Start by marking “Quiet Man (Dream #0.5; Dream Man #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Quiet Man (Dream #0.5; Dream Man #4.5)

Quiet Man

(Dream Team #0.5)

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Kristen Ashley comes a new story in her Dream Man series…

Charlotte “Lottie” McAlister is in the zone. She’s ready to take on the next chapter of her life, and since she doesn’t have a man, she’ll do what she’s done all along. She’ll take care of business on her own. Even if that business means starting a family.

The p
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 253 pages
Published August 13th 2019 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated

To ask other readers questions about Quiet Man, please sign up.
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf The Dark Nights novellas are an Amazon exclusive for 90 days, then it can move on to other outlets. So, in three months you could find "Quiet Man" els…moreThe Dark Nights novellas are an Amazon exclusive for 90 days, then it can move on to other outlets. So, in three months you could find "Quiet Man" elsewhere - or you could download the Kindle app for your phone, or computer and read it now. Hope that helps some.(less)
Audrey-Jean Landes Lottie ( also known as Lottie Mac, Queen of the Corvette Calendars) is Jet McAlister's sister. You first see her in Rock Chick Rescue, Jet and Eddie's…moreLottie ( also known as Lottie Mac, Queen of the Corvette Calendars) is Jet McAlister's sister. You first see her in Rock Chick Rescue, Jet and Eddie's story. (less)

Start your review of Quiet Man (Dream #0.5; Dream Man #4.5)
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description You might want to sit down because I didn't completely hate this book. 😂 It was better than the steaming pile of burning poop that was Rush's book, and it was also better than the less steamy poop that was Sharleen's book. 💩 Was it as good as any of the old Rock Chick books, no. 👎 However, I've given up on ever seeing a book from KA that I enjoy as much as that series. 😒 In any case, I am just going to list the things I liked and the things I didn't like in bullet form and leave it at that...📝

T
Wendy
4,5

I am a huge (HUGE) fan of the "Dream Man" series and the "Rock Chick" series. I have read and loved every single book. And so when I found out that Lottie was finally gonna get her happily ever after...and with one of Hawk's commando's too...I was tickled pink !!

tickled pink gif - Google zoeken

I also found out that a "Kristen Ashley Novella" is just as long as most of the novels I normally read. There was nothing "short" about this story. Though, I can always so with some more ...especially when it comes to the "Rock Ch

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”QUIET MAN” is categorized as a novella in the “Dream Man” series but seemed to be more of an installment of the “Rock Chick” series instead. I’ve never read any of the “Rock Chick” books but I’m sure die-hard KA fans will be excited for the chance to spend more time with these particular characters. While I liked the Hero and Heroine, I felt the plot could have been better. There was little to no angst and hardly any action. I’m used to a
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
▪️⬇️ WARNING ⬇️ SPOILERS ⬇️ AHEAD ⬇️▪️

3 Stars!!

Quiet Man, is a union of the Rock Chick and the Dream Man Series’ and a introduction to the “Dream” series heros. Mo is one of Hawk Delgado's commandos who we met in Mystery Man and Lottie is Jet’s (Rock Chick Rescue) little sister and a stripper at Smithie’s.

When Smithie receives threats against Lottie, he calls in Hawk and his commandos to protect her and find the guy making the threats. Mo Morrison is the quiet type. He’s always been professi
Jen
2.5 Hunkalicious Stars

Well folks, it finally happened. I’ve had my come to jesus moment and have moved on to the acceptance stage.

I keep thinking I’m going to get a different result because, at one time, Ms. Ashley could do no wrong in my eyes. Now, I need to come to terms with the fact that I may have just outgrown this author. It all feels rote at this point and I think I’m finally throwing in the towel.

Lee and his hot bunch gang, Hawk and his backlog of badass commandos, random hot bunch /co
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This should totally be called a Dream Chick or Rock Man novel because it’s the perfect blend of the Dream Man and Rock Chick world.

It was so much fun to catch up with the crazy crew that surrounds the RCs. I especially liked seeing a new dimension to Smitty and Tex. There was also the crew of sexy men that surround one of my favorite Dream Men, Hawk Delgado.

This story focuses on Lottie, Jet’s sister, and Mo, Hawk’s employee. Lottie gets to show us both her strength and vulnerabilities. Mo gets
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Kristen Ashley Fans, Romance
4.5 Getting Back To Basics Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
QUICK BEFORE IT'S GONE, ONLY 99 CENTS!!!

Sometimes we can lose our way...It can be in a relationship, marriage, job, or just our day to day living...and when this happens, we need to step back, take a good look and see where we may have misstepped. Did we lose focus on what was important, did we fall into a rut...did we lose faith in what we were doing when everything was flowing and strong.

These are some question asked when we find ourselv
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Dreams Really Do Come True
Lottie believes that time is running out.
She's got no man. She's got no kids. She's not getting any younger.
She wants more.
But a stalker throws a spanner in the works.
Can't have a future if you're not alive. Right?
So she gets a bodyguard.
Mo is everything she could ever want in a man.

There was so much to love about this story! Quiet Man gave me instalove at its finest! I adored the development of the relationship between Lottie and Mo. I loved how they were together
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Dream Man / Dream Girl' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Ink Slinger PR in exchange for an honest review.

If you are a fan of Kristen Ashley, I am sure you are familiar with her Dream Man series and her Rock Chick series. Well, what happens when you mix these two worlds in a novella? You get Quiet Man. Ever since KA announced this short story, I wanted to get my hands on it so badly and now I can say I enjoyed every second of reading this piece of writing.

So, Quiet Man, as I said, belongs
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Reread
Loved!

Spoilers ahead, 4.5*

Honorary rock chick and sister of Jet, Lottie is a stripper who starts receiving threatening letters. Smithie(yay Smithie again) decides to call in the commandos since the hot bunch and Lottie's cop brothers in law would lose their minds at the threat to her. To avoid stressing her family Hawk is called in and he assigns Mo to guard Lottie.
Mo is a former army man now turned badass commando who hasn't had the best of luck with women. He's attracted to Lottie but h
Aug 13, 2019 rated it did not like it
The heroine Lottie is a stripper and the sister of Jet from the Rock Chick Series. She's had some threatening letters about her (not that we really get to know what they say) and so rather than involve Lee Nightingale because of the family connection or Chaos then her boss Smithie enlists the help of Hawk from the Mystery Man Series and one of his men Mo is assigned to protect Lottie. This involves actually sleeping in her bedroom (on the sofa) and he even suggests he will be in the bathroom wit ...more
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
<3 4 STARS <3

I enjoyed Quiet Man a lot, Lottie and Mo stole my heart!You can't imagine how excited I was when I find this one on my kindle and what I loved that it was a longer novella!

description

Lottie is a fantastic heroine and I'm happy that she found her dream man.Lottie and Mo's romance is sexy and fun.I loved the banter between these two.

Sentranced Jem
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2019, 4-5-stars

Not going to lie that as a massive fan of Kristen Ashley's Dream Man and Rock Chick series, I had to take a few calming breaths before I started this book. After finally getting my shit together I was finally able to start this book without acting like a kid in a candy store... It was going oh so perfectly until the Hot Bunches, Ren and the rock chick girls started making their cameos. That is when I really lost it.
*Be still my beating heart*
I could weeps for joy just thinking about these awesom
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

These beautiful words whispered by the prophetic Kane "Tack" Allen at the end of Motorcycle Man are finally coming true for KA fans in her upcoming Dream Series. In this new spin-off, the Rock Chick and Dream Man worlds collide, as badass commandos from Mystery Man find their perfect dream women. The excitement begins with Quiet Man, a novella starring the lovable secondary characters Lottie McAlister (Rock Chick Rescue) and Mo Morrison (Mystery Man).

Lottie became a favorite from the mo
Mindy Lou's Book Review
This was pretty much perfection for me. Mo is my favorite type of hero and Lottie is also one of my favorite types of heroines.

He's described as a very big guy and quiet. I don't know what it is about the silent type, but it works for me. Icing on the cake was that he really knows how to take care of a woman.

She's beautiful, smart and mature. The way she handled certain situations won me over. Sadly, it's rare to find a heroine react properly when it comes to certain situations, that when I fi
Stacey is Sassy
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This Quiet Man was a Dream

I absolutely loved catching up with the Dream Men, Hot Bunch and Rock Chicks. Lottie was a fantastic character and Mo was the perfect hero for her.

The storyline kept my attention from start to finish, the characters, new and old were completely loveable, and the love story was sweet, intense and very HOT!

I'm sad the Rock Chicks is over but I'm very excited for the new series to start.
✰ Liz ✰
“I need you to trust that I’d throw myself on a grenade for you.”
description

Quiet Man is a Dream Man Novella which brings back some of our favorite characters from Kristen Ashley's Rock Chick Series and The Dream Man Series! I have always been a KA fan and especially (when it comes to her Rock Chick and Dream Man Series) I simply will never get enough. Charlotte “Lottie” McAlister is Jet's Sister and Smithie's Headlining Dancer. She has had years of watching her sister (and the other Rock Chicks) meet
Jennifer Kyle
Aug 15, 2019 rated it liked it
3.25 ⭐️

I sure love that Tex and never enough Hawk.
Stace
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
2.5

I used to love KA with my whole heart...there are books of hers I can read over and over again (I still cry every time I read At Peace) but the best thing I can say about this book is “at least I was able to finish it”. Her last few books I haven’t even been able to accomplish that. Mo is fine but he doesn’t have any real stand out moments. I don’t remember Lottie from previous books...I didn’t even remember Jet having a sister. I didn’t care she was a stripper but she sure seemed to...she sp
Laura Elizabeth
I know, I know ! I swore off KA! But I was waiting for years for a spinoff with Hawk’s boys. Ok so I didn’t hate it. That doesn’t mean I loved it. The resolution in this book was anticlimactic. It was almost as if she was too lazy to write the details, so she resolved the threat to the h quickly, then resorted to her old standby of boring decor descriptions and meaningless conversation and contrived drama. But this couple was actually great together despite the author trying to mess it up. But s ...more
Robin (Bridge Four)
Lottie has had a little cameo in about every rock chick book after her sister Jet’s. She is a loving sister, sweet to their mother and patient with her eccentric step father Tex. Lottie is likable in every sense of the word. She also just happens to be a headline dancer at Smithie’s club, taught by our none other than Rock Chick favorite Daisy.

Lottie is a little sad because all the good ones have been taken. It appears that Lottie’s biological clock is ticking and there just isn’t anyone in the
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Lord..when Kristen Ashley told us we were getting Lottie's book she did NOT tell us that it would rock my world! Lottie and Mo's story was delicious as hell. Mo was the usual moody, broody, alpha hero that fit right in working for Hawk Delgado and his Commandos. The connection he shared with Lottie was just too hot to be contained! I loved this story!

Here’s what I loved:
Mo and Lottie had fiery chemistry and the suspenseful/stalker theme had me on the edge of my seat.
The love and unequivocal sup
Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile"

Nice little KA novella reminiscent of her earlier work. Got to see a little of the Hot Bunch and the Dream guys. And it wouldn't be a KA book without an epilogue that makes you feel good.
Cheesecake
Jan 14, 2019 marked it as tolisten-audio
I swore I was done with this author... but I do love a quiet H.
Sometime
This was just OK for me but I'm probably just getting tired of KA's usual style. It was romantic, but there was too much of the Kristen Ashley Moralizing. I don't care for her take on life. And there was too much of bringing all the characters from both "The Rock Chicks" series as well as the "Dream Man" series. Throw that in with all the new men from Hawk's business and this tiny novella was very overcrowded. The romance felt rushed to the extreme and just didn't work for me.

Safety (view spoile
 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~
The only thing good about this book was Mo and Lottie...

I enjoyed their chemistry. And getting to know them. They are both sweethearts. They had some pretty steamy moments here too, though I was still wishing I got a bit more intensity on that front. Mo was all about the serious vibes that really does make you wanna climb his @ss like a tree. I hated that a gem like him was so not appreciated by the previous women in his romantic life. I love he got his gifts in Lottie.

Now I'm probably the only
⭐ Emerson ⭐
Jun 27, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: own-not-read
99cents on Amazon!

description
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Kristen Ashley's 1001 Dark Nights novella, Quiet Man, is a delicious little union of the Rock Chicks and the Dream Men. Mo is one of Hawk Delgado's commandos. Lottie Mac is Jet McAllister Chavez's little sister and a stripper at Smithie's. If none of that description made sense to you PICK UP THIS BOOK AND JOIN US because you need some KA in your life. If that description just set off all kinds of familiar bells for you, PICK UP THIS BOOK AND WELCOME BACK into this addictively awesome world only ...more
Kat's Books & Brews
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description
For the love of God, KA needs to write another 1000 books in the Dream Man/ Rock Chick Series. I can never get enough of it.

This book was the perfect taste of what I’ve been missing!!! I was so shocked how much I enjoyed Lottie’s story. I honestly didn’t think I would, BUT hands down LOVED it. Mo and Lottie were everything! They made my heart so happy.

“I’m glad you now know what you deserve, honey. And I hope I always give you that.” “I don’t hope it, I know you will,”

Mo might be a quiet
Kristen Ashley Ad...: Quiet Man 17 144 Aug 30, 2019 03:41AM
Turning Pages At ...: Quiet Man (Dream Man #4.5) by Kristen Ashley 157 39 Aug 17, 2019 07:56AM

• The Candle Palace (Jamison Valley, #6)
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Catching Him (How to Catch an Alpha #1)
  • Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy, #1)
  • I'd Rather Not (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #3)
  • Closer (Stage Dive, #4.6)
  • Until Joe (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Make Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #4)
  • Sinners are Winners (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5)
  • Riven Knight (Tin Gypsy, #2)
  • Eli's Triumph (Reapers MC, #6.7)
  • The Best Thing
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him #9)
  • Stone Princess (Tin Gypsy, #3)
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
  • Hooking Him (How to Catch an Alpha, #3)
  • It Wasn't Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol, #2)
  • Lies
Kristen Ashley was born in Gary, Indiana, USA. She nearly killed her mother and herself making it into the world, seeing as she had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck (already attempting to accessorise and she hadn't taken her first breath!).

Kristen grew up in Brownsburg, Indiana but has lived in Denver, Colorado and the West Country of England. Thus she has been blessed to have friends a

Dream Team (2 books)
  • Dream Maker (Dream Team, #1)
  • Dream Chaser (Dream Team, #2)