Start by marking “Heart Captivated (The Royals of Coradova, #2)” as Want to Read:
Heart Captivated (The Royals of Coradova, #2)

Heart Captivated

(The Royals of Coradova #2)

I wasn't looking for happily-ever-after. Then I met the charming second-born prince of Coradova. And he was impossible to resist.

My name is Brielle Parker and I no longer believe in fairytales -- not when my life in the country has led to nothing but heartache. All I want is a life of peace and a chance to travel the world, so when the opportunity to spend the summer i
Kindle Edition, 1, 248 pages

To ask other readers questions about Heart Captivated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heart Captivated

Start your review of Heart Captivated (The Royals of Coradova, #2)
Clara
Lindsay Bergman
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
A love triangle that gives complicated a whole new meaning.

This royal romance is heartfelt and playful. It's a slow-burn love story with a hint of mystery, and a charming prince with a dimpled smile. Get ready to fall in love with the second-born prince of Coradova.
Juliana Ignácio
Brielle Parker doesn't believe in fairy tales, but when Ashton, the second-born prince of Coradova appears, she refuses to be dazzled by him.
But after some time,
But after a while, she realizes that it's hard to resist Prince Ashton and Briell can no longer deny her feelings for him.
But when her twin sister also gives her heart to the Prince, Brielle will have to choose between her twin or Ashton's love.
I loved the story and the emotions. I'm a twin as well, so I understood Brielle's doubts.
I re
Khadejah R.
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another good Coradova Royals book

I am getting so invested in the Markham family and their friends. I cannot learn enough about them.

Ashton is so sweet! He’s no Alexander, but that didn’t bother me. He is special in his own right. His loyalty to Brielle and her silliness was remarkable. Even so, he didn’t stop in his pursuit of her and letting her know how he felt. Honestly what girl could resist a handsome prince calling her his beloved?! NONE, not even Brielle and all her stubbornness.

I was s
Deanna
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Full of emotion

Wow, this book didn’t hold back in the emotion stakes. First being twins falling in love with the same guy and second the hurt of abandonment by a father who walked out on them 10 years earlier. I recommend having tissues handy. Would thoroughly recommend reading this book, you won’t regret it.
Manda
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Amazing

I read this book straight after the first now we have to wait for book three I want to read it now not 2019 this series is amazing love the continuation of characters we see in each book and see them develop I would love to see more of this world and hope it continues even after book three.
2of7
Rebecca H. Fair
Oct 10, 2018
Momof5boys
May 24, 2020

• The Spy Prince (Princes of Valdoria Book 4)
  • Beauty and the Baron (Forever After Retellings, #1)
  • It's (Royally) Complicated (Crown & Courtships, #9)
  • The (Elusive) Princess (Crowns & Courtships, #8)
  • A Knight to Remember (Merriweather Sisters #1; Knights Through Time Travel #1)
  • Beyond Titles & Tiaras (Crowns & Courtships, #7)
  • The Billionaire's Uninvited Guest
  • The Devilish Duke (Saints & Scoundrels, #1)
  • The Charming Prince (Princes of Valdoria Book 3)
  • The Firstborn
  • My Second Chance (Ridgewater High #4)
  • Wild Roses (The O'Byrne Brides Series, #2)
  • P.S. I Love You (Twickenham Time Travel Romance)
  • Mistletoe Mayhem (Twickenham Time Travel Romance)
  • To Find You
  • Small Town Girls Don't Marry Hollywood Hunks  (The Beaches of Trumanville #1)
  • Escape to Osprey Cove (The Osprey Cove Lodge Series, #1)
  • Montana Grit (Bear Grass Springs, #2)
From her home in the mountains, Lindsay Bergman writes Sweet Contemporary Romance. When she's not writing, she enjoys camping, reading and coffee. Someday, she plans to travel the country with her husband, two children and Great Dane mix.

The characters that most often come to her are flawed and sometimes broken, until love transforms them. She tends to write about strong, courageous young women an

The Royals of Coradova (3 books)
  • Heart of Mine (The Royals of Coradova, #1)
  • Heart Promised (The Royals of Coradova, #3)

News & Interviews