Start by marking “Broken Heart (Stories of the Heart Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Broken Heart (Stories of the Heart Book 2)

Broken Heart (Stories of the Heart Book 2)

A vampire’s love lives forever.
For thousands of years I waited to find my Sara.
She was everything to me.
Three years ago I lost her.
The time without her has left me a cold, empty, shell of a man.
I had given up hope when I found her again.
But she doesn’t know who I am.
Someone has stolen her memories of our time together.
I’m going to make her remember our love.
I’m going
ebook, 1, 186 pages
Published February 18th 2019 by IDREAM PRESS LLC

To ask other readers questions about Broken Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Heart

Start your review of Broken Heart (Stories of the Heart Book 2)
Love2ReadRomance
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Broken Heart is a wonderful read, vividly told with great characters. I fell in love with Eli and Sara in Dark Heart, Book 1, and I fell in love with Mads here in Book 2. This books left me craving for Book 3. I’m so excited to see what happens next!
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This is the continuation of the Stories Of The Heart Book and oh boy what a continuation of Dark Hearts. I have to say that I have not read many paranormal books when I pick up this book it makes me feel alive again. This is not only a paranormal story but it is a story about lose and love and finding true love again. I can't say enough about this story without giving so much away. I will say that this is one of those books you have to read for yourself in order to enjoy it. I just couldn't put ...more
BookAddict
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMGee, people, I’m completely at a loss on how to put my feelings about this book into words! Everything is still all jumbled up, because, while this one made me think (about some darn scary stuff that's a little too real) it made me feel, and I’m still swamped by all the emotion! Eli and Sara's love is one of those epic loves for the ages. A love that nothing can ever sever; not time, distance, brainwashing or circumstances. No matter what separates them, these two will always find their way ba ...more
Kat Ryker
Shelves: want-to-re-read
First, I have to admit that Cybill Cain has been one of my favorite authors since I discovered her writing last year. I've read everything she's published and have not been disappointed in any book. Believe me when I tell you that Broken Heart is no exception to that.

I'm not sure where to start my review of this book. I have to say that this is Book 2 of the Stories of The Heart Series that started with Dark Heart. There probably aren't enough superlatives to use when I write about this book, so
CV
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book starts with a Prologue to let us know what happened to Sara the week she went missing and then the first chapter is three years later. A lot of the questions you have from the first book are answered here.

As it says in the blurb, Eli finds Sara and she doesn’t know who he is. He takes her with him to try and sort out what happened to her.

I enjoyed reading this book because there was action, suspense, love and a little humor. There is another cliffhanger and you’ll need to read the ne
Michelle Vandal
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I desperately need more of this story.
Broken Heart is book 2 in the Stories of the Heart Series. You will have to read Book 1 to understand the story but in my opinion, it's oh so worth it. I have loved this story from the beginning. This is the continuation of Sara & Eli's amazing love story. There is also an intriguing story going on around them with twists and turns. I an invested and on pins and needles waiting for the next book.
Donna Hatridge
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where Sara disappears at the end of book 1, this story starts with Sara being drugged and fed false memories of what happened to her and Eli.
Eli has searched for 3 years before he again lays eyes on Sara but she's not the same person he knew before. No spoilers here but the fight, chaos, and suspense of what happens next will keep you turning the pages to see if Sara and Eli can survive. This story continues in book 3 Fiery Hearts. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Tarah Didley
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow another awesome read.

The first one left you wondering what the heck happened to Sarah and who drugged Eli.

When it forwards 3 years later and things start to get more intense. You know something is going down or about to go down and it leaves you on the edge.

When Eli finds his love it’s heartbreaking to go through the emotions of trying to get her to come back to him. When it takes one special moment for Eli to open his heart it’s a win all or lose all moment.

Sarah has been brainwashed in
Jennifer Richey
Wow

Wow just wow Eli is on a quest to look for his beloved but when he finds her is she the same? Let me tell you I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the other foot to drop and can’t wait to read more about this series!!
Amy
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is full of intrigue and drama that surprisingly enough I didn't expect in a vampire book but it was so good. The emotional and physical connection Sara has with Eli transends time. Brainwashing, kidnapping, torture, murder, evil seeping thru out. This story reels you in and holds you captive until you have to finish it to find out what happens. I really enjoyed this new book to the series. I cannot wait for the next one.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily l
Pat W
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Captivating storyline and the characters were thrilling. I couldn’t stop reading this book. I was thrilled throughout. Not to be missed. I recieved a copy via Booksprout and this is my honest review
Rebecca
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book was intense. It yanks on the heartstrings like nobody's business. I loved it. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book in exchange for a free copy.
Ren
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily review an Advance Reader Copy of this book. Amazing story...
Brandy Roberts
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a good story but also frustrating at times and omg the ending just wow another cliffhanger I need to next in the series as soon as possible . This can't be read as a standalone you need to read Dark heart first .Broken heart really is a fitting name for this story I can't think of how many times my heart was torn out of my chest it just had me dying . I don't want to give to much away but be prepared for the emotional roller coaster that's to come .
copy provided for honest re
Mary
Shelves: cybill-cain
Part two of a cliff hanger, this is a dark story of lost memories, secret motives, and trying to find answers to who is doing all the killing, ending in more questions.

Emma
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 and the suspense and tension are at an all-time high. After three years Eli and Sara see each other but neither of them is the same as the last time they were together. They now were on opposite sides of the battle. Eli was existing, not living, until he found Sara. Sara became a killing machine and no longer remembered Eli. This book showed the patience Eli had for Sara. He really expressed his deep everlasting love for her by waiting for her to heal her memories and remember him ...more
Claire Cronin
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 in this series and the continuation of Eli and Sara's story. Eli has been searching for Sara for 3 years since she was taken and disappeared without a trace. Eli has teamed up with a hunter named Mads, who has the best hacker skills, searching everywhere and finding clues that trail off. Vampires keep going missing without a trace, and a war between them and the humans now seem inevitable.

Lots going on in this, its fast paced and exciting. Eli is completely lost without Sara, his heart an
Kaye
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ONE INCREDIBLE READ!!!
OMG! Man, talk about an outstanding installment. A whirlwind of emotions and events that feed from the excitement and nerve racking tension that brings this bad boy roaring to life brilliantly. All twists and turns, ups and downs, along with a few glitches and bumps here and there pull you deeper into this raging storyline and hard hitting plot. Throw in all the drama, intrigue, uncertainty and suspense and you have one intense, page turning bombshell that grabs your attent
Caroline Doig
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was anticipating getting my hands on this 2nd book of the series and let’s just say that I was NOT disappointed at all. Eli is looking for his love Sara she disappeared 3 years ago, broken hearted Eli was going to give up looking for her when he stumbles upon her but Sara doesn’t know him. Eli is determined to make the love of his life remember him and he’s determined to find out who took her away from his and who had stolen her memories away and make them pay like no other. OMFG I loved this ...more
Chelsea Ortiz-Gonzalez
Oh Cybilll.
Why do you this to me?!
I mean, I shoukd have known that a story this amazing, breathtaking, heartwrenching, couldnt be finished in just 2 parts.
I am just praying it wont be more that 3. I need the rest of this story!
I also need to know what happens with Mads dumb dumb. So many questions, Im so close to the edge of my seat I coukd fall off.
April could not come soon enough.
I highly recommend.
Happy reading!
P.s. When they finally found eachother, I was listening to Hozier's "Take me to Ch
Linda
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 2: Stories Of The Heart Book. Cliff-hanger series are not something I normally grab, but there are a couple of authors who I definitely will; Ms. Cain is one of those authors. Broken Heart continues the story of Sara and Eli, and what a continuation. I was tense, emotional, dying to know more, only to be taken to the end, dying for the next! If you love vampires... and Eli is one darn sexy vampire, this series is for you. (Start with book 1 though.) Eli's relationship with Sara... off the c ...more
Linda
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lovers reunited, a new couple in the making, betrayal, and a dastardly plan uncovered. There's a lot going on in this book and every bit of it is riveting. Broken Heart takes place three years after the end of Dark Heart. Sara's memories have been tampered with. Her experiences have made her harder and fiercer. Can Eli's love restore what's been lost and will they be able to save the human race? See book three, Fiery Heart, coming in April!

I am voluntarily reviewing an advance reader copy of thi
Deb
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This second book in the series continues the story of Eli and Sara. The secrets are revealed slowly even as the action takes place swiftly. The pace slowed down in the middle of the book though and we find the characters are further tormented by acts of others through the torture she's dealt with and his own for not doing something that might have saved her from the path she was forced upon. The story then takes off once again until the ending (which is another cliffhanger) where a shocking reve ...more
Jamie Chomyc
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book by Cybil Cain!! I really enjoyed this book!! Eli and Sara have on of those epic love stories a true love that you can feel!! This book has a little of everything there is sweet and romance then there is an absolutely sexy alpha!! This book does end on a cliffhanger and I can't wait for Fiery Heart to see where Eli and Sara's story goes!! I highly recommend this book you will not be sorry!!
Scarolet Ellis
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Broken Heart - A Vampire Love Story (Stories of the Heart Book 2) by Cybill Cain is a wonderful story that I read. This story number two in this wonderful series that I loved reading about vampires and I highly recommend this to everyone that loves reading the same thing.

Maryann Moreno
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I would tell you to please part one in this series do not attempt to just read this story or you will not be able to truly love this story the way that I did this story was so good I love PNR and have read alot of them but this by far is my favorite of the year, the story flows, the character work its an awesome book.
Michelle
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Broken Heart is a beautiful paranormal love story about a couple that are meant to be together. The love between Eli and Sara is deep and transcends time. They belong together. This book ends in a cliffhanger but it only made me want the next book to find out how Eli and Sara's story ends and if they finally get their HEA. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Spunky N Sassy
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Fantastic Book

This book was absolutely fantastic! I love vampire love stories and this one was an unexpected surprise. I’m so glad that this book was written because I absolutely hate cliffhangers and was so glad to finally know what happened next.
Tanya
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He had waited thousands of years for her but three years ago he lost her. He is a broken shell of a vampire. He finds her again but she has no memories of him. He will help her regain them before getting those who took them. Will he be able to help her? Will he get them? See if he will

Tina
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Really good plot to the story. Very well written. Would highly recommend it to anyone who likes this kind of stories. Can't wait to read more from this author. Fast paced to the end.

• Depraved (The Devil's Duet, #1)
  • A Five-Minute Life
  • Love Above Law
  • No Limits (Fighter #6)
  • Intention
  • Game Planner (Game #6)
  • Drop a Gear and Disappear (Kings of Vengeance MC, #1)
  • Her Prince (Wounded Souls #6)
  • The Miracle of Us
  • Delivered (The Devil's Duet, #2)
  • Fahrenheit (The Power of Three Love #2)
  • Envy (The Elite Seven, #4)
  • Alpha's Prey (Shifter Fight Club #4)
  • Marrying Mars
  • Protecting Macy (Cavanaugh Security, #1)
  • Royally Bitten (Blood Alliance #2)
  • Perfect Form (Texas Tornados #1)
  • Alpha's Blood (Midnight Doms #1)
❤️Cybill Cain writes stories about love, adventure and romance, and is the author of The Chimera Club Stories & Stories of the Heart- A Vampire Love Story.❤️

She is an international award winning author, experienced journalist, blogger, graphic artist and fanfiction enthusiast who writes romance because to her, "every story is a love story."

She is also a member of Romance Writers of America and Th