Start by marking “The Wolf Elite Saga - Books 1-3: A Special Forces Shifter Romance” as Want to Read:
The Wolf Elite Saga - Books 1-3: A Special Forces Shifter Romance

The Wolf Elite Saga - Books 1-3: A Special Forces Shifter Romance

It’s Not Just the Uniform: Military Alpha Hero Shifters Are Irresistible.
These shifters work hard and play hard, so get ready to read these scorching hot paranormal books featuring men who know how to claim, mate, and love a woman…
The first 3 scorching hot shifter romance books of the Wolf Elite Saga in one volume!

Inside:
Operation Wolf: Gunner
Operation Wolf: Eli
Published December 5th 2018 by One Wish Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Wolf Elite Saga - Books 1-3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wolf Elite Saga - Books 1-3

Start your review of The Wolf Elite Saga - Books 1-3: A Special Forces Shifter Romance
Janet
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary review copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving a honest review.
Operation Wolf: Gunner-- This story is very good. I liked the way Celine fought for her right to be with the one she was meant to be with. Then Gunner fought to free Celine from the bad man. Very well told and I enjoyed it very much. I believe you will also.

Operation Wolf: Eli-- Ex Mob guy goes into the military, then they drag him back in. Bad times, there is a lot happening in this story. It's a go
Raecharmed
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gunner
Gunner and his team were attack in a jungle and as a result they are turned into hybrid wolf shifters. He loses his fiancé when she sees what he is so he moves to New York for a fresh start. He meets Celine a full shifter and knows that she is the one for him.

Eli

Eli joined the military as a way to escape his past however after turning into a hybrid wolf he returns back home. He ends up working for the mob he was running from in order to protect his friend. His high school sweetheart's fath
HEATHER
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Verified ARC Reader
Stronger than the wolf within!
by sewsummore

This series revolves around the lives of three special forces soldiers who were attacked by werewolves and as a result became hybrid werewolves themselves.
Given a medical discharge from the army they strive to make a new life for themselves and the women they fall in love with. I fund this to be an emotional read with good characterization. the plots in each story were varied but in each story, the returned soldiers showed their stre
Debra Richardson
Reviewing Bk 1
Oh the excitement I felt when reading this book! It is FANTASTIC! It is fast pace, action packed and very interesting. The chemistry between Gunner and Celine is off the charts and the sex is OMG out of this world. Quite the page turner, easily read in one sitting, it will draw you in from the first page and never let go until the end. I finished the story wanting more. Looking forward to reading the other books in the series.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and a
Ife Davis
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series was quite easy to read and shared the paths to love and acceptance for three newly turned hybrid wolf shifters.
I liked how the various plots had a sense of danger while the leading ladies were no damsels. There is also synergy between Gunner, Eli and Hunter's individual love stories showing the bonds of brotherhood formed during their military days.

Sharon
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This box set has 3 wonderful shifter stories in one book. Each book is fairly short and easy to read. The stories are similar in the fact they all include hot sexy alpha shifters, but the plots are all different and each one ends with a HEA. There are some steamy parts and some funny parts, so if you like shifter books then give this set a try, you won’t be disappointed!
Tracey
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A really good shifter romance series.💞🐺💖💞

I couldn't believe how fast I devoured this book! There was so much going on and yet it was easy to follow.💖

This set is based on Gunner, Eli, and Hunter who all belonged to a military squad that was based in Bolivia when things went really south for them. Each story tells how they deal with their new life, both professional and personal. 💕💗🔥💕

Gladys
Nov 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
I liked this three book collection of military shifter romances. Each storyline grabbed me and kept me engaged. Also, even though these stories share a common theme, I felt there was enough variety in this collection to ensure you don't burn-out if you want to read straight through it. I thought that the characters were interesting and I enjoyed watching them not only find love but deal with their issues. All in all a very good collection of PNRs. This is my independent, impartial review. ...more
Tania
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone and everyone
I loved the storyline, paranormal shifter. 3 book box set. 3 individuals alpha males military hero's, they claim their mates they know how to please women. I just couldn't put the book down it was hot and steamy, alot of action. The books are worth reading.
Thank you for this opportunity to review your book it was great.

Tammy
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Three reads in one steamy collection. Gunner, Eli and Hunter all are wolf shifters and each get their own story in this fabulous collection. The stories are fast-paced with plenty of drama and steamy chemistry. The characters really draw you in and keep you hooked from beginning to end. I really liked it.
Penny Ellgass
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the shifter and military together it was a nice cohesion.
I found these stories to be funny and very hot, with a lot of acton, sacrifice, lust, love, hot sexy times and a determination to work to overcome any obstacles in their paths.
They are well worth the time.

Deb
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 stars

This was a great set of books. Each one had a wonderful story with intriguing characters. I enjoyed the drama and suspense, the hot steamy scenes and the way the author brought the storylines together. Hot alpha men and the women who they fall in love with make for a wonderful set of books.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this boxset gets so hot you may need a cold shower I absolutely could not get enough of this. I was hooked from the first page great writing job, bravo loved it and if anyone is looking some steamy wonderful reads then add this boxset to your list you will not be disappointed I was not I loved it

Megan Klose
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really like shifter stories and liked the fact that I got three of them in one set. This let me get to read several stories from the same author at once. I enjoyed the characters and look forward to reading more from this author.

BusyM3
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great series. If you are a fan of military romances, or shape shifter romances, this is an amazing combo for you. The stories were great and well written, it will keep you interested till the end. The chemistry between the characters was hot and great. I recommend this series.

Scarolet Ellis
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Wolf Elite Saga by Sedona Venez is an awesome box set that I just read. I loved reading this awsome box set cause it is about wolf shifters and I highly recommend this to everyone who loves reading about wolf shifters.

Charlotte Hope Leslie
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wolf Elite: Complete 3-Part Wolf Shifter

The 3 books were good. They were different from most shifter books because they couldn't change into a full wolf. They could only change half way, so they looked like monsters from fairy tales. They each have their own battles to fight to win their true mates. There is a lot of action and suspense thru all the books.
Stephanie
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really these books especially the hot shifters. All three of the hot shifters have all return from war and have their issues with not thinking they are worthy but there women will save them.

Gaynor Jones
Animal attraction!

One hot set of shifter romances with smoking hot alpha men and the women who bring out the animal in them! Three unique and individual stories full of chemistry, heat, lust and more! A must read!
Tanya
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Three hot, dark shifters who have a dark past. Follow each one to see if they can find the one for them. Three different situations which will have you wondering and hoping for the best in each situation

Tracy Vanderschoot
Apr 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Disappointed

I liked the 3 stories but you left out other members of the team
Is there another book coming out ? Or have I missed it ?
Jamoz23
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was ok
Read through Kindle Unlimited.
Reviewed each book separately.
I just did not see what other reviewers did in these books.
Will not remember them tomorrow.
Carol Dawn
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was ok
No go

I tried, but I could not get into this at. I couldn't connect with any of the characters and this plot line had no depth. It was not a win for me.
Kathy Terhaar
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Reading about the Wolf Elite Saga - books 1-3 were very interesting. Very entertaining, they each had adventure hero’s and heroine’s, villian’s. Great reading.
Joanne Irving
Bonnie Wilson
Nov 11, 2019
Clarissa
Sep 09, 2019

• Alien Freak (Alien Abductors #2)
  • Alien's Primal Bond (Fated Mates of Apara #1)
  • Bound (Fated Mates of the Kalixian Warriors, #4)
  • Charmed By The Alien Pirate (Mates of the Kilgari, #3)
  • Once Upon a Temptation
  • Claimed by Her Harem (The Dragon Shifters Last Hope, #2)
  • Treasured Find (Shifter World Royal Kagan, #1)
  • Saved By The Warrior Hero (Lunarian Warriors Book 3)
  • Alphas In Rut
  • Mandrake Company (The Complete Series: Books 1-7)
  • Her Dragon Daddy (Black Claw Dragons, #1)
  • Hot Shifter Summer: Limited Edition 12 Book Box Set
  • Her Dragon Hero (Black Claw Dragons, #4)
  • Fated Mate Tamed (Vostra Crime Lords #1)
  • Abducted by the Warrior Prince (Lunarian Warriors, #1)
  • Her Secret Champion (Lunarian Warriors #5)
  • Visible Panther Line (Paranormal Dating Agency, #27)
  • Bound to the Alien (Roh'ilian Warrior #2)
USA TODAY Bestselling Author Sedona Venez lives in New York City with her hot ex-military hubby--hooah--and their fur babies. She loves writing sizzling, sexy intricate stories about strong but broken characters who push limits, overcome their fears and risk it all for love.

Want a text alert when Sedona has a new release? Text "SedonaVenez" to 33222
Or if you prefer by email, Sign up for her Naugh

News & Interviews