Start by marking “Prince Of Persuasion (Novi Navarro Chronicles, #1)” as Want to Read:
Prince Of Persuasion (Novi Navarro Chronicles, #1)

Prince Of Persuasion

(Novi Navarro Chronicles #1)

A dying king...
A dynasty in danger...
A prince with one duty: secure the succession!

Created when they intermingled with demons, the dark elves of Sinaryos have come to rely on humans to keep their race alive. The royal family is no exception, with a king on the verge of death, a court riddled with spies, and a broken line of succession. Despite everything working agains

Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 362 pages
Published March 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Prince Of Persuasion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prince Of Persuasion

Kimmie
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I HATE CLIFFHANGER! Ok now that I have that out of my system. But at least I knew that going in and read it anyway. This is an extraordinarily well written and thought out book. I found myself reading it straight through. That being said though since when really sucked.
This is Novi and Fallon’s story. Novi is nothing more than a simple bar maid. Or so they would have you believe. She is actually so much more. When she is taken as one of the Harem instead of a cook. She lets them know of the mist
Tracy D.
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Squeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

This is so good!!! I'm happy to have read about the dark elves, the spin-off of Emigh Cannaday's Annika Brisbey series! So glad they don't enslave humans like I thought they did, from reading the other series. Although they don't seem to have any reservations enthralling them to get their way.

I absolutely adored Novi! She was hilarious, and bright. She reminded me of Annika because she seemed a lot like a "modern girl" (as the Estonian elves call humans from Earth) with her s
Mrs Nicola Robertson
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my stars loved it

Really enjoyed reading about the dark elves. Felt it could have gone into more detail re characters and world building. But overall really enjoyef and cannot wait for next book. And to also see how Dillon and Talvi link up.
Lora Shouse
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! The 5 stars are primarily for the ending. It isn’t a really good ending – as in a happy ending – but it isn’t the worst of all possible endings either, though it looks for a bit as if that is where it is going. And it definitely leaves a lot of room for sequels, which you know are coming anyway.

The Novi Navarro Chronicles are a spinoff of Emigh Cannaday’s The Annika Brisby Series. It is not necessary to read The Annika Brisby Series to understand and enjoy this book – but it
Jolie
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can I tell you all how excited I was to read this book. I love fantasy. I love romance. When there is a book that brings the two genres’ together, I almost always pick it up to read. When I was approached to review Prince of Persuasion, I accepted immediately. I am glad I did because this book was fantastic.

I loved Novi in this book. She took nothing from anyone. Well, except her boss/landlord and that was because she had to. She did try to fix the administrative mistake, but no one would listen
Mrs R
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Prince of Persuasion is the first book in the Novi Navarro chronicles, which is a spin-off series from the Annika Brisby books by Emigh Cannaday.

Here we are introduced to Novi, an independant, hard working, intelligent and outspoken young human woman of the lower classes who is stuck in her job thanks to a money-hungry boss and bad circumstance. She wants more out of life than smelling like week-old mutton chop and being swindled out of her wages, but has no way out of her miserable existence.

Me
Chandra
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
SENSUALITY RATING: YES Profanity – the “F” word seems to be an all time favorite in this book; YES Sexual Encounters.

GENRE: Fantasy Romance; Paranormal Romance

SETTING: Realm of Fae, Ellunian Empire, Kingdom of Sinaryos, capital city of Sinarya

CENTRAL FEMALE CHARACTER: NOVI NAVARRO – Barmaid looking for a better future, Human, Speaks her mind; Trashy mouth; Blond which is not particularly popular.

CENTRAL MALE CHARACTER: FALLON BLACKWOOD – Fae Prince, serious about doing his prince duty for the b
Robin
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beautiful storytelling

I’ve been searching for a fantasy series that hooked me completely and Emigh Canmaday didn’t disappoint in Prince of Persuasion. I loved the snarky, independent and fierce main character Novi who is nothing but a simply barmaid dreaming of a better life away from her slumlord boss however it takes a turn when her best friend urges Novi to go with her to Blackwood Castle to work as a kitchen maid. Instead she becomes the crown prince Fallon’s concubine.
Fallon had wanted no
Myrna Richmond
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the start of a new series by Emigh Cannaday and it is very different than her other one Annika Brisby series........ It is also about elves and humans and another dimension. I found it to be a very compelling story. There is a great sadness to it the inequality between the lives of the elves and the humans. The variance in the conditions they live under and their lifespans. I cant say more than that because of spoilers. You will have to read and judge the story for yourselves. The author ...more
Paranormal Books R Us
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was sad, intense, sexy, and amazing! I loved reading about the Dark Elves and as usual Emigh Cannaday's characters were very well done. Making me love or hate them depending on what side of the good or bad coin they fell on. And unfortunately for Novi when it comes to a royal family there is always some bad to go around.
As a fan of Cannaday's Annika Brisby series I especially enjoyed how bits and pieces overlapped giving a bigger glimpse of the world I've come to know so fondly. Thoug
Symone
This is a spin off from one of my favourite book series and Im not sure about it just yet. I did enjoy the book and I think as the stories begin to intertwine it will become great but the two Princes just didn't hold as much fascination for me as Talvi (the love interest in the Brisby books).

I also found this more political and a heavier read than the first Brisby book - although as you progress into that series it does take a darker turn, the initial world and character building is light and fu
Lyn Fox
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As an ARC member, I was privileged to read Prince of Persuasion. Emigh you have done it again! The story line pulls you in from the first page and holds you until the last.
The emerging love story and the traumas of past experiences make this book relatable and compelling. Fallon and Novi move the reader through emotions of love, frustration, compassion, joy, anger and betrayal. If ever two were meant to be, it’s these two. I’m looking forward to continuing Fallon and Novi’s journey. Thank you E
GMD
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love all of Emigh Cannaday's books as she has such great character development and world building. Novi Navarro, the main character, was a human girl that was both strong willed and smart. However, I felt frustrated that she felt like she was not good enough for Prince Fallon. Prince Fallon was a good ruler, but was not very persuasive in my opinion. Novi and Fallon had great chemistry, but I find their relationship a bit confusing at times. However, the family drama, potential war, and unique ...more
Mell
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I resist a lot to start this book because I was mad that Emigh had started another series without finishing Annika Brisby series, that I'm desperately waiting for, but, of course, I couldn't resist it and I'm glad I didn't because she did it again. Fantastic book, fantastic story that I couldn't put down until I finished, and now I'm suffering because the next book is too far away...

Thank you Emigh for this amazing book and HURRY UP, please, because I need more of this...
Maria
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Oh my gosh, wow!

Prince of Persuasion is a fantabulous story! You get a great mixture of a badass Cinderella thrown into a Romeo and Juliet situation (you know star cross lovers, betrayal, revenge, and mayhem) in a fantasy world filled with princes, concubines, magic and much more.

It is set in the same world as the Annika Brisby stories but I didn't feel like you would gain or lose anything if you haven't read them yet. It would work well as a stand a lone novel.
Vivian Allen
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love love

Incredible ‼ vividly written! Believable characters in a make believe world that you can really sink your teeth in! ! I cannot wait to see where the journey of Novi and Fallon takes. I know when I turned the page that read “Epilogue “, I wanted to scream “No! No! No!” I need “More! More! More!”..
Melodie Custer-luckett
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow..... What a book....

I wasn't sure what to expect from this spin off of the Annika Brisby series....

This book just sucked me in and the next thing I knew it was 3 am......

I just loved Novi and her spunky personality...... Can't wait to see what the future brings for her....

Lots of OMG moments.... LOVED it... can't wait for book two....

Amanda Bernardino
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jean
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Novi is a spark of fresh air to Fallon, who is weighted down with the responsibilities of the monarchy. The characters are exciting to read about, the trials and tribulations that Novi endured before she wound up in Fallon's world. The world the author creates is interesting to read about. I found this an exciting book to read and can't wait to find out what happens next.
Alicia G
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Novel

This is a really interesting read, with surprisingly more character depth than I expected for a romance. This is not a stand alone romance novel, but sets up for a true love story where the characters face real world problems that aren’t magically solved for a quick HEA. Can’t wait for the next book!
Liezel Jeans
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This bitter sweet long awaited first book in a 3 book serial did not disappoint. As the spin off from the Annika Brisby series it is naturally about elves but this time we see their darker cousins. Beautifully written, intoxicating read.
Debra
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the world that Emigh Cannaday has created in this new series. The characters are well developed, the world of the dark elves and the way they relate to the humans and others in their kingdom is very detailed. Plus the unlikely love affair touched my heart.
Melanie
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG - I LOVED this book, i laughed at the banter between Novi and Fallon, I cried too, but mostly this book left me with a big fat grin on my face, I cant wait for the second book and wish i could give this one 10 stars. Love Emigh Cannaday.
10 Star thumbs up!
Pearl Powell
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
Well written but kinda boring

Don't get me wrong it's a fair story but it lacked entertainment. I skimmed this novel out of curiosity; I literally needed to know what would happen and at the end of it all, it was simply a long introduction.
Lisa P
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
More than a barmaid

This author never disappoints! When opportunity knocks, you'd be crazy not to go for it. Castle life, courtesans, dysfunctional families, mistaken identities, compulsion, and schemes... a creatively woven story that you will not want to put down.
Christi
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emigh Cannaday has done it again! Prince of Persuasion is another fantastic series! She has created another world to get lost in. I can’t tell you how much I loved this book. I can’t wait for whatever she comes up with next! I am voluntarily leaving my honest review after reading this arc.
Tory
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That was something.....
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved

Loved this book I couldn't put it down. I love it even more than the annaka brisby stories. I hope the second one comes out soon
Dragana
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars... on the fence between 4 and 3 stars... will decide when I write more...
Tara
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thrilling!

As always Emigh delivers! What a beautiful story filled with romance and adventure. I loved every second of it. I can’t wait to read the next installment!
After bouncing around from Paris to Portland, Emigh Cannaday now lives in Wisconsin with her husband and a pack of Welsh Corgis. She grew up drawing, painting, and writing down her elaborate daydreams that focus on nature, intuition, and a bit of magic. She spends her free time testing out new recipes in the kitchen and playing with houseplants and horses.

She also co-hosts the Wine Wars podcast, a

Novi Navarro Chronicles (2 books)
  • Crown Of Contempt (Novi Navarro Chronicles, #2)