Start by marking “Blood Night (Krewe of Hunters)” as Want to Read:
Blood Night (Krewe of Hunters)

Blood Night

(Krewe of Hunters #29.5)

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Heather Graham comes a new story in her Krewe of Hunters series…

Any member of the Krewe of Hunters is accustomed to the strange. And to conversing now and then with the dead.

For Andre Rousseau and Cheyenne Donegal, an encounter with the deceased in a cemetery is certainly nothing new.

But this year, Halloween is tak
Published October 22nd 2019 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated (first published October 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Blood Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Night

Start your review of Blood Night (Krewe of Hunters)
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
description Every year around this time I get excited because I know this author will release her annual 1001 Dark Nights Halloween themed novella. I love everything about these books, and this years offering was no different. This one takes place in England at Highgate Cemetary. As per usual, we have an already established couple as our mains. Something I much prefer as I feel like this author's forte isn't the romance aspects of her books. The mystery itself was well done. Especially considering how shor
Jypsy
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thank you Inkslinger for an advanced copy. I voluntarily reviewed this book. All opinions expressed are my own.

Blood Night
Krewe of Hunters Novella
By: Heather Graham

*REVIEW* 🎃🎃🎃🎃
Blood Night is a new addition by Heather Graham to the 1001 Dark Nights Collection. As a novella, a lot of entertainment and mystery are packed into a convenient fast read. This time, a couple of the Krewe of Hunters' members travel to London where a family member in distress pulls them into a murder myster
Sissy's Romance Book Review
BLOOD NIGHT by Heather Graham is a Novella that is a part of the Krewe of Hunters Series. I haven't yet read the books in that series but I did feel I was able to make this a standalone book. It was a great dark Halloween type read. Dealing with Andre and Cheyenne who speak to the dead and seem to hang out in cemeteries to advance their cause.
Enjoyed this book.
Carolyn
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graham-heather
Creepy. Just in time for Halloween. ;)
Sofia Lazaridou
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Blood Night is a novella in the Krewe of Hunters series by Heather Graham. Seeing it been listed as part 29.5 of the series is a shock to me since I only read the novellas from the 1001 dark series, but I am glad the author is doing so well. The main characters of this novella also have a full-length novel called "The Stalking" (book 29 in the series), so the majority of the romance happened there. The novella is more focused on the mystery-solving and less on showing us how the couple is fairin ...more
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Conversations with the dead, vampires, London, and investigative work - what more could I ask for in a novella? This one is definitely packed with lots of interesting aspects.

This novella is no exception - I devoured it in one sitting
M
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Celebrate All Hallow’s Eve in London with Krewe members and hunt vampires in a cemetery

Halloween is coming up fast, so I enjoyed reading this Krewe of Hunters novella. Caveat: if I hadn’t read the “Stalking,” which is book #29 in this series, I might’ve been confused or a bit lost regarding the protagonists—FBI agents Cheyenne Donegal and Andre Rousseau—especially about their relationship and shared history in New Orleans.

The atmosphere is wonderfully evocative of London in autumn, including p
Meghan
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
A vampire has returned just in time for Halloween, but this time the Krewe must go to England. We spend more time with Cheyenne and Andre in this novella which I love. Each Krewe couple is interesting and fun so I love these novellas and how they show the progression of the individuals and couple.

Cheyenne has another cousin who is in trouble and the Krewe is going to help. Adam of course knows some people so two of the Krewe are able to go overseas and work the case unofficially. The potential
Brianne Maffett
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for A Book Nerd, a Bookseller and a Bibliophile

I have been a Heather Graham fan for years, reading many of her books including the Flynn Brothers Trilogy and Hurricane Bay. She has a way with words that sucks you in from the beginning and keeps you reading without realizing how much time has passed. ...more
Jo
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well, isn't this a timely release?  I read this during my commute to work, and I found it to be a proper Halloween treat - no nasty tricks to be found at all.

I really enjoyed Andre and Cheyenne's dynamic.  They had a really easygoing, and natural interaction, through which the depth of their feelings for each other was plain to see.  That was overlaid with a decent plot - a real "whodunnit".  And though you may guess the culprit (I didn't, I confess), I genuinely don't think that w
CarolKat
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cheyenne Donegal's cousin Emily and her fiancé Eric have a problem. A murderous one. Bodies have been showing up in their neighborhood and one just showed up literally on their doorstep. Unfortunately for both of them it was Eric's ex-girlfriend's body.

Always up to the challenge, Cheyenne and her partner Andre Rousseau travel across the pond to assist in the investigation. Unofficially of course.

A tense situation with only a little cooperation from the locals that quickly
Shelleen Toland
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: inkslinger
Novella from the Krewe of Hunters series. Andre and Cheyenne converse with the dead and spend some time in the cemetery. This Halloween they end up somewhere different because they were called to London. Cheyenne's cousin, Emily, has called her that bodies have been found outside a cemetery drained of blood. One was found outside Emily's doorstep and things point to her and her fiance Eric. They are fighting against an infamous vampire and they need to wrap this all up before they are all in dan ...more
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun mystery

Cheyenne and Andre from the famous Crewe of Hunters take a brief sojourn in London to help Cheyenne's cousin and her boyfriend who are suspected of murder. Along the way to solving the crime they meet an interesting assortment of suspects and at least one helpful ghost. The heat level is pretty low, but that's ok because it leaves more room in the story for crime solving. I like this series and the little novellas are great additions.
Sheri Heiner
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
A perfect yarn for a cold October night.

As always I enjoyed Ms. Grahams writing style, sense of humor and attention to details. I love old cemeteries and the descriptions in this shot were really great. There are so many Krewe of Hunters books it easy to get confused but this picked up right after the full novel that the main characters were involved in. So even that was great. Highly recommend this series of you are someone who likes a serious book with a fun twist.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Cheri Schaefer
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Definitely a page turner!!

What a brilliant author!! She delivers an on
the edge of your seat ghostly mystery EVERY
time. Anything she writes is pure gold!!! I'm
absolutely obsessed with this series and have
been since the very first Krewe of Hunters
book. All the characters are extraordinary and
the story lines are phenomenal! I can't get
enough of this series!!!! I'm anxiously awaiting
the next Krewe installment. Wow!! Such fantastic
ghostly mysteri
Ann
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spooky Fun

When Cheyenne and Andre go to England to help Cheyenne's cousin, after she'd been questioned about a the murder of her boyfriend's ex-girlfriend, they promise to do all they can to help find the truth. After another woman goes missing, the race is on to find. Will they be able to stop the madman in time? Maybe....with a little help from a ghost.

I love both the Krewe of Hunters series and the 1,001 Dark Nights series. Together, they always guarantee a great read.
Andrea Thompson
I love the 1001 Dark Nights collections, and this was a great way for me to discover Heather Graham and her Krewe of Hunters stories!

I really enjoy the classic who-done-it mystery and suspense elements of this story. There's some really great story weaving here, excellent plotting and great characters, not to mention action and tension and just all around good reading!

Very excited to pursue other stories with Cheyenne, Andre, Emily and the whole cast of wonderful characte
Lindsey Domokur of Crazy Reader Chicks
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I really enjoy paranormal books and bonus points if there is “talking to the dead”. This book was a mystery and I honestly had no idea where this was going. It was twisty and I had so many ideas on who the killer was, but inevitably I was wrong in the end. I really love these novellas. They are just the right size for a quick story to keep me on my toes!
diana romano
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blood Night Krewe of Hunters Novella

This was another winner. I love this author as she writes wonderful characters and great storylines in every book. Their are great Love stories in every book. I highly recommend all her books to everyone who loves mysteries and paranormal activity. Diana Romano
Emilie Davis
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Adventures in England!

Heather Graham brings the Krewe of Hunters to London for a jolly good story! Andre and Cheyenne take on a present day Vampire or at least that is what the reader is supposed to think! Great story as usual and I am looking forward to the next one! Bravo, Heather!
thelma
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good overall evil to find truth

Five 🌟 this was GREAT and amazing how much determination love finds the truth and destroy evil killer was not able to get to in.time.to find out what love can reach in time for!
Linda
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short but sweet

I like the pairing of the agents and the inspectors. Always like the ghosts to play an important part as Lady Miller certainly did. The good guys got the killers and saved the girls. Those are always the best endings.
Susan Fabbre
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nice short story

What's not to like about Heather Graham. Always enjoy her books. I'm not much of a vampire can but this was ok. As long as there is a ghost in the story I'm happy.
Laurie Barnes
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Not my favorite

I love Heather Abraham's books but this one was a slow read and the spirit didn't show up until the very end. Not my favorite but glad I read it.
Amy Pohl
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love catching up with the Krewe.
Ronda Barnes-Howard
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

I have loved all the Krewe series and this was also a great story. Very suspenseful. Ms graham did another job in her story telling.
Ingrid Stephens
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good fun

Always good fun with a little romance and a nice dose of mystery stirred in. Almost as much fun as Graham's novels.
David
Oct 23, 2019
Sandra
Oct 24, 2019
Tina Murphy
Oct 27, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Bred in the Bone (Widow's Island #4)
  • Whisper of Bones (Widow's Island #3)
  • Finding Home Again (Catalina Cove, #3)
  • Her Mother's Lies
  • Never Never: Part Three (Never Never, #3)
  • Never Never: Part Two (Never Never, #2)
  • Coming Home (Chandler Hill Inn #2)
  • Single All the Way
  • Dorothy in the Land of Monsters (Oz ReVamped, #1)
  • Twist of Fate (Heartbreaker Bay, #8.5)
  • A Cowboy for Christmas (Rocky Mountain Riders, #6)
  • Once Upon a Cowboy Christmas (River Ranch, #3)
  • The Widow of Rose House
  • Dragon Mist: A Paranormal Romance
  • Fairest (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #2)
  • Return to the Lost World (Primordia #2)
  • The Seekers (Amish Cooking Class, #1)
  • A Writer's Reference with Exercises
Also published as Heather Graham Pozzessere and Shannon Drake.

New York Times and USA Today best-selling author Heather Graham majored in theater arts at the University of South Florida. After a stint of several years in dinner theater, back-up vocals, and bartending, she stayed home after the birth of her third child and began to write, working on short horror stories and romances. After some trial and e

Krewe of Hunters (1 - 10 of 31 books)
  • Phantom Evil (Krewe of Hunters, #1)
  • Heart of Evil (Krewe of Hunters, #2)
  • Sacred Evil (Krewe of Hunters, #3)
  • The Evil Inside (Krewe of Hunters, #4)
  • The Unseen (Krewe of Hunters, #5)
  • The Unholy (Krewe of Hunters, #6)
  • The Unspoken (Krewe of Hunters, #7)
  • The Uninvited (Krewe of Hunters, #8)
  • The Night Is Watching (Krewe of Hunters, #9)
  • The Night Is Alive (Krewe of Hunters, #10)