Start by marking “Love At First Sight (Southern Bride, #1)” as Want to Read:
Love At First Sight (Southern Bride, #1)

Love At First Sight

(Southern Bride #1)

From New York Times best selling author, Kelly Elliott, comes a new series her WANTED fans will adore. Filled with love, hope, and second chances, LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, is book one in the Southern Brides series. Each book in this series will be stand alone books.

Love at first sight.

That’s what it was when Rip Myers came up to me in kindergarten. From that point on, we wer
Published August 2019

Erin Lewis
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing

5 Star Review Love At First Sight (Southern Bride #1) by Kelly Elliott

Where do I start? Firstly when I heard that that Kelly Elliott had a brand new series I was anxious to dive right in. Having read her Cowboys and Angels series and learning that Chloe from that series was the heroine I was so excited.

The Parkers are one of my top book families ever and I couldn’t wait to read At First Sight. Chloe Parker has loved Rip Meyers from the time they met in kindergarten.

Years later her heart is b
Ally.Always.Reads
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

Unputdownable! (Is that a word? 😂)

Loved getting Chloe and Rip’s story! I’ve been dying for this one! It makes me want to go back and reread the Cowboys and Angels series!!
Stacey (Total Book Addicts)
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing

"I’ve loved you since the first day I saw you in kindergarten." *swoons*

Kelly just keep your books coming woman. No seriously DON'T EVER STOP!!!!

After the Cowboys & Angels series finished I was so sad because I loved all the characters so much. But I knew this little gem was coming out so I just had to wait patiently.

I loved Chloe in all of the other books. So when Kelly said that she was getting her own book I was like 'Yes I'm so excited and can't wait for her story'

Chloe & Rip meet i
Love & Lavender Book Review
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Y’all Kelly Elliott knows how to make me swoon!! I mean this cover alone, I have been loving since day 1. Rip and Chloe’s story is magic. Adding in the southern charm makes my heart sing. It doesn’t get any sweeter than this!! Rip and Chloe are magic together and Kelly’s writing is spot on.

Rip and Chloe, best friends since childhood. There’s always something about childhood best friends to lovers that pulls at my heart strings. From the slow burn, to the quick pace of their relationship, these
Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
The road to happily ever after is littered with past regrets. Elliott takes off the blinders of first love and exposes a heart's most painful secret. Love at First Sight begins in innocence and matures into heartache. Chloe and Rip are the best of friends, until a pained revelation sets their lives on different courses. Will destiny guide them back to each other? Or have the emotions of the past become a breach that can never be healed? Love at First Sight is a lesson in learning what love is. E ...more
Melissa B
This book was EVERYTHING..... from the stunning cover to the beautiful words this book was PERFECTION! Kelly never fails to pour her heart out into these amazing characters and captivating stories and Love at First Sight was no exception! Chloe and Rip's book was one that I have been looking forward to and one I was so enraptured with I couldn't put it down. Rip and Chloe meant everything to each other but when you fall in love with your bestfriend is it worth the risk of losing that friendship? ...more
Lisa
Aug 15, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
“What did I do?”
“Nothing. That’s the problem, Rip.”

Exactly! Blah blah blah. I couldn’t take it. The H was a wuss and the h was a hypocrite stringing along Easton. Both are dumb. I was bored. Didn’t get to the halfway mark and had to DnF!!!
Philippa Attwood
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
‘Love At First Sight’ is the first standalone book in Kelly Elliott’s new Southern Brides Series, with ‘Delicate Promises’, book two, set to follow later this year. I think what captured a lot of us in to this book at first, is the cover itself. Sleek and elegant, it promised a story of the like within. It was quite simply, love at first sight.

In sneak peaks and excerpts shared by Kelly, including the summary, Love At First Sight is set to follow the story of Chloe Parker, daughter of Steed Par
Angie
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yes, it's here. Love at First Sight...the story of Chloe and Rip. I have longed for this story since first being introduced to a young Chloe (and her announcing her love for Rip) in the book Lost Love (the story of her parents) from the Cowboys and Angels Series. Love at First Sight is a stand alone novel but holy hot cowboy..... I would definitely read this series first. Really, who would NOT want all the swoon-worthy goodness from all the Parker family??? That is just my opinion!!!

It all began
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 One’s True Love Stars ~

What an AMAZING start to this new series by Kelly Elliott!! I loved every word of this book. I was so excited to read this story and I couldn’t put it down.

When I first met Chloe as a spunky 5 year old in Lost Love (Book 1 of the Angels & Cowboys Series) I instantly fell in love with her and when she set her sights on Rip (Jonathon’s younger brother) I just knew they needed a story!! I was so happy to find out Kelly wrot
Rebecca
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Chloe Parker and her animal best friend, Patches, will always hold a special place in my heart because Kelly Elliott introduced readers to these two in Lost Love, book one of her Cowboys & Angels series, my favorite of hers, and Chloe and Patches always brought a smile to my face throughout each scene they were in, stealing hearts and causing chaos.

So when I found out that the first book in Elliott’s newest series, Southern Bride, would be about Chloe and Rip Myers, another character reader
Kerri Mirabella
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Im going to be real with y'all. You know I am a huge Kelly Elliott fan as it is, but this book. My God did I fall in love with her writing all over again. This book is absolutely one of my favorites from her.

Love At First Sight is book one in Elliott's new Southern Bride series and is the story of Chloe Parker and Rip Myers. It is a second chance, friends to lovers romance that is sure the get your heart racing. We first met Chloe and Rip in Lost Love, which is Chloe's parents story. At just 5 y
Tara Peters
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chloe knew who she loved when she was a little girl, and that person was her best friend, Rip. She fell in love with him at first sight, but they both insisted they were only best friends. Even though they both dated other people throughout high school and college, they both wanted the other. She did tell him how she truly felt when they first started college, but didn't give him time to process and took his silence as rejection. When she accepts her boyfriends proposal, things change.
Coming h
Samantha
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
WOW! I knew from the first time that I seen the cover for this book I would love it and I wasn't wrong! I don't think I have ever cried so much in a book before and for half of the book no less!

Chloe and Rip were a couple that were made for each other. Best friends since they were kids they were inseparable. They grew up together and everyone assumed that they would end up together.

Chloe and Rip did everything together, went to dances together, had family dinners together, hung out together. Th
Emily Goodman
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kelly Elliott takes you down to Texas Hill country in her sweet, southern romance Love at First Sight. Love at First Sight is the first in a new series by Elliott featuring two childhood friends, Rip and Chloe. Elliott does what she knows best setting this story up on the family farm filled with family, friends and farm animals that will make you fall desperately in love with the story she created. Filled with unconditional love from family and friends, you can’t help but also feel like a part o ...more
Franci Neill
5 Will They Get Their HEA Stars

The minute I heard we were getting Chloe Parker’s story I literally pumped my fist in the air. I have loved this little girl since she first appeared in Lost Love. Rip Myers has been her best friend since they met when they were both in first grade…much to Steed’s chagrin. Because their families are so connected, Rip’s older brother is married to Chloe’s aunt so these two have been beside each other for years.

What neither wants to admit is their true feelings fo
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
SO EXCITED FOR CHLOE’S STORY I CAN’T HANDLE IT! We met Chloe (and Rip) in Kelly’s previous series, and I was so excited that although she wasn’t continuing that series to the next generation was providing us with Chloe’s love story and it was everything I could want and more! Chloe and Rip have been in love with each other since childhood but are both too afraid to act on those feelings. When the pair starts college and Chloe attempts to but is shut down by Rip, she decides to move on, although ...more
Jackie Wright
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m really not sure where to start and even if I have the words to do this book justice, Love at First Sight is the perfect start to what looks like it’s going to be an amazing new series for Kelly Elliott.
I love the Parkers and I was so excited to get the next generations stories and Chloe Parker and Rip Meyers love was everything I expected and so much more. This is a couple who have known each other since kindergarten and now years later they finally get their chance at true love.
Chloe and R
Nancy
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love me some Chloe!!!!!

I don’t know about y’all, but when little Chloe Parker told little Rip Myers back in the day in one of the Cowboys and Angels books she was “gonna marry him someday”, I was really hoping that Kelly Elliott would do us all a solid and write that book!!! Well lucky for us she did and I freaking loved it!!!!

I won’t lie, there were a couple of times I wanted to jump into my ipad and slap one or both of them. I may or may have not screamed “Good lord, you guys are best friend
Cara Ross
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, favorites
I feel like I have been waiting for Love At First Sight since we first met Chloe in Lost love, but this book is more than I could have ever imagined! I didn't think it would have affected me as much as it did! But when Chloe went to pieces in the middle of that dressing room! Gosh, darn it! I was right there sobbing with her.

Love At First Sight is the story of Chloe and Rip and their bumpy road to find each other again. You will cry, you will yell, you will randomly find yourself googling Sinya
Lisa Waugh
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kelly never ceases to amaze me with her new series, stories and characters....and Love at First Sight was no different! First....have you looked at this cover?!?! This is, without a doubt, my favorite cover of ANY book! But wait until you lose yourself between the pages of this beautiful story!

Chloe and Rip have been best friends forever. But what happens when that isn’t enough? Will true feelings be admitted, or will things continue as they’ve always been? The entire Parker family....actually
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 Forever Stars

First off, I think this is one of the most beautiful covers I have ever seen, and it depicts this story so well. When I finished the Cowboys and Angels series I was ecstatic to learn the Chloe and Rip’s story would be the first in this new series from Kelly Elliott. I didn’t realize just how much I missed this family.

Love at First Sight brings us several years later with Chloe and Rip all grown and graduated from college. I wanted to savor every word of this story, but instead, I
JACINTA
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love at First Sight is the first in this new series where Chloe Parker and Rip Myers are introduced from The Cowboys and Angels series. If you have read that series you'll know how much of an impact Chloe Parker along with Patches has made in people's lives.
Well now we have Chloe all grown up and where we learn all about her love for Rip Myers...
Chloe has been in love with Rip since a young age where she told everyone how she was going to marry him.
Kelly has written a beautiful story about th
Sarah Larson
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love everything that Kelly Elliott writes. Love at First Sight is the first book in her new Southern Bride series.

Chloe and Rip have been best friends their whole lives. They have always done everything together but when they go off to college things change. Chloe wants to be more than just friends with Rip but he doesn't want to ruin their friendship and rejects her. Chloe is heartbroken so she moves on with her life. When she returns home and sees Rip she just can't get over her
Brandi
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chloe and Rip's story is FINALLY here. If you havent read Kelly's books you need to. She writes family like no other. You've seen the first generation through her other books and now you get the second generation.

Chloe and Rip have been thick as thieves since they were little and this story shows how it all comes together.
I loved seeing their story play out and getting glimpses of the family too. Lots of crazy angst and the feeling I wanted to toss my kindle because of the frustration I felt w
Bec
What an extremely captivating, tear-your-heart-apart and put-it-back-together best friends to lovers trope encompassing story Ms. Elliott has delivered in this first book of her Southern Brides series, which had me absolutely adoring the main characters in Rip and Chloe and had me absolutely happy that I got to revisit characters from another of Kelly Elliott's series -- her Cowboys and Angels series.

Right from the beginning, I was absolutely hooked by this story and I couldn't help but sympath
Kaitlyn
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has been one of my most anticipated reads of the summer. And once I started it I kept putting off reasons to read it because I didn’t want it to end... until it was too good to put down. I’ve loved Chloe from the minute we met her. She stole all our hearts, let’s admit that. From the minute she said she was going to marry Rip at age 5. And we got to visit with beloved characters too. I think that’s why this book was so endearing to me. My love for Ms. Elliott’s writing always has me ex ...more
Melinda
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
💖Top 10 Recommended💖

Finally is all I have to say for Kelly Elliott and this new series. The Southern Brides starts with two people who even me have been waiting for well forever. Chloe Parker is a country girl all the way and Texas is well just home in every way. Her family is there and Rip Myers, the one man that has always been there. Friends, best friends is all he can give her and dang does this just made me want to slap some sense in him. Kelly Elliot did great justice with these two and th
Lisa
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First I will start by saying, you can never go wrong with a Kelly Elliott read. Especially when she is writing about country boys. She never fails to captivate me and have me swooning hard for her sexy cowboys.
With this new series she has outdone herself yet again and given me everything I hoped for and more. If you have read Elliott's Cowboys and Angels series, then you have met Chloe and Rip when they were children. I love that Elliott started this series off with their story.
Chloe has been i
Megan Hitchcock
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely fantastic. For those readers who have read the Cowboys & Angels Series, this story was highly anticipated. We have wanted to hear Chloe’s story since we read about her in Lost Love.

I swear Kelly Elliott is trying to make me cry more and more with every book she writes. Some tears were happy, some were hard to get through, however the story turned our wonderfully.

Chloe pours her heart out to Rip to only get it broke, all because Rip doesn’t know how to move fast enoug
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.

Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just