Start by marking “A Coldwater Christmas” as Want to Read:
A Coldwater Christmas

A Coldwater Christmas

(Coldwater Texas #4)

Sometimes a little Christmas magic can rekindle the most unexpected romances…

Sheriff Kace Laramie and his brothers found long-awaited happiness when they moved to Coldwater, Texas, as foster children. But the feel-good story has one bittersweet twist—his brief marriage to local rich girl Jana Parker. When that blew up, Kace vowed never to marry again and has kept Jana most
Expected publication: September 24th 2019 by HQN

To ask other readers questions about A Coldwater Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Coldwater Christmas

Margie
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You never know what's going to happen next in Coldwater, Texas. Just ask Sheriff Kace Laramie. It's usually nice and quiet in Coldwater but this day turns out to be anything but quiet. Kace spots the town flasher outside the police station about to do his thing. A red Porsche with Oklahoma plates runs the town's only traffic light and the town librarian's pet longhorn, Petunia escaped again and was stopped in front of Much Ado about Stuffing where the bull had just whizzed enough to make a deep ...more
Moira
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a great story. I laughed at all the shenanigans and cried when dad things haooened. Both Kace and Jana had issues with their dad's. Both were abandoned when they were young and suffered heartbreaking sadness because of it. How they overcame the abandonment and go on to become decent, hardworking, and caring people is a joy to read. Another great story by Ms Fossen for the Coldwater series, that I enjoyed and recommend. Although part of a series you can read this as a standalone.

I received a
Margaret Yelton
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received A Coldwater Christmas from NetGalley and the publisher in exchange for my fair and honest review.

I found the book very well written, and enjoyed the storyline. There was good Chemistry between Kace and Jana, and I thought the engagement between his dad and her mom was a interesting one. The book is filled with many twists and turns, and at times I couldnt help but laugh outloud. I would certainly recommend this book to others.
JoAnn
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Coldwater Christmas is a very well written romance. I enjoyed the second chance plot and the setting. Romance fans will enjoy this book. My thanks to the publisher for my advance ebook. This is my unbiased review.
Debbie
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I did not care for this book at all. I found it boring and predictable. This was my first time to read this author and will be my last.
Karen Machamer
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Yet another great book by Delores Fossen. Always keep you interested up to the very end. Highly recommend her to friends and family.
Karen Machamer
Caro
Apr 04, 2019
Peggy Moore
May 03, 2019
Thank you for finding me on Goodreads!

Want to know more about me? Well, here it is in a nutshell:

I’m a USA Today bestselling author, and I’ve sold over 100 novels. Yes, 100! Needless to say, I write a lot. I’ve had the honor of receiving the Booksellers' Best Award for romantic suspense, the Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Award, and I was a finalist for the prestigious Rita. My books have been f

Coldwater Texas (4 books)
  • Lone Star Christmas (Coldwater Texas, #1)
  • Hot Texas Sunrise (Coldwater Texas, #2)
  • Sweet Summer Sunset (Coldwater Texas, #3)