Start by marking “MaddJax, Book Two” as Want to Read:
MaddJax, Book Two

MaddJax, Book Two

Can first love get a second chance?

Maddison ~

Jaxon Jaimison wasn’t supposed to be the one. Nope. I wasn’t supposed to fall for my stepbrother.

I made that mistake once. I’d be stupid to make it again.

But then he came back to fix what was lost and broke. All smoldering eyes, sexy smile, and rock hard body.

I tried to fight it. Really, I did.

But I never had a chance.

Jaxon’s me
Kindle Edition, First Edition, 391 pages
Published December 27th 2018 by Destiny Publishing-Hester

To ask other readers questions about MaddJax, Book Two, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about MaddJax, Book Two

Start your review of MaddJax, Book Two
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Heart melting conclusion

The continuing story of Maddison Cole and Jaxon Jaimison will totally melt your heart. A forbidden love that should never have been. Deborah Ann picks up right where book one left off.

Jax is more determined than ever to win back the heart of the woman he loves, but Maddison is still too frightened to risk her heart to him again. Jax is out to prove that he has changed and will do anything for her. He is extremely protective, tender and sweet towards her. I loved their int
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maddison has manged to keep herself away from Jaxon, as she just doesn't want to be near him, because she knows when it comes to him, she's weak. Yeah, I said it, she's weak, so she runs. However, when tragedy strikes the family, she's there for him, and stands beside him as he has to go to Texas. Now, he's not letting her go for anything, and she's getting to the place where she accepts that he's it for her. But there's twists this time around, as someone is out there trying to take their compa ...more
Melissa Mendoza
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it

4 what an ending stars!! Wow.... I'm speechless.... that ending was magical!!!

Book two picks up where book one left off.... and it just doesn't stop from there!! Madd and Jax are definitely one of my favorite book couples and I just couldn't get enough of them. I love a good stepbrother/second chance romance book and this second book is beyond perfect!!

Great job Deborah... I can't wait to read more from you in the future!
Gwen Shafer
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Suspenseful thrilling ending to Madd and Jax. I absolutely loved this one. Picks up where the first one left off. Continuing the story and maddie and jax. The love story that shouldn't be. There is even more heat im this one than the first one. I absolutely love the banter between these two. Overall an amazing well written love story. Deborah did a great job with this one. Keep me turning the page wanting to know what was going to happen next . Enjoyable.
Wendy Livingstone
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book and continuation of Madd and Jax’s story. Jax is determined to get his girl back and the chemistry between them in undeniable. This is a well written story which is intense, steamy and with witty banter, and a crazy stalker, as well as filled with mystery, suspense, and is an all round thrilling read. I was hooked and intrigued throughout and recommend for all.
Kara Coens
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
well I thought bk 1 was hott, this one is even better! The heat is turned up to 100 and I swear my kindle was burning up too! We jump right back into where we were left with the first book and things just don't stop! The drama had me hooked and flipping those pages! I loved this, and am sad to see this duet come to a close, bit I know i will be back to visit with Jaxon and Maddison again soon!!
Heather  Red Hatter Book Blog
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Like I said in my last review I do love a good step-sibling story. Ok!!! This is the last book in this duet and it was worth it. There is so much more to this book. We get a little bit of mystery mixed in with a crazy stalker, and of course the steamy steamy scenes between our two main characters. I am happy that things worked out for the both of them. Of course, Jason is not one to give up and he did everything to make sure Maddison seen this. The things they did for each other will leave your ...more
Tasha Talks Books Blog
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jaxon and Maddison story continues and it doesn't continue quietly. Wow! This story was very compelling and intense. Secrets comes out, lives are turned upside down, but the fight in Jaxson really has me just addicted to him and his love. He is not going to just let Maddison go.. Like never. Swwooon! I loved this series!
Deborah Ann
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: adult-romance
Stacy
Apr 24, 2019
~~Impossiblepast~~
May 07, 2019

• Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)
  • Slashes in the Snow (Baum Squad #1)
  • Sin
  • The Last Call
  • Best of Intentions
  • Marrying Mars
  • Biker Baby (Kings of Mayhem MC, #3)
  • Boss I Love to Hate
  • Prospect (The Kings of Retribution MC #6)
  • Hunter's Baby Girl
  • Suppression (Laurel Springs Emergency Response Team, #2)
  • Five Years & One Day: A Novel
  • Master of Games (Gods of Vegas Book 2)
  • Havoc (A Silent Sons MC #2)
  • Cessy (Silent Sons MC Novel, #1)
  • Mine to Protect
  • Barber Shop Ink - Davan Part 1
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
Deborah Ann lives in Northern California with her husband and their two children, where she has enjoyed a long career in the Beauty Industry.

After years of reading with her children and passing on a love for books, Deborah was inspired to write the Destiny series. What started out in the beginning, as a celebration of a loving, young, innocent friendship, and the affecting separation after a move

News & Interviews