Start by marking “Graham: A Holiday Romance” as Want to Read:
Graham: A Holiday Romance

Graham: A Holiday Romance

The holidays are not jolly this year. After losing my job, they’re downright depressing. It’s all good, I take that big lump of coal, and turn it into an opportunity to get my homemade soaps into Mountain Goat Resort. I just need to convince Graham Steele, the owner. If I can nail this deal, everything will be merry and bright. Things veer out of control when I end up nail ...more
Published December 11th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Graham, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Graham

Marylou Arriaga
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Christmas Miracle

I love how this story had so many ups and downs and a whole lot of chemistry. I was so worried and hoping Graham and Zoe will end up together. I definitely recommend this book.
Suzanne bourgeois
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A true romance!

Once again Logan takes us there. Big surprise that had me laughing out loud. I really think you should read this one if your a romantic at heart and love happy endings. Thank you Logan for bringing the spirit back.
Amy McNeece
Dec 26, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a cute quick Christmas story! I enjoyed it!
Tre Talbot
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an enjoyable Christmas season read that can honestly be read year round. Zoe is so sweet and downy to earth, I love everything about her character. Graham is smart and caring even when he makes an offer that Zoe can’t refuse. This story is a page turner from the very beginning and filled with so much love that I didn’t want to put it down. I’m itching for York to have his own story in the future and towards the end there are some laugh out loud moments for sure. Highly recommend you grab yo ...more
Carole Buick
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it, Love it, Love it. The cover of this book is drop dead gorgeous, and the banter between Zoe and Graham is hot, but this book is so much more, it's like reading about our favourite author Logan, we have the ugly Christmas sweaters, faux fur blankets, Mountain "goat" resort, and I'm saying no more except there is hot steam rising and it's not from the shower lol. Another fab read from Logan. Can't wait for York's story. Get clicking readers a 5 star read all the way.
Keri Loves Books
A super fun and sexy holiday surprise you don’t want to miss!

Graham’s not a fan of Christmas until he meets Zoe! Now all he wants to do is unwrap her. She needs something from him, so he’s got the perfect propsition that will benefit them both.

This story was unexpected and I absolutely loved it! Full of holiday cheer, some steamy sexy times, laugh out loud moments and a swoony grinch that will have you asking Santa for a Graham of your very own for Christmas!
Melissa
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good

This was a quick, sweet and sexy read and it is definitely an insta lust/love story. Both characters were enjoyable and were good together. There is a little drama but it is a nice read for Christmas!
Cassie Bowerman
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am in love with Graham and Zoe! This story gives me all the feels!! I hope they get another story because I could divulge in them all day! Graham and Zoe are on my top 5 favorite! You will not be disappointed with this story
Melanie
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story is full of holiday hotness and a must read. Grant and Zoe make a great couple I love the banter between them.
Jennifer Kreinbring
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I need more Graham and Zoe!

I just adored this sweet, sassy holiday novella! Graham is reserved, calculated and knows who he is and what he wants, well he thinks he does, he lives a great live with a well established business. Until Zoe comes blazing into his life and lights up his whole world, turning him upside down.Zoe is full of spark, energy, Christmas cheer and determined to fight to the death for what she wants for herself and her career. But what she is failing to realize is that she does
Valerie Degeorge
Logan Chance once again gave us another of his brilliant masterpieces which BTW was a complete surprise to us and what a “Naughty Surprise” it was. The lead up to this surprise book Graham was hysterical we had so much fun trying to guess what he had in store for us with his (Christmas) Balls Lol.

Graham and Zoe are two opposites but my god do the compliment each other, the connection between these two was scorching hot ( yes We Get Logan’s steamy hot scenes which he’s so known for ) plus the la
Rina Najman
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
Remember Nancy Reagan, "Just Say No?" Say No.

There is so much wrong with this...story, I don't know where to start.

Because it was a short story, the characters have to engage quickly. That was not done here. There was no chance for them to connect on any level but physical. There was no time to experience each other. There was only go, go, go, with no introspection, no character growth.

And then all the Machina ex Deus. Really? Avalanche, Trudy, Wedding Dress, Zoe's mother appears, Lies, Truth, O
READ ME ROMANCE
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a quick holiday read that I really enjoyed and recommend! I was interested from the very first page and especially enjoyed how Graham and Zoe met, how their relationship continued, and as a reader, you could feel their attraction towards one another. Zoe was a woman I admired. She was smart, business savvy, respected herself, and even though she fell from Graham’s charming ways (after all, who wouldn’t?), she was no pushover and knows he isn’t truly a “Grinch.”

She sees more to him then
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
I love reading Logan’s books and I was super excited to see he wrote a Christmas book!! I’ve read this type of book before and even reading Logan’s words I still fell hardcore in love with the idea!

From their first meeting I could tell something different about Graham and Zoe! I loved Zoe and her soaps... she has so much about her that gets out on the line and she just went for it!! Graham was a bit manipulative and using his sexiness but Zoe got some benefits.

Even though I have read this story
Lee Lane
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
It’s my vacation and I’m reading Graham Steele’s holiday novella. The man is 🔥🔥🔥!!! And Zoe is his perfect match.

He’s all business and confidence. She’s there to win him over for her soap business. Only last night he discovered how good those soaps are for her skin. 😉Imagine pitching your business plan to the man who knows all about your skin!! 😊

Well, he’s got a plan and she’s along for the ride. Fake fiancée equals business contract. And when things spiral out of control?! Passion 🔥🔥🔥!!! Mothe
Anna
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A holiday treat you'll adore!

This just hits the right spot!! Like those Christmas movies, except it's hot and steamy and not so cheesy! It has the mysterious stranger, insta lust, the mom with expectations, the situation he wants to avoid so he talks our heroine into playing fake fiancee, and of course there's real feelings that they're not really avoiding, the drama that leads to a split, followed by the eventual big gesture where boy delivers the HEA she dreams of. Absolutely, mouth-wateringly
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a terrific and delectable festive story! This sexy, fast paced novella does more than enough to give you all the feels and so much more.

I loved Graham and Zoe. Engaging and so likeable, their chemistry was off the charts sizzling hot! They were absolutely made for each other which made for the perfect book couple.

Once again, Logan Chance displays his unique brand of quirky storytelling. With the flawless blend of fun, sexy and sweet coupled with red-hot steamy moments as well as la
Meryl
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Instalove

A lovely holiday themed novella. Zoe’s life has taken a bit of a knock and she is hoping her love for Christmas will return once she gets her homemade soaps into the Mountain Goats Resort. She meets a handsome stranger initially as a disgruntled elf and then at the resort. After a night if instalust she finds out that her handsome stranger is Graham, the owner of the resort. He’s willing to give her a contract for her soaps if she will be his fake fiancée.
Steamy, witty, feel good and e
Catherine
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holiday Scrooge Turned Softy Because of the Right Woman

I loved this holiday novella and know you will too, so I highly encourage you to one-click this baby!! Graham and Zoe make the perfect couple and when make believe turns into something real can they grab the chance of a lifetime, or will they let it slip away? Throw in some family scrutiny, a stage 5 clinger who wants what she’ll never have and the magic of the season and this book is a recipe for success! Plus, Logan gives a glimpse of a co
Tammy  Kazmierczak
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Never Disappointed

This book was so good — Logan Chance never disappoints with his stories. Graham is an uptight, wealthy owner of a resort. Zoe
has dreamed of launching her own luxury soap business for years and hopes Graham will give her her first opportunity. When they meet initially they don’t know each other but their hot chemistry in undeniable. Zoe is very different than other women Graham has dated. What follows is a whirlwind of emotions and surprises for both Graham and Zoe. Loved this b
Marla
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Holiday Surprise

Logan dropped this holiday novella as a surprise to the readers in his group, but it is a fun, sexy little romp that everyone should read. Graham is a hot Grinchy kind of guy, and Zoe is a down-to-earth marketer who has lost her job just before the holidays. In an attempt to jump start her home soap - making business, she sets up a meeting with Graham, the owner of Mountain Goat Resort. Then she meets a sexy stranger at the resort bar, and starts something that will change both
Anita
It's a Holidaygasm!!

I dont think I have laughed so much as I did reading Graham. Fantastic little holiday read that will keep you entertained and surely warm you up.
I loved Both characters but I think Zoe is my favorite. I loved her witty thoughts and word vomit. She was hilarious and kind of my spirit animal. I love that she loves Christmas and shes crafty and fun. She loosens ole Graham up and together they almost pull off a ruse to help him out with his Mother.
Fun, quirky, hot and sweet. Grea
Stephanie
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Graham - A quick cute story

This was quick cute Christmas story. Graham was heading home for the holidays but did not want to deal with his mother trying to set him up with their neighbor. He had a one night stand with Zoe and made a bet with her if she lost she had to go home with him. The issue was she had to go home as his fiance. Did she lost the bet it did she win? What did she get if she win the bet? A definite must read.
Kelseh
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a great holiday story. Graham and Zoe were fun and made me love them in such a short time. This book was particularly interesting to read because I picked up on the "Logan-y" characteristics mingled within. If you aren't a member of the associated Facebook group, they may just be another part of the book. To me, it added a personal touch that displays how much passion Logan Chance has when crafting his books.
B
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Romance!

The whole package: strong female entrepreneur meets powerful male businessman & it's lust at first sight! It's not until the next day that they find out they are potential business partners. Add in a fake fiancèe scheme, a whole lot more lust, rapidly developing feelings, jealousy & lots of lies and it makes for great entertainment and the sweetest love story!
Nice touch, Logan, making yourself the business partner!!! Loved it!
Sonya Tedder
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wanted More...

I didn't want this book to end. Graham was a one-day read--one of those stories you just can't put down until you get to the end and have no choice. Everything about the characters and storyline had me smiling the entire time...yearning for more. I can't describe enough how this author is a favorite of mine. You will Not be disappointed with this feel-good read.
Allinson Sherratt
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Delight

This is a relatively short but fun story, with a Logan twist.
How can I ever buy anything from the tv again without thinking of you Logan ?
The characters are all well drawn & the Christmas atmosphere very real making it a definite re -read for next Christmas. It made me laugh out loud & smile broadly at other points too. Love when that happens.
Can we have an update next Christmas please ?
Angie Schneider
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this Holiday read! Graham Steele is a sexy businessman and Zoe is a clever woman on the brink of a new business venture. She’s got a sassy side, which I loved! Their chemistry is undeniable and I loved all the “Logan-isms” sprinkled throughout the book. This book pulled you into the story, which is truthful of all Logan Chance’s books. It’s funny with just the right amount of sexy ateam👌😈. ~ Angie❤ ...more
Doris Elaine
Perfect Christmas Romance!

I loved this romance from start to finish. It’s funny, sweet, sexy and heartwarming, which makes it just perfect in my estimation. And....it’s a novella so if you need a quick read to escape the stress of the holiday season, here’s the best book you could pick up to do just that!
Ems
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A lovely little Christmas read.

I just loved this story. I am a fan and follower of Logan Chance, have read all his books. If you follow him on social media you will get all the little insider info: LGC! Jedi mind trick etc.
If you are a fan of romantic and funny books, take a look at this author's library of work, you will not be disappointed. Happy Christmas.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Complicated Parts (Complicated Parts Series, #2)
  • Fallen Petal
  • The Curve
  • Tapped (Brewing Passion, #1)
  • My Billionaire Protector
  • The Fine Art of Faking It (Blue Moon, #6)
  • Anywhere With You
  • Because I Love You (Forever Love, #6)
  • More (Ryder Brothers, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Sham Girlfriend
  • Worlds Apart (Murphy's Law #1; The Sisters #3)
  • Try Again
  • Taken by Him (Wanted #2)
  • Forbidden Virgin
  • Pretty Liar (Pretty #2)
  • Mr. Darcy's Christmas
  • Catch and Release (Fishing for Trouble, #3)
  • The Nuts and Bolts of College Writing
Logan Chance is a USA Today and Top 20 Amazon Bestselling Author with a quick wit and penchant for the simple things in life: Star Wars, music, and smart girls who love to read. He was nominated best debut author for the Goodreads Choice Awards in 2016. His works can be classified as Dramedies (Drama+Comedies), featuring a ton of laughs and many swoon worthy, heartfelt moments.

For insights into h
“Graham,” a distinguished gentleman, wearing a black suit and bow tie, calls out in a regal voice. I almost feel like curtseying” 0 likes