Start by marking “Heart Captivated (The Royals of Coradova, #2)” as Want to Read:
Heart Captivated (The Royals of Coradova, #2)

Heart Captivated (The Royals of Coradova, #2)

Two sisters. One prince. A complicated love triangle that could ruin everything.

Twenty-one-year-old Brielle Parker no longer believes in fairytales—not when her life in the country has led to nothing but heartache. When she first meets the second-born prince of Coradova, she refuses to be dazzled by his teasing smile and inviting blue eyes.

After all, she’s not looking for
Kindle Edition, 1, 248 pages

To ask other readers questions about Heart Captivated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heart Captivated

Lindsay Bergman
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
A love triangle that gives complicated a whole new meaning.

This royal romance is heartfelt and playful. It's a slow-burn love story with a hint of mystery, and a charming prince with a dimpled smile. Get ready to fall in love with the second-born prince of Coradova.
Juliana Ignácio
Brielle Parker doesn't believe in fairy tales, but when Ashton, the second-born prince of Coradova appears, she refuses to be dazzled by him.
But after some time,
But after a while, she realizes that it's hard to resist Prince Ashton and Briell can no longer deny her feelings for him.
But when her twin sister also gives her heart to the Prince, Brielle will have to choose between her twin or Ashton's love.
I loved the story and the emotions. I'm a twin as well, so I understood Brielle's doubts.
I re
Khadejah R.
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another good Coradova Royals book

I am getting so invested in the Markham family and their friends. I cannot learn enough about them.

Ashton is so sweet! He’s no Alexander, but that didn’t bother me. He is special in his own right. His loyalty to Brielle and her silliness was remarkable. Even so, he didn’t stop in his pursuit of her and letting her know how he felt. Honestly what girl could resist a handsome prince calling her his beloved?! NONE, not even Brielle and all her stubbornness.

I was s
Deanna
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Full of emotion

Wow, this book didn’t hold back in the emotion stakes. First being twins falling in love with the same guy and second the hurt of abandonment by a father who walked out on them 10 years earlier. I recommend having tissues handy. Would thoroughly recommend reading this book, you won’t regret it.
Manda
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Amazing

I read this book straight after the first now we have to wait for book three I want to read it now not 2019 this series is amazing love the continuation of characters we see in each book and see them develop I would love to see more of this world and hope it continues even after book three.
Clara
Sarah-jane
Dec 30, 2018
Karen
Jan 04, 2019
Lindsay is known for her beautiful descriptions, lovable characters and heartfelt emotions. Her current passion is royal romance, but she can't wait to dive in to her small town romance series, and then her cowboy romance. After all, Lindsay is married to a real-life cowboy.

Although she writes clean contemporary romance, her books have plenty of sweet and swoon-worthy kisses that will make your h