Start by marking “More Than Pleasure You (More Than Words, #5.5)” as Want to Read:
More Than Pleasure You (More Than Words, #5.5)

More Than Pleasure You

(More Than Words #5.5)

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Shayla Black comes a new story in her More Than Words series…

Can I convince her our hot but temporary engagement should last forever?

I’m Stephen Lund, confirmed bachelor…and son of a successful billionaire whose sins I can’t forget—or forgive. After he delivered an ultimatum to either get over his transgressions or g
Expected publication: November 12th 2019 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated

To ask other readers questions about More Than Pleasure You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Than Pleasure You

Start your review of More Than Pleasure You (More Than Words, #5.5)
Larissa Ione
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As both a reader and an author, I LOVE male-centric romances. Start off in the hero's POV, and I'm in. In More Than Pleasure You, Shayla Black not only starts the book in the hero's POV, but she stays there almost until the end. LOVE THAT! What a great, sexy, sweet story from an author I adore.
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"I don't think we're going to have trouble convincing anyone we can't keep our hands off each other."

This little morsel is just a taste of the yumminess of the More Than Words series. If I hadn't already read the others, it would make me want to. There's nothing I don't like about this series. Awesome characters, gorgeous locale, witty banter, steamy sex, and best of all secrets and surprises.

While they were pretending to have a fake relationship, I was having so much fun being inside their he
TheSassyNerdBlog
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Flawless. Absolutely flawless. But I don't know why I am surprised. This is Shayla Black, and her words are pure gold. She could literally write anything and have people hanging off her every word.

She did just that with More Than Pleasure You. This is part of a series of books in the More Than Words series and also a short 1,001 Dark Knights novella. It can be read as a standalone, but I highly recommend this series. It's one of my all-time favorites.

Skye's invited to her ex's wedding, and she
Ruthie Taylor
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is a super hot novella which fits perfectly in the 1001 Dark Nights collection and also in the More Than Words series. It fits in just before book 5, but it won't matter whether you have read 5 yet or not. I definitely think that you can read this as a standalone, but really you will want to go back to the beginning and enjoy them all if you have the time!

Stephen Lund is all about business, and even his time on Maui is supposedly to
Mary Mooney
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What do you do when you need a fake fiance for your ex-boyfriend's wedding coming up soon? You let the hunk staying in the house you are the caretaker for, be that fake fiance. But what starts out as a way to get through the wedding because of the ex-boyfriend's mother, turns out to be so much more.
Skye doesn't want to go to the wedding on her own because Finn's mother thinks that they belong together. What his mother doesn't realize is, that they were only friends and can never be anythin
Avid Reader
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
More Than Pleasure You (More Than Words #5.5) by Shayla Black
5 stars
M/F Romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is part of a series that you definitely need to read in order to understand all of the complexities.

Stephen is on his first semi-vacation in a while. He's always been busy preparing to take over his dad's firm. But, while on vacation in Hawaii, he overhears the caretaker's problems and can't help but want to do something to
Rhonda
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What starts out as a pretend engagement between Stephen and Skye starts getting real in more ways than one. Skye's friend is getting married but his mother won't give up the idea that Skye and her son should be together. Stephan hears the conversation between Skye and her friend and offers to go as her pretend fiancee. What happens when the feelings between them start to change? She will never leave her home and Stephen is keeping a secret from her that might result in her losing her job and her ...more
Linda Dunn
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Real or Make Believe?.....

Right from the start this novella seized my attention. I love when an author writes a male POV. Needless to say I was delighted to see Stephen Lund get his story. This can also be read as a Stand Alone, but for More Than Words fans, it was delightful to revisit characters from the series.

Stephen Lund ate and breathed his work with no time for frivolous or heaven forbid a serious relationship. That all turns upside down when he meets Skye. She is
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
A great addition to the More Than Series. Shayla Black once again creates characters that we cannot help but fall in love with. What do you do when your ex-boyfriend's mother will not let the relationship die, especially when that same ex is getting married? You absolutely find a hot, sexy man to become your fake fiance. What starts out as fake between Skye and Stephen becomes so much more. But when his real reason for being in Hawaii becomes known can Skye get past his deception? Can you mix lo ...more
Jo-Ann Forrest
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stephen needs to decides what to do with his life, so he goes to Maui for some vacation time and business. He rents a cottage by the beach where he meets the caretaker Skye She is sweet, smart, sexy and a nice person. Their accidental meeting sets the tone to this story. Between an ex's mother who keeps harassing her, she needs a fake fiance to escort her to her ex's wedding. Stephen will volunteer and their whirlwind journey begins. This fast paced story will leave you with a smile on your face ...more
Bethani Carter
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
More than pleasure you is a novella in the more than words world. This is Stephen and Skye’s story. Stephen is use to the world or privilege, but decides he needs a break after reviving an ultimatum from his father. While taking a break from his world be meets Skye, who is in need of a fake fiancé to take to her ex’s wedding. Their agreement quickly feels like so much more, but what will happen when Stephen must return to the real world? I loved Stephen and Skye’s book! I can’t wait to see what’ ...more
LaWanna Lewis
More Than Pleasure You
This was a cute little romance. It also proves that first impressions do not always make the best impressions. I was not disappointed
I received this book for free from the author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review."
Margie
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such a sweet and sexy story. I love the two main characters Skye Ingram and Stephen Lund. They are a couple meant to be together. Skye softens Stephen's sharp edges while Stephen awakens Skye's inner sexy woman. I greatly enjoyed following their journey to a HEA. I feel the music author Shayla Black chose for this story is just perfect for Skye and Stephen's story.
Heather andrews
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stephen isnt a bashful man, “and I’ve been hard for you for days.” She reaches back and digs her fingernails into my thigh..." Skye sure is a bossy one, “stop talking and get your pants off.” I liked this quick read I liked Stephen.
Marjan Pourdavood
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A highly entertaining and fun and playful read with scintillating sexual tension between Stephan and Skye. One never knows what will happen next but loved this jaunt. Loved !!!
Dave Sloan
Oct 16, 2019
Fedora
Oct 12, 2019
Janet Rodman
Nov 06, 2019
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and InkSlinger PR***

Novellas can be tough. There's a lot that needs to happen in a shorter amount of time (or literally in pages) and it still needs to feel real, and to engage the reader.

Stephen and Skye meet when he is staying in the property she is in charge of upkeep for...and, he is there earlier than expected, so he is a bit of a surprise to her, and their meeting is one that neither was at their best for.

Lots happens to the
Kathy M
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While Stephen is starting his vacation he overheard Skye telling her ex fiance that she doesn't have a date to his up coming wedding. He wants her to find a fake fiance to convince his mom that she moved on. Since Stephen is highly attracted to Skye, he convinces her to take him. In order to make it convincing, they must learn all about each other. Through all the rehearsing, they begin to fall for each other. I really loved how much these characters drew me in, considering this book is a novell ...more
Sandy Nikolas
Keitha Besok
arabia
Rosanna1
Jan 02, 2019
Shayla Black is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than seventy novels. For twenty years, she’s written contemporary, erotic, paranormal, and historical romances via traditional, independent, foreign, and audio publishers. Her books have sold millions of copies and been published in a dozen languages.

Raised an only child, Shayla occupied herself with lots of da

More Than Words (6 books)
  • More Than Want You (More Than Words, #1)
  • More Than Need You (More Than Words, #2)
  • More Than Love You (More Than Words, #3)
  • More Than Crave You (More Than Words, #4)
  • More Than Tempt You (More Than Words #5)