Start by marking “San Francisco Love” as Want to Read:
San Francisco Love

San Francisco Love

Don't miss the stunning conclusions to the trilogy.

She lied to him, and now she has to pay the price.
His price.
Published February 5th 2019

Kerry
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well this was a brilliant, sensual, sexy and at times frustrating end to what has been a great trilogy. I will admit, I don't like stories in parts as I'm a frustrated and impatient reader but this trilogy works well and Lila Dubois has a knack of teasing enough that you simply can't wait to see how James and Christiana's story plays out.

I have to say, I thought Lila did sexy well but this one allows us a new prospective on what that is and James and Christiana's foray to Solomon's opens up a wh
Ryan
Robin
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The "Stunning Conclusion" is an accurate description of the third and final part in the "San Francisco Trilogy"
Part one, San Francisco Longing" sets the stage for this three part book.
You meet the characters, get to know a little bit about them, delve into a little of the fantasy and then you have to wait until...
Part two "San Francisco Lost" I think we all have ... expectations, ideas, of what might come next in a story, maybe because so many of the books we read follow a pattern, but Lila is
Where do I begin?!? This book is everything that I love about this author. Not only is the hard core BDSM there, but there are real feelings involved. Christiana and James have a chemistry that is at times explosive, but at other times sweet and gentle. It's absolutely beautiful!

Book 3 in the San Francisco trilogy picks up exactly where book 2 ended. James has plans for Christiana, wicked plans to introduce her to a different side of the BDSM world than she has known before now. Christiana's fee
Cathy
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahhh!

An absolutely beautiful ending to a perfect story! I had been slightly leery of purchasing this last installment of “San Francisco Love” due solely to a review I read about it. The reviewer wrote that Books 2 & 3 were exactly the same. That there was nothing new in Book 3, blah, blah, blah!! The more I thought about what the reviewer said the more I felt something was wrong. I mean, I FLOVED the first two parts, totally and completely. How could the author have gotten the ending SOO wro
Lissa
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a delicious experience!!! Again the final part of this trilogy is just so captivating! The detailed and vivid descriptions got me so engrossed in the story that I couldn’t put it down! As I said in my review of the first two parts of this trilogy, the characters are human, flawed, but also compassionate and understanding of the other’s well-being… it’s refreshing… and makes it seem more realistic. It brings the emotional connection between the characters, and between the characters and the ...more
TinaMarie
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kathi
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Relationship Deepens!!!

James and Christiana become closer, and explore all facets of their relationship. They attend a private party which has unique rules for “play”. Offered a collar for the duration of the trip, Christiana realizes she is falling in love with James. Will he break her heart at the end of their agreed upon time?

A beautiful and sensual journey of these two very different people. Such an emotional read – I loved it!!

*** I am voluntarily leaving my honest review of this book
Dar
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book certainly started out, and kept going, with steamy encounters between Christiana and James. Every fantasy she ever had, and lot she hadn’t considered, come true for her at James’ hands and instructions. Therein lies part of issue, it seemed more sexual and less emotional. There is some feeling of a connection, but it is secondary to sex

I enjoyed the book, it is just a little light on the feelings for most of story. After the sensual build up in the first book, and the emotional connect
Pauline Hallick
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This trilogy from beginning to end was full of heat and desire.

Christiana is a strong independent women who has had to fight for everything she has. She works in a "man's" field and stands up against the strongest.

James is a man who has everything and gets what he wants, when he wants.

And then they meet and fireworks ensue. Perfect HEA for this pair.

Very worth the read.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reading copy of this book.
Judi
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Christiana and James have HOT sexy fun, but is it just fun? For her? For him? More feelings come into play, are they on the same page or does their time together have an expiration date? So many questions for this couple we’ve come to care about. This story draws you into the world of BDSM, makes it all seem so real, makes you feel it with Christiana. For as spicy a read it’s still a sweet romance too. Sigh...
lovestoread
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sigh, the end. Always such a sad thought. You start the series knowing there is more and you are excited, only to realize when you reach the last one, there is no more.

Christiana is a changed woman and as she grows she yearns for more. James is intrigued by her, uncertain for probably the first time in his life. He wants more but is wary.

Great series and awesome characters. Lila knows how to keep the readers entertained and enthralled.
Linda Landers
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was fascinating to read. It was a man and a woman becoming more than just a sub/dom relationship. It was becoming a true couple without being left in the happiness forever state. Both had changed in the course of the book and realized that they couldn’t assume it was forever but a work in progress. The couple was going into it with the hope of forever, but understanding there would be ups and downs.
Alex
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lila Dubois saved the best storytelling in the trilogy for San Francisco Love with detailed scenes that added to the character development of Christiana and James. The emotional maturity of Christiana and James brings an intense level of chemistry and understanding of who they are as individuals and as a couple. San Francisco Love intelligently and beautifully brings James and Christiana's story to a satisfying HEA.
Ramona
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Incredible steamy end to this yummy trilogy. Christiana Dell and James Nolan were from two different worlds spending the last of their two weeks together. Christiana knew that she was in love with James but was uncertain how he felt. Her submission was important to James but he knew the kind of man he was and couldn't give her a long term commitment. Will they both be able to live with themselves?
If you like steamy and little naughty with some romance in there you will love this.
Jennifer Crutchfield
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 Stars! Third and final book in the San Francisco trilogy. Picks up right where part two leaves off. James collars Christina for his friend’s BDSM house party. This is the conclusion of the two-week training contract between James and Christiana. Some hot D/s playing, but can Christina get James to try a romantic relationship too.
Carole
Jan 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
This continuation of the series started off with a bang. From the first page it was full on steamy scenes. In my opinion it seemed like it was trying to make up for lost time.
There was the usual back and forth drama with the hero not being sure of his feelings and the heroine already recognizing hers.
Linda
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In San Francisco Love, boundaries are pushed for both James and Christiana and James finally has to face his feelings for Christiana. This steamy page turner is a satisfying end to Christiana and James's love story and I really enjoyed it. 4.5 stars.

I am voluntarily reviewing an advance reader copy of this book.
Joyce
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this trilogy!!!
Absolutely amazing and brilliant. Happy that I didn't have to wait long for the next installment.
This trilogy was captivating and I could not put it down. It is so well written, the emotions and connection is so vivid it felt real. Lila is a remarkable writer, I will definitely read this trilogy again back to back.... so erotic and unforgettable. ...
Thanks Lila for the great story😇
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
San Francisco Love is the conclusion to this amazing trilogy and picks up right where book two, San Francisco Lost leaves off. With plenty of drama, steamy scenes, lots of feels, great characters, and a perfect ending, this is one captivating must read.

I volunteered to review an advance reader copy of this book.
Jodi Lattanzio
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While am not a fan of trilogies (I do prefer 1 book with a conclusion of sorts), this had me hook, line and sinker! I love how the books went seamlessly into each other. James and Christiana were great together and how each word in the book made you want to cheer for them! Another 5 star book from Lila DuBois!
A
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
San Francisco Live is a lovely ending to this trilogy! The happily ever after is splendid. Two head strong characters find love, and their journey is quite entertaining. Throw in a crazy BSDM party to make it quite steamy. I love the emotions that came out in this story.
Susan Jordens
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this third book we see Christiana and James continue along their path of getting to know one another. Will it last, is it just an affair or can they find true happiness? That is the question!

This is a very well written story with lots of action but also emotional conflict which I enjoyed.

Wendie Arnold
Feb 05, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
book three

this entire book was exactly the same ending that I had read in book 2. IT WAS NOT A CONTINUATION as I had expected. I even had pre-order excited to see how this love affair would continue. I am SO disappointed.
April
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
James and Christiana are trying to navigate the Dominant and Submission relationship,but it may mean more heartbreak is in the cards.
This was such a sweet and sexy read,tenderness with hot explosive heat that will have you pulling out your fan!
Elizabeth
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sighhhhh and holy Moses I love the way this man pushes the limits and more. I also love how Christiana knows what she wants and though it scares her immensely how much she loves James she knows her worth. To submit is not at the cost of oneself.
E. Leta Davis
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful end to a charming trilogy

Ms Dubois sure knows how to write. This is a very unique and interesting take on a BDSM love story. The characters are great, the story line original, and I wanted it bro never end. Can't wait for her next book.
Laura R
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Christiana and James definitely have chemistry but will that be enough to keep them together? Especially if one of them wants more out of the relationship than the other? There were definitely some surprises in this final part of the trilogy.
Rhianna Miller
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful ending to a fabulous book. I wish it was a bit longer. As always.
Toi
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

And we get to go to a special island then we cry - will Christina and James get their happily ever after or is the end.
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: San Francisco Love by Lila Dubois 3 218 Jan 08, 2019 10:14AM
Lila is a multi-published, bestselling author of erotic, paranormal and fantasy romance. Having spent extensive time in France, Egypt, Turkey, Ireland and England, Lila speaks five languages, none of them--including English--fluently.