Start by marking โ€œWild King (Sovereign Book 1)โ€ as Want to Read:
Wild King (Sovereign Book 1)

Wild King (Sovereign Book 1)

๐’๐œ๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ฅ, ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ, ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐žโ€”๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐š ๐‹๐ž๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘‡๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘€๐‘’ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‘Š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐พ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”, ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐โ€™๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ.

He's young. He's cocky. He's King.

Keeping the country in line is only half Alexanderโ€™s worries, because keeping his family in check is impossible.
Published January 22nd 2019 by Ivy Estate Publishing

This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Add this book to your favorite list ยป

Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
I am so excited to be back in Alexander and Clara's world again as just when you think all the drama is over, there are new riveting secrets and lies to keep us on our toes. I thought this story was intense and sexy and could not get enough!

Without giving away any spoilers, I loved that we got more of my favorite royal couple. It was riveting to see how both X and Clara loved one another despite keeping secrets from one another. Gah!! The angst and the drama was off the charts amazing! I can't w
Heather Pollock
QueenZany 5 Star Review
Wild King
Geneva Lee

Wild King is blazing hot perfect! No, hold bar Geneva Leeโ€™s best work to date and I have been a die hard fan of hers for years. But she has come back with a vengeance with new spin ln her Royals series! Hold on Loves because Geneva is going to rock your world and you're going to be on pins and needles begging for more!
Ceej Chargualaf
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wild King is my first Geneva Lee and my first Royals novel and Iโ€™m wondering what took me so long! Itโ€™s packed with heat, angst, drama, secrets, lies, and love, and I need more!

I loved Alexander and Clara! They are so perfectly matched!! Iโ€™ve never been into Royals and these two were definitely worth going against my usual rule for. I couldnโ€™t read fast enough, and I need more! It hurt my heart knowing that they had secrets from one another and how it affected the other. I guess that just shows
Tracey Vuolo
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Geneva Lee this story is Wild and being King is no joke! I could not put this book down. I loved Claraโ€™s feisty nature and her stubborn streak. It is necessary when being married to a man like X or you will be swallowed whole. He needs to be consumed by his wife or the darkness will ruin him.
Secrets are definitely poison and this family has more than you can even imagine. I kept turning the pages because I had to know and I couldnโ€™t tell where one lie was ending and another was beginning. This b
Brigid Brown
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Geneva Lee's Royal Saga and hated when it came to an end. I was so excited when I found out that those characters were speaking to her again and the Sovereign series was coming, with Wild King being the first book of the series. I wondered though if it would be as good, would the same magic still be there? The answer is YES!!!! Gah!!! Alexander is just as alpha, if not more alpha, then he was previously. All he wants to do is protect what means the most to him....Clara and the ...more
The Smutbrarians
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feels 4
Storyline 5
Steam 5+
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

I was sooooo excited when I saw that Lee was coming out with more X and Clara. I mean, these books are some of my absolute favorites ever. Getting to see how X has matured as a King in some ways is refreshing but in other ways I still want to throat punch the fine man occasionally for being silly about things. Clara is still a force to be reckoned with. I love her sass. I love how when something means some
arcticbooklover
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, kindle-books
X is back!

When Complete Me was released I was sure that was the end of the Royals Saga, but then Geneva surprised us all with the news of Wild King and The Sovereign Series - a new chapter in Clara and X's life.
I was literally jumping in the sofa when I first learned about this.

Wild King continues where Complete Me ended.
X is is X. What else can I say? Controlling but protective and fiercely in love with Clara. And Clara, she still loves X with all her heart and soul.
The secrets are still presen
Michell Hall casper
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When this series ended a couple years ago I thought we weren't going to see the Royal family again. So when I heard Geneva Lee was bringing back the Royal family and all the other characters and new ones. I was so excited! I didn't realize how much I missed these characters and this world until I started reading again and immersed myself back into their lives.

This book was so good. It had me on the edge of my seat. It was filled with angst, secrets, passion and so much love. X is back full forc
Jessica Laws
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow. What can I say. If you loved X and Clara in the Royals Saga then you will still love them. You don't have to read the Royals Saga but to get the full effect of their love story I highly recommend it. Hes still highly protective and fiercely in love with Clara. And Clara still in love with X heart and soul. But when it comes to keeping secrets has X truly learned his lesson? The way this ended has me begging and needing more. This is truly a great addition to the stroy of X and Clara. Can ...more
Pnina Azar
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book I read from Geneva Lee. I never read her books. And I had not met Alexander and Clara before.
It's true that I was a bit scared because I did not know the characters. But when I delved into the book, it did not hurt the quality of reading and I was just amazed to meet a couple with so much love and devotion. How deep and special love there is in this couple.
And no doubt, I'm going to read her previous books, just to get to know this amazing couple more deeply and to know the
Lauren Luman
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wild ride with a wild king.

As usual, X and Clara take us on a rollercoaster ride. It seems like there is a neverending supply of secrets in X's life and his family's. Now is no different.

I loved going back to this couple they were one of my favorites when I got back into reading. I've also missed Geneva's writing. She never disappoints. The tension here is more emotional than sexual, but we still get some awesome sexy times.
Kassandra Van dyke
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am new to these characters and did not know what to expect. I have been blown away by X and Clara love. It is a push pull kind of love that no one expects. People think marriage is easy this story lets you know itโ€™s hard work. I will be reading the other books. I give it five stars!
Rebecca
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
As soon as Geneva Lee introduced readers to Alexander at the beginning of her Royals Saga series, I, like many others, was completely smitten and captivated by this controlling and infuriating man - one who owns every room he walks into, whether itโ€™s a private sex club or a meeting room with the King.

Clara is someone X never expected, but after heโ€™s had her in every imaginable way, heโ€™ll be damned if heโ€™ll give her up, even if itโ€™s from his own ill-doings. And by the time Lee brought readers, wh
Jolanda Gelissen
Shelves: romance
What a ride! This book has a bit of everything, and definitely keeps you on your toes. If you think happily ever after starts when the girl marries her prince, youโ€™d be mistaken. This book shows that love and marriage require attention and dedication, and even more so when the couple is now King and Queen.

Clara and Alexander are still newlyweds with a young daughter, but have also been thrust even more into public scrutiny since his ascend to the throne following his fatherโ€™s assassination. Like
Elizabeth
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
The Royals are back with Wild King and it starts shortly after Complete Me ended. Where Complete Me was supposed to be the end, it never really was, to many answered questions left for us devoted Loves. While this book starts a new series, the Sovereign Series, it is all part of a bigger world being referred to as the Royals Collection. I believe if anyone who reads this and enjoys it, must go back to the beginning in the Royals Sage to Command Me.

This book as everything you want from Clara and
Katie
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didnโ€™t realize the extent to which Iโ€™ve missed Clara and Alexander until I read the very first pages of Wild King. This is a world in which I never want to leave or for the stories to end. I feel like Iโ€™m being reacquainted with dear friends Iโ€™ve lost touch with and now weโ€™ve reconnected.

Clara and X will always be my favorite royal couple. When they are in the same room, everyone can see and feel their chemistry. Itโ€™s as if the world around them fades away and they are the only ones who exist
Ptiteaurel
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Quand j'ai dรฉcouvert que Geneva Lee sortait une nouvelle saga en VO , je n'ai pas fait de suite le lien avec la saga Royal. Wild King est donc le premier tome de la saga Sovereign et nous y retrouvons notre couple adorรฉ Clara et Alexander. L'intrigue se dรฉroule quelques semaines aprรจs le 7eme tome de la saga Royal et nous retrouvons donc nos protagonistes lร  oรน nous les avions laissรฉ. L'histoire d'amour entre X et Clara n'a jamais รฉtรฉ simple mais c'est ce qui la rend si unique . Le danger et les ...more
Rady Reads
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my...ย

I must admit the Wild King by Geneva Lee was my very first book of her's I've ever read. And let me tell you....it was amazing. Hot on the inside, cold on the outside and dark in between. Darkness meets light, love meets controll and demands.

King Alexander loves his wife Clara and daughter above everything in the whole world but he keeps deeply buried secrets which slowly crack on their relationship.ย

The threats against the royall family don't help to smooth things between him and Clara
Tammy Hamilton Green
Wild King

Get ready for the WILDEST RIDE YET!

It was Alexanderโ€™s birthright. He was born to lead. What choice did he have? None.

The assassination of his father King Albert, thrust him upon the throne following his wedding to his beautiful Clara, his โ€œPoppet.โ€ Her half-American heritage did her no favors in this country of aristocrats and royal lovers.

The long list of royal issues for Alexander to attend to was long. There were factions, unhappy about Edward, Xโ€™s now married gay brother, remaini
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Geneva Lee is a new to me author, and WOW WOW WOW! I'm really not sure why it took me so long to come to the party, as Wild King was AMAZING! Secrets don't make friends, and this family has their fair share, so you can only imagine the drama drama drama that is front & center. Being King is definitely no walk in the park, and Alexander is doing his best, while Clara, his wife, she's feisty, but they too, keep things from each other, which had me ready to pull my hair out. However, it messed ...more
Sheena
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Intrigue, passion and love..

I loved the Royals Saga and was thrilled to learn the royal romance was not yet over, and that Alex and Clara, together with their family and friends were returning in this new series....

Alex is King and still as alpha as it gets, he will do anything to protect those he loves, even if it is a source of irritation and frustration to Clara, now his wife and Queen... when old secrets come to light Alex finds himself weighed down by hidden truths, and the burden of his re
Krista
WOW WOW WOW

I honestly am in Love all over again with X and Claria. I just happened to reread the Royal Sega Series and was given the opportunity to read Wild King for a ARC read. I absolutely love this series and I was literally hanging on with every word every page every chapter. Geneva lee the passion she writes about is truly amazing your hanging on to every word. This book has so much passion and love I can not wait till the next book comes out. When I got to the last Chapter and it ended I
S.E. Rose
Holy Cliffhanger, Batman!
I have been a huge Geneva Lee fan for quite a while. The Royals is handsdown one of my favorite romance series of all time. So, when Geneva said she was making more books about this royal family, I was all in!
Synopsis: If you are a fan, like me, this book picks up with Clara and X, shortly after the last one. And Iโ€™m not giving away anything! You have to read it!
This book gutted me! I literally read the last paragraph about three times because I couldnโ€™t process what was
Jillian Kerr
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved the first Royals Series by Geneva Lee! I immediately feel in love with X and Clara and was so excited their story wasnt over! There were plenty of hot, stemy moments, these two always had the best chemistry! The secrets, lies and betrayal in this book are enough to make your head spin! Wicked Queen can not come soon enough! As much as I love X and Clara it took me a good bit of the book to really get connected with them again. However, as the book went on I totally found that ...more
Kasey Sullivan
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I definitely think this book could have used less political/Royal wording and more story of Clara and X. There was so much back and forth between them. I know marriages arenโ€™t always perfect but being upset one moment and then on your knees the next is a little out there.
This could have been one book possibly without all the random stuff thrown it.

Now with that being said... the ending????? I think I know but now I canโ€™t wait for the next book.

The writing was good. I just missed the story of
Lindsey King
Feels 4
Storyline 5
Steam 5+
Overall Rating 5

I was sooooo excited when I seen that Lee was coming out with more X and Clara. I mean, these books are some of my absolute favorites ever. Getting to see how X has matured as a King in some ways is refreshing but in other ways I still want to throat punch the fine man occasionally for being silly about things. Clara is still a force to be reckoned with. I love her sass. I love how when something means something to her theres no backing down. Getting to
Karen
Shelves: favourites, reviewed
The King is Back, better than ever

I am a big fan of Geneva Lee's The Royals Saga so when I learnt there was a new book, and new series, reconnecting us with the characters I loved, I had high expectations. Wild King did not disappoint. It was everything I expected and more.

Wild King is full of suspense, mystery, passion, fire, steamy sensual fire and in what we have learnt to expect from Geneva, The Queen of Tease, a cliffhanger. And what a cliffhanger it is. It will have you speculating.

Wild Ki
Jill S (Love Affair With Fiction)
Ahhhh I love being back with the Royal family! In Wild King we get more of X and Clara. While time wise this book picks up after the Royals Saga, I feel if you start here you will have no problem following along.
This book is full of secrets, scandals, lies and we can't skimp on those steamy moments! Shagging and snogging with the royal couple ;) (I just wanted to be able to say that!)
I was completely captivated by their story and so thrilled to be back in this world. I absolutely can not wait f
Krista Ricchi
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reading this book was like coming home. After everything that has happened to these characters in the past you can't help but feel a connection. Whether you love them or love to hate them you can never get enough. I was hooked after only a few pages and finished this book in one sitting. Now with my heart in pieces I can't seem to read anything else. The plot was planned perfectly and I couldn't get enough of the agnst. The more angst the better. I feel like there are so many secrets to uncover ...more
Jamie
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Wild King and the fast-paced ever changing family dynamics that drove the storyline. Clara and Alexanderโ€™s tug and pull relationship is at the for front of the story and have you guessing which strong, dominant personality will prevail in the end. The family secrets, suspense, turbulence and danger made for amazing scenes. The writing was fantastic and the characters were really well developed. The inclusion of characters from past books made it even more enjoyable. There are so many que ...more
ยซ previous 1 3 4 5 next ยป
Geneva Lee is the New York Times, USA Today, and internally bestselling author of over a dozen novels. Her bestselling Royals Saga has sold over one million copies worldwide. She is the co-owner of Away With Words, a destination bookstore in Poulsbo, Washington. When she isnโ€™t traveling, she can usually be found writing, reading, or buying another pair of shoes.