Start by marking “Powder (The Lagotti Family, #3)” as Want to Read:
Powder (The Lagotti Family, #3)

Powder (The Lagotti Family, #3)

Owning a huge amount of money is useless if you can’t spend it. With the mob and the Feds on your tail, the last thing you need is family trouble. And there’s plenty of that in this gripping new installment in the life of the Lagotti clan.
Kindle Edition
Published November 19th 2018 by Sobriety Press

To ask other readers questions about Powder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Powder

Tanya
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She has so much money but it is pointless if she cannot spend it. She had been hiding in Canada so she decided to go to the U.S.to stay afresh. She tries to build a new drug empire but something goes wrong and now her children are in danger as they are in their hands. What will she do to get them back? Will she get them back See how she gets on

Samantha Turley
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: crime
This is a very character driven novel and I love the fact that Borstinski gave us both characters to root for and dislike.
My favorite part of this novel was the fact that along the way you don’t know what is going to come next. There were many surprises and the way that the author was able to keep the pacing just right really helps everything flow naturally.
There is a darker element to the novel that I loved. I also really enjoyed the authenticity of the crime element.
Kenneth Lingenfelter
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mary Lou takes some drug money from a crime family and disappears. A hired gun is on the job to take Mary Lou out. She changes her name and ends up in Canada. When she feels someone is closing in on her, she goes to LA. She gets comfortable and starts a new drug family. She comes home one day and her Nanny is found dead and her daughter is missing. A thrilling conclusion to this crime novel.
Jackie
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing mob story, equal to the Godfather. Once you’re part of it, there’s no running away. Intriguing.
RABT Book Tours and PR
Margaret Chadwick
marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2018
Leopold Borstinski
Dec 25, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)