Start by marking “The Padmin Stone” as Want to Read:
The Padmin Stone

The Padmin Stone

Seventeen-year-old Blakely Caplan is counting down the days to college – until she and best friend Cameron enter a portal to war-torn Noríah. Revealed to be a descendant of the throne’s protectors, Blakely must harness the immense power of the Padmin Stone to unify Noríah’s resistance and defeat a dictator rumored to be aided by an evil goddess.

There’s just one small probl
Paperback, 1, 217 pages
Published December 2nd 2018 by Laura Benson-Hadley

To ask other readers questions about The Padmin Stone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Padmin Stone

Start your review of The Padmin Stone
Taylor Zartman
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very charmed by Blakely and her journey. A great YA read to remind the reader of their own power!
Kara
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I heard myself through Blakely and related to her internal struggle, understanding that those feelings and reality of self-confidence can only come when you take a significant risk. I devoured this novel, wanting to understand more about this magical world - like I needed the intel just as desperately as Blakely.
Kristen Wilde
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a ride! I love the way Laura builds her fantasy world, immersing you from the moment Blakely hits the ground, literally. The further along, the more you want to spend time in Noríah. She has a unique take, making sure you don't feel like you're reading just another fantasy magical girl, dystopian YA fiction. This delightful novel puts you in the shoes of a high schooler suffering from insecurity, anxiety and self-doubt... all the trials and tribulations also known as high school. Her depict ...more
Megan Linneweber
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a great read! I feel like there needs to be a sequel... ☺️
Erin Lee
Jun 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Samantha
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fun debut novel! I really enjoyed the story and the cast of diverse characters! I hope there is a sequel!
Nicole Moore
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Solid début entry from the author. Nice pacing and good growth from the characters. 😍 the absence of love triangles (which often mar similar work). I’ll admit to being a little confused by mechanics of the world still—particularly the role of the deified mortals in the production of the magic.
Craig Hadley
Apr 03, 2020

• Mathilda Savitch
  • The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom
  • Meet Me in Monaco
  • The Hostile Hospital (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #8)
  • The Ungrateful Refugee