Start by marking “Wicked Player (Rough Riders, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Player (Rough Riders, #3)

Wicked Player

(Rough Riders #3)

Gage Bryant has the best hands and the quickest feet of any wide receiver in football.
He also has a secret—one he’ll do anything to protect.

He’s a member of The Velvet Club. With airtight non disclosure agreements, playing at Velvet gives him the freedom to assert his dominance and control in a way that not only serves him on the football field, but the way he craves in
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 273 pages
Published January 29th 2019 by Stacey Lynn Books

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Player, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Player

Shayna
“𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘆 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲. 𝗢𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗜 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂?"

𝐖𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 by Stacey Lynn is a sensual and mouthwatering romantic treat with a forbidden edge! This SEXY sports romance will have you tingling from head to toe and Gage Bryant will definitely leave you craving MORE! Elizabeth and Gage’s chemistry and connection smolders with every turn of the page and I knew, once I started, there was no setting this baby down until I got the fa
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
I was completely pulled in from the very first page and didn’t want to stop. 💜🖤

Continuing my kick to read more new to me authors is so much fun. This book was an amazing surprise. I was more than impressed by Stacey Lynn's writing and character depth. I cannot wait to start this series of standalones from the very beginning.

The characters are fantastic. Gage is a sexy AF linebacker in the NFL who just so happens to sleep with a reporter without knowing it. While keeping his activities completel
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Wicked Player by Stacey Lynn is book three in the Rough Riders Series. This is the story of Elizabeth 'Beth' Hayes and Gage Bryant. I haven't yet read the previous books, so for me this was a standalone book.
Gage is a professional foot ball player and guards his privacy very strongly. But he has a need to dominate in his sexual life which leads him to be a member of The Velvet Club. Beth also like to enjoy being dominated over which is how she ends up 'meeting' Gage. But she is blindfolded so s
Beneath The Covers Blog
When Wicked Player was announced, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it because I enjoyed Filthy Player so much….and THAT book is what got me hooked on Stacey Lynn’s writing! *hint: read her books!*

Wicked Player is pure, seductive fire!!! Heat and carnal desires radiate from the pages of this sexy story, enrapturing you with its forbidden romance story line and captivating character dynamic.

Gabe and Beth’s insta-connection is a fiery combination of lust, passion, and deep emotions. Not only will
Sarah Dale
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in the Rough Riders Series and it can be read as a standalone which is good as I hadn't read the others. I hadn't realised until I started it that it was part of a series.

This is Elizabeth Hayes, A TV reporter and Gage Bryant a football player's story. Elizabeth is assigned to follow the story on him setting up a Children and Family wing at the hospital.

Gage is a very private person. He uses CLub Velvet where to be a member you have to sign an NDA which is the perfect pla
Caroline
4 Stars

Mmmh. I am at a loss how to describe this book. First, I got the impression from the blurb that this was a BDSM book. But I don't think it is but I will say it is not vanilla either. It is something in between, a little dom/sub but only in the bedroom and not a lot, they just played I think is the best way to say it.

I like this plot about Elizabeth not knowing who she is falling in love with, it is so rare that I read a story with that plot that is believable but it is such an awesome tr
Nadine Bookaholic
You can see this and other Reviews I have written along with various cover reveals, excerpts, and giveaways here Nadine's Obsessed with Books

Wicked Player is the third book in the Rough Riders Series but it can be read as a standalone, which is the way I read it. I have the first to books on my kindle so I'm not sure why I haven't read them yet but after reading this book I will be definitely going back and reading them the first chance I get. This was an Amazing read, hot and spicy but a bit o
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"I knocked on the door twice, signaling I was about to enter and turned the knob. Let the wicked games begin."

I was very intrigued by the synopsis of this story. Sexy football player, kinky secrets, and mystery lovers sounded too delicious to pass up, so I didn't.

The author tells the story in dual POV so it's fun to know what each of the characters is thinking, but not sharing with each other. But it will make you want to whisper secrets in their ear to move things along quicker. I'm not talki
Avidez Literaria
“He was still so bossy, but sweet. The dichotomy of this huge man who had the strength to snap me in two but care to be gentle with me threatened to unravel me.

Elizabeth Hayes is a reporter. An independent woman who knows what she likes. While attempting a promotion for the anchor position, her personal life goes through a troubled moment, where she is virtually pursued by the ex while she is working. And to ease the tension, nothing better than a visit to the Velvet Club.

Gage Bryant is the drea
Sofia Lazaridou
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
To be completely honest here, I was surprised by how much we learned about Elizabeth's sexual past and preferences. Usually, the authors prefer to keep that side of a heroine hidden or barely mentioned and I was surprised (happily) to see that this wasn't the case with her. The author got some points for that.

I liked the book. It had a lot of strong moments and some of them were very emotional, which wasn't something I was expecting from a book that began with the main characters doing steamy s
Jan 19, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
***ARC Provided by the Author***

Gabe and Beth know one another, and they don't. They play together at a sex club, and care about their anonymity...both of their careers depend on it. Their meetings are in secret, and she is blindfolded. Imagine both of their surprise when they discover that Gabe is one of the players on the football team she has been assigned to cover.

There is time spent with them not knowing who the other is, and wondering why there is such a strong attraction, and time spent w
Tanja Kezmic
Shelves: omgreads
Talk about a hot read. This book reminded me why I love Stacey Lynn books.

I loved Gabe and all he represented and how he was giving back. He always puts himself last and when he meets Elizabeth he struggles with the change she brings into his life. I loved how well they fitted each other. It was so fun to read how they both tried to stay away but at the end they learned that they belong together. The chemistry was scoring hot and I had to fan myself a few times to be honest.

I absolutely loved
queen_of_the_books_18

Wicked player is book three In the rough riders series following Beth and Gage.

Stacey Lynn is a new to me author and I didn’t know what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised with how awesome this book was.
Gage is a professional football player and doesn’t do relationships or anything that could cause a headline for the press. Gage attends the velvet club because he has sexual needs he needs to keep under wraps and this is where he meets beth for the first time. She is blindfolded s
Michell Hall casper
I give this story 3.75 stars.

I enjoyed the storyline and the characters created. I also enjoyed some of the interactions between Gabe and Beth. But what was lacking for me was their time in the sex club. It just wasn't convincing for me. Or it was missing something. Other then that I really enjoyed the story.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Gage is a guy with a secret. A secret that if it got out, could ruin not only his reputation but that of his families. But when he meets Elizabeth, he does what any self respecting guy does that finds that one woman who just might be worth it all. He puts it all on the line. Loved it from start to finish!!!
Diane Lynch
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook
Stacey Lynn scores a touchdown with WICKED PLAYER, the third book in the Rough Riders series. Football wide receiver Gage Bryant has a reputation to uphold; he pays a lot of money to The Velvet Club for their non-disclosure agreements to have his secret kept that he is a dominant. Imagine his surprise when the submissive he can’t stop thinking about has been assigned to follow the opening of his new Children’s Hospital Family Center. This story takes place in Raleigh and is suitable for adult au ...more
Kara (Rotella Reads)
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Do not let the blurb for this book fool you! Yes, it's a hot story about an athlete, a reporter and an encounter in a sex club. But it was so much more than that!!!! The raw emotion that the author put into this book had me sobbing. I haven't read a romance novel in quite a long time that hit me as hard as this one did. The characters were perfection, the drama was intense and the genuine humanity and compassion was off the charts!

I loved every minute of reading this book. 5 STARS!
Katy
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so excited to see that the Rough Riders series by Stacey Lynn was continuing! I am not that big into sports romance books, especially football sports romance books but I gave the Rough Riders series a try and loved them! When I saw the cover for Wicked Player along with the blurb my interest increased greatly because the first two books Dirty Player and Filthy Player were straight up contemporary romances with some intensity but nothing along the lines of hardcore erotica or BDSM. So it de ...more
Cee Cee Houston
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wicked Player is the third book in the ‘Rough Riders' series by Stacey Lynn. Following on the heels of Dirty Player and Filthy Player, Wicked, is Gage Bryant’s story. Gage has been the enigmatic member of the guys group so far. He was quiet and respectful, never seen with a woman since being traded to the Rider four years earlier. But, Gage has a secret. In fact has has a few.
So, he keeps close to his heart, others are out there to be found. If the right person is looking. One of his secrets is
Amy
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wicked Player is the third book in Stacey Lynn’s series, Rough Riders. I have to admit that I did not read the first two books (although, after reading this book, I know I will find my way back to the first two books in the series). Thankfully, it wasn’t necessary in reading this book. It is a standalone novel telling the story of Elizabeth and Gage.

Gage is a professional football player with the Rough Riders. He has spent his life, protecting his image and giving back to the community. Specific
Cheryl O'Harney (The Book Whisperer)
Title: Wicked Player (Rough Riders #3)
Author: Stacey Lynn
Genre: Contemporary Sports Romance
Rating: 5/5

ARC received in return for an honest review.

The two main protagonists are both professionals in the spotlight for different reasons, Elizabeth (Beth) Hayes is a reporter for a local news station whilst Gage Bryant is a professional football player who guards his privacy seriously, however his recent charity work within the local community, the hospital to be more specific has put him in the spo
Christine
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Holy hotness in this book!! Some will say if you read one sex club themed book, you've read em all. Lies! Not true. This one really captivated me from page one and kept me hooked till I swiped the last page. The blurb really truly does sum up the book on a whole and doesnt give too much away....

Gage is a hot as hell and a super softy guy all rolled into one. He is the "it" face of football. Small town guy who hits it big and runs with it...his childhood will come into play and its heart
Sassy Southern
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Elizabeth Hayes has decided to return to The Velvet Club after being gone for 6 months. She is uneasy about returning but the owner, Tristan, has assured her that he has set her up with a respectful partner. Elizabeth works for XTCP News and has a chance at an anchor position if she successful completes her latest assignment.
Gage Bryant plays for the NFL team the Rough Riders and is working hard at setting up a wing to the local children’s hospital. Gage loves his anonymity and he has been going
PP's Bookshelf
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wicked Player by Stacey Lynn was a decadent treat full of love, passion and drama. This was a perfect combination of a BDSM romance and a contemporary sweet romance. Gage and Elizabeth heated up my device quite a few degrees!

Elizabeth is a confident, beautiful and ambitious woman but she craves to be dominated in bedroom Naturally she has to keep her sexual preference under wrap because it would make people judge her and jeopardise her career as successful reporter in local news channel. Gage i
Alexandra
Five wicked stars!

Oh.My.Sweet.Lord! I didn’t see it coming! Wicked Player by Stacey Lynn is seductive temptation at its finest. This book takes the BDSM to a new and refreshing level. It was the most gratifying read; consuming, intense and oh so damn hot and sexy! It is a book gem that shines with sizzling lust and it is a sexy as hell, mind-altering must have.

This is the first time I read Stacey Lynn’s books and oh my! She surprised me in the best way possible. Her writing is tempting, raw, fla
Love & Lavender Book Review
4.5 Stars

Dolls! This book is so freaking steamy. The first chapter alone is 🔥🔥🔥 But this is a Stacey Lynn book, you know it’s laced with plenty of heart. And it nearly did me in. Not only does super sexy foot ball player Gage Bryant have a heart of gold, he’ll mesmerize you with his 🍆 Wicked Player has everything to melt you heart and destroy your panties. A little bit of kink, a dash of football hunks, and full dose of emotions. I need more more more of Gage and Elizabeth.

Gage, mega hunk footb
Up All Night With Books
5 Stars
Review by Elizabeth
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Wicked Player is an EPIC. EPIC. EPIC read by Stacey Lynn. She has managed to write a fantastic love story about two people who could not be more suited for one another.

Holy. Batman! Gage and Elizabeth have some hot as heck chemistry, let me tell you. Those two know how to get it on and make you want to go find your significant other or a toy. Wicked Player lightly touches the BDSM world but it is no way hardcore.

In Wicked
Jennifer Pierson
Gage Bryant is a star in professional football, who also does a lot for the local children's hospital, so the last thing he wants is his sexual kinks to get out to the public. And that's why he's a member of The Velvet Club, a secret he'll protect with everything in him. Elizabeth Hayes is also a member at The Velvet Club, because as a reporter on a local network, she needs discretion with her kink as well. But she hasn't been there for a while, when she finally ventures back in, she's in for th ...more
Ashlee
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Never have I ever read a Stacey Lynn book.

Whoops.

This book took me so totally by surprise it’s a wonder I’m sitting her typing this review. I love contemporary romance books, and while I don’t much like actual sports I do find sport romances to be incredibly satisfying to read.
Maybe its the dominant nature of large, rough and tough athletes or maybe I’m a closet sports fan and completely unaware but let me say, Gage Bryant was full blown touchdown material.

The story of Gage and Elizabeth star
Lisa Marie ~ Words We Love By
Stacey Lynn's Wicked Player takes readers back into the world of the Rough Riders (Dirty Player and Filthy Player) but this time her hero is not only a bad boy football player but also a member of the Velvet Club.  A badass Dom who has to keep to the shadows with his kink to protect not only his public image but also his most cherished project.  Elizabeth Hayes also plays at the Velvet and she too has a reputation to protect. A local reporter in line for a big promotion, Elizabeth dons a blindfo ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Stacey Lynn is the author of more than two dozen romance and erotic romance novels. Most of which have been best sellers on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks!

Her upcoming release, Long Road Home, is now available for pre-order!

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2P2MbPw