Start by marking “MaddJax, Book One” as Want to Read:
MaddJax, Book One

MaddJax, Book One

He broke her heart when he left her seven years ago. Now he’s back to reclaim what’s his…

Maddison Cole ~

It’s been seven years since Jaxon Jaimison left town, stole my heart, my friendship and my virginity, and took it with him. Along with our secrets.

Now he’s just waltzed back into my life, swaggering toward me with his cocky attitude.
And damn if he doesn’t look good.
Kindle Edition, First Edition, 284 pages
Published December 20th 2018 by Destiny Publishing-Hester

To ask other readers questions about MaddJax, Book One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about MaddJax, Book One

Start your review of MaddJax, Book One
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Maddison Cole has never stopped loving Jaxon Jaimison, even though he broke her heart after taking her virginity in high school, then leaving shortly after. Now at their High School reunion, he comes back to town, and is determined to make her his, and she's not having any of it, especially since he's now her stepbrother. Jaxon could care less that she's his stepsister, he knows that Maddison is his, and he's spent years becoming worthy of her. Their chemistry is still off the charts, as the ...more
Melissa Mendoza
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it

4 stepbrother stars! Beautiful and so well put together!!

I love a good second chance romance and this book has it all! Steam, passion, drama.... you get it! This is the first book I've read by Deborah, but I can definitely tell you I can't wait to read more, if this book is any indication on what's to come!

Trust me if you love a good stepbrother/second chance romanc then this book is for you!!!
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Reclaiming a lost love ... beautiful

This was the first book that I have read by Deborah Ann, and I must say I found her writing style very easy to read. The development of her characters was beautifully constructed and the story's flow made it an extremely enjoyable book to read.

Maddison Cole and Jaxson Jaimison were high school sweethearts, he stole her heart and took it with him when he left town. Now seven years later he has returned to reclaim the one woman who will always be his.

A
Gwen Shafer
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First book i have read by this author. Intense steamy great book. This is about a second chance at love. You could say high school sweet hearts but there is so much more to this couple than that. Well written enjoyable book. Cant wait to read the next one and see what exactly happens.
Becky Rendon
Dec 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Stepbrother romance!!!

Need I say more!?!

Okay maybe a bit more...

Jaxon and Maddison teens when it starts. The glances, the touches, the feelings...But a regret bigger than they are destroys the tentative threads of friendship leaving them drifting. Chemistry that takes them to another place in each others presence should mean its easy... should! But life doesn't work that way and its anything but easy.
Tasha Talks Books Blog
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first read by this author and totally won't be my last. Jaxon and Maddison story was intense, compelling and wheww on fire! I loved the back and forth play on each other. This story was very addicting and I can not wait to start book 2!
CoensK  Reviews
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first read from this author and I really enjoyed it! I found Jaxon and Maddison very well thought out characters, and it was easy to connect with who they were. I enjoyed the flow of this story and how we got to see the change in them and how somethings never change. I can't wait to read part 2 and find out how things really turn out. The chemistry between jaxon and Maddison was of the pages hott!!
Wendy Livingstone
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in a series. Maddison was left heartbroken when Jaxson left her seven years previously, and now he is back to claim her. This is a well written story which is intense, steamy, and a wonderful second chance romance. I am looking forward to the second book.
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
This is the first book by this author, it is also the first book in this series. Now I'm all for a good step-brother storyline. This one is full of steamy scenes that will leave you panting. There is more to this story than just the romance part. Although this book is mostly getting to know the characters and what makes them tic. The reason for the four stars is all the back and forth between the heroine and hero. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the second book flows a little better in that ...more
Ricky Spykes
Jan 09, 2020
Deborah Ann
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: adult-romance
Jul 05, 2019
Stacy L.
Aug 12, 2019

• Sin
  • Slashes in the Snow (Baum Squad #1)
  • The Last Call: Mafia Romance
  • Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)
  • Best of Intentions
  • Biker Baby (Kings of Mayhem MC, #3)
  • Marrying Mars
  • Boss I Love to Hate
  • Prospect (The Kings of Retributon MC #7)
  • Hunter's Baby Girl
  • Suppression (Laurel Springs Emergency Response Team, #2)
  • Five Years & One Day: A Novel
  • Master of Games (Gods of Vegas Book 2)
  • Cessy (Silent Sons MC Novel, #1)
  • Havoc (A Silent Sons MC #2)
  • Mine to Protect
  • Barber Shop Ink - Davan Part 1
  • Going Deep (Imperfect Love #2)
Deborah Ann lives in Northern California with her husband and their two children, where she has enjoyed a long career in the Beauty Industry.

After years of reading with her children and passing on a love for books, Deborah was inspired to write the Destiny series. What started out in the beginning, as a celebration of a loving, young, innocent friendship, and the affecting separation after a