Start by marking “Eli's Triumph (Reapers MC, #6.7)” as Want to Read:
Eli's Triumph (Reapers MC, #6.7)

Eli's Triumph

(Reapers MC #6.7)

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Joanna Wylde comes a new story in her Reapers MC series…

Peaches Taylor spent the last seven years slinging drinks and dodging drunks at the Starkwood Saloon. Some might call it a dead end job, but to her it was an investment—another six months, and she’d have enough money to buy the place.

Life would've been perfect i
Kindle Edition, 1001 Dark Nights #100, 186 pages
Published May 7th 2019 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated

To ask other readers questions about Eli's Triumph, please sign up.
Labmonkey That and Taz's story. When the heck are we to get either? After Rome's Chance I wanted her to stay away from Hallies Falls. His book and Gage's were d…moreThat and Taz's story. When the heck are we to get either? After Rome's Chance I wanted her to stay away from Hallies Falls. His book and Gage's were disappointing. I'm frustrated that this one is Peaches story. I didn't mind her, I just got attached to Jessica and other's from Coeur d'Alene. Sigh...(less)

Start your review of Eli's Triumph (Reapers MC, #6.7)
Christy
Apr 29, 2019 rated it liked it
3 stars

photo F1503CE8-5190-466A-B486-3B306D4DF110_zps7qmdq3bi.png

Joanna Wylde writes some of the best MC romance out there so I was uber excited to get a new novella featuring some characters from her Reaper’s series.

This story is about Peaches and Eli. They grew up together and have always rode the line between enemies and friends. And there has always been a little more there, right under the surface. Eli was locked up for a few years (he took the fall for someone in his MC) and now he’s out. He and Peaches both want the same thing. The bar tha
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****3.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

The ”REAPERS” are my favorite fictional MCs. I have loved this series from the start, but I think it’s time that Joanna Wylde stops writing these novellas and gets back to the full-length novels. ”ELI’s TRIUMPH” is the third novella in a row, and I’m starting to feel just a tiny bit cheated. This one was just ok for me. The Heroine, Peaches, was overly dramatic for my taste and I was missing some of that action that we normally get from a Rea
Jennifer Kyle
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Lemur Stars ⭐️
Sheyla ✎
Feb 28, 2019 rated it liked it

Peach Taylor and Eli King have known each other practically their whole lives. Peach was eight when eleven-year-old Eli joined her mother and Gus. Gus is Eli's uncle. Peach didn't like losing Gus' attention. She started making Eli's life miserable.

A couple of decades later, Peach is working at the Starkwood Saloon. She has been helping Gus for years. Then she learns that despite wanting to buy it, Gus is selling it to Eli and not her. Talk about mad. Peach wants to punch both of them. It doesn'
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Eli has recently been released from prison after serving a five year sentence. He is about to take ownership of a bar that has been promised to him by Gus. They are both Reapers and Gus has been a father figure to him since he was a young

boy. In fact, he grew up in Gus’ home and although he had a dysfunctional upbringing he very much feels like he has a family in the Reapers, his brothers.

Peaches also grew up with Gus as a father figure, he was in a relationship with her mum. Growing up she had
Erth
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. It's funny in places and in a way sad as well. It comes together in the end but I loved this book. Joanna Wylde does it again , I love the Reapers MC I can't get enough of them and I can't wait for the next book.
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Eli’s Triumph was a novella within the Reapers MC series by Joanna Wylde.

Eli King and Peaches Taylor grew up together but they were nemesis. Of course there was a fine line between love and hate. I fell in love with both characters. They were gorgeous, smart, strong, snarky and funny.

Although it was set in the present, Wylde took us back in time as needed to fill in gaps and provide insight into their dynamics. I loved their antics, bantering and pranks. As a novella, it was a quick read and I w
Aisling Zena
Dec 30, 2018 marked it as to-read
30/12/18

Oooh hate to love trope! Yas!

description
Antonella
May 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
this was really good!!
short & steamy... a good addition to the series...
Stacie
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
3 3/4 "Snakes in a bed" Stars!

This was very entertaining. I liked both MC a lot. Happy reading!
AJ
4 stars!

A short, fun, sexy enemies-to-lovers romance, this novella is a part of the Reaper’s MC series, but can easily be read as a standalone, sitting nicely alongside the rest of the books but introducing new characters (or maybe characters that have been mentioned before but that I can’t remember… either way, you’ll be fine reading this one on its own).

Eli King is a member of the Reapers MC, and he has just gotten out of prison after doing time for a crime he didn’t commit in order to protec
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
I do love a good love/hate dynamic and holy moly do I love Joanna Wylde's Reapers. Eli's Triumph is a delightful little snack that I pretty much ate for lunch, a delicious novella jam packed with push and pull between a biker and his childhood nemesis turned rival coworker. This fast paced story was an enjoyable read, a steamy enemies to lovers romance and a sweet reminder of how much I adore this series.

The ending of this novella is a little rushed for my taste, I'll be honest. There's some th
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars ~ Jess

A great addition to both the Reaper MC Series and the 1001 Dark Nights. This can be read as a standalone but can also be enjoyed with the rest of the Wylde's series.

Eli is finally home and ready to settle into his life. To make all of that even more possible he is ready to purchase Starkwood Saloon. The only problem is that his nemesis works there and also wants to buy the bar.

Peaches has put in all of the necessary work to make Starkwood hers. She has big dreams for the place
Luzie
May 18, 2020 rated it liked it
3,5/5 stars
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
Eli and Peaches story is sinfully sexy and left me wanting more! Joanna Wylde is a force to be reckoned with! I freaking love her words! She's officially my unicorn author!!!

About Eli's Triumph:

Eli's Triumph is a novella to the Reaper's MC series. This book can be read as a complete standalone.

Peaches has always felt envious towards Eli, even when they were kids. At the age of five she plotted ways to get rid of him, Snakes in the bed was her best trick. But still Eli stayed and drove her stepf
Erin Lewis
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review Eli’s Triumph (Reapers MC #6.7) by Joanna Wylde
I am a big fan of Joanna Wylde and her Reaper MC series. This is book 6.7 in the series which is one of my favourite MC series of all time. As with all the previous books in this series, Eli’s Triumph was gritty, realistic and extremely well written.
This is Eli King and Peaches Taylor’s, enemies to lovers story. Every time I read a Reaper MC book, I fall more in love with Ms.Wylde’s books. Her characters are always strong, the women fe
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
3.5 stars.

It was pretty cute, and though we got told a lot about OW we (surprisingly) didn't see any so it was alright. I also appreciated that Peaches didn't forgive Gus easily. I'd have liked to read more about her history with Eli though, the novella format didn't really do them justice but novellas are all Wylde seems to be writing for this series nowadays.

[Blog] - [Bookstagram]

photo c l i m b C2A0e v e r y C2A0m o u n t a i n 2_zpsykn9gbgr.png
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy

Read an EXCERPT here.

I love so much diving back into Reapers MC world! Joanna Wylde never fails in delivering a captivating story even when in a novella format. It's short but packs just a right punch of biker alpha we all love and crave from her stories.

Eli King is exactly that man who knows which buttons to push to piss Peaches Taylor O-F-F. Those two delivered so much sass and love-hate! Peaches was never one to share even when she was a small kid and Eli invaded her world. Something she does
JenMcJ
Jul 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-books
Sadly, I could not get behind this one for Peaches. Eli tries to even it out and do the right thing but the history behind all of that relationship and Gus was just too uneven for me to buy into.
Fiona Fog
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, mc-bikers
I'm still laughing, I loved the history our two leads had. Eli King has been a thorn in Peaches side forever. It started when she was a little girl and it only grew from there. The battle of wills these two engaged in from a young age didn't end in childhood. Nope it went right through high school, and into adult hood.

What else was there, simmering was the sexual chemistry. Talk about a slow build. It bubbled and it nearly exploded until Eli left. Not by choice but loyalty. Peaches never forgave
Laura Elizabeth
May 25, 2019 rated it did not like it
Before this book came out I read a comment from the author about how she’s finally gotten around to reading this book and is putting it out soon. Umm didn’t you write the book? I suspect not. I really think this could have been a ghostwriter on this one but whatever.... it sucked. This was a pointless book about two people who hate each other, the H is a Reaper, has absolutely no chemistry with the h and argue over the sale of a shitty bar the entire book. And the bar is owned by a Reaper who is ...more
Three Chicks
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

If Joanna Wylde has written it, I've read it. She's one of my MC queens and I bow down to her over the top, make you or break you hero's.

Eli King has just gotten out of prison after serving five years for a crime he didn't commit. He had his reasons for taking the rap, and now he's finally going to get his reward. His uncle Gus, is selling him the Starkwood Saloon.

Peaches Taylor has been running the Starkwood Saloon for years. Two years ago, she and Gus had a talk about her
Nadine Bookaholic
Thank you Joanna Wylde and 1,001 Dark Nights for bringing us back to the Reapers MC, I've missed this series. Eli and Peaches have a long and complicated past, Eli moved in with his Uncle Gus when he was 7 years old and Peaches was already living with Gus because her mom and Gus were together, long story short there was a lot of jealousy on Peaches part because Eli was the one receiving Gus's attention now.

As they grew up things didn't get easier for them as their hatred for one another grew so
Kim
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
We are back in Hallies Falls for this one. It seems like a typical enemies-to-lovers story, but it's more than that. It's about hate, lust, love, and friendship.

Although Peaches calls Eli her nemesis, there is history and an underlying trust there. They lived together as kids and have known each other most of their lives. They've taunted, teased, fought each other, but if anyone ever tried to mess with them, then they stood together. There is this underlying attraction and camaraderie with poten
Renee Entress
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, secrets, biker hotness, and heartbreak.

Before reading this story please read the below books first
Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)
Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2)
Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3)
Reaper's Stand (Reapers MC, #4)
Reapers and Bastards Anthology (Reapers MC, #4.5)
Reaper's Fall (Reapers MC, #5)
Reaper's Fire (Reapers MC, #6)
Shade's Lady (Reapers MC #6.5)
Rome's Chance (Reapers MC, #6.6; 1001 Dark Nights, #79)

This is Peaches
Joelle
Wow ~! What a cute story ! This current tale was filled with a ton of laughs.Peaches and Eli have a past and grew up together with the same man looking over them but, from the moment they met he became her Nemesis .Though-out the years Peaches and Eli's relationship remained that way but, there was always this underlying current of sexual tension and desire.

We actually enjoyed the story as it was fun and flirty and had a great cast of characters and more that a few betrayals but, all is explaine
Darcy
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
I struggled with this one, not a good thing when you have a story that is just a bit over 100 pages.

I liked Peaches as a girl, how she felt Eli was encroaching on her territory. She was viscous as a little girl, Eli was right to be scared of her. Peaches as a woman was a bitch. Sure she had reason as Gus and the others seemed to treat her as a pawn and only when it was convenient to them.

For some reason I didn't care for Eil as a boy or a man. He seemed to goad Peaches on at every turn. Sure he
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
What a joy to step back into the Reaper's world once again. This short story can easily be read as a stand alone and is a great introduction to the MC.

Eli and Peaches have been dancing around each other most of their lives. Things get steamy and then they back off. Most of the time they are frenemies. Deep down, you can just tell, these two would do anything in the world for each other. Both have hearts of gold under all that bravado. And when they do finally admit what they mean to each other-
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
Well this one was far better than the last. The last had a lot of promise and didn’t deliver.

No I love yous said and yet we had a convincing HEA. There were a few plot holes that could have been caught by a good beta.

Otherwise I enjoyed this one. However, I must admit I missed the club experience we got in the regular novels.

Other than that, solid read. Great narration.
Jessica
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great Novella

I greatly enjoyed this one!
I read it in one sitting - I could not put it down.
Try this one!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Quiet Man (Dream #0.5; Dream Man #4.5)
  • Wild Fire (Chaos, #6.5)
  • The Slow Burn (Moonlight and Motor Oil, #2)
  • Connected in Code (Ravage MC Rebellion MC #4)
  • Craving Rose (The Aces' Sons, #5)
  • Closer (Stage Dive, #4.6)
  • Dream Maker (Dream Team, #1)
  • Dangerous Love
  • F-Bomb (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #9)
  • Love, Loyalty & Mayhem
  • Saint (Knights of Fury, #1)
  • Fallen Princess (Wind Dragons MC, #7)
  • Ink (The Skulls #17)
  • Gavin's Song (Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy, #1)
  • Fast Lane
  • Ho Ho Hennessy
  • Reaper's Wrath (Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy, #2)
  • Lord Have Mercy (The Southern Gentleman #2)
Joanna Wylde is a freelance writer and voracious reader. You can visit her website at www.joannawylde.net. ...more

Reapers MC (6 books)
  • Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)
  • Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2)
  • Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3)
  • Reaper's Stand (Reapers MC, #4)
  • Reaper's Fall (Reapers MC, #5)
  • Reaper's Fire (Reapers MC, #6)