Start by marking “Just F*cking Do It: Stop Playing Small. Transform Your Life.” as Want to Read:
Just F*cking Do It: Stop Playing Small. Transform Your Life.

Just F*cking Do It: Stop Playing Small. Transform Your Life.

'NOOR HIBBERT IS A FORCE OF NATURE AND HER BOOK IS A CANDID, NO-BULLSH*T BLUEPRINT FOR LIVING YOUR MOST AMAZING LIFE. INVIGORATING AND INSPIRING!' Sarah Knight, New York Times bestselling author of The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck JUST F*CKING DO IT will take you on a mind-altering journey of self discovery and personal transformation using an approach which co ...more
Published August 13th 2019 by Teach Yourself

To ask other readers questions about Just F*cking Do It, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just F*cking Do It

Start your review of Just F*cking Do It: Stop Playing Small. Transform Your Life.
Jeffrey Debris
Review pending...
Cassie Daley
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was ok
Very basic stuff from someone in an obvious place of great privilege; it was not for me, but others may find some useful tidbits throughout.
Angela Randall
Just fucking manifest it.

... That's pretty much all it says.
Jesselyn Whiteside
The reviews aren’t exaggerations

Just f*cking read it.

Seriously. You will have no regrets. Reading this book will open up a world of opportunity and possibilities for you. Reading this book will truly show you how to leave the bullsh*t behind, become the best version of yourself and achieve all that you really want from this life.
Yvonne Thomas-Willis
Apr 10, 2020 rated it did not like it
Didnt like book or acedemy.
Sydney Alford
Apr 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An absolutely amazing read. So much of the authors personality shines through in this inspiring book. If you’re looking for a feel good book that motivates and empowers, this is the one. Loved it.
Kylie
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Noor is absolutely a breath of fresh air in spiritual books. This book mixes mindset work along with manifesting and personal development. It led me to join her JFDI (Just Fucking Do It) Academy, which is filled to the brim of Masterclasses, meditations, monthly lives, access to mindset coaches, and a whole group of amazing women who are all supportive of each other and have the same positive attitude about life.
Noor is able to relate to the reader and inspire you to live your best life withou
Holly Farquhar
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Life changing

Your book is absolutely life changing! I’ve started all the challenges! I’ve joined the JFDI Academy and you are one of my people! Thank you for bringing all this amazingness to my life!
Courtney
Oct 05, 2019 rated it did not like it
Considering I did a course with this lady and was ripped off I wouldn’t trust anything she writes.
Lucinda
May 03, 2020 rated it it was ok
Started liking it but got bored half way through.
Steven Saunders
Same old

The book is OK but didn't reveal much new information for manifesting a better life. The title of the book is the best advice.
Gina Lucia
Mar 08, 2021 rated it liked it
The book in 3 sentences/summary:

The law of attraction meets psychology.

Transform your life by realising your potential.

Act on this potential by understanding and embracing who you are and what you really want.

My impressions:

Noor has done a good job at creating a very accessible book specifically designed (or so I presume) to introduce sceptics to the law of attraction.

She melds together both this and psychology to present a compelling argument for the strategies within the book. Although I would
Rory
Feb 02, 2021 rated it did not like it
This is a terrible book. The author/narrator sounds like a 14 year old coming in from school and just spilling out their day in a never ending stream of expletives and drivel. There is no stopping her. It goes on and on and on, blah, blah, blah.

Her favourite words are shit, arse, arsehole, fuck; and she uses them constantly. I feel like an aged parent thinking there is just no need. She calls the readers babycakes and bitches. Her waffle knows no end. And it's just continual rubbish with no subs
Abby Waugh
Mar 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Love Noor’s Positive, Inspiring & Driving Vibe! Gave me the confidence to JFDI & get out of my own way! Made me truly realise each and every one of us is capable of something amazing if we JFDI! This book is the perfect start to your journey, if you’re thinking about buying it JFDI! I’m lucky to now be a committed part of the JFDI Academy which I’ve noticed I’ve started to transform parts of my life already with her easily laid out, practicable, successful strategies! Thank you Noor & the Team, ...more
Theresa Marie
Feb 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Great audio listen - read by the author in a way that’s conversational. One of the most engaging ones I’ve heard.

This is one I’ll come back to a couple more times as a paper book and audio again. A lot of great encouraging reminders (as well as exercises) to just do the thing. Though it may be things we likely already know, we tend to forget.

This would be an inviting intro for people who are just dipping their toes into law of attraction and manifestation.
Amber Latif
Feb 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a re-read for me!
I keep coming back to Noors tome and read something different each time.It brings me back and grounds me and keeps inspiring my own development journey and reminding me why I do what I do-I used to read Feel the Fear regularly but now it’s this!
I say go with the flow and be open minded and see what you truly discover about yourself if you are honest !
Kate MacFarlane
Mar 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Cannot recommend this book enough! I absolutely loved reading this book and couldn’t put it down.
Easy to read and digest, Noor’s conversational writing style keeps the reader engaged and I especially loved the activities at the end of each chapter to help the reader implement changes in their own life.
Noor is such and incredible person and her teachings have changed my life for the better!
Katie Matthews
Mar 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
So grateful I found this book, it's truly life changing 💜🙏 From the moment I picked it up, I couldn't put it down! I want to share the wisdom of this book and will be buying a copy for my bestie.
This book really lifts the spirits and shows you how you can implement LOA into your own life. This book has had such a positive impact on my life and I am looking forward to Noors second book!
Maartje Cooijman
I feel like this book was written for me. Noor has an approach to life that i appreciate and relate to. It felt as if my best friend was writing to me and it was absolutely fucking fantastic. These were the words I needed to hear. Words i already knew maybe, bust still.... So i will re-read in time.
Carmen Rocha
Mar 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing book, with loads of insight on transforming your life!! Totally recommend as this is a definite game changer, so much so that I have even joined the JFDI Business academy and I 100% recommend ❤️❤️❤️
Elizabeth Baldwin
Mar 25, 2021 rated it liked it
I listened to this as an audiobook. It was eye-opening for me. Although it would benefit from other case studies and examples from others as most of the content derives from her life story, if you like The Secret and don't mind a few swear words, it is an entertaining listen. ...more
Thia Deivyta
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it!
Sheena Mal
Good, but nothing new

Not that different to a lot of LOA books I've read but still worth a read of you're new to this knoweldge.
Volkan Yorulmaz
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
And if someone says you can’t do what you want, do it twice and take a selfie.

For more:

Becky Fitt
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Eye opening

This book has truly inspired me and opened my eyes to what I want in life and who I want to be!
Thank you Noor! I'm off to go and JFDI!
Edward Nammour
Oct 26, 2020 rated it liked it
very motivating, Law of Attraction, inspired me to take action
Rachel Downing
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was ok
Liked the book to begin with, got bored halfway through.
Author just isn't my cup of tea.
Eileen
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Easy and fun read!

Easy to follow motivational book. Noor writes in easy understandable manner which is fun! I liked the top takeaways in each chapter and the JFFI tasks.

• Good Vibes, Good Life: How Self-Love Is the Key to Unlocking Your Greatness
  • The Last Law of Attraction Book You'll Ever Need To Read: The Missing Key To Finally Tapping Into The Universe And Manifesting Your Desires
  • The 19th Christmas (Women's Murder Club, #19)
  • The 1% Rule: How to Fall in Love with the Process and Achieve Your Wildest Dreams
  • Happy: Finding joy in every day and letting go of perfect
  • John Bishop: How Did All This Happen?
  • Get Rich, Lucky Bitch: Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First Class Life
  • I Will Make You Pay
  • You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth
  • Never Greener
  • You Then, Me Now
  • Gotta Get Theroux This: My Life and Strange Times in Television
  • Humankind: A Hopeful History
  • The Best Friend
  • 7 Strategies for Wealth & Happiness: Power Ideas from America's Foremost Business Philosopher
  • Goodbye, Paris
  • The Other Half of Augusta Hope
  • Her Last Move
Noor Hibbert is a qualified life and business coach, serial-entrepreneur, motivational speaker, author, mother, spiritual badass and creator of the hit podcast 'Think It, Get It'. ...more