Start by marking “The Leopard Who Claimed A Wolf (Cry Wolf, #6)” as Want to Read:
The Leopard Who Claimed A Wolf (Cry Wolf, #6)

The Leopard Who Claimed A Wolf

(Cry Wolf #6)

When a wolf loves a leopard…

He’s her protector...
Caitlyn Fraser, a wereleopard who has always hated cruel werewolves, is the former prisoner turned mate of Dougal Sterling, Alpha of the Scottish pack. She’s courting jeopardy with her determination to attend the funeral of her brother’s father, since the Pack blames her for Alistair’s death. But still Dougal protects her fr
Kindle Edition
Published January 15th 2019 by Kissa Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Leopard Who Claimed A Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Leopard Who Claimed A Wolf

Start your review of The Leopard Who Claimed A Wolf (Cry Wolf, #6)
Cheryl Drake johnson
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Caitlyn and Dougal are having a hard time because he is Alpha and she is a loner, she cannot understand how he can put the pack before her and he wants her to understand that the pack life depends on the alpha in everyday life. Caitlyn has been on her own for so long that everything he wants her to do she balks and wants to be on her own she doesn't realize that she is not a match for a wolf or more than one wolf by herself. She is headstrong and Dougal lets her go after her brother after a big ...more
Cindy Caron
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sarah Makela has a definite way with words, keeping her reader enthralled from beginning to end. I have had the pleasure of reading many of her works of art, enjoying each one, and this book was no exception. From the onset, I found it difficult to put down. Her characters are captivating and interesting, and the plot full of excitement and action, never a dull moment. The mix of species only gives the story more oomph, opening the door for so much more drama, and Sarah certainly didn't disappoi ...more
Laure
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Caitlyn and Dougal may be mates, but many members of the Scottish pack are against the idea of a leopard shifter as mate for their wolf shifter pack alpha. Dougal is determined to keep his mate, but deep seated prejudice within his pack, and betrayal by someone he trusted is making it nearly impossible for him to protect Caitlyn.
Wow, Caitlyn and Dougal are fascinating, sexy, and wonderfully well written characters that are willing to fight an entire pack for their happily ever after. Unexpected
Pam Louis
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dougal is the alpha of the Scottish pack of werewolves
He find his mate a leopard shifter Caitlyn
Being a leopard the packs not happy having her around and she isn't all that happy about it too. But she mates with dougal and their bond is growing . There is trouble in the pack. A few someone's are trying to kill Caitlyn it's kind of hard to work on making friend s and growing your relationship lol
Lots of action ,drama, suspense. It a great read don't miss it.
Voluntarily review a copy and I hones
Kim
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story kept you leaping from action to action. Caitlyn may have thought that she was just hiding away with nothing happening. And yet, there were so many moving parts. It only takes a few strong to defeat the bullies. But first you have to bring the bullies out. Nothing like throwing a cat into the mix to make a bunch of wolves show who is who. This was part of the series and definitely needed to read the series to really get a grasp on what was happening and why. The book had a good flow th ...more
Cheryl
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thank you for the ARC read, I voluntarily give this book an honest review.  With her brother running from the pack after what his father had done, Caitlyn is left with no one or that is how she feels. Dougal had been there, but how to handle a wereleopardess with PTSD? Love! Will the pack accept a leopard in the clan? What if family can't handle the love of your life? Where does that leave you? Can Caitlyn be accepted for who she is not what she is? There are after all more dangers in their live ...more
Lory
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a very enjoyable and entertaining. I must admit that I had to refresh my memory a bit with the previous books. I also have to say that had a love-hate relationship with Caitlyn. I couldn't figure out why she was acting so immature and selfish but as the story when on it started to made more sense. Overall a good read with plenty of action, suspense, intrigue, and of course steamy romance to keep you hooked from beginning to end. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compens ...more
Donna Hokanson
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lots of action and adventure
This is Caitlyn Fraser and Pack Alpha Dougal’s story. The two may be mates but the the pack don’t seem to like her. She doesn’t help matters by being anti-social. To make matters worse it seems that a few members of the pack have lost faith in Dougal as there Alpha.
This story has lots of action and adventure. Well written self-contained story that’s very entertaining to read. I highly recommend this book as well as all others in the series.
Linda Levine
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He is struggling between being loyal to his pack and his mate. She wants to be with him but doesn’t feel welcomed by the pack. It gets more difficult as the pack picks sides.

I enjoyed the story. You really have two romances as the siblings are both adjusting to finding their mates. I like that the characters get to tell their own stories from their point of view.

I am voluntarily reviewing a copy I received.
Fawn Michaels
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story immensely. Sarah has a way of sucking you in and transporting you into the world of her stories. I really loved reading about a strong-willed woman who takes crap from no one, including her mate. The chemistry between Caitlyn and Dougal was everything I had hoped it to be. Especially of being of two different breeds.

Who would've thought a dog would love a cat. Great story. Looking forward to reading more!
Lisa Bing
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well written fast paced story full of action, danger and sizzling chemistry

This is another fab read for the series and I found it full of all the things that grab and hold my attention. Fated mates that have such an uphill battle to fight for the right to love each other, betrayal, suspense, violence - it's all there swirling around these interesting characters. It was a great reading ride and I really enjoyed their journey.
Linda Dossett
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tumultuous twists and turns. Had to refresh my memory with regard to the previous books, it is not necessary to read the previous stories, but it does’t hurt. I was a little disappointed at the beginig, I thought the leopard chick was an immature, self centered person, this changed as the storyprogressed. There is steam,danger, under handedness, romance. Good read.
Juanita E. Arp
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is filled with action and intrigue, the chemistry between Caitlyn and Dougal is wonderful. They are mates but Dougal's pack don't want them to mate as he is a wolf and she is a leopard, this book tells of their struggle to be together. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Denise Mcnamara
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story tells of a struggle to be mated with someone of another species. There is lies, betrayal, death threats and challenges trying to keep Caitlyn and Dougal apart. This book is aciton packed and full of adventure as this werewolf and wereleopard try to survive. I couldn't put this book down until I was finished and it's a must read.
Teresa Stirewalt
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love books that keep you on edge, chewing and biting at your fingernails, worried what is going to happen with the turn of each page. Such suspense and danger, the story pulled me in and I couldn’t flip those pages fast enough to find out what was going to happen next.
Karen Shortridge
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this read, betrayal, stubbornness, commitment, loyalty all that Caitlyn and Dougal have to struggle through. They certainly have a fight on their hands and need to keep their status in the pack as well as the peace amongst the folds.......
Glenda
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! We get to read more about Caitlyn and Dougal as well as Unna and Colin. You'll want to have read the earlier books in this series for it to make the most sense. Both couples are soooo cute!
I received an ARC of this book and am leaving my honest opinion.
Katherine Horvath
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Leopard Who Claimed A Wolf: Loved how the story was told. Characters were amazing. I liked how Caitlyn was the one that was doing the claiming. Loved the romance throughout the story! It was wonderful writing!
Vickie Raynor
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Full of action and betrayal. An epic fight that had me anticipating the outcome. A love unmatched. Book gifted to me.
Lynnette
Dec 28, 2018
Rhonda Terrell
Dec 28, 2018

• Dragon Passions
  • Fire Maidens: Ireland (Billionaires & Bodyguards, #5)
  • Holidays Bite
  • Protector Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #2)
  • Her Wild Coast Outlaw (Wild Hearts, #1)
  • Southwest Shifters: Sizzling Paranormal Romance with Werewolves, Witches, Alpha Heroes, and a Hint of Magic
  • Dragon Guardian of Land
  • Mated To The Dragon King
  • Sorta Seized By The Alien (Marauder Mates, #1)
  • Bane (The Ladyships, #2)
  • The Dragon's Human (Immortal Dragon #2)
  • Mated to the Alien Slave (Davarian Heroes #2)
  • Beloved Dragon Mate: Pisces (How to Tame Your Dragon Mate #2; Zodiac Shifters #52)
  • Mark of Eon (Eon Warriors, #5)
  • My Dragon Mate (Broken Souls 3)
  • Silver and Sage (Silver in the City #1)
  • Fire Maidens: Portugal (Billionaires & Bodyguards, #4)
  • Kinky Wolf (Alpha Wolves Want Curves, #3)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Sarah Mäkelä loves her fiction dark, magical, and passionate. She is a paranormal romance author, but she's written all over the romance spectrum with cyberpunk, sci-fi, fantasy, urban fantasy... even a sweet contemporary romance!

A life-long paranormal fan, she still sleeps with a night light. In her spare time, she reads sexy books, watches scary mo

Cry Wolf (6 books)
  • The Witch Who Cried Wolf (Cry Wolf #1)
  • Cold Moon Rising (Cry Wolf, #2)
  • The Wolf Who Played With Fire (Cry Wolf, #3)
  • Highland Moon Rising (Cry Wolf, #4)
  • The Selkie Who Loved A Wolf (Cry Wolf, #5)

News & Interviews