Start by marking “On the Line (Dublin Nights, #2)” as Want to Read:
On the Line (Dublin Nights, #2)

On the Line

(Dublin Nights #2)

On the day of Adam and Anna’s wedding, she won’t be there, and he’ll lay everything on the line to get her back.

With the help of former covert operatives, Adam works to track down Anna’s last steps to discover what happened to her, never believing her to be a “runaway bride.”

But as the truth unravels, and the McGregor family finds themselves under attack – Adam must not o
Published March 11th 2019 by EmKo Media

To ask other readers questions about On the Line, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On the Line

Start your review of On the Line (Dublin Nights, #2)
Sara
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an action packed, intense follow-up novella to Brittney Sahin’s On the Edge. Anna and Adam’s wedding day has arrived and Adam is concerned when Anna doesn’t answer his calls or knocks on her door. He isn’t worried that she’s run away, instead he worries something has happened to her.

This novella follows Adam and his friends and family as they try to find Anna and figure out what is going on. We get to see Alexa Ryan, Jake Summers and Xander as they are called in to help. The action take
Valerie Martin
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful (although suspenseful) glimpse into Adam and Anna's life together. Through the entire story, all I could think was "poor Adam." What a way to spend your wedding day! The story moved along quickly and was jam packed with twists and turns. I was definitely relieved when they finally tied the knot. Loved the characters, was the perfect setup for Holly's story.
Lindsey Lovekamp
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Brittney. The suspense of not knowing who could have taken Anna or why was intense and kept my curiosity going! I also enjoyed seeing all the character crossovers. Maybe my most favorite part was the connection between Holly and Renaud, makes me want their book right now! Great read as always!
Coco.V
Oct 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (10/11/2019)! 🎁
Nancy
Suspenseful!

Brittney Sahin has masterfully woven the world of suspense and magic together in this follow up novella of On The Edge.

Adam and Anna's story continues on their wedding day. But alas! it didn't happen as planned! As Anna went missing, Adam must solve all the pieces together with the help of former FBI and MI6 agents. A dark and powerful man is also making a play, and a mysterious man has all the answers.

Despite the thrill and suspense, Brittney still managed to infuse the magic of lov
Stacey (Total Book Addicts)
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved loved loved it so darn much.

I can't believe how much I missed Adam and Anna until I read this.

On the Edge was my first EVER Brittney Sahin book I read and reading this was just amazing.

Ok Brittney I seriously love how she comes up with these stories.

It might not be a long story but it was everything.

Adam gahhh I still love that Irish hottie and I love him & Anna together.

I want to talk about this Sebastian guy.... I'mma need his and Holly's book. It would seriously be on hot read!!!

We
Joanne
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I totally enjoyed the first book where we met Adam, Anna and the MacGregor family. Watching them fall in love was an emotional rollercoaster of a ride. I loved it! So when I heard that they were gonna get a novella I was excited. Wow. I was on tenterhooks the whole way thro this book. I didn’t have a clue what had happened so it was a true revelation at the end. Adam is all kinds of hit and sexy Irishman Alpha. I absolutely loved catching up with some of our other beloved characters who showed u ...more
Katyana
May 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a cute short follow-up to book 1, and it actually was romantic suspense.

I enjoyed the Adam/Anna stuff. I did not enjoy Holly at all, though - I feel like she's a self-absorbed, stuck-up, spoiled rich asshole. It is how she came across in book 1, when she was insistent that the fighting was Anna's responsibility, and it is how she came across here. I don't think I can read her book. I'm not sure if I can just skip to book 4, though. We'll see.
Dawn
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this couple so much! Love the love they have for each other . This is an awesome read as always this Author never fails to deliver an amazing book ! Once you start reading you can't stop till the last page !! Anddddd now I can't wait for Adam's sisters book 😍 🔥
This is a must read after reading On The Edge 😉 .. Just know once you read you will want MORE lol !
Linda Hutchinson
May 28, 2020 rated it liked it
Another book in the Dublin Nights series. On The Line starts off with a missing bride and then the desperate hunt for her before it’s too late. Lots off action and romance. #romance #book #reading #books #bookstagram #read #bookworm #booklover #bibliophile #reader #bookshelf #novel #booksofinstagram #booklovers #ilovebooks #fiction #bookish #book #bibliophile #lindaleereads2020
Amanda S
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
On the Line had everything I could have asked for in a novella. Brittney’s ability to pack in suspense, romance & so much more into a novella is nothing short of amazing. This was such a wonderful addition to On the Edge. If you’re looking for a shorter read with the best bang for your buck, this is it. I can’t wait to see what else she has in store for Dublin Nights. ...more
Lynn Fearon
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely perfect ! On the Line is the follow up to On the Edge (Dublin Nites #2), and it was wonderful to catch up with Adam and Anna. The story moved at a fast pace but was still the beautiful love story of one of my favorite couples. So happy to go back to Dublin!!!
Kathy Temean
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a novela and an ending to On the Edge. I didn't know there was more to the story, but this added an exciting ending. I will definitely read book 3
Sabrina Sauer
Sue
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
On the Line is a romantic suspense novella featuring Adam and Anna. It was nice to catch up with them in this fast paced thriller. I really enjoyed it.
Trenna Harris
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Action packed goodness!

Revenge, vengeance what a plot twist! When Anna goes missing Adam will stop at nothing to get her back, but a crazy cop who's set his sights for revenge after his wife and daughter are killed will make it difficult. What an awesome read!
Kat Wes
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Was hooked from the first page!
This is a truly suspenseful novella. Each time you think you know who the kidnapper is you are proven wrong. Brittney did a fantastic job crafting this story to be a quick read, but keeping the reader hooked so they hate the idea of putting it down.
I feel there is going to be more to come in this Dublin night’s series and am hoping That Hope is up next so we can discover what Sebastian Renaud’s story is.
Rusti
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As always, Brittney doesn't disappoint!! I loved getting more of Adam and Anna! His need to protect those he loves - especially Anna, knows no boundaries!! The cameos by Jake, Alexa and Xander were great also!! and OF COURSE Brittney caught interest with a peek at a future connected love story. This is a fabulous look at Adam & Anna's continued journey, and it met all expectations. Couldn't put it down!! ...more
Linda
May 25, 2020 rated it liked it
I mean, okay I guess?

This really didn't need to be an entire book; it's more an extension of the first one, really. Or perhaps that may have been the point? Perhaps I missed something. EDIT: Yep. I missed it. I didn't realize this was considered a novella of the series, which would explain why it felt way short. Wish I picked up on that the first time.

That being said, the story definitely goes RIGHT to the point without any buildup whatsoever (not that I'm saying a buildup was needed though), w
Stephanie Ditmore
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book. We pick up right where we left off, it’s Adam and Anna’s big day, but the bride is nowhere to be found, she would never just leave him stranded at the altar and Adam knows that, now all he has to do is figure out what happened and where she is and who took her. Their story is full of suspense, danger and is action packed, keeping you on the edge of your seat wondering if Adam will find the love of his life in time? With help from all h ...more
Megan
Adam
Anna
----------------------------------
What happens?
Anna goes missing on what is supposed to be the happiest day of her and Adam's lives.
Adam knows she hasn't gone missing because shes run away, someone has taken her and is now trying to pick off Adam's family along with it. He has to find her and end this madness.
Final thoughts
This was fine, it wasn't really a romance
Di
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I believe the first story I ever read from this author was On The Edge which had Adam and Anna starring in it....and I was hooked on this author. Now we have the second part to their story, the happy couple just before their wedding but it wouldn’t be a Brittney Sahin story if some suspense wasn’t involved....and the author delivered.
On the day of their wedding Anna goes missing, Adam goes nuts trying to find her and brings in help, characters we have met in previous books. The story is fast pa
Melinda  Parker
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adam McGregor refuses to believe that his beloved soon to be wife is a runaway bride, absolutely no way!  But when he can’t find her before the start of their wedding and the clues that she just disappeared into thin air have him on high alert and deadly hunting.

His search has him feeling as though the danger is far graver than he thought. And his family seems to be targeted as well.  But the risk is worth it to find Anna.  There is no way he’ll fail her.  Military reinforcements from all cros
Amy Thomas
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh where do I start! This was an action packed novella that had me on the edge of my seat! I could not put it down. It's finally Adam and Anna's wedding day after postponing it because of an illness in the family. Problem is Anna isn't in her hotel room and is nowhere to be found. Adam goes to every length to find the love of his life! Omg the emotions, you feel, it was heartbreaking reading how Adam was feeling. You were kept guessing the whole time not knowing what was going to happen. I lov ...more
VicAnn13
Apr 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Although this follow up was a quick, one sitting read, it was still well written, kept me on the edge of my seat for the entire read! It was action packet, suspenseful and the happiest day of the beginning of their HEA, we find Adam concerned when Anna doesn't answer his calls or knocks on her door. Not worried that it is a "runaway bride" scenario, instead he worries something has happened to her (especially the way book one ended). In book #2 we follow Adam and his family/friends as they try t ...more
Lisa Brijeski
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is the second in the Dublin Nights series and wow wow wow, it didn’t disappoint at all. Adam and Anna’s story continues in this nail biting sequel.
The intrigue and suspense is absolutely wonderful very well written keeps you so engaged that yo have to continue page turning because you need to find out what happens!
I won’t go into detail about the story as I feel that would ruin the book for you. But I have to say read the first book which in its self is amazing than grab this one for
Diana
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just Wow!

I fell in love reading the Stealth Ops series and had to go back and read all of Brittney’s books. I still have a few left, but I have loved the story of Adam and Anna, and I loved this novella continuing their story. Brittney has become one of my favorite authors, and I can’t wait for the next release in the Dublin Nights series! As with all her books, you wish you could “live” in the lives of her characters because she makes them so real. And dang if I don’t want to visit Ireland to h
Cole
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun, suspenseful novella

I could not get enough of the characters in this series! This novella feels like an extension of book 1, but I like that about it. It gets a little full of storyline and characters for such a small story, which had me reviewing who was talking or the secondary characters being discussed, but that was hardly a distraction. I enjoyed the fast paced storyline, all of the characters added, and the intro to book 3. Very enjoyable read and I’m looking forward to #3!
Michelle Blandburg
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great Novella

When I read that this was a novella, I considered not reading it due to how novellas typically work. They are short little stories with not a whole lot of content. However, this one was such a good short story that led even more to the great relationship between Anna & Adam. Even up to the last few pages of the story, the writing about their feelings for one another & the "sexual exploits" was really good. Just fun to read & has me interested in checking out Sahin's other books afte
S
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this couple and his Irish accent with the audible companion

The was a unique story line and that was very refreshing. The characters built as did the relationship through book 1 and 2. Also no editing errors another major positive.

This picked up on the wedding day where they are excited to be getting married. The Who did it aspect and the back story was not predictable and set up the tension for Holly’s story very well.

The storyline did not drag on and on.

Great read.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Stolen Heart (The Hearts of Sawyers Bend Book 1)
  • The Lancaster Brothers: A Complete Billionaire Romance Series (3-Book Box Set)
  • Uncovered (The Untangled #3)
  • Undone (Untangled #2)
  • Unraveled (Untangled #1)
  • No Damaged Goods
  • Free (707 Freedom #1)
  • No Fair Lady (Heroes of Heart's Edge, #5)
  • Mending Fate (The Scottish Billionaire #3)
  • Breaking Rules (The Scottish Billionaire #2)
  • Eruption (The Hunted, #3)
  • No Perfect Hero (Heroes of Heart’s Edge, #1)
  • Beauty and the Boss (Billionaire's Obsession, #1)
  • Rise Of The King (Checkmate #5)
  • No Broken Beast (Heroes of Heart’s Edge, #3)
  • Hawke (Must Love Danger Book 1)
  • No Good Doctor (Heroes of Heart's Edge, #2)
  • No White Knight
Brittney Sahin began writing at an early age, with the dream to be a published author before the age of 18. Although academic pursuits (and, later, a teaching career) interrupted her aspirations, she never stopped writing—never stopped imagining.

It wasn’t until her students encouraged her to follow her dreams that Brittney said goodbye to Upstate New York in order to start a new adventure in the p

Dublin Nights (4 books)
  • On the Edge (Dublin Nights, #1)
  • The Real Deal (Dublin Nights, #3)
  • The Inside Man (Dublin Nights, #4)