Start by marking “BEAUTY: Part 1 (Beauty #1; Blaire's World)” as Want to Read:
BEAUTY: Part 1 (Beauty #1; Blaire's World)

BEAUTY: Part 1

(Beauty #1)

From Bestselling author, Kirsty Dallas, comes a new Dark Romance that is affiliated with Anita Gray's, BLAIRE’S WORLD.

Amazon#1 Gothic/dark romance

Sold. Tortured. Abused.

My name is…well, to tell you the truth I’m not so sure anymore.

To my master I’m known only as ‘beauty’, a word that inspires magnificence, however in my mind it only imparts feelings of horror and help
Kindle Edition
Published February 26th 2019 by KD PUBLISHING

To ask other readers questions about BEAUTY, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about BEAUTY

Start your review of BEAUTY: Part 1 (Beauty #1; Blaire's World)
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Series ➳ Beauty Series 1#
Author: ➳ Kirsty Dallas
Publication: February 26th 2019
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ღ I think that I’m going to need a strong stomach & a strong heart to follow this story… this my 1st book from this author. I love her writing style. But damn is she graphic

🔪Be for warned this is a dark book, with dark elements. It may have triggers for some. If you don't think you can handle that this may not be for you. Otherwise, keep on, keeping reading, Cuz this was my first Blaire's Worl
Jacquie
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my....where do I even start with this review??!! First, let me just say that my dark-loving heart was TOTALLY and COMPLETELY undone after reading this COMPELLING, UTTERLY DARK and TWISTED tale. I felt like my stomach and my heart were both in my throat a good portion of the time while reading, yet I simply couldn't put it down! You know that feeling of looking at a terrible car crash where you WANT to look away, but you're riveted to it and you just can't? That's the feeling I had while readi ...more
Anita Gray
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
6 days and it’s live! The countdown begins!

6 AUTHORS. 1 THEME. DARK ROMANCE: BLAIRE’S WORLD.

Here’s a snippet for the overall ~ enjoy!

Hey you...reader...yes, I’m talking to you. If you don’t know what BLAIRE’S WORLD is or who I am, then let me introduce myself. My name is Blaire-Markov. I’m a seasoned hacker and combatant who has been subjected to it all: human trafficking, brutal conditioning, and the most depraved forms of sexual abuse. I’ve lived, loved and lost, but do you know what? I’m sti
Janneke Wolbers
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thought it could be a little longer.
Great read though and hope the last 2 in this series will be just as good
Kristi
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story is dark and twisted and filled with plenty of blood shed. Beauty has been a prisoner and slave since age fifteen. In the three years she has been held captive she has experienced things that were beyond horrific and you will ask yourself how she found the will to survive in a world where someone would beat and torture her until she was almost dead. Hart breaks in to kidnap her captor, but he's immediately captivated by this broken doll. Beauty and Hart form an unlikely partnership and ...more
Emma James
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"We are the same side of the same mad coin, you and I."

Dallas will drop you in at the deep end with this dark, disturbing, and very twisted tale. A story that will pack a punch. I won't be the last reader to want to look away, but your eyes will stay glued to the pages. Dallas will leave you reeling and quite disturbingly wanting more.
Don't forget to take a deep breath before you jump because you won't be coming up for air for a while.
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars ~ Jess

This is not my first book by this author but this a FAR cry from the last book I read by her. The last one I read was sweet and funny. This was dark and brutally delicious.

Beauty, the name she now goes by has been held captive for three years. One of the only things keeping her going is her thirst for blood. She yearns to destroy those who harmed her if she could only get free.

Then comes Hart. He is dangerous and damaged and there to collect Beauty's tormentor. But he sees somet
Terri Anderson Burke PA Vext's Vixens Book Blog
Beauty delivers an entertaining punch of darkness, angst and blind faith. Kirsty Dallas, the author has proven she is a connoisseur of all things dark with a small ray of light filtering in. This author has unique talent to draw her readers in with a slew of deliciously dark and deprived elements that are a must for a novella to standout within the walls of Blaire's World.

"Beauty" is a well written, fast paced,
whirlwind of emotions MUST READ. This captivating story of a strong heroine and her
H.B. Butler
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a hard review for me to write because this book left me with a hardcore book hangover!
Dallas really knows how to suck the reader in and keep them there, I couldn't put this books down! She has a way with words that makes her stories come to life in the most delicious way!
It's a dark and twisted read, but one that had me fist pumping the air with satisfaction by the end.

Do not miss out on this, it's a book you won't forget easily.
Mitsy
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark
Love it! Fascinating and hardcore story about Beauty, the men who abuse her and her reaction when rescued. Must read for anyone who doesn’t mind anything hardcore. Can’t wait for the next book.
Estelle Verster
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent! gripping! Intense! What more can I say. Is there ever more pleasure than to see the evil, depraved monsters get what they deserve and the victim her revenge. Loved this. Make sure that you read this and don't miss out on a brilliant book.
Tabatha Brown
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beauty by Kirsty Dallas is another book in the Blaire World spin off. This book is fucking amazing!! It will blow the reader away with the look into who Beauty is and what she endured at the hands of the sadistic men who abused and raped her. Add in Hart to the mix and you have a story that has chemistry, angst, and so much more! I am looking forward to the second book in the Beauty series to find out more about who Beauty was before and what becomes of her and Hart....will she finally get her u ...more
Martha Lindblom
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Beauty was stolen at the age of 13 and what a life she had and it was not good. In steps Hart and changes start. Now looking forward to part 2. So far a great series.
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***narniaandbeyond***
Enthralling. Gripping. Twisted. It’s been way too long since I danced in the darkest so sublimely, but BEAUTY made sure she took me along for one hell of a ride.

Seriously this girl is a sight to behold, even in her broken, abused state she is magnificently strong, breathtakingly courageous & so fiercely driven. She is everything I long for in a damaged heroine & more. She is someone who commands your undivided attention on every single page, she is someone who demands you listen to her story wit
Gayle
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm a lover of all things dark. And for me the darker the better. It's a genre that I found myself craving after years of reading and it was unexpected. The thirst for darkness for me is intoxicating and yes probably a little crazy, but hey we all have our favs and dark is mine.

When Beauty landed, I knew that I was going to get dark, and a whole lot of it. But I honestly never expected the darkness and the sheer brutal cruelty that came with it.
Never did I expect to get totally drawn to the dep
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
5+ Stars

This dark story pulled me in from the start and the fast pace kept me hooked till the final page. I devoured Beauty in one sitting and I can't wait to see how the journey ends.

This book has some seriously confronting scenes. The detail in which Kirsty Dallas outlines events at times made me react physically; my stomach clenched and my heart raced for the horrible things our lead had to endure. I never felt that the violence was used as a shock factor, each memory or event has a purpose
Michelle
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC Reviewed

Beauty is everything I was expecting from a book in Blaire's World. Kirsty Dallas more than delivered a gripping, dark tale of abuse, revenge and two monsters finding those missing puzzle pieces.

Beauty is something extra special hidden behind the blood, bruises and broken down doll.

Hart is on a mission - go in kill, collect, deliver, he never planned on Beauty and see's something in her that calls to his own broken soul.

Revenge has never been more beautiful, this book is dark, bruta
Leeann Wright
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Geez Louise!! Kirsty Dallas has sure packed one huge punch with this 1st instalment of Beauty and Harts story.
This book is dark and raw. It takes you to a place you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy where this woman suffers your worst nightmare. But they say revenge is sweet and there is a scene in this book that although gory and bloody, had me cheering her on and if I am honest, feeling very proud of this fictional character that I became invested in on page 1!
This author has gone into some p
Kaye Springett
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the story of Beauty and Hart dark and gritty and a bit disturbing at times but just how I like my dark books and pleased to read that part 2 is coming soon
Laiba Malik
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I started 2019 with an ARC of this book and let me tell you I don't regret signing up for the arc. This book is a must read. You definitely need to have this baby in your library. From the very first page till the end this book takes the reader on a rollercoaster ride full of emotions. From having mixed feelings about the characters till curiosity to know more, this book contains all the elements to grab the attention of the reader.
Once again Kristy has nailed it with this beautiful masterpiece♡
Daria
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Um like wow! Whatever I thought this book was going to be like it wasn't, but so much better. Kristy Dallas a new to me author blazed it out of the ballpark with this one.

Dark just doesn't cover it but its a start, they say there's beauty in darkness, twisted yet sane. There is truly evil in darkness that if you allow it will swallow you hold. But a broken doll isn't quite as broken her inner strength keeps her alive and the need to live.

To forget who you are and made to be a thing of no accou
Gina Burkart
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dark twisted blood shed that will have you hooked and reading this a in one setting
Thea™
Jan 30, 2019 marked it as 4-to-read-soon
BEAUTY, Part 2, coming 2019.

Blaire's World Series; 7 Novels. 1 Theme. Dark Romance.
BLAIRE’S WORLD is an alternative series of standalones deriving from Anita Gray's international bestselling, The Dark Romance Series (BLAIRE & BLAI2E), written by a collection of bestselling and new authors.

Kelly
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it, dark
What an emotionally raw story about a woman who forgot who she was because of her abduction and the mental and sexual abuse she endured.
Will she survive and be able to reap her revenge on those who wronged her?
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
Oh my word, this is deliciously DARK. It so nicely spoke to that black space in my the depths of my soul.

This is the introduction to Beauty and Hart's story, which will be continued later in the year, and what a fantastic introduction it was. Why have I never heard how fantastic an author of dark depravity, Kirsty Dallas is. Now I need to go and track down every twisted, evil and corrupted book she has written and buy them immediately.

Beauty: Part One sets the scene for what promises to be
Teresa Juckett (Give Me All The Book's)
What a book😱 this story sucked me in from page 1 to the end and I absolutely couldn't get enough of this story.
This is my first book to read by a new arthur and damn what a story. Imagine being stolen, beaten so many vile things done to you and your only wish is to get revenge on those who are inflicting the pain on you.
For 3 years Beauty has hoped and prayed but nobody has listened for her to be rescued until the day she meets Hart as he and his guy's rescue her he takes one look at her knows
Badh
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is another of the Blaire's World books. You don't have to read the others to understand this one, but why wouldn't you?

This was an amazingly, beautifully disturbed book. Beauty and Hart are definitely a force of nature and not one of the good ones, you know?

Beauty was taken away from her life by an evil man, and has been stuck with him for the past 3 years. Hart is there to deal with that same man, because his boss wants to deal with that man.

Beauty is terrifically broken, but also, I thi
Jwink
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Magnetically enticing. This is the best way to describe this amazing part of BLAIRE’S world. From the moment I started this book it dragged me down into the depths of the underworld once more. The female role in this book is perfectly balanced between crazy and beautiful. Her connection to the main male character is beyond what I was expecting! It took me almost to the end of the book to realize how this story was connect to Blair’s world that’s how memorizing it was. This book was a dare I say ...more
Tyi
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved being back in Blaire's World. I loved the connection Hart had with Charlie Decena. I would love to know more of their past story together. Oh and I absolutely loved Beauty and Hart's undeniable attraction to one another.

Hart made Beauty feel. He made her feed the monster inside her. Hart didn't want her to shy away from her madness. He wanted to Beauty to understand her monster and unleash it.

" We are different, up here.” I tapped the side of my head. “It doesn’t make us wrong, nor doe
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Romance Retreat: Beauty, Blaire's World is LIVE 1 12 Feb 26, 2019 04:05PM
Romance Retreat: Want to know more about BEAUTY and BLAIRE'S WORLD 1 16 Feb 17, 2019 12:22AM

• Luna & Andres (Blaire's World)
  • Evelina (Blaire's World)
  • Serafina (Blaire's World)
  • Kristoff (Blaire's World)
  • Oliver (Blaire's World)
  • BLAI2E (Dark Romance, #2)
  • Blaire (Dark Romance, #1)
  • Breaking Beth (The Beth Series Book 1)
  • BLAIRE & BLAI2E: box set (The Dark Romance Series): Blaire Part 1, 2 & the bonus scene
  • Severed (The Taken Series #1)
  • Vicious King (Dark Dynasty #2)
  • Heartless Prince (Dark Dynasty #1)
  • Diego: A Dark Mafia Hate Story (Chicago Crime Family Book 1)
  • At His Bidding
  • There's Something About Blaire (Dark Romance, #1.5)
  • Lost Petal
  • Taken (Original Sin #1)
  • Demetrius (Blaire's World)
Kirsty Dallas is an international bestselling and award-winning author, however she has a really hard time spitting out the title 'author'. When people ask her what she does for a living, she starts by telling them about her part-time job as an optical dispenser before slipping on the end in a hushed tone, "I also write...and stuff".

Kirsty Dallas' stories are renowned for their raw honesty and en