every emotion makes this series one I will always cherish. (Now I am speaking like the characters in the book). I was so glad to see the progress they all made and how it was like any journey in life. The love scenes are a great as they were in the first two and I am really happy Jesse finally gets what he's wanted. This was the book I took longer to read ...more
Ana Domingos
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, english, kobo, mm
What a journey, I believe this story would be better in only 2 books. And I can't agree with the way the author deceives the read while publishing these books. If knew at front it was a 3 book serie I would have waited and read all books together and would have give 5 stars to them. Unfortunately we all ave to live with the fucked up life ... just like Eric and Jesse and Ty ... and how much did i love those characters. They are full of flaws and life, it was a pleasure to walk with them in this ...more
Beth
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice wrap up to this story arc

Everyone needs a Jesse! He has to be the most patient and understanding partner ever! Seeing him get his HEA is so rewarding. It’s also rewarding, though a bit harder to read, seeing Erik work through his issues and get his HEA.

There are parts of the book that drag and there’s a bit too much repetitive introspection. It this is a nice wrap up to the trilogy. Sounds like Ty’s story is going to be an interesting one.
Zoe
Jan 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
This read like fan fiction. Nothing really happened. No struggles, no tension, no overcoming obstacles, no elements of a “good” story. I actually skipped several pages of the beginning because too many names, I didn’t remember who any of these people were, and honestly I didn’t need the play by play of some sports event. Then I found I was skimming through most of the book. A lot of sex, and not much substance. Yes, they are in LOVE, I get it.
Tracy Perry
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited & sad for this book to come out. Excited because I couldn't wait to read it & sad because it was Jesse & Eric's last book. But it was so worth the wait, it was amazing, hot, happy , a little sad & OMG... Just so darn good. Beautiful amazing ending to a wonderful series. Oh the tears I shed reading this, worth it though. I love & will miss Jesse & Eric so much, but looking forward to Ty's book.
Lisa Hill
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fabulous conclusion

What a triumphant ending to the series this book is. Eric and Jesse still have so much to work through, both together and separately, but now they do it with so much love and support in their lives.

The pace of the narrative, the emotion that just pours from the pages, is just perfect. I feel like I’ve walked the whole journey with these characters. And I loved the way the ending left the way open for Ty’s story to unfold. Brilliant.
Dara Nelson
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-blog
What a perfect end to a beautiful series. Eric and Jesse have been through a lot in this series - emotionally, from others , from pressure they put on themselves- and throughout it all the heat and love between them has been amazing. This story really solidified who they are as a couple - not just in the bedroom but their connection to each other outside of it. I really enjoyed the entire series but I think this one was my favorite.
Mabel
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loving Eric and Jesse

Finally Eric, Jesse and Ty found a way to make a great life together without all the drama. I love how they made it through all the hurt And finally let out all the secrets that made their lives difficult. I can't wait to hear more about Ty and his special person...This is going to be great!
Pat
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my, I can't even..

Oh my, all the feels, laughter, tears, all of it. I love Jesse and Eric.. I love age gap romance. So much to work through with this book. Past abuse issues, past abandonment issues. Present awkwardness with Jesse being Eric's sons best friend. And the surprises with his son Ty... lol looking forward to that...
Dee Winston
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love heals

This book was perfect. To see Jesse and Eric come so far. Their love story even with its problems was perfect . The love they had for each other helped heal both of them.You cant change the past but with love you can heal and change your future. Now I cant wait for Ty's story. I'm really intrigued.
Lary Alvarez
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amaizing hornet#!

I love this series between Erick and Jesse!! Jesse is the most beatiful soul and Erick know since the beggining , how he can feel Jesse looked in his soul, when soul mates look into each other for the first time they recognise, thanks Devon becausenthus journey eas amaizing
Lagaertha
Dec 20, 2018 rated it liked it
I read the word corny in a review - and corny really fits this book. I mostly enjoyed the story, and the topics touched.....but geeez were the “supposed to be hot” scenes tacky and corny, the feelings never got beyond just, well, corny....( and the no lube seances😬)

The connection between Ty and Eric, and Ty and Jesse were outlined fine though.....

Sara Norstöm
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The love of a lifetime

Devon you are amazing. Omg I've laught, cryed and smiled through these books. They are amazing. The live story of a lifetime, the real true kind. That grabs your soul and stays with you forever. It's a wonderful love story and you have written it fantastic. From the start with every thing they been through to the lovely ending.
Barbara M.
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
BFF: Forever (BFF, Book 3)

WOW,this was absolutely wonderful, the icing on the cake (don't try eating the book). It's a beautiful love story, lot's of drama, funny parts, sad ones too, so keep some Kleenex handy because some tears will flow. Definitely a must read, this awesome Author will keep you turning those pages! Loved it, Honey Bee 🐝📚💙🎶
  • Trapped in Oz (Tales from Kansas, #3)
  • Cross To Bare (Men of London, #5)
  • Medley (Changing Lanes, #2)
  • Forsaken
  • Corrupting Chris (Five Boroughs, #0.5)
  • Better Not Pout
  • BFF
  • Out For the Holidays
  • Escapade
  • Promise (Delicious #6)
  • No Place Left to Run
  • As I Am (All Saints, #3)
  • Something Permanent (Middle of Somewhere, #2.1)
  • Savior (415 Ink, #2)
  • Bold (Blue Boy, #3)
Devon McCormack spends most of his time hiding in his lair, adventuring in paranormal worlds with his island of misfit characters. A good ole Southern boy, McCormack grew up in the Georgian suburbs with his two younger brothers and an older sister. At a very young age, he spun tales the old fashioned way, lying to anyone and everyone he encountered. He claimed he was an orphan. He claimed to be a ...more

BFF: Best Friend's Father (3 books)
  • Best Friend's Father (BFF: Best Friend's Father #1)
  • Claimed (BFF: Best Friend's Father #2)