Start by marking “His Inherited Princess (Royal House of Saene #2)” as Want to Read:
His Inherited Princess (Royal House of Saene #2)

His Inherited Princess

(Royal House of Saene #2)

India Saene, Princess of Bagumi, must enter a marriage alliance to save her kingdom from an economic crisis. Tragedy strikes when her husband of a few hours is killed in an accident on the way to their honeymoon. She recovers from a coma two weeks later to discover she has been inherited by her husband's younger brother!

Sheikh Omar El Dansuri has never wanted to be king,
Published December 10th 2018 by Love Africa Press

To ask other readers questions about His Inherited Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Inherited Princess

Start your review of His Inherited Princess (Royal House of Saene #2)
Ivy Harleston
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Intrigue and suspense coupled with a good dose of Romance and boy do you have an explosive story. Princess India and Prince Omar’s chemistry is off the charts after being brought together by the death of Omar’s brother and it only gets more complicated . Empi Baryeh has got it right with this story the only negative which isn’t one at all is I wish it had been longer. Hope we’ll be hearing more from the land of Sudar and especially about the mystifying Sacred Stone. Really enjoying this series a ...more
MidnightAce
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
MY REVIEW: I gave this one 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
This is my first read by this author. She completely captures your attention with these characters, her ability to draw you into the story and keeping you until last page.

This starts and ends in tragedy, suspense and drama. India not having the option of being defiant, excepts the responsibility of service to her country and enters into an arranged marriage. Before the honeymoon or consummation of the marriage tragedy strikes leaving her a widow and in a coma for
Felicia
India Saene feels she’s fallen down a patriarchal rabbit hole when she wakes from a coma to find herself married to her husband’s brother, Omar, the new would-be king. A tragic car accident only hours after her wedding has left the independent, educated woman a widow… and an inherited wife.

She’d agreed to the first arranged marriage out of service to her country, but she’d had no say in the second. To complicate matters, she can’t leave the marriage without devastating her country and insulting
Shannan Harper
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow. This book took several twists and turns in the story that made it totally unpredictable. Let's just say my jaw dropped several times. Especially when the secrets came to surface. While Omar and India are trying to figure things out, The throne is trying to be taken over by Omar's Uncle It had a mix of romance and suspense. I also loved the work India does. She is a princess not to be messed with. Although they both were a little stubborn at times, they happened to be the right fit for each ...more
Sassha Reads❤️❤️
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good Book

I enjoyed reading about Omar and India's love journey. This book is suspenseful and has unexpected twists and turns that really brought out the book. India was married to Majid first but sins from his past caused his demise and she was then passed down to Omar who was already smitten with her. Their attraction to one another was so sexy. Salma blamed India for something that she had no control over but in the end, everything worked itself out for the royal family.
Cassandra
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After a tragic accident India awakens to find herself married to her brother-in-law Prince Omar. Her newlywed husband had died in the accident, giving his brother the right to perform the "widow inheritance rites" The chemistry between Omar and India is electric from the beginning.

I really enjoyed their love story. It had a great balance of romance and suspense. The ending was totally unexpected.

Well done💕

Amaka Azie
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. Well written and engaging from start to finish.
Princess India, wakes up after an accident to find herself married to the brother of the prince she’d married.
It sounds complex, but really isn’t. In ancient Africa, a widow usually ended up married to the younger brother of the deceased.
Princess India finds herself even more attracted to Omar than her first husband and is conflicted about it.
Lots of sexual tension which annoyed me a bit because of how much it dragged on and
Moonstonn Q
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From the moment Sheik Omar introduces himself to his new wife, through torturing her with exquisite pleasure to the moment duty becomes desire, author Empi Baryeh weaves a brilliant, sensuous, multilayered tale of intrigue, honor and love.

There is story I can identify with (honestly, I starred as Princess India, theheeehe, who wouldn't -with a hunk like Prince Omar?!) and the heat level remains at high alert even at the most innocuous moments. There's a murder to be resolved and the fate of two
Stanley Umezulike
May 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Reading Empi Baryeh's novel, His Inherited Princess, left me breathless. The story flowed effortlessly like fine wine. The diction, the plot, everything was placed perfectly where it was supposed to be. And the drama, suspense and tension that surrounded India and Omar's love story made the book interesting and kept me on the edge of my seat. This is the second book in the Royal House of Saene Trilogy.

India - the headstrong princess who enters into a marriage alliance to save her kingdom. But tr
Cynthia (Bingeing On Books)
I think I have discovered a new author that I love! I was a bit hesitant with this one when I realized it had less then 200 pages. Usually, books like that are hit or miss with me because it can be tough to hit that sweet spot with pacing and character development in books this short. But the author did an awesome job with this one. India is a feminist in a sexist world and she is so determined and I absolutely loved her. I loved that she didn't let others (especially her husband) give her crap. ...more
Amanda Mantonya
Oct 01, 2021 rated it liked it
Very refreshing to read a modern day, arranged marriage/inherited marriage romance in an African culture. Extremely different culture and time period than I typically read and it was enjoyable.

The writing was well done, and the plot was captivating.

My main issue was the connivence that the younger brother to which India found herself married to was actually the one she had physical attraction to. The chemistry between the to MCs was instant and was brought up often.

I was much more interested i
Nana Prah
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A story of royalty that delivers. Princess India marries one man out of obligation to her family and people. She wakes up after a deadly accident married to her husband’s brother. The concept of inheriting a spouse seems extremely traditionalist, even to India who initially married through an arrangement. She ensures that her displeasure is made known, yet is unable to do anything about the new marriage out of an obligation to her country that she isn’t willing to relinquish.

This was an interes
Candice Square
Oct 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Bayyybeeee…I do not know who this author is but she wrote the mess out of this story. This book had me sitting on the edge of my seat. It was a great follow up to the first book in the series. I loved Omar and India’s connection. The story didn’t rush but it didn’t drag along with too many details. I don’t know how many books this author has in her catalog but I will be checking for more!
Sonya Smith
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t put it down!

If you are looking for a good story with action, intrigue, comedy and sexiness, look no further. This is a thoroughly enjoyable read. This is the second book in a series but it’s a stand alone story.
Mary Susanna
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is another amazing book following the first in the series (His Defiant Princess by Nana Prah). The description of the love connection between those two is so vivid, almost as if I could feel it.
If you haven't read both books, definitely start searching for them now. You'll love them.
Sharon Buck
Monica
Jun 22, 2019
The CurvyJones
Feb 05, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: His Inherited Princess by Empi Baryeh 3 15 Dec 14, 2018 03:37PM

• All They Need (The Bennett Family Series Book 3)
  • Forever, I Do
  • Pretty Caged Bird
  • Tame Me
  • Secrets of a One Night Stand: A pregnant by the billionaire romance
  • It's Not Love, It's Business (Young In Love Book 2)
  • Back to Love
  • What's It Gonna Be?
  • Vows in Name Only (Billionaires of Boston #1)
  • Baby Daddy
  • Grow Something (Equilibrium #2.5)
  • A Kiss at the Mistletoe Rodeo
  • The Thanksgiving Game
  • With Everything In Me
  • The Veiled Bride
  • The Plus One Pact
  • The Worst Best Man
  • One Christmas Wish: A Novel
Empi Baryeh is the award-winning author of Most Eligible Bachelor (Book of the year - 2017 Ufere Awards). She writes sweet and sensual African, multicultural and interracial romance, which happens to be her favourite genres of romance to read. Her interest in writing started around the age of thirteen after she stumbled upon a YA story her sister had started and abandoned. The story fascinated her ...more

Royal House of Saene (7 books)
  • His Defiant Princess (Royal House of Saene, #1)
  • His Captive Princess (Royal House of Saene, #3)
  • The Torn Prince (Royal House of Saene, #4)
  • The Resolute Prince (Royal House of Saene #5)
  • The Tainted Prince (Royal House of Saene Book 6)
  • The Illegitimate Prince (Royal House of Saene, #7)