Start by marking “Wild King” as Want to Read:

(Royal World #1)

From a New York Times and international bestselling author comes a world of scandal and secrets, romance and betrayal, and the most notorious family in the world.

A reluctant king, an untamed queen, and a family secret...
Alexander and Clara thought they'd won their happily ever after, but danger looms and family secrets don't stay buried. Not everyone in their lives is
Published January 22nd 2019 by Ivy Estate

Start your review of Wild King
Mindy Lou's Book Review
It's not often I get to read a series where the couple is already married. I find that I actually really like that because we get a full book seeing them working together against the world. Their love is already proclaimed. They are no parts where one of them are wondering if their love is one sided.

Now, I'll admit they didn't work well together all the time. Cross Me was a good look at a new marriage that is still navigating the ups and downs as they learn to work as a couple instead of solo.
Debra Johnson
Cross Me by Geneva Lee
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance, Suspense
4.25 Stars ~ I expect it to be a very high rating! See below for why....

ARC provided by Wildfire Marketing Solutions

I read Command Me back in October 2014.
It was (and still is) free on Amazon.
It blew me away. I had to read the next, then the next etc. I fell in love with the 'Royals Saga'. While I am not a big fan of 'To Be Continued' books, these I became obsessed with. The way each one ended satisfied me completely.

ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
I love love this series.

Just when I didn’t know what was going to happen and really Clara and Alexander were really doing my head in until this cliffhanger and now I’m like HUH!! more secrets to unravel and it’s just getting more interesting.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
I am so excited to be back in Alexander and Clara's world again as just when you think all the drama is over, there are new riveting secrets and lies to keep us on our toes. I thought this story was intense and sexy and could not get enough!

Without giving away any spoilers, I loved that we got more of my favorite royal couple. It was riveting to see how both X and Clara loved one another despite keeping secrets from one another. Gah!! The angst and the drama was off the charts amazing! I can't
Brigid Brown
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved Geneva Lee's Royal Saga and hated when it came to an end. I was so excited when I found out that those characters were speaking to her again and the Sovereign series was coming, with Wild King being the first book of the series. I wondered though if it would be as good, would the same magic still be there? The answer is YES!!!! Gah!!! Alexander is just as alpha, if not more alpha, then he was previously. All he wants to do is protect what means the most to him....Clara and ...more
Heather Pollock
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
QueenZany 5 Star Review
Geneva Lee

Wild King is blazing hot perfect! No, hold bar Geneva Lee’s best work to date and I have been a die hard fan of hers for years. But she has come back with a vengeance with new spin ln her Royals series! Hold on Loves because Geneva is going to rock your world and you're going to be on pins and needles begging for more!
Ceej Chargualaf
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wild King is my first Geneva Lee and my first Royals novel and I’m wondering what took me so long! It’s packed with heat, angst, drama, secrets, lies, and love, and I need more!

I loved Alexander and Clara! They are so perfectly matched!! I’ve never been into Royals and these two were definitely worth going against my usual rule for. I couldn’t read fast enough, and I need more! It hurt my heart knowing that they had secrets from one another and how it affected the other. I guess that just shows
Tracey Vuolo
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Geneva Lee this story is Wild and being King is no joke! I could not put this book down. I loved Clara’s feisty nature and her stubborn streak. It is necessary when being married to a man like X or you will be swallowed whole. He needs to be consumed by his wife or the darkness will ruin him.
Secrets are definitely poison and this family has more than you can even imagine. I kept turning the pages because I had to know and I couldn’t tell where one lie was ending and another was beginning. This
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
*I received a free copy of Cross Me. This has in no way influenced my review which is honest and unbiased.*

Cross Me is a spin-off from another Geneva Lee series, and I might have enjoyed this even more if I already knew Alexander and Clara before I met them in this story.
A royal couple, with a lot of pressure from the outside world, their relationship is not an easy one. However, there is a lot of love between them - only not enough conversations and openness at time.
There is a lot of
Hannah (Sakurahan or ForeverBooks18)
Rebecca
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As soon as Geneva Lee introduced readers to Alexander at the beginning of her Royals Saga series, I, like many others, was completely smitten and captivated by this controlling and infuriating man - one who owns every room he walks into, whether it’s a private sex club or a meeting room with the King.

Clara is someone X never expected, but after he’s had her in every imaginable way, he’ll be damned if he’ll give her up, even if it’s from his own ill-doings. And by the time Lee brought readers,
Ga Books LoverX
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series starts after another one that explains how Alexander and Cara get together. Should you read the first series, probably it will give you more insight in to the world. Do you have to, no you do not and I did not feel lost while reading it at all! Alexander is the freaking King of England and you find out that Cara is the American that stole his heart and they were married.

Even while the public and parliament likes to judge every single action that the royal couple make, they are still
The Smutbrarians
Feels 4
Storyline 5
Steam 5+
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

I was sooooo excited when I saw that Lee was coming out with more X and Clara. I mean, these books are some of my absolute favorites ever. Getting to see how X has matured as a King in some ways is refreshing but in other ways I still want to throat punch the fine man occasionally for being silly about things. Clara is still a force to be reckoned with. I love her sass. I love how when something means
arcticbooklover
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, kindle-books
X is back!

When Complete Me was released I was sure that was the end of the Royals Saga, but then Geneva surprised us all with the news of Wild King and The Sovereign Series - a new chapter in Clara and X's life.
I was literally jumping in the sofa when I first learned about this.

Wild King continues where Complete Me ended.
X is is X. What else can I say? Controlling but protective and fiercely in love with Clara. And Clara, she still loves X with all her heart and soul.
The secrets are still
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Alexander and Clara are still trying to adjust to all the changes in their lives. They never had a honeymoon and could still be considered newlyweds. Elizabeth is growing by leaps and bounds. While they both adore her, it is difficult to balance their lives as Royals with the demands of parenting and their desire to be a normal family.

Clara is again pregnant. Breaking the new to X and trying to impress upon him she is not fragile is harder than she thought. His possessiveness and overbearing
Michell Hall casper
When this series ended a couple years ago I thought we weren't going to see the Royal family again. So when I heard Geneva Lee was bringing back the Royal family and all the other characters and new ones. I was so excited! I didn't realize how much I missed these characters and this world until I started reading again and immersed myself back into their lives.

This book was so good. It had me on the edge of my seat. It was filled with angst, secrets, passion and so much love. X is back full
Pnina Azar
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my first book I read from Geneva Lee. I never read her books. And I had not met Alexander and Clara before.
It's true that I was a bit scared because I did not know the characters. But when I delved into the book, it did not hurt the quality of reading and I was just amazed to meet a couple with so much love and devotion. How deep and special love there is in this couple.
And no doubt, I'm going to read her previous books, just to get to know this amazing couple more deeply and to know the
Jessica Laws
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh wow. What can I say. If you loved X and Clara in the Royals Saga then you will still love them. You don't have to read the Royals Saga but to get the full effect of their love story I highly recommend it. Hes still highly protective and fiercely in love with Clara. And Clara still in love with X heart and soul. But when it comes to keeping secrets has X truly learned his lesson? The way this ended has me begging and needing more. This is truly a great addition to the stroy of X and Clara. ...more
Lauren Luman
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wild ride with a wild king.

As usual, X and Clara take us on a rollercoaster ride. It seems like there is a neverending supply of secrets in X's life and his family's. Now is no different.

I loved going back to this couple they were one of my favorites when I got back into reading. I've also missed Geneva's writing. She never disappoints. The tension here is more emotional than sexual, but we still get some awesome sexy times.
Kassandra Van Dyke
I am new to these characters and did not know what to expect. I have been blown away by X and Clara love. It is a push pull kind of love that no one expects. People think marriage is easy this story lets you know it’s hard work. I will be reading the other books. I give it five stars!
Chloe reads
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3,5 X stars

“Love stories never really end. There are no happily ever afters. Love is fighting and compromising and choosing one person over and over again. No matter what.”

Oh how I missed Alexander and Clara I couldn’t believe it when I learnt that Geneva Lee was writing another three books on these two. I love them so much, I have no words. Cross Me takes place after X has become King. Things have quite change since they both married. They are trying to protect each other and he is
Jolanda Gelissen
Shelves: romance
What a ride! This book has a bit of everything, and definitely keeps you on your toes. If you think happily ever after starts when the girl marries her prince, you’d be mistaken. This book shows that love and marriage require attention and dedication, and even more so when the couple is now King and Queen.

Clara and Alexander are still newlyweds with a young daughter, but have also been thrust even more into public scrutiny since his ascend to the throne following his father’s assassination. Like
BeingKris
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Marina (Living In Our Own Story)
I fell in love with Clara and X from the moment I read Command Me. Their story swept me away and made them one of my favorite couples of all times. So it was a bitter-sweet moment when they finally found their HEA in Complete Me. And that's also the reason why few months ago my day significantly improved when I found out that Geneva Lee is writing another Clara and X trilogy.

One of the things I was most excited about this new series is that it shows the life of Clara and X after their HEA. As
Lisa
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Cross Me by Geneva Lee is the first book in her new Royal World series. This is another look into the world of King Alexander and Queen Clara, their life in the palace, and the bedroom, their family and all the issues involved, and their friends. If finding each other and fighting for their love was hard, keeping it working and in one piece is even harder. Secrets still threaten to break X and Clara and all the while, danger lurks in the shadows leaving it's threatening presence looming in ...more
Rhonda Hicks
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"The Royal family has come under increasing scrutiny the last two years due to the controversial actions of Alexander, who recently succeeded his father to the throne. Alexander’s decision to marry a half-American was the subject of contentious public debate. The crown seemed intent on making an even bigger statement with Alexander’s recent approval of Prince Edward’s marriage to Scottish man David McClane. Vocal minorities and religious organizations throughout the world have attacked the king ...more
Katie M of BBKA
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I didn’t realize the extent to which I’ve missed Clara and Alexander until I read the very first pages of Wild King. This is a world in which I never want to leave or for the stories to end. I feel like I’m being reacquainted with dear friends I’ve lost touch with and now we’ve reconnected.

Clara and X will always be my favorite royal couple. When they are in the same room, everyone can see and feel their chemistry. It’s as if the world around them fades away and they are the only ones who
Caz
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I will be honest and i wasn’t sure i could read another book about Alexander and Clara. Their first series is one of my favourite royal reads and i didn’t know if i wanted to dive into that world again and what could possibly happen to these two, but i think i was more of a fool to question all of the above because i loved this book by the time i got to the end i was kicking myself for not reading this as soon as it was released.

I really loved this story and the storyline was fantastic and that
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
I received a free copy of this book from the author.

I absolutely love royalty romances, and have read Geneva Lee before, so I thought why not jump on this one? Cross Me is the first book in a new spin off into the Royal World but you'll see characters from her previous books. I wasn't fully lost reading this without having read all of Ms. Lee's royalty books.

In Cross Me we have King Alexander and, his wife, Queen Clara. These two have had to take the throne quicker than they expected. It's
Meghan Murphy
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars

Cross Me by Geneva Lee is the first book in the Royal World series. This is the first book I’ve read from this author and it can be read as a stand-alone even though it is a continuation of the Royals Saga. Cross Me is full of secrets, lies, and fantastic characters that I could not get enough of.

Without giving too much away, I loved both X and Clara. Their love is absolutely beautiful. With X being king, there are things he’s unwilling to share with Clara in order to protect her.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Royal Arrangement (The Rebel Queen Duet, #1)
  • One Man (Naked Trilogy, #1)
  • The Wolf and His Wife (Wolf #2)
  • The Empire  (Filthy Trilogy #3; Dirty Rich, #10)
  • Indulge Me (Stark Saga, #6.1)
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)
  • Bound (Tangled Web, #3)
  • The Truth About Cowboys
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • The Rebel Queen (The Rebel Queen Duet, #2)
  • The Princess (Filthy Trilogy #2; Dirty Rich, #9)
  • Obsessed (Tangled Web, #2)
  • The Lone Wolf (Wolf #3)
  • Leave Me Breathless
  • Two Together (Naked Trilogy #3)
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • One Woman (Naked Trilogy, #2)
Geneva Lee is the New York Times, USA Today, and internally bestselling author of over a dozen novels. Her bestselling Royals Saga has sold over one million copies worldwide. She is the co-owner of Away With Words, a destination bookstore in Poulsbo, Washington. When she isn’t traveling, she can usually be found writing, reading, or buying another pair of shoes.

Royal World (3 books)
  • Claim Me (Royal World #2)
  • Consume Me (Royal World #3)