Start by marking “Eli's Triumph (Reapers MC, #6.7)” as Want to Read:
Eli's Triumph (Reapers MC, #6.7)

Eli's Triumph

(Reapers MC #6.7)

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Joanna Wylde comes a new story in her Reapers MC series…

Peaches Taylor spent the last seven years slinging drinks and dodging drunks at the Starkwood Saloon. Some might call it a dead end job, but to her it was an investment—another six months, and she’d have enough money to buy the place.

Life would've been perfect if
Published May 7th 2019 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated

To ask other readers questions about Eli's Triumph, please sign up.
Labmonkey That and Taz's story. When the heck are we to get either? After Rome's Chance I wanted her to stay away from Hallies Falls. His book and Gage's were…moreThat and Taz's story. When the heck are we to get either? After Rome's Chance I wanted her to stay away from Hallies Falls. His book and Gage's were disappointing. I'm frustrated that this one is Peaches story. I didn't mind her, I just got attached to Jessica and other's from Coeur d'Alene. Sigh...(less)

Christy
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-four-stars
4 stars

photo F1503CE8-5190-466A-B486-3B306D4DF110_zps7qmdq3bi.png

Joanna Wylde writes some of the best MC romance out there so I was uber excited to get a new novella featuring some characters from her Reaper’s series.

This story is about Peaches and Eli. They grew up together and have always rode the line between enemies and friends. And there has always been a little more there, right under the surface. Eli was locked up for a few years (he took the fall for someone in his MC) and now he’s out. He and Peaches both want the same thing. The bar that t
*****3.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

The ”REAPERS” are my favorite fictional MCs. I have loved this series from the start, but I think it’s time that Joanna Wylde stops writing these novellas and gets back to the full-length novels. ”ELI’s TRIUMPH” is the third novella in a row, and I’m starting to feel just a tiny bit cheated. This one was just ok for me. The Heroine, Peaches, was overly dramatic for my taste and I was missing some of that action that we normally get from a Rea
Jennifer Kyle
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Lemur Stars ⭐ ...more
Sheyla ✎
Feb 28, 2019 rated it liked it

Peach Taylor and Eli King have known each other practically their whole lives. Peach was eight when eleven-year-old Eli joined her mother and Gus. Gus is Eli's uncle. Peach didn't like losing Gus' attention. She started making Eli's life miserable.

A couple of decades later, Peach is working at the Starkwood Saloon. She has been helping Gus for years. Then she learns that despite wanting to buy it, Gus is selling it to Eli and not her. Talk about mad. Peach wants to punch both of them. It doesn'
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Eli has recently been released from prison after serving a five year sentence. He is about to take ownership of a bar that has been promised to him by Gus. They are both Reapers and Gus has been a father figure to him since he was a young

boy. In fact, he grew up in Gus’ home and although he had a dysfunctional upbringing he very much feels like he has a family in the Reapers, his brothers.

Peaches also grew up with Gus as a father figure, he was in a relationship with her mum. Growing up she had
Tpagirl
Eli’s Triumph was a novella within the Reapers MC series by Joanna Wylde.

Eli King and Peaches Taylor grew up together but they were nemesis. Of course there was a fine line between love and hate. I fell in love with both characters. They were gorgeous, smart, strong, snarky and funny.

Although it was set in the present, Wylde took us back in time as needed to fill in gaps and provide insight into their dynamics. I loved their antics, bantering and pranks. As a novella, it was a quick read and I w
Aisling Zena
Dec 30, 2018 marked it as to-read
30/12/18

Oooh hate to love trope! Yas!

description
AJ
4 stars!

A short, fun, sexy enemies-to-lovers romance, this novella is a part of the Reaper’s MC series, but can easily be read as a standalone, sitting nicely alongside the rest of the books but introducing new characters (or maybe characters that have been mentioned before but that I can’t remember… either way, you’ll be fine reading this one on its own).

Eli King is a member of the Reapers MC, and he has just gotten out of prison after doing time for a crime he didn’t commit in order to protec
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
I do love a good love/hate dynamic and holy moly do I love Joanna Wylde's Reapers. Eli's Triumph is a delightful little snack that I pretty much ate for lunch, a delicious novella jam packed with push and pull between a biker and his childhood nemesis turned rival coworker. This fast paced story was an enjoyable read, a steamy enemies to lovers romance and a sweet reminder of how much I adore this series.

The ending of this novella is a little rushed for my taste, I'll be honest. There's some th
Stacie
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
3 3/4 "Snakes in a bed" Stars!

This was very entertaining. I liked both MC a lot. Happy reading!
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars ~ Jess

A great addition to both the Reaper MC Series and the 1001 Dark Nights. This can be read as a standalone but can also be enjoyed with the rest of the Wylde's series.

Eli is finally home and ready to settle into his life. To make all of that even more possible he is ready to purchase Starkwood Saloon. The only problem is that his nemesis works there and also wants to buy the bar.

Peaches has put in all of the necessary work to make Starkwood hers. She has big dreams for the place
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
description
Eli and Peaches story is sinfully sexy and left me wanting more! Joanna Wylde is a force to be reckoned with! I freaking love her words! She's officially my unicorn author!!!

About Eli's Triumph:

Eli's Triumph is a novella to the Reaper's MC series. This book can be read as a complete standalone.

Peaches has always felt envious towards Eli, even when they were kids. At the age of five she plotted ways to get rid of him, Snakes in the bed was her best trick. But still Eli stayed and drove her stepf
Erin Lewis
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review Eli’s Triumph (Reapers MC #6.7) by Joanna Wylde
I am a big fan of Joanna Wylde and her Reaper MC series. This is book 6.7 in the series which is one of my favourite MC series of all time. As with all the previous books in this series, Eli’s Triumph was gritty, realistic and extremely well written.
This is Eli King and Peaches Taylor’s, enemies to lovers story. Every time I read a Reaper MC book, I fall more in love with Ms.Wylde’s books. Her characters are always strong, the women fe
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
3.5 stars.

It was pretty cute, and though we got told a lot about OW we (surprisingly) didn't see any so it was alright. I also appreciated that Peaches didn't forgive Gus easily. I'd have liked to read more about her history with Eli though, the novella format didn't really do them justice but novellas are all Wylde seems to be writing for this series nowadays.

[Blog] - [Bookstagram]

photo c l i m b C2A0e v e r y C2A0m o u n t a i n 2_zpsykn9gbgr.png
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy

Read an EXCERPT here.

I love so much diving back into Reapers MC world! Joanna Wylde never fails in delivering a captivating story even when in a novella format. It's short but packs just a right punch of biker alpha we all love and crave from her stories.

Eli King is exactly that man who knows which buttons to push to piss Peaches Taylor O-F-F. Those two delivered so much sass and love-hate! Peaches was never one to share even when she was a small kid and Eli invaded her world. Something she does
Page
May 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: joanna-wylde
A Reapers MC Novella...? Ok, keep telling yourself that. I read it and I think someone is stretching the truth.
Nadine Bookaholic
Thank you Joanna Wylde and 1,001 Dark Nights for bringing us back to the Reapers MC, I've missed this series. Eli and Peaches have a long and complicated past, Eli moved in with his Uncle Gus when he was 7 years old and Peaches was already living with Gus because her mom and Gus were together, long story short there was a lot of jealousy on Peaches part because Eli was the one receiving Gus's attention now.

As they grew up things didn't get easier for them as their hatred for one another grew so
Three Chicks
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

If Joanna Wylde has written it, I've read it. She's one of my MC queens and I bow down to her over the top, make you or break you hero's.

Eli King has just gotten out of prison after serving five years for a crime he didn't commit. He had his reasons for taking the rap, and now he's finally going to get his reward. His uncle Gus, is selling him the Starkwood Saloon.

Peaches Taylor has been running the Starkwood Saloon for years. Two years ago, she and Gus had a talk about her
Kim
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
We are back in Hallies Falls for this one. It seems like a typical enemies-to-lovers story, but it's more than that. It's about hate, lust, love, and friendship.

Although Peaches calls Eli her nemesis, there is history and an underlying trust there. They lived together as kids and have known each other most of their lives. They've taunted, teased, fought each other, but if anyone ever tried to mess with them, then they stood together. There is this underlying attraction and camaraderie with poten
Fiona Fog
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc-bikers, romance
I'm still laughing, I loved the history our two leads had. Eli King has been a thorn in Peaches side forever. It started when she was a little girl and it only grew from there. The battle of wills these two engaged in from a young age didn't end in childhood. Nope it went right through high school, and into adult hood.

What else was there, simmering was the sexual chemistry. Talk about a slow build. It bubbled and it nearly exploded until Eli left. Not by choice but loyalty. Peaches never forgave
Renee Entress
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, secrets, biker hotness, and heartbreak.

Before reading this story please read the below books first
Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)
Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2)
Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3)
Reaper's Stand (Reapers MC, #4)
Reapers and Bastards Anthology (Reapers MC, #4.5)
Reaper's Fall (Reapers MC, #5)
Reaper's Fire (Reapers MC, #6)
Shade's Lady (Reapers MC #6.5)
Rome's Chance (Reapers MC, #6.6; 1001 Dark Nights, #79)

This is Peaches
Joelle
Wow ~! What a cute story ! This current tale was filled with a ton of laughs.Peaches and Eli have a past and grew up together with the same man looking over them but, from the moment they met he became her Nemesis .Though-out the years Peaches and Eli's relationship remained that way but, there was always this underlying current of sexual tension and desire.

We actually enjoyed the story as it was fun and flirty and had a great cast of characters and more that a few betrayals but, all is explaine
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
What a joy to step back into the Reaper's world once again. This short story can easily be read as a stand alone and is a great introduction to the MC.

Eli and Peaches have been dancing around each other most of their lives. Things get steamy and then they back off. Most of the time they are frenemies. Deep down, you can just tell, these two would do anything in the world for each other. Both have hearts of gold under all that bravado. And when they do finally admit what they mean to each other-
Sophia
Another new installment to my favorite biker romance series! I was excited to get Peaches story after encountering her in an earlier book. This was one combustible enemies to lovers romance.

Eli's Triumph is one of the novellas that falls after the six full-length installment in the series. It can be read standalone just fine like most of the 1001 Dark Nights Collection novellas.

The story is told alternating between present and past for Peaches and Eli. Peaches was five years old when she took a
Rebecca
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Eli King and Peaches Taylor’s long-standing feud illustrates why they love to hate each other and why they’re more frenemies than anything else. There’s a long history between them of pulling pranks and sabotaging each other’s lives in any number of ways, which only amplifies their current situation given that they’re vying to purchase the same bar and neither of them is willing to relent one iota because they refuse to lose out on their dream of owning the bar they’ve both worked at.

The push
Stephanie
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh how I have missed the Reaper’s! Eli’s Triumph is a quick novella set in the Reaper’s MC world. Joanna Wylde gives us a tiny taste and I must say I want more!!!

Eli King and Peaches Taylor have known each other since they were young and have a well-defined relationship full of antics, revenge and hate toward each other. But you know what they say about love and hate….

The chemistry between us had always crackled. It was there when we kissed, taking charge in the same way it did when we fought.

El
 Reading In Pajamas
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
✦Review & Excerpt Tour: ELI’S TRIUMPH: A Reapers MC Novella by Joanna Wylde https://wp.me/p3d0RZ-b7p
Publication Date: May 7, 2019
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Reviewed by: Reading in Pajamas/ Cori
Rated 4.5 Stars

Loved Eli! ELI’S TRIUMPH is a novella in Joanna Wylde’s Reaper MC Series, but it can be read as a standalone. I think the main characters are new because I don’t remember Eli in the other books. Some of the Reapers appear in the novella though. If you haven’t read the series you can try
⚜️Trea
FTC DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC FROM THE PUBLISHER THROUGH INKSLINGER PR. I VOLUNTARILY OFFER MY HONEST REVIEW OF THE BOOK, THOUGH IT IS NOT EXPECTED OF ME! RECEIPT OF THIS BOOK IN THIS MANNER DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION OF THE BOOK OR THE CONTENT OF MY REVIEW!

This was more of a 3.5 star read for me, but not good enough to raise to a 4 star rating. I didn't remember Eli from previous books, and there wasn't much backstory given for us to gain a clearer picture. If I ignored that annoyance th
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Joanna Wylde has always been one of my personal favorites. Her Reapers series is easily one of the best MC series I have ever read. My biggest complaint is that she doesn't write them fast enough. But this novella set in the Reapers world is enough to satisfy me. For now. Eli's Triumph was a quick, entertaining read. Our hero is Reaper Eli and his love interest is "take no shit" Peaches. This is an enemies to lovers story ( one of my very favorite romantic tropes). Eli and Peaches have quite a h ...more
Shelleen Toland
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: inkslinger
Peaches Taylor and Eli King have been growing up in a hate/love relationship since she was 7 years old. She tortured him when he moved in with her mom and her mom's boyfriend. Gus was Eli's Uncle and had nowhere else to go. We move onto them being about 30 years old and that relationship is still there only you know they really want each other and the sparks between them are hot.
Peaches has been pretty much running Gus's bar for 7 years and has been saving money to buy the bar from Gus. It all
Joanna Wylde is a freelance writer and voracious reader. You can visit her website at www.joannawylde.net.

Reapers MC (6 books)
  • Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)
  • Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2)
  • Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3)
  • Reaper's Stand (Reapers MC, #4)
  • Reaper's Fall (Reapers MC, #5)
  • Reaper's Fire (Reapers MC, #6)
“Peaches Taylor had crawled under my skin when I was seven years old, and by now, I was addicted to the sensation. Sooner or later, I’d bend her over that bar for real.
Until then, I’d just have to get off by torturing her.”
1 likes
“Still think I’d be prettier if I smiled?” she asked, the words intense and full of hate.
“Yeah,” I replied, licking my lips. A wave of heat surged down my spine, and I felt my hips shift restlessly as my cock throbbed. “But pretty is boring. I like you better when you’re pissed off. Makes me want to push you down over that desk and fuck you.”
1 likes