Start by marking “Push Up Brawl” as Want to Read:
Push Up Brawl

Push Up Brawl

One beauty-queen-turned-shifter out to squash her evil ex boyfriend. Two vampires looking for a one-of-a-kind girl to help reclaim their stolen throne. And a sexy bargain that's triple the fun...

The only thing worse than dating a mad scientist who couldn't keep his swizzle stick out of other women's beakers? Discovering he secretly revenge-altered your DNA while you were
Published February 22nd 2019 by Bella Jacobs Books

To ask other readers questions about Push Up Brawl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Push Up Brawl

Start your review of Push Up Brawl
1-Click Addict Support Group
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Paranormal romance with all the funny and feels…

Yup, that really sums up this fun and exciting read! When the title itself made me laugh out loud I knew this was going to be different…

Eliza found herself getting over a bad breakup. Sad, for sure, but not earth-shattering, right? Well, that is where the story broke from the norm as she found herself shifting into a rhinoceros. A real-life, horns and all, honest to goodness RHINOCEROS! I couldn’t stop smiling and laughing as the rhino popped up at
Marybeth
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a super-fun, super-sexy, supernatural romance. I'm so happy that this is only the beginning of yet another new series by this fantastically imaginative author! All the characters are so amazing and extremely likable (well most anyway, you'll see) and some are even so sexy and charming too (you'll definitely see them). Their personalities are all so well written into their character make-up that it is very easy to become attached to them. I really like Eliza! She is such a great strong fe ...more
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
I've read quite a few shifter books but I've never read one about a rhinoceros shifter, lol.
Eliza was just your typical woman until the day she wasn't. When her crazy ex-boyfriend revenge-alters her DNA and changes her into rhino shifter nothing about her will ever be "typical" again. Now this one-of-a-kind shifter has attracted the attention of two dominant vampire princes who are determined to make her theirs.
While this book takes place in the same world as the Dark Moon Series it can be read
Jenn
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect.

I love Bella Jacobs books and this spinoff short-ish story is fantastic. It’s about friendship, Love and believing in yourself and the power of your dreams. And sexy vampires. And a rhino shifter and her best friend who is fairy royalty. Fast burn but not over the top. Hilarious and fun. Great book and look forward to Leery’s story!
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Push Up Brawl is the first kickass book in the Supernatural in Seattle series by Bella Jacobs. I loved her Moon Shifters series. She popped my shifter’s cherry with that one. I just knew I had to have this one. I will make this short since the synopsis explains so much already.

Eliza was a normal woman one day and the next she was shifting into a rhino. A rhino! Not a good look for the upcoming beauty pageant she needs to win to start a new life. And to top it off, Kin Born are after her and it’
Nicole Smith
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a good book. I got sucked right into the book. I will admit its the first time I've read a book with a rhinoceros shifter. The characters are just fantastic and engaging. The connections that Eliza makes with the supernatural variety. I loved Leo, Leerie, and Rourke.The word that Bella Jacobs creates in so intriguing. This book just makes you want to keep reading to see where it will take you. Some parts had me on the edge of my seat. Plus Leo and Rourke are a couple of delicious pair o ...more
Emily (Mrs B's Books)

Oh.My.Goodness. This is the best supernatural book that i have read in ages! It's the beginning of a new series by this author and he books keep getting better and better.

Eliza is a kick ass character who rolls with the punches and certainly cannot help falling for Rourke and Leo, like the rest of us. Seriously you cannot help but to fall for these characters.

I certainly laughed with this book ad the authors cleve
Johnnie yslas
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very great

I really enjoyed the cutesy ending. The storyline was pretty good. I feel like I missed some stuff in the beginning though. Almost like coming into the middle of the story? But I still didn't feel lost. It was well written and I was able to keep timelines and story together.
April
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read

This is a good read with fantastic characters. It could have used a bit more suspense and action. The fmc was a little cheesy but likable. Overall a good book though and I can't wait for Learie's story.
Ruman
The story is unique. However, I feel indifference towards the characters.
Diane
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
*4.5 stars*
Cherylynn Tilley
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

This was amazing!! Eliza finding herself even as a rhino. Makes you realize no matter what you look like or how you feel. You’re always beautiful.
PHR
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it

This book has it all. Sexy men, laugh out loud lines, well developed characters and a wonderful storyline. Looking forward to Leerie story this summer.
Margaret Harp
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

What a great book! The MC made me laugh so hard with her antics. Love the world building as well.
Jun 22, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have to admit, this was a little disappointing. I have liked other books by this author, but this never really pulled me in.
Danielle
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting

I really like this world Ms. Jacob’s has built. I want a Leo and Rourke of my own! Really looking forward to Leerie’s story!
Kathy
Jun 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Funny and good. I liked it.
Debra Schlesener
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This was a really good book. I couldn’t put it down until I finished it. If you like reading about vampires this is the book for you.
KS
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Vampire & shifter menage...need I say more!

So Bella Jacobs writes some steamy paranormal and this is no exception. You will absolutely want a Leo and Rourke in your future even if you AREN'T a rhinoceros shifter. This has some humor as well because...rhino shifter...hello??!??

"He wants me even though he doesn't want to want me, which is the most seductive wanting of all." Swoon!

This book is fun, dramatic, with plenty of action - both in and out of the bedroom.

This is going to be a fun series. An
Charlotte Caddle
Gwen
Mar 09, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Incorrect Title for Book 2 9 Oct 28, 2019 02:48PM

• Their Shifter Princess (Their Shifter Princess #1)
  • Coven's Revenge (Their Shifter Princess #3)
  • Rebel Reborn (The Witch's Rebels, #6)
  • Pack War (Their Shifter Princess #2)
  • Wolf Called (The Last Shifter, #2)
  • Mother of Wolves (Wolves of Crimson Hollow, #4)
  • Vicious Arts (Royals of Villain Academy #8)
  • Wolf Claimed (The Last Shifter, #3)
  • Wolf's Bane (Shifted Mates #1)
  • Fated Magic (Claimed by Wolves, #1)
  • Longing for Her Wolves (Hungry for Her Wolves, #2)
  • The Wolf At My Door (Pack Heat, #1)
  • Fae: Lost (Lost Royal #1)
  • Corrupt Alchemy (Royals of Villain Academy #5)
  • Vile Sorcery (Royals of Villain Academy, #2)
  • Hungry for Her Wolves (Hungry for Her Wolves, #1)
  • Descend (Celestial Academy #2)
  • Her Dragon (Silver Shifter #2)
Bella Jacobs loves pulse-pounding action, fantasy, and supernaturally high stakes, mixed with swoon-worthy romance and unforgettable heroes.

She adores trips to the dark side and can't wait to take you on her next adventure.

News & Interviews