Start by marking “A Werewolf Kind of Christmas” as Want to Read:
A Werewolf Kind of Christmas

A Werewolf Kind of Christmas

With war hanging in the balance, Erin has one change to stop it: Find her fated mate with the alpha of the rival pack, Tristen Kerr. But when the mating mark doesn’t appear Erin has to stall while trying not to fall for the alpha she can’t have. Meanwhile, her father has his own plans to take over Tristen’s pack. While romance blooms between the two they fight to keep the ...more
Published December 11th 2018 by Blood & Ink Press

To ask other readers questions about A Werewolf Kind of Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Werewolf Kind of Christmas

Start your review of A Werewolf Kind of Christmas
Leelynn (Sometimes Leelynn Reads) ❤
Disclaimer: I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you to Silver Dagger Book Tours and Blood & Ink Press for this free copy.

So I honestly don’t know what it was about this novel, but it definitely reminded me of the show Bitten, which I know is based off a book series, but I honestly never read it and I don’t know if I will. But that’s besides the point. I think the reason why this book reminded me of Bitten was really because o
Rhyanna Detuathana
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading, A Werewolf Kind of Christmas Kindle Edition by A.L. Kessler (Author) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07...
I enjoyed the book and would like to see more on this story a couple more stories for this series.
Linda
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Delightful Christmas story

AL Kessler did not disappoint with her Christmas Werewolf Story. The heroine gets her Christmas gift in her mate, new pack and new life.
Sydney M Neblett
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Christmas gift
Were you looking for a Christmas miracle? Well you don’t have to look any further. The author has created this perfect little pack of wolves and brought the perfect addition into their lives. I love how she created these characters with such open hearts that, mate mark or not, they welcome their newest member with open arms. It’s a good thing for her as her dad is a little bit of a bully, okay a lot of a bully, and very self-absorbed. The author used every bit of page space to gi
JenniferJ
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: holiday, kindle
A very short, fluffy, and cozy kinda story set during the holiday season. Perfect for a read-a-thon or a nice break in between longer stories. With that said I enjoyed the passion and compassion between Erin and Tristen and would love to read more installments from them.

*I was given a free copy of this story for an honest review.
Southern Today Gone Tomorrow
To get a few house keeping items out of the way, this is NOT a story intended for children. This is a novella (shorter than a normal book). And I was given a copy of this novella in exchange for an honest review.

AND this is a stop on the Silver Daggers Book Tour (click here for the link).

Alright, now that the housekeeping is out of the way…

Written by A. L. Kessler, A Werewolf Kind of Christmas follows Erin, the daughter of an alpha wolf, who has been sent to Tristan’s pack in the mountains to fi
Joyffree
Dec 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-tbr
A wonderful holiday novella - An idyllic fireside read

Erin is the bargaining chip - The practice fodder for the pack.
Her father has sent her to the neighboring pack as a peace offering in the hopes she will be the mate to their Alpha.
He needs more land, more territory and what better way to acquire it than if his daughter were to be the mate to their Alpha?

Tristan (roll that r he's a Scottish hunk) has agreed to entertain the possibility of matting with Erin and combining the packs. Agreeing to
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, read-in-2019
This was a great little shifter novella set in holiday season. Erin has been sent by her father to mate with the alpha of a rival pack, and if the mating mark doesn’t appear then he will declare war.

Her father sounds like a right piece of work using his daughter as a commodity in such a way, and she finds things in Tristan’s pack to be more relaxed than she is used to.

The attraction between Erin and Tristan is instant and even though the mark takes a while to appear you can tell these two are me
United Indie Book Blog
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute, sexy werewolf read. I enjoyed Erin and her strength. Tristan is the perfect werewolf alpha, loves and respects his pack. It's a short easy read that leaves you wanting more.

Review by Raychel

Enjoyable! I volunteered to read this book for United Indie Book Blog. A Werewolf Kind of Christmas by A.L. Kessler. This is the first book I read by this author. I enjoyed Erin and her strength. Tristan is the best perfect alpha. It's a great book to read. Great job.

review by Logan
Logan Bouffanie
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mary Roya
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Merry Christmas

Very short story. Great action and I enjoyed the passion of the hero and heroine. Would love to know what happens next.
Lora
May 14, 2020
Lynne R Peters
Dec 14, 2018

• Hill Bear Christmas
  • Dragon It’s Cold Outside (Clan of the Primordial Flame #1 / Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Dragon of Glass (Fae Shifter Knights, #1)
  • Sunday Bear-becue (Grayslake, #6)
  • All Roar and No Bite (Grayslake, #2)
  • No Ifs, Ands, or Bears About It (Grayslake, #1)
  • Dragon Next Door (Forgotten Dragons, #1)
  • The Dragon's Pregnant Mate (Shifter Dads #4)
  • Need (Vampire Beloved Book 2)
  • The Way to a Bear's Heart (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Her Christmas Vixen (Holliday Islands Resort, #4)
  • Love Comes Prancing (Holliday Islands Resort, #3)
  • Dancing to the Altar (Holliday Islands Resort, #2)
  • Comet's Blazing Love (Holliday Islands Resort, #5)
  • Triple Talons (Paranormal Dating Agency; Aurora Champions, #3)
  • Midnight Star (Paranormal Dating Agency / Aurora Champions, #4)
  • Real Men Shift Volume One: Paranormal Werewolf Romance Boxed Set
  • Part-Time Monster Hunter (Kat Drummond, #1)
A.L. Kessler is a paranormal romance and steampunk author residing in Colorado Springs. Since she was a teenager she's loved weaving stories and spinning tales. When she's not at the beck-and-call of the Lord and Lady of the House, two black cats by the names of Jynx and Sophie, playing with her daughter, or killing creepers and mining all the things with her husband, she's either reading, partici ...more

News & Interviews