Start by marking “Blanket of Snow (After the Storm, #1)” as Want to Read:
Blanket of Snow (After the Storm, #1)

Blanket of Snow

(After The Storm #1)

An Eye of the Storm Novelette

Four months have passed since the night of the fatal storm, and "peace on earth" has never felt so good despite the pack's sorrow at the loss of family and dear friends; sorrow that cut deeply over Christmas, and during last week’s wedding.

Mated to three, and now married into the Gunvald lineage, Lydia has taken comfort and security in her she-
ebook, First
Published January 7th 2019 by Satin Smoke Press

To ask other readers questions about Blanket of Snow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blanket of Snow

Start your review of Blanket of Snow (After the Storm, #1)
Helen Bright
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t wait to read this novella, wanting desperately to step back into the Eye of the Storm series, and it didn’t disappoint.
As always with these books, the story pulled me in from the very beginning with that slight edge of suspense that the author excels at. I enjoyed reading about my favourite characters, and learning how things had changed for them after the storm.
I won’t give out any spoilers, but there was a line from the story which stuck with me long after reading it: “it’s not be
Rhonda Mcguire
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Blanket of Snow is a short story packed full of emotion and story line. It picks up after The Eye of the Storm series ended and is the perfect read for anyone missing these wolves.

A lot of times short stories are just that, a short story, no build up no plot. But Blanket of Snow has the feel of a full length novel wrapped up into about an hour long read.

These wolves have your emotions tied to them. It’s nice to see where they are and how they are coping with everything they have been through.
Pam App
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had already fallen in love with these characters and their story. The series was one of my all time favourites and I was gutted when it ended. To re-visit and catch up is amazing. The dynamic between them and the way they are separately as individuals but then also as a group is why this author is one of my favourites. Her writing is simply exceptional and the emotion involved throughout is beautiful. Great plot and detail right from the start with intrigue thrown in.
Jennyfer Moorman
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great spin off from the eye of the storm .
Dianna s books always bring a smile to my face if your pining after the wolves this will certainly cheer u up. A great little tale from Lydia. Keep them coming
Tracey
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Clare
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This picks up where The Eye of the Storm series ended. If you’ve wondered what happened to Lydia and her mates, then this short story begins to tell you just that. Lydia seems much more at home in her own (wolf) skin, but she still has a secret that she’s keeping from her mates.
This was only an hour long read, but it was a joy to read it. I’m really looking forward to more from the Surrey pack in the future!
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Our favorite wolves and characters are back and it has been four months since that fatal night. Lydia is having a hard time dealing with so much loss. She is having nightmares about the people who were loss that night.

Lydia has a secret that she is carrying around and is causing her much strife at keeping this secret from her mates. But she has a lot to deal with and she has her own reasons for keeping it hid. This secret could play a big part in her nightmares.

One cold wintry snowy day Lydia’
Elizabeth Morgan
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was thrilled when Dianna announced that she would be publishing some short stories that would take place after The Eye of the Storm Series. The idea of catching up with the foursome after the world changing events of the last book... well, I would never pass up on such an opportunity to catch-up with these wolves; especially with what Miss Hardy has in the pipeline.

Gripped from the opening sentence it was a sad, touching, and fab short story - not that the story felt short due to all that was
•*°●☆Paula May☆●°*•
Dianna Hardy has become one of my favourite authors. I read her Witching Pen series a few years back and love it and have reread it a few time since then, then I stumbled across her eye of the storm series when the omnibus book came out early last year and I loved that even more, and have tried to read anyting Dianna Hardy has writen ever since. So this little novella made my heart sing and its made me so happy to catch up with these characters. I'm so excite to read what is to come with all the ...more
Maggie Frank
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dianna-hardy
I was so excited when I found out there was a novella added to the amazing Eye of the Storm series and I was not disappointed!

So emotional, raw, digging deeper into the characters backstories ~ I don't know how Dianna continues to do it but I hope she continues writing Lydia, Taylor, Lawrence and Ryan's stories. Loved this book! Highly recommend!!
Lynn Worton
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blanket of Snow is a novelette in a new series called After the Storm and is an off-shoot of the Eye of the Storm series.

Lydia and her three mates, Lawrence, Ryan, and Taylor, have weathered the storm that threatened to tear them apart. In this novelette, Lydia is hiding a secret and worried about it being exposed, and what her mates would think about it. She flees into the woods and stumbles onto a mystery - a deserted house with a terrible history. As snow begins to fall, Lydia must find the c
Oct 28, 2019
Dianna Hardy
Dec 18, 2018 marked it as i-wrote-this-book  ·  (Review from the author)
Cara Slater
Jan 28, 2019
Julie Heron
is currently reading it
Apr 21, 2019

• Shattered Bonds (Jane Yellowrock, #13)
  • Cathian (The Vorge Crew, #1)
  • How to Kiss an Undead Bride (The Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #7)
  • Warrior Fae Princess (Warrior Fae, #2)
  • The Man Within (Breeds, #2; Feline Breeds, #2)
  • Elizabeth's Wolf (Breeds, #3; Wolf Breeds, #1)
  • Kiss of Heat (Breeds, #4; Feline Breeds, #3)
  • The Awakening (Leopard People, #0.5)
  • Embrace the Night (Cassandra Palmer, #3)
  • Shadow Hunter (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #1)
  • The Darkest Assassin (Lords of the Underworld, #14.6)
  • Shadow Lands (The Warrior Chronicles, #3)
  • Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, #5)
  • Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6)
  • Claimed by Shadow (Cassandra Palmer, #2)
  • First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1)
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
  • Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2)
Dianna Hardy is an international bestselling author of (cross-genre) fantasy fiction, most notable for her dark paranormal fantasy and the raw, intense Eye of the Storm series. But her heart-warming Once Times Thrice series proves she thrives in the light as much as the dark. Whatever your poison, what she loves most is to bring you stories that are action-packed, fast-paced and not short of heat, ...more

After The Storm (2 books)
  • Twisted Roots (After the Storm, #2)

News & Interviews