Start by marking “Spiked: A Resort to Murder Mystery III” as Want to Read:
Spiked: A Resort to Murder Mystery III

Spiked: A Resort to Murder Mystery III

Julienne needs only three things: successfully pull of a last minute wedding relocated to her resort, work out things with her stubborn ex- boyfriend, and solve the murder of a private investigator found with her business card on his dead body. The wedding she can handle, but it comes with a flirtatious brother of the bride who manages to give Mason the idea she has moved ...more
Published December 13th 2018 by Blazing Sword Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Spiked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spiked

Start your review of Spiked: A Resort to Murder Mystery III
Cheryl
Jan 03, 2019 rated it liked it
This is the second book I have read in this series. I read the first book and now this book. I have gone out of order. Yet, that is the nice thing about this series as the books can be read as stand alone novels. Therefore, out of chronological order.

As I pointed out from the first book that the reason that I liked Julienne is because I found her to be sensible. She is still sensible but slowly maturing. Her skills as an investigator are getting better. Although, it did not hurt that she had he
Kathleen
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2019
“Spiked: A Resort to Murder” earns 5/5 Bridal Bouquets…Clever and Engaging!

When you're a romance-challenged event planner, planning a last-minute wedding for someone else is an unwelcome turn-of-events. Then again so is having your head turned by the bride’s brother and having your business card found in the pocket of a murder victim! Julienne LeMere can't catch a break! This was a thrilling third book from Avery Daniels with Julie once again taking the lead on another murder investigation. The
Cheryl Malandrinos
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Julienne and company are back with this awesome cozy mystery set in Colorado Springs.

Spiked by Avery Daniels finds event planner Julienne LaMere with a last minute wedding to coordinate at the Colorado Springs Resort. The bride-to-be has a charming brother who is easy on the eyes, but Julienne is still upset over her breakup with Mason and isn't sure she is ready to open up her heart to Liam.

When a private investigator looking for someone at the resort winds up dead with Julienne's business card
Julienne LaMere doesn`t particularly like weddings. She does her best as an event planner, but because of her own rocky romantic past, helping someone she doesn`t even know plan the happiest day of her life is not high on the list of enjoyable assignments.
When almost immediately Julienne is revisited by a nightmare, in the form of a homicide detective, and discovers the bride`s brother has MI5 connections, she wonders if this event could get any worse. Spoiler alert ~ it can.

Although there are r
Katie Thompson
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ughhh. What could possibly be more stressful than moving a wedding job up? How about also dealing with a pushy detective who thinks our Julienne is involved in yet another murder mystery. Oh, and the brother of the bride is super hot, and super interested in super single (okay not super single, and certainly not super over Mason) Julienne. And he works for MI5. Yeah, THAT MI5. Oh yeah. This’ll be a breeeeeeze.

This is another fantastic cozy mystery with warm, well written characters and a fantast
Carol Bisig
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nice Read!

I like these stories; this one was a little slow for me. I love that Porsche, and her boyfriend have gotten together. This mystery is smart; it just needed to be more realistic. I love Mason! I liked Liam in this book. However, both men, Liam, and Mason come out like teenage boys by the end? I prefer Alpha Males. I will be looking forward to the next book, hopefully with grown-up behavior by both couples!
I recommend! Enjoy!
Carolintallahassee.com
Katie  Cunningham
Apr 30, 2019 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book but thought there was too much angsty romance that took away from the story. But if you like a lot of romance then don't listen to me! The plot was interesting, and I like that Julienne is smart and independent. I didn't guess who it was until the very end.

I received a free copy of this book in exchange for a voluntary, honest review.
Darlene
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Ms Daniel's has done it again. This series has it all- believable romance, entertaining characters and a mystery to solve. Sassy Julienne made me laugh, Liam made me swoon and the descriptions of the Colorado Springs Resort made me believe I was there. Looking forward to the next installment.
Carol
Nancy Gallagher
Nov 11, 2019
Kristin
Mar 30, 2020

• Apples, Actors & Axes (Beachside Books #2)
  • Death By Suspenders (A Spencer University Cozy Mystery Book #1)
  • The Case of the Voice Spell (Hillcrest Witch Mysteries #6)
  • Granny Smith is Dead (Apple Orchard Cozy #5)
  • The Chocolate Magic Café (A Chocolate Magic Cozy Mystery #1)
  • The Murder of Shakespeare's Ghost (Seaview Cottages #2)
  • Grits, Gamblers & Grudges (Beachside Books #3)
  • Tandem Demise (A Cycle Path Mystery, #3)
  • To Love and To Perish (Annabelle Archer, #3)
  • Gin and Toxic (Murder, She Tasted #3)
  • Heists and Homicides (Magic & Mystery #4)
  • Phantoms in High Fidelity (Blackwood Bay Witches #3)
  • Sour Cherry Turnover (Auntie Clem's Bakery, #7)
  • Murder in Doubt (Hitchhiker #3)
  • Beauty In Death (A Fairy Tale Mystery Book 2)
  • The Mysterious Mr Wylie (Wonky Inn #6)
  • A Hillcrest Witch Mystery Collection (Hillcrest Witch Mysteries #1-5)

News & Interviews