Start by marking “Tempting Christa (An Irresistibly Mine Billionaire Romance)” as Want to Read:
Tempting Christa (An Irresistibly Mine Billionaire Romance)

Tempting Christa (An Irresistibly Mine Billionaire Romance)

There’s a dark side to wealth, to immensely powerful men.
I lived through it. Hell, I almost died because of it.
Once bitten, twice wiser. I thought my battles were over—I was wrong.

Christa

Left with limited choices, here I am, a face among millions, another runaway hoping to lose herself in the Big Apple. And I will not—dare not—repeat the mistakes of my past.

Mister I-alway
Kindle Edition
Published April 15th 2019 by Firefly Publishing Limited

To ask other readers questions about Tempting Christa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempting Christa

Kathi Defranc
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an Amazing new story by two inspirational authors, Tracie Delaney and MA Comley!! The feelings and exciting action come right across the page into your house!! The new characters are already embedded in my heart, I feel I know them deeply, and like we are friends facing what comes next together..
Christa is a strong,independent woman,she has already been through hell with a rich,powerful man who completely controlled her life resulting in her son Max. Now she will do anything to give her so
Love2ReadRomance
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! Great book!!! I absolutely love Christa and Dayton. Tempting Christa is a unique story that held me captive on the edge of my seat, needing, craving, seeking more.
Wopsywoobookblog
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Something magical just happened when these two authors came together. Like a brilliant recipe just gone right. A dash of suspense here, a pinch of romance there, all mixed together and cooked to perfection.

Tempting Christa has all the elements a romantic suspense needs. It’s a story filled with tension, those edge of your seat moments, those will they/won’t they vibes. It’s a smorgasbord of a story.

As it is a two parter which my stupid self didn’t realise when I read it, I must admit getting t
Karolyn
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
This was an amazing book to read. The story flowed and was so descriptive and well written, I didn't want to put the book down, I wanted to know what was going to happen next! I didn't think that would happen as romance is not my thing but this is not all romance so was readable!!

The two main characters are Christa and Dayton. The chapters are their accounts of the events that occur but the main thing I liked - it told you who's account it was. This made it easier to follow.

The book starts with
Dee Groocock
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Christa has run away from her old life with her 2 year old son, Max, following a serious attack on her life.
With no money left, she needs to find a job.
Dayton owns his own company and uses women for sex and once he sees Christa, he is determined to have her. Christa refuses to be his latest conquest and Dayton has to finally woo a woman rather than use her. Can true love run smoothly? Will Christa manage to stay safe?
A great start to a new series, I devoured this story! The suspense had me on t
Felicity
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A superb book written by two very talented authors whose work compliments each other.
A young innocent Christa gets embroiled into the lifestyle of her immediate boss Sutton Atwood. She realises too late that his interest in her is purely for his own pleasure & enjoyment with no commitment. Her revelation to him that a child is on the way, sees his sadistic side come to the fore. After a horrific beating inflicted by Sutton's men, he is imprisoned for a period of time. Christa moves States t
Lin Robertson
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We start this story, with Christa, on her way out of court.
She seemed a strong, independent woman. We find out, that she is determined to be the best mum to her young son, Max.
They move to a new area, and she finds a new job. She’s never done this work before but is sure she can learn. There’s a crèche in the workplace too, for her son.

Christa gets to meet the owner of the company. I’m liking the sound of this guy. He looks after his staff, and pays them well.

There are some lovely characters i
Christine Galletly
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My review will be live on donnasbookblog on publication day - 15th April 2019!

I really enjoyed reading this story!

I thought that the flow of the story was excellent and it really had me turning the pages to see how it ended!

The characters were very good together, well developed and I really enjoyed getting to know them. They were believable and that helped make for an excellent story!

It is definitely five stars from me for this one, only downside for me was that I now have to wait for part two!
Julie Simon
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book!! Sooo looking forward to the next part of the story with bated breathe.
Liv
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Christa fled from her dark past and wanted to feel safe again in her new home far away from the people who hurt her badly. Getting a restart in life wasn’t easy though and finding a job was just as hard. But she was a strong and determined woman with an inquisitive mind.
When Dayton Somers made her an unbeatable offer she was torn between accepting it and running far away from yet another rich guy trying to pursue her.
‘Never again would I allow a man to control me, not even one as formidable
Delphine
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another gripping read by one of my favourite authors. This is the first instalment of a two-part series. The second one, Avenging Crista, isn’t too far away.

Tempting Crista introduces Crista – a genuinely nice girl who has been the victim of poor circumstances – and Dayton – a wealthy and determined businessman. Their relationship starts off badly, and Crista makes Dayton work for it. Good. I can’t stand female characters who give it up too easily.

Cue the ex – the villain of the piece – a delici
Holly
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic book written in collaboration between Tracie and Mel, I hope a first of many more to come.

Christa Adams has suffered a horrific attack, orchestrated by a very rich and powerful man, who happens to be her ex and father of her unborn baby. As a result, Christa runs away from Settle, and everything she knows, to start a new life in New York with her son, away from Sutton Atwood and his cronies. After a number of unsuccessful interviews, she manages to get a job working for business man
Susan Angela Wallace
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tempting Crista by Tracey Delaney and MA Comley.
Christa
Mister I-always-get-what-I-want Dayton Somers may have manipulated me into accepting his bizarre offer, but he needn’t think I’m in awe of his reputation, or in any way impressed by him.
Sure, he’s charming and successful—but I see through the veneer to the darkness lurkin
Anne
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Two extremely talented authors have worked together to bring us this first in a new series. I’m not an all-out romance fan, but there is something about the writing that kind of sucked me in and didn’t quite let me go throughout the book. Christa is a strong, single parent, running away from her past. Dayton is the stereotypical rich businessman, used to getting his own way and treating women as ‘disposable’. That soon changed when he met Christa.

I really liked the way the chapters changed betw
Gail Atkins
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The first of many I hope of this new writing combo; Tracie & Mel.
A gritty book about love, secrets and hidden pasts.
I can't wait for the next instalment.
Chasidy Martin
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe you guys left me hanging...hurry up with the next book!! A MUST READ!!!! Sooo good!!!
Lesley Robson
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a brilliant start to a new series. It was packed full of suspense and romance. I loved Christa and Dayton and I loved reading their journey unfolding. Christa is hiding a few secrets and Dayton tries to all he can to uncover them and whilst he is doing that they happen to fall in love but all is not what it seems and her secrets all start to unravel and come back to haunt her. Christa is a strong woman who has been put through the wringer but has to stay strong for her son Max... Oh max ...more
Dawn Higgins
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a fantastic start to a new series by these two authors that haven't worked together before,and wow this story totally worked between these two.
This starts with Christa after she leaves court to start a new life in New York with her two year old son Max and to put her awful past behind her.Dayton is the CEO of the company that she is going for a interview with and as Christa arrives Dalton catches a look at her briefly but likes what he sees as he is looking for a date for the up coming ball
Joy
Apr 03, 2019
Cris Mizerak
Apr 21, 2019
YMK
rated it did not like it
Apr 17, 2019
is currently reading it
Maja
Ana
Apr 14, 2019
Tracie Delaney realized she was destined to write when, at aged five, she crafted little notes to her parents, each one finished with "The End."

Tracie loves to write steamy contemporary romance books that center around hot men, strong women, and then watch with glee as they battle through real life problems. Of course, there's always a perfect Happy Ever After ending (eventually).

When she isn’t wr