Start by marking “Ramtha: The White Book” as Want to Read:
Ramtha: The White Book

Ramtha: The White Book

The classic introduction to Ramtha and his teachings now revised and expanded with a Foreword by JZ Knight, a glossary of terms and concepts used by Ramtha, a detailed index and a commentary essay by Jaime Leal-Anaya showing the significance of Ramtha s teachings. It addresses questions on the Source of all existence, our forgotten divinity, life after death, evolution, lo ...more
Published September 15th 2005 by JZK Publishing (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Ramtha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ramtha

Start your review of Ramtha: The White Book
Kate
Jul 09, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Kate by: Bruce London, Ph D (Divinity)
My favorite book of all time...there is more truth in this book than any other than I have read. On the matter of truth, there is nothing more to say.

**Below are more my personal notes more than a review**
Regarding the controversy surrounding the author (Ramtha) and the woman who channels him (JZ Knight), I simply made a decision for myself before I read the book to set aside any prejudgment I had and have my own experience with the material. I am so thankful I did...

It is mainly in Anglo count
Liza Rosas
Apr 23, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I was walking aimlessly for several nights after I read this book...accessing different venues of perception...The White Book was literally breathtaking...cannot convey with words...yet i have found my senses to be more open...my own prison of languages to unveil different codes of perception...Has it altered reality? Not quite...it has somehow maximized it. After all...we spirits locked up inside our laberynthical device we have come to call mind and our biological organ we have come to call br ...more
Xenia
Jun 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Ramtha is an ascended master. I have much love in my heart for Ramtha. I am also eternally grateful to Ramtha for showing up in my life back in 1989 when I began my conscious spiritual awakening. This book is one of the most important books I ever read and confirmed for me what I always knew in my heart was the real truth about God and our connection.
Jayaram
May 22, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This book is relevent like all the greatest religious texts of all times and you should keep a copy in your hand always..to lead a sane life. One of the GREATEST books of ALL times.Could I need to say more?
Ryan Merrill
Jun 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I REALLY enjoyed this book!!! One of my favorite of all time.
Let's just say you have to have any open mind when you read this. Take what you get from it and leave the rest behind. Very uplifting, fresh new look on life! Book rings with clarity which resonates to your core.
Was an awesome adventure from start to finish. Must Read!! :)
Diana
Jun 25, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I just barely started reading this book and so far I really like it.
its hard to describe, you just have to read it.
Shannon Giebelhaus
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
On a search for a viewpoint that feels right, I have explored and learned about various religions and practices. This book was given to me by a wonderful friend in India, and I will be forever grateful. It provides a wonderful and thorough perspective, and answers questions.
Terrilynn
Nov 12, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Started a long and FAB journey in my life that many friends like to call "my cult." Whatever one wishes to call Ramtha...I call him my teacher. And what I have learned from this book and this school is priceless!

I highly recommend for those with lots of life questions...that the answers just don't seem there in day to day life.

WARNING! You must have an open mind to read this!

8.2009
Just read this again because of a home study course...loved it. Read things that I totally don't recall reading befo
Ricky
Jan 02, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Ramtha is an incredible insightful book. It left me with so much understanding of myself and how I am connected with everything and everyone. Reading Ramtha was like remembering your inner wisdom and seeing the whole picture, rather than just a spec that's been gained by using our five senses in this physical reality. Ramther's wisdom reminded me of the Conversation with God Trilogy by Neale Donald Walsh, but it is deeper in some ways and is expressed more poetically and profoundly. Reading Ramt ...more
Leah
Jan 23, 2009 rated it really liked it
This book is very interesting to read and gives a humanitarian aspect to spirituality. I enjoyed it and would suggest it to anyone wanting a different view of spirituality.
Beckie
Jan 23, 2009 added it
Leah had me read this book, and I am glad that she did. It gave me a totally different view of spiriuality that helped restore my faith in the power(s)that be.
Clarence Caver
Jun 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
As a youth it changed my life and helped me to look at my spirituality in a new light. I only wish there were a way to teach similar philosophies without the added mumbo-jumbo.
Lynne
May 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic. If you ever question why you are here, this book makes it very clear. We are here to live.....and to express joy.
Worm A
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This book is dangerous: If your happiness is based on maintaining the status quo, on things you bought, on 'friends' to make you feel good. ...more
Philip Edmund Gibbs
Create your life or let it create you. So be it.

Anybody who has an obsession for the BIG QUESTION should check it out. U could either figure it out yourself or look deeper.
Joel Salomon
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awe-inspiring book. I highly recommend as one of my top books of all time. You will be inspired. Guaranteed!
Carol
Jan 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Fascinating book - not for everyone but worth a read if you have any interest in spirituality.
Juan Rivera

My constructive critic:

- The way Ramtha appears in the world does not seem very credible, but I respect the opinion of those who believe her.
- The teachings of the book are very similar to Hinduism, although there is a difference in the reason why souls reincarnate. In Hinduism we are all gods, we are all being but we do not realize, we come to learn and grow in the experiences of this earth. In Ramtha's philosophy we come to "play", to "experiment". I like the Hindu philosophy more but both can
Alyona Remizova
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Would like to share my personal experience, feelings and observation during this reading.

I started to look into the world differently. More understanding and loving kindness came to me for whatever I need to go through and towards people on this play of life on our Planet Earth. I just allow myself to know and to be, to live here and now and to do what I love. I feel more acceptance of life and myself, more clarity, relaxation, calmness, deep inner peace and joy of life. Feeling blessed to live
Renee
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Eye opening... Noting Pages 244 and 255. Must read!
Sally Jermain
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My bible!!!!!
Patricia Meier
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book put into black and white things that I have known to be true intuitively for most of my life. I only wish I had read it sooner.
Pomirleanu Florentin
Nov 03, 2020 rated it did not like it
Runing away from home after this book, without knowing about myself
Don Stratton
Dec 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
It appears to be a marriage of philosophy, theology, and quantum physics. For the open-minded, it presents an alternate view to the seperation between man and God.
The language and prose can perhaps be a bit stilted but the reader should be capable of seeing past that to consider the many messages contained within the text.
As I was reading the book, I felt that I was looking at a cube where, for example, the bible was one face and this book another. Ramtha, in my opinion, does not seek to denig
Eryc Tri Juni S
Oct 09, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: bullshit
" Feel lonely is the projection feeling from universe to human being. Which mean, universe always be forever alone. So the human feeling itself, being lonely mean a unification between human and the universe. "

Because of that, some people considering if atheism is the most higher achievement in a humanism or the horizontal understanding. I really don't get it with this idea.
Sylvia
Nov 19, 2011 rated it did not like it
Shelves: metaphysical
I read this in Dutch. As with all translations, I always find it tends to ‘distort’ the original text. In Dutch, therefore, I hovered somewhere in between rating it ‘didn’t like it and its ok’. Perhaps I’d appreciate it more in the English language …
Virginia
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
New iscovery

This is the first time I've read Ramtha. I heard of Ramtha through the movie "What the Bleep do we Know". This book reaffirms many of my previously read books. I will probably read more of Ramtha, it is what I trust.
Julie
Feb 21, 2009 rated it did not like it
although the message was interesting, i didn't enjoy this book.. a little too "out there" for me. ...more
Mpho Majozi
Apr 13, 2010 rated it really liked it
loved it. loved it. loved it. just when you thought life was boring. it's not. ...more
Jose Daniel
Mar 23, 2013 rated it did not like it
Bullshit book and theatrical lenguaje.

• A Beginner's Guide to Creating Reality
  • Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon
  • Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One
  • Synchrodestiny: Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence to Create Miracles
  • Secretele întregii vieți
  • Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More
  • Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind
  • Los códigos ocultos
  • The Game of Life and How to Play It
American mystic teacher and author, and is known for claiming to be channel of a spiritual entity named Ramtha.

Knight claims to bridge ancient wisdom and the power of consciousness together with the latest discoveries in science.