Start by marking “On the Line (Dublin Nights, #2)” as Want to Read:
On the Line (Dublin Nights, #2)

On the Line

(Dublin Nights #2)

On the day of Adam and Anna’s wedding, she won’t be there, and he’ll lay everything on the line to get her back.

With the help of former covert operatives, Adam works to track down Anna’s last steps to discover what happened to her, never believing her to be a “runaway bride.”

But as the truth unravels, and the McGregor family finds themselves under attack – Adam must not o
Published March 11th 2019 by EmKo Media

To ask other readers questions about On the Line, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On the Line

Nancy
Suspenseful!

Brittney Sahin has masterfully woven the world of suspense and magic together in this follow up novella of On The Edge.

Adam and Anna's story continues on their wedding day. But alas! it didn't happen as planned! As Anna went missing, Adam must solve all the pieces together with the help of former FBI and MI6 agents. A dark and powerful man is also making a play, and a mysterious man has all the answers.

Despite the thrill and suspense, Brittney still managed to infuse the magic of lov
Sara
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an action packed, intense follow-up novella to Brittney Sahin’s On the Edge. Anna and Adam’s wedding day has arrived and Adam is concerned when Anna doesn’t answer his calls or knocks on her door. He isn’t worried that she’s run away, instead he worries something has happened to her.

This novella follows Adam and his friends and family as they try to find Anna and figure out what is going on. We get to see Alexa Ryan, Jake Summers and Xander as they are called in to help. The action take
Valerie Martin
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful (although suspenseful) glimpse into Adam and Anna's life together. Through the entire story, all I could think was "poor Adam." What a way to spend your wedding day! The story moved along quickly and was jam packed with twists and turns. I was definitely relieved when they finally tied the knot. Loved the characters, was the perfect setup for Holly's story.
Lindsey Lovekamp
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Brittney. The suspense of not knowing who could have taken Anna or why was intense and kept my curiosity going! I also enjoyed seeing all the character crossovers. Maybe my most favorite part was the connection between Holly and Renaud, makes me want their book right now! Great read as always!
B.B. Lynn
5 stars! For a smaller book, you definitely won’t be missing any action.

I loved seeing what Adam and Anna were doing with their lives. This book starts on the day of their wedding, and Anna is nowhere to be found. The story follows Adam doing everything possible to get the love of his life back.

I loved seeing into Holly’s head a little and the character crossover was amazing!
Joanne
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I totally enjoyed the first book where we met Adam, Anna and the MacGregor family. Watching them fall in love was an emotional rollercoaster of a ride. I loved it! So when I heard that they were gonna get a novella I was excited. Wow. I was on tenterhooks the whole way thro this book. I didn’t have a clue what had happened so it was a true revelation at the end. Adam is all kinds of hit and sexy Irishman Alpha. I absolutely loved catching up with some of our other beloved characters who showed u ...more
Dawn
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this couple so much! Love the love they have for each other . This is an awesome read as always this Author never fails to deliver an amazing book ! Once you start reading you can't stop till the last page !! Anddddd now I can't wait for Adam's sisters book 😍 🔥
This is a must read after reading On The Edge 😉 .. Just know once you read you will want MORE lol !
Amanda S
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
On the Line had everything I could have asked for in a novella. Brittney’s ability to pack in suspense, romance & so much more into a novella is nothing short of amazing. This was such a wonderful addition to On the Edge. If you’re looking for a shorter read with the best bang for your buck, this is it. I can’t wait to see what else she has in store for Dublin Nights.
Stacey (Total Book Addicts)
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved loved loved it so darn much.

I can't believe how much I missed Adam and Anna until I read this.

On the Edge was my first EVER Brittney Sahin book I read and reading this was just amazing.

Ok Brittney I seriously love how she comes up with these stories.

It might not be a long story but it was everything.

Adam gahhh I still love that Irish hottie and I love him & Anna together.

I want to talk about this Sebastian guy.... I'mma need his and Holly's book. It would seriously be on hot read!
Lynn Fearon
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely perfect ! On the Line is the follow up to On the Edge (Dublin Nites #2), and it was wonderful to catch up with Adam and Anna. The story moved at a fast pace but was still the beautiful love story of one of my favorite couples. So happy to go back to Dublin!!!
Sabrina Sauer
Sue
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
On the Line is a romantic suspense novella featuring Adam and Anna. It was nice to catch up with them in this fast paced thriller. I really enjoyed it.
Stephanie Ditmore
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book. We pick up right where we left off, it’s Adam and Anna’s big day, but the bride is nowhere to be found, she would never just leave him stranded at the altar and Adam knows that, now all he has to do is figure out what happened and where she is and who took her. Their story is full of suspense, danger and is action packed, keeping you on the edge of your seat wondering if Adam will find the love of his life in time? With help from all h ...more
Di
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I believe the first story I ever read from this author was On The Edge which had Adam and Anna starring in it....and I was hooked on this author. Now we have the second part to their story, the happy couple just before their wedding but it wouldn’t be a Brittney Sahin story if some suspense wasn’t involved....and the author delivered.
On the day of their wedding Anna goes missing, Adam goes nuts trying to find her and brings in help, characters we have met in previous books. The story is fast pa
Karina
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lisa Brijeski
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is the second in the Dublin Nights series and wow wow wow, it didn’t disappoint at all. Adam and Anna’s story continues in this nail biting sequel.
The intrigue and suspense is absolutely wonderful very well written keeps you so engaged that yo have to continue page turning because you need to find out what happens!
I won’t go into detail about the story as I feel that would ruin the book for you. But I have to say read the first book which in its self is amazing than grab this one for
Rusti
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
At always, Brittney doesn't disappoint!! I loved getting more of Adam and Anna! His need to protect those he loves - especially Anna, knows no boundaries!! The cameos by Jake, Alexa and Xander were great also!! and OF COURSE Brittney caught interest with a peak at a future connected love story. This is a fabulous look at Adam & Anna's continued journey, and it met all expectations. Couldn't put it down!!
Kerry
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ku, romantic-suspence
A great novella! I just love Adam and Anna and was thrilled for an extension of their story! The suspense starts right from the beginning, and I was totally hooked from page 1. I also loved the familiar faces! I loved how things came together. And the ending? Just perfect. I didn't think it was possible, but I love Adam and Anna even more now. This also set up Holly's story, which I can't wait to read! Another winner by Ms. Sahin!
Kat Wes
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Was hooked from the first page!
This is a truly suspenseful novella. Each time you think you know who the kidnapper is you are proven wrong. Brittney did a fantastic job crafting this story to be a quick read, but keeping the reader hooked so they hate the idea of putting it down.
I feel there is going to be more to come in this Dublin night’s series and am hoping That Hope is up next so we can discover what Sebastian Renaud’s story is.
Shelley Youngblood
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved being back in the world Brittney Sahin created with her Dublin Nights series. The Novella On the Line brings back amazing characters, suspense and a fantastic storyline.

What I love most about this novella is it continued Adam and Anna's story, while creating a wealth of potential stories to come. I can't wait to see what Brittney Sahin has in store for us next.
Leah Dynes
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an action packed novella that keeps you on the edge of your seat. When Anna goes missing on her and Adams wedding day, he does everything he can to find her. When they realize it’s so much more than just a kidnapping, everyone is desperate to find Anna as quickly as possible, and get their family out of the mess they’ve found themselves in. I’d recommend this book.
Jeanie's Kindle
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Quick Follow-up

Follow-up conclusion to the Irish romance of a Kentucky girl who travels to her dream job. Meets her dream man who happens to be a billionaire and owner of the company she wants to earn a internship at. Her dream to continue to work in Ireland is thwarted by a whirlwind romance.
Andrea
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adam & Anna’s wedding has arrived but Anna goes missing the day before the wedding! Adam is going out of his mind to try to find what happen to Anna. This book has a lot of suspense and of course romance.
This is a must read and is a novella to On The Edge.
Bridget Lavigne
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic read

This was a very well written book. The story line was fantastic and wasn't drawn out. It was the perfect follow up story to On the Edge. I highly recommend reading both books.
Emily Dickson
Shelves: tbr
Tons of suspense and some mystery. Anna and Adam were both great characters. When Anna is abducted on their wedding day Adam gets help. Lots of twists as more and more surprises come his way. This was well written and the characters were all likeable. Loved it!!
Ang
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another I great story

Brittney has done it again. Anna and Adam story was my favourite book so far. This did not disappoint. My only regret is that it’s not a longer story. Now when is Holly and Sebastian Renaud story coming?,
Judy Cornett
Friggin Fantastic

What a way to carry on Adam and Anna’s story and catch up with some other characters. I just loved this story. It was packed with mystery and ended with love. Brittney Sahin has done it again. Love love love ❤ I can’t recommend all of her books enough
Tiffany Davis
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great ending for Anna and Adam!
Andi
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a great suspenseful read! I loved the mystery & suspense in this one. I also enjoyed having old characters return & getting snippets of characters I hope we get more of later.
Kayla Sellers
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Loved it ! It was riveting to read!I hope there is another book to follow to tell Holly’s story too.
« previous 1 3 next »
Brittney Sahin began writing at an early age, with the dream to be a published author before the age of 18. Although academic pursuits (and, later, a teaching career) interrupted her aspirations, she never stopped writing—never stopped imagining.

It wasn’t until her students encouraged her to follow her dreams that Brittney said goodbye to Upstate New York in order to start a new adventure in the p

Dublin Nights (2 books)
  • On the Edge (Dublin Nights, #1)