Start by marking “Forever & Ever: A Collection of Stories (Faith, Love & Devotion #7)” as Want to Read:
Forever & Ever: A Collection of Stories (Faith, Love & Devotion #7)

Forever & Ever: A Collection of Stories

(Faith, Love & Devotion #7)

A Faith, Love, & Devotion Anthology

What happens after the story ends?

Join Matt, Evan, Jim, Griffin, and their friends and families for a glimpse of what happens after happily ever after. Between growing up and growing pains, weddings and retirement, changing careers and changing diapers, life is never boring. Changes, decisions, tears, and joy await as the years marc
Published December 25th 2018 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Forever & Ever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever & Ever

Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4.5 Stars***

...we do this because we love each other, and we cherish each other. For no one else but the two of them. When they met, at the bottom of that metaphorical well, the climb out built on their mutual dependence and support. They stood on each other's shoulders until fresh air and light found them again - and this moment felt like putting a flag atop Mount Everest.

This was such a great peek into the extended HEA's of my favorite family and their chosen family. I laughed and cried
Karen
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Happiness is spending the holidays with friends...
and that's what it felt like reading these stories. Even though it's been 4 years since this series wrapped up and 3 years since i read the final book it was so effortless to slip back into the lives of Evan, Matt, Jim and Griffin along with all their families and friends.

For the most part I'm not a fan of anthologies or collected stories...usually. But I will always makes an exception and happily so when it's something that leaves me smiling a
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

Wow, it’s been a very, very long time since I have read anything by Tere Michaels and an even longer time since I read about Matt and Evan and all the others. Matt and Evan were one of the very first M/M stories I read and I really think they contributed to my love of the genre very early on.

It was nice to return to them and see the growth and development in the world and their relationship. I’ll be honest, since it has been years since I read the series, it took me a while to get back into th
Alisa
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
"You okay?" Evan asked, close to Matt's ear.
Turning to face him, Matt didn't hold back the smile budding inside him. A moment that seemed a thousand years ago flashed back to him. He and Evan sitting in a seedy bar, the intense energy between them so confusing and so intoxicating he couldn't stay away. Everything in Matt's past had told him to run away from what he was feeling back then.
God, it had been complicated. Life-changing. Like everything he thought he knew got set on fire and remade.
Ezinwanyi
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Matt and Evan’s marriage was everything ❤
A great epilogue to this beloved series as everyone is all grown up now
Diverse
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dec2018-jenn
reviewed by Jenn
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have read this series since the beginning and it’s a big part of what cemented my love of this genre. Evan, Matt, and the entire Cerelli/Haight family and friends that became family are so special to me. This book that is comprised of short stories following this family through the years reads like a love letter to the fans of this series. It is filled with so much heart and love, I read this whole book with a bit of tears in my eyes.

If you haven’t rea
Barb ~rede-2-read~
The perfect end to an all-time favorite series. Tere Michaels sets the bar high with this collection of story vignettes that together take us into the future to be with Grandpa Evan and Pop Pop Matt.

I can't even find words to describe how incredibly delicious this was.

Very, very highly recommended to all who've read the series. And to those who haven't, start now with the classic, Faith & Fidelity.
Sue
I was so excited when I heard this book was coming out. For anyone that has read Tere’s Faith & Fidelity series, this is a must!!
This story revisits Evan, Matt and the kids. Griffin, Jim, Daisy and all of the characters we have seen in the series. Really best to read the previous books, if you haven’t already.
This books ties up all loose ends & transports us through milestones in the adults and their kids lives. It’s funny, it’s sentimental, it’s absolutely everything you think you wan
Mirjam
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it

This is an extended epilogue of the lives of Evan & Matt and their extensive family.

Returning to the Cerelli-Haight family was amazing and wonderful to read about the development of the children becoming adults and growing into their own lives together with their Dads and their extended family.

Part of the Faith, Love & Devotion Series that is best enjoyed when read in order:
Faith & Fidelity (Faith, Love, and Devotion #1) by Tere Michaels Love & Loyalty (Faith, Love, and Devotion Book 2) by Tere Michaels Duty & Devotion (Faith, Love, and Devotion Book 3) by Tere Michaels Cherish (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #4) by Tere Michaels Cherish & Blessed (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #4 & #5) by Tere Michaels Truth & Tenderness (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #6) by Tere Michaels Forever & Ever A Collection of Stories (Faith, Love & Devotion #7) by Tere Michaels
Cee Brown
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
.•★*) .•*)
(.★*..•`★¤Faith, Love & Devotion¤★*..*ˑ★

Heart warming, amazing and just what I needed to reminisce with one of my favorite families.

It's been almost eight years [February 18, 2011] to be exact when I discovered Tere Michaels and her ability to churn out realistic, human feelings in a book that introduced Evan, a recently widowed, straight cop, and disgraced, ousted cop Matt. It was an attraction that grew into love with all the trails and tribulations of outing, blending lives and
Kim
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The 7th and final update from the wonderful Cirelli-Haight world. Some books you read and forget and some live with you forever. This is a forever book/story. Evan and Matt were my first MM read. I have loved the updates over the years. I’m going to miss this family but they will be a re read always. Thank you Tere Michaels, for bringing this wonderful family to life.
Silvia
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A perfect ending

This is one of my fave series ever. As I reunited with Evan , Matt, their family and friends I basked in the warmth of their perfect imperfections. I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face throughout the book. My chuckles and tears of joy were a constant, I’m worn out with happiness. Is that even possible? I’m proof that it is. The final book in this series rates 5 stars for a perfect ending.
Kirstin
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

This isn't a full book, it's a lengthy collection of stories to round off the series Faith, Love & Devotion with a serious HEA and some fun memories. This is definitely NOT a stand alone title and characters and situations from all 6 books are referred to.

This collection is segmented into stories that follow up with Evan and Matt, their children, Jim and Griffin, Bennett, Daisy and the entire clan of friends, siblings, in-laws, etc. There are weddings, emergencies, babies, sickness,
Melanie
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words Review

Rating: 5 stars out of 5

For the full review, visit https://wp.me/p220KL-fFO on 1/3/19

From that review: "Luckily, Michaels decided to give all her readers a love letter. Forever & Ever: A Collection of Stories (Faith, Love & Devotion #7) by Tere Michaels is exactly that.  A collection of short stories that flow one to the other a year of several after that last book.  It shows the natural progression in the lives of these characters.  Mostly hil
UltraMeital
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Getting back to this series, after 4 (!) years away was a bit of a struggle to remember all the details and yet I surprised myself with how much I DID remember. Though I still wish I listened to the whole thing from the start before reading this one. It was SUCH a beautiful series and this book gave us the PERFECT ending. I'm usually satisfied with the general "HFN but can IMAGINE the HEA" but getting the WHOLE thing, for real, seeing them together for 10+ years was beautiful and heartfelt.

This
Jax
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, lgbtq, 5-star
Sweet and funny and everything you’d want in a wrap-up collection. I loved all of it.
Vickie
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-books, 5-star
When Tere announced this book was coming out, I did the biggest happy dance in my living room. Matt and Evan are one of my all-time favorite couples and FLD is one of my all-time favorite series. To find out we were going to get one more book to look in on this entire crew and see where their lives are now and where they end up was probably the best Christmas present I could have asked for.

And the book did not disappoint. I read the entire thing from cover to cover with the biggest grin on my fa
Erica
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
A nice wrap-up of one of my all-time favorite series, but with "A Collection of Stories" in the title, I would've expected something less linear. A few connecting words here and there, and this could've just been a novel.
Tricia
I 100% needed this conclusion to the Faith, Love, and Devotion series. Every little piece of HEA contained in this collection touched my heart, and although I know that the Height-Cerelli family is set, I'm sad to know that this is truly the end of a touching story. I saved this book to read until I knew I had time to read it in one sitting, as it deserved this attention. I'm pleased to have picked up the Faith, Love, and Devotion series over the years (8 years since I picked up Love and Loyalty ...more
Missy~
My last book of 2019. How I love Evan and Matt. It was a pleasure to catch up with them. This is one of the books that I read at the beginning of my love for the m/m genre. This is a wonderful series. So sweetly romantic and full of feels. I highly recommennd this series. This is not a stand alone though, to understand all the background events that are mentioned.
Michelle
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Every word was a gift!

Loved this series. I had read some of the chapters in various publications but having them in order with everything wrapped up was a great way to have one last visit with Matt & Evan. I love the connection between the 2 MC's but I also love the family dynamics and general craziness that comes with work, family and friends. I highly recommend this book.
Carleigh Leake
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best series!

When number 7 came out I had to go back and re-read it all from the beginning. I really loved loved loved reading about this family. So much romance and so much love. This is one of the best series I've read.
Julie
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Matt Haight will forever be one of my favorite M/M characters. Matt is a rare blend of funny, sexy, good, masculine, and he's just so dang real and authentic. This felt like a love letter to all the Faith, Love & Devotion and Matt Haight fans, so thank you, Tere Michaels.
Secretly Reading
EXPLETIVE DELETED, THE FEELS!

As a series fan, I read this immediately upon release...and then started it right over. I thought the series was perfect before this release but this release...I CAN'T EVEN, people!

Seriously, don't read this without reading the other 6 books but when you get to this one, I'll be waiting with a tissue, a tumbler of booze, and ready for our long discussion.
Carey
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The PERFECT ending to this series. *happy sigh*
Carmen
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dreamspinners, deals
4.5 rounded up

I know it seems like I wasn't much into this series, seeing as I gave mostly 3 stars to most of the books, but I actually like it a lot.

This is one of those series that feels plausible and realistic and a reader can relate to. Life has its ups and downs and I'm the first to admit that I'm not able to pick up this type of book when I'm down due to stuff precisely because of it. I also love it because of it.

As with the books in the series, there are sad moments and happy moments in
Mann
Jan 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: suddenly-pan
I liked this collection of stories as I liked most of the series.
I always was team “Keep calm and have a Matt Haight”.
This book gives glimpses of what happens into the future of the Cerelli-Haight family by blood and by choice.
I cannot deny that, as Matt started to become overly emotional about everything, I couldn’t stop myself by picturing him as Cam from Modern Family. Being a fan of the tv series, it added to the fun even if I missed a bit the sexy ex cop with a penchant for the dirty talk.
Aethena Drake
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: law-enforcement, bsv
Five stars for the whole series. This book wrapped up everything so wonderfully. Each book was a great read, but this final installment pulled the whole series together in such an elegant fashion. We get a chance to see snapshots of Matt and Evan's lives as their children grow up and gain families of their own. We also get glimpses of the lives of the supporting cast.

I laughed. I cried. I adored the end. This is life with a dash of hope and understanding.
Eliott Griffen
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, this was bittersweet. This is my favorite series and it felt like saying goodbye to family members. I fell in love with this gang years ago and loved every page of their stories. I laughed with them, cried for them and often wanted to punch them in the face. I will miss them. They will forever be in my <3 folder, safely tucked away in my Kindle. Still sad, though, But happy too, because they all got the happily ever after they very much deserved.
Lynn
Evan, Matt, Jim, Griffin and their families are the best at showing everyone how much all the hard work of being together can truly be worth all the love you deserve. This group is one of my favorite annual rereads and can't believe I just found out about this book! Of course I immediately went on Amazon so I could stay up WAY too late, but SO worth it. My heart isn't big enough for all the love that comes from ever page and story. I love these people!
Tere Michaels unofficially began her writing career at the age of four when she learned that people got paid to write stories. It seemed the most perfect and logical job in the world and after that, her path was never in question. (The romance writer part was written in the stars—she was born on Valentine’s Day.)

It took thirty-six years of “research” and “life experience” and well… life… before he

Faith, Love & Devotion (7 books)
  • Faith & Fidelity (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #1)
  • Love & Loyalty  (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #2)
  • Duty & Devotion  (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #3)
  • Cherish (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #4)
  • Cherish & Blessed (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #4 & #5)
  • Truth & Tenderness (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #6)