Start by marking “Quiet Man (Dream Man, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Quiet Man (Dream Man, #4.5)

Quiet Man

(Dream Man #4.5)

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Kristen Ashley comes a new story in her Dream Man series…

Charlotte “Lottie” McAlister is in the zone. She’s ready to take on the next chapter of her life, and since she doesn’t have a man, she’ll do what she’s done all along. She’ll take care of business on her own. Even if that business means starting a family.

The pro
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 256 pages
Published August 13th 2019 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated

To ask other readers questions about Quiet Man, please sign up.
Marsha Spohn The Dark Nights novellas are an Amazon exclusive for 90 days, then it can move on to other outlets. So, in three months you could find "Quiet Man"…moreThe Dark Nights novellas are an Amazon exclusive for 90 days, then it can move on to other outlets. So, in three months you could find "Quiet Man" elsewhere - or you could download the Kindle app for your phone, or computer and read it now. Hope that helps some.(less)

Wendy
4,5

I am a huge (HUGE) fan of the "Dream Man" series and the "Rock Chick" series. I have read and loved every single book. And so when I found out that Lottie was finally gonna get her happily ever after...and with one of Hawk's commando's too...I was tickled pink !!

tickled pink gif - Google zoeken

I also found out that a "Kristen Ashley Novella" is just as long as most of the novels I normally read. There was nothing "short" about this story. Though, I can always so with some more ...especially when it comes to the "Rock Chicks

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
▪⬇ WARNING ⬇ SPOILERS ⬇ AHEAD ⬇▪

3 Stars!!

Quiet Man, is a union of the Rock Chick and the Dream Man Series’ and a introduction to the “Dream” series heros. Mo is one of Hawk Delgado's commandos who we met in Mystery Man and Lottie is Jet’s (Rock Chick Rescue) little sister and a stripper at Smithie’s.

When Smithie receives threats against Lottie, he calls in Hawk and his commandos to protect her and find the guy making the threats. Mo Morrison is the quiet type. He’s always been professional, bu
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”QUIET MAN” is categorized as a novella in the “Dream Man” series but seemed to be more of an installment of the “Rock Chick” series instead. I’ve never read any of the “Rock Chick” books but I’m sure die-hard KA fans will be excited for the chance to spend more time with these particular characters. While I liked the Hero and Heroine, I felt the plot could have been better. There was little to no angst and hardly any action. I’m used to a
Jen
2.5 Hunkalicious Stars

Well folks, it finally happened. I’ve had my come to jesus moment and have moved on to the acceptance stage.

I keep thinking I’m going to get a different result because, at one time, Ms. Ashley could do no wrong in my eyes. Now, I need to come to terms with the fact that I may have just outgrown this author. It all feels rote at this point and I think I’m finally throwing in the towel.

Lee and his hot bunch gang, Hawk and his backlog of badass commandos, random hot bunch /co
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description You might want to sit down because I didn't completely hate this book. 😂 It was better than the steaming pile of burning poop that was Rush's book, and it was also better than the less steamy poop that was Sharleen's book. 💩 Was it as good as any of the old Rock Chick books, no. 👎 However, I've given up on ever seeing a book from KA that I enjoy as much as that series. 😒 In any case, I am just going to list the things I liked and the things I didn't like in bullet form and leave it at that...📝

T
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
<3 4 STARS <3

I enjoyed Quiet Man a lot, Lottie and Mo stole my heart!You can't imagine how excited I was when I find this one on my kindle and what I loved that it was a longer novella!

description

Lottie is a fantastic heroine and I'm happy that she found her dream man.Lottie and Mo's romance is sexy and fun.I loved the banter between these two.

Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

These beautiful words whispered by the prophetic Kane "Tack" Allen at the end of Motorcycle Man are finally coming true for KA fans in her upcoming Dream Series. In this new spin-off, the Rock Chick and Dream Man worlds collide, as badass commandos from Mystery Man find their perfect dream women. The excitement begins with Quiet Man, a novella starring the lovable secondary characters Lottie McAlister (Rock Chick Rescue) and Mo Morrison (Mystery Man).

Lottie became a favorite from the moment s
Jemima
Jul 22, 2019 marked it as to-read
I LOVE the DREAM MAN and ROCK CHICK series so much. SO this is the best news ever!!!!

My two favourite series colliding... Best of both worlds. I have high hopes.

SO EXCITING!
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Dream Man / Dream Girl' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Ink Slinger PR in exchange for an honest review.

If you are a fan of Kristen Ashley, I am sure you are familiar with her Dream Man series and her Rock Chick series. Well, what happens when you mix these two worlds in a novella? You get Quiet Man. Ever since KA announced this short story, I wanted to get my hands on it so badly and now I can say I enjoyed every second of reading this piece of writing.

So, Quiet Man, as I said, belongs
Cheesecake
Jan 14, 2019 marked it as toread-hmmmm
I swore I was done with this author... but I do love a quiet H.
Jennifer Kyle
Aug 15, 2019 rated it liked it
3.25 ⭐

I sure love that Tex and never enough Hawk.
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Kristen Ashley's 1001 Dark Nights novella, Quiet Man, is a delicious little union of the Rock Chicks and the Dream Men. Mo is one of Hawk Delgado's commandos. Lottie Mac is Jet McAllister Chavez's little sister and a stripper at Smithie's. If none of that description made sense to you PICK UP THIS BOOK AND JOIN US because you need some KA in your life. If that description just set off all kinds of familiar bells for you, PICK UP THIS BOOK AND WELCOME BACK into this addictively awesome world only ...more
Stace
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
2.5

I used to love KA with my whole heart...there are books of hers I can read over and over again (I still cry every time I read At Peace) but the best thing I can say about this book is “at least I was able to finish it”. Her last few books I haven’t even been able to accomplish that. Mo is fine but he doesn’t have any real stand out moments. I don’t remember Lottie from previous books...I didn’t even remember Jet having a sister. I didn’t care she was a stripper but she sure seemed to...she sp
Izzie d
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: security
This is a sweet story.

For those who have been fans of the Rock Chick series, this is a much awaited book about Lottie, Jet's sister who we met in book 2 of the series.

We know she was a stripper and she was very good at it, velvet rope.
Mo was mentioned briefly as one of Hawk's men in a previous book but we didn't really know much about him, think it may have been the Choas book, Free.

I am a fan of a brooding, quiet Hero, Mo is just that, he doesn't talk much but I loved that Lottie see as he comm
Jessica
Aug 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: books-read-2019
3.5 stars. I enjoyed Lottie and Mo's story even if it felt kinda like a rehash of some of KA's other books. The mystery/suspense part of this book came up short for me because it was resolved too quickly and with little fanfare. It just felt like a way to get Lottie and Mo together otherwise they would have never met. This novella does have me looking forward to the new Dream series, though. The other commandos sound interesting and I want to meet more of Smithie's girls/strippers.
Grace
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you are a true KA fan like me, then a book melding the Dream Man and Rock Chick worlds, is a guaranteed 1-click.

This is Charlotte "Lottie" McAlister's book, aka Jet's sister of Rock Chick Rescue notoriety. Lottie has gained quite a fan base, working as the lead stripper at Smithie's club. Not all of those people have good intentions. And that's the basis of this installment, as Smithie decides one "fan" letter to Lottie crosses the line of what may be sane and decides to hire her protection.
Dali
Kristen Ashley is one of the long time leading authors in contemporary romance, and readers can rely on her newest novella to bring all the feels.

Surrounded by friends and family who are happily settled, Lottie MaAlister has decided she wants the same thing. Have a baby that is. Even if she doesn’t have a man to do it with. Before she can proceed with her baby making plans she must first resolve her stalker problems. When Lottie meets the big, strong and reticent man who’s been assigned as her
Jan
I love these 1001 Dark Nights novellas they help you get a taste for the authors writing if you haven't read them before or if you have read them and love the authors work you get a nice additional bonus.

Quiet man is a bonus to the Dream man series, it's a standalone but has characters involved from the series and also The Rock Chick series.

Charlotte McAlister AKA “Lottie” is also the sister of Jet from the Rock Chick series and she has a stalker, Lottie is a headliner dancer in a strip club a
Sarah - Books to Breathe
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just as phenomenal as I thought it would be. Lottie and Mo were the perfect segway between the Rock Chicks, Hot Bunch and the Commandos. She was the glue I never knew I needed, and the icing on the cake was more Tex. Besides the effortless love story between her and Mo, Quiet Man was the ideal backdrop to be a backdoor pilot of such for Ashley's upcoming Dream series, a spin-off of her beloved Dream Man series.

I loved being a fly on the wall for all their interactions with characters we've fall
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Kristen Ashley Fans, Romance
4.5 Getting Back To Basics Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
Sometimes we can lose our way...It can be in a relationship, marriage, job or just our day to day living...and when this happens, we need to step back, take a good look and see where we may have misstepped. Did we lose focus on what was important, did we fall into a rut...did we lose faith in what we were doing when everything was flowing and strong.

These are some question asked when we find ourselves a little lost...and sometimes the way
Aug 13, 2019 rated it did not like it
The heroine Lottie is a stripper and the sister of Jet from the Rock Chick Series. She's had some threatening letters about her (not that we really get to know what they say) and so rather than involve Lee Nightingale because of the family connection or Chaos then her boss Smithie enlists the help of Hawk from the Mystery Man Series and one of his men Mo is assigned to protect Lottie. This involves actually sleeping in her bedroom (on the sofa) and he even suggests he will be in the bathroom wit ...more
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Rock Chicks and Dream Men combine in this novella in the 1001 Night series.

I have wanted more Lottie since we met her in the RC books, and any man who works with Hawk Delgado is alright with me!

I have been setting Lottie up in my mind with a few of the unattached men that have popped up in the series, however none could ever be the man that Mo is to Lottie.

They say it is the quiet ones you need to watch out for - well, watch him Lottie did. It was fun watching Mo
Loz
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars but I’m giving this 5 stars simply because it’s the first KA book in SO long to make me excited the whole way through. Maybe it’s the nostalgia of the rock chick series and I didn’t hate myself by half way in. I’d call that a win. Because Rush’s book anyone? anyway THIS is exactly the KA I once loved reading. THIS is where she excels to me. It’s fun, it’s sexy, it’s lighthearted but action is still brewing, you know things are happening. Our story and our characters jump to life off th ...more
Kat's Books & Brews
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description
For the love of God, KA needs to write another 1000 books in the Dream Man/ Rock Chick Series. I can never get enough of it.

This book was the perfect taste of what I’ve been missing!!! I was so shocked how much I enjoyed Lottie’s story. I honestly didn’t think I would, BUT hands down LOVED it. Mo and Lottie were everything! They made my heart so happy.

“I’m glad you now know what you deserve, honey. And I hope I always give you that.” “I don’t hope it, I know you will,”

Mo might be a quiet on
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
I am living for this novella! Merging two of Kristen Ashley’s most beloved series, Quiet Man brings together the delicious commando, Mo from the Dream Man series and one of my all time favorite ladies, Lottie from the Rock Chick series. As always with Kristen Ashley’s writing the beauty is just overflowing in this. Her words more than once moving me to tears, the suspense adding that something extra to keep my heart racing and the romance completely sweeping me off my feet.
No one writes a hero
Eliza E
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Silly premise

DNF at 60 percent: This is a shoddily constructed book whose central premise is so foolish—that a disturbing threat against a person wouldn’t be referred to the police but instead a bodyguard, that the bodyguard would never be off shift for some reason, that they would need to keep it secret so that word wouldn’t reach the police—that it was difficult to buy into anything else in this cartoonish universe.

At the point I stopped reading pretty all of KA’s former alpha heros—all the R
Michelle
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed, 2019-read
Overall, I super enjoyed this story. Love the easy, love the strength, love the nuggets of goodness, love the spark and connection, love the attraction and digging in deep, love the cameos and love the love poured out in all the ways!

There was some little things that I wished was more/different that kept me from OTT lovin' this story, but those are simply my wishes/preferences and not everyone elses. And that's okay. Everything else worked, and it was fun to get a new KA book, so it's still a wi
Ermani
Aug 14, 2019 rated it liked it
I liked this book and the H & h. It was nice to see some of our not so prominent side characters get their hea. It’s definitely not as dramatic or detailed as it’s predecessors which made a novella length best or it would have dragged. I hope all the books in this possible series are that length too.

I love my villains. This one had a terrific set up. Not delving in to that was a missed opportunity imo.

Sweet, easy read, fluff, insta love, couple centric love story. 3.5 Stars
Jessica Moro
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Classic kristen Ashley rock chick. I could have used more action time but the romance was fantastic.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Kristen Ashley Ad...: Quiet Man 9 76 Aug 18, 2019 05:19AM
Turning Pages At ...: Quiet Man (Dream Man #4.5) by Kristen Ashley 157 36 Aug 17, 2019 07:56AM

• Taken (Deep Ops, #1.5)
  • Blood Truth (Black Dagger Legacy, #4)
  • Wolf Rain (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #3; Psy-Changeling, #18)
  • Hissy Fit (The Southern Gentleman #1)
  • The Enforcer's Revenge (Untamed Hearts, #4)
  • Tinsel (Lark Cove, #4)
  • Hold On (Play On, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.6)
  • Soaring with Fallon (Big Sky, #4)
  • Untitled (Bowen Boys, #5)
  • Wicked Force (Wicked Horse Vegas, #4.5; Big Sky, #4.1)
  • Wicked Bite (Night Rebel, #2)
  • Boss
  • Lost and Found (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #2)
  • Vik (Shot Callers, #2)
  • Untitled (Sinners on Tour Encores, #2)
  • Reckless (Portland Street Kings #5)
  • Totally Folked (Good Folks, #1)
  • Pen vs. Sword
Kristen Ashley was born in Gary, Indiana, USA. She nearly killed her mother and herself making it into the world, seeing as she had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck (already attempting to accessorise and she hadn't taken her first breath!).

Kristen grew up in Brownsburg, Indiana but has lived in Denver, Colorado and the West Country of England. Thus she has been blessed to have friends a

Dream Man (4 books)
  • Mystery Man (Dream Man, #1)
  • Wild Man (Dream Man, #2)
  • Law Man (Dream Man, #3)
  • Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4)
“You’re gonna need to throw yourself on a grenade for me?” I whispered.
“I need you to trust that I’d throw myself on a grenade for you.”
That was easy. I did that already. I mean, he was wearing cargo pants. And a gun.”
1 likes
“She was on the stage, busting out a performance to Shakira’s “Loca”, and making Mo, for the first time since he started with Hawk, wish he had another job.
Honest to fuck, if he managed to get through the whole night, and all three of her feature sets (this was number two), without jumping off the stage and punching every motherfucker watching her in the throat, it’d be a miracle.
He got why she was a headliner.
He got why it was a packed house.
She was graceful. She knew how to dance. She was beautiful. She had an awesome outfit on (or was taking it off).
And she was sexy AF.