Start by marking “From Mistake to Millions” as Want to Read:
From Mistake to Millions

From Mistake to Millions

(Switched #1)

The only thing more dangerous than discovering her life is a lie?

Falling for Harley Dalton again.

Reeling from the discovery she was switched at birth, Jade Nolan reluctantly joins forces with her ex-lover, security specialist Harley Dalton, to find her birth family. As they search for answers amid lies, Jade and Harley quickly rekindle long-denied passions. But will find
Published June 1st 2019 by Harlequin Desire

To ask other readers questions about From Mistake to Millions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From Mistake to Millions

Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

It’s late and I should be heading for sleep, instead, I’m sitting here thinking about FROM MISTAKE TO MILLIONS which I just finished. I didn’t trust my impressions to stay with me so I’m writing up this review now simply because this story is so good, so compelling that I don’t want sleep to rob me of my thoughts on Harley and Jade’s romance.

When Jade took one of those DNA tests that was given to her entire family as silly Christmas presents she never expected that th
Lynn Brooks
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked from page one! A unique twist that you don't see in a book very often made for a really interesting kick-off to Andrea Laurence's latest Switched! series. The plot was thick with mystery, the characters were easy to like and enjoyable, and the reunion of these high school sweethearts was both sexy and sweet. I loved it and can't wait for the next book!

Jade Nolan is floored when she innocently does one of those genealogy DNA kits just for fun and realizes she isn't a member of the fa
Negar Arvanaghi
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awkward. Of course she jumps to adoption, but wouldn't her parents have told her by now?

Rich people problems.

He should have fought harder! But who doesn't love a second chance?

Everything happens for a reason.

What makes him think it wasn't a mistake?

Gah, morning people.

Always trust your instincts.

Talk about rags-to-riches.

She has a point. What's the use of ruining their lives?

They took this really well.

"Old brother", ha!

I received a free copy from the author in exchange for an honest re
Judyrudy
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
From Mistake to Millions is the first book in Andrea Laurence’s Switched series. This is like one of those books ‘snatched from the headlines’ stories. I absolutely loved both Jade and Harley and I could not put this book down. I don’t want to spoil anything but the conclusion has me sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next book. I love reading anything by Ms. Laurence and I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.
Harlequin Books