Start by marking “Wolff (Redemption #1)” as Want to Read:
Wolff (Redemption #1)

Wolff

(Redemption #1)

Twelve years ago, Wolff Mannheim was afraid. Afraid to admit he was gay but also in love. He broke up with his boyfriend, Gage Norton, in the most heinous of ways.
When Wolff accepts his dream job, he finds out his ex not only works there but is also his superior. Memories of the last time he saw him come rushing back and bring a deep level of shame. Now, older, wiser, and
Published December 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Wolff, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolff

Dia
3,5 stars

It's my first book by J.J. Harper and the first one in the Redemption series.

The blurb made me want to read this one. I'm not a big fan of second-chances romance stories, but I needed to read this one. It was just too tempting.

"Wolff Mannheim was afraid. Afraid to admit he was gay but also in love. He broke up with his boyfriend, Gage Norton, in the most heinous of ways."

The way Wolff chose to break up with Gage 12 years ago was really hurtful. It just broke my heart! And Gage's! Wo
Stephanie Bonsall
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! JJ Harper's writing gets better with every new book.

Wolff is exceedingly happy to be offered a new job in London but his happiness turns to trepidation when he realises that his first love Gage, who he was too ashamed to admit he loved, not only works for the same company, but will in actual fact be his superior. Twelve years ago he played a terrible prank on Gage and has not seen him since that night and has no idea of the implications of his actions. Gage cannot believe it
Sheridan
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Omg I knew Wolff and Gage would leave me wanting more!
12 years later the past comes back to rock both of them as they are reunited by their work.

12 years it has taken Gage to get over the pain, the hurt and the humiliation of events that Wolff caused.

12 years and Wolff put it out of his mind. The man he was that’s now come back to haunt him.

This story will take you on an epic ride of feelings. The hurt and anger these two both feel, you will also feel while reading!
This story is the chance of
Katie Townsend
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wolff was such a amazing story

I felt everything the anguish intensity uncertainty connection regret heart warming moments heartbreaking moments between wolff and gage that have you hooked from beginning to end and not wanting to put the book down

Wolff and gage had my full attention with everyword im so excited for the next one
Bogusia
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's about love, betrayal, forgiveness and second chances.
I liked this book but didn't love it because everything was way too rushed for me.
Tina LoveBooksDK
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, mm, mm-super-cute, 5-stars

This is my first book from Miss JJ and I could not be more pleased with the outcome.
Although there were a few times I wanted to throw my Kindle into the wall and I wanted to hate Wolff, I couldn't!
What Wolff did was so mean, but he was young and stupid, and that's why I could forgive him for it.
JJ know what it takes to pull you into the story and before you know it, it's over.
Now I have to wait impatiently for the next one in the series!
Jay
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-romance, kebb
Denial and fear are powerful emotions, and the depths someone will sink in reaction to them can be unforgivable. Or is it? Nevertheless, one’s actions have consequences! Just ask Wolff from Wolff, the first installment in JJ Harper’s Redemption series.

Wolff is one heck of a ride. You engage with every bout of emotion Gage and Wolff encounter. Hate, fear, deceit, sadness, regret, and love all combine, epically producing a journey you don’t want to miss.

Twelve years ago…

Wolff Mannheim is in love
Mari Cardenas ~ Bayou Book Junkie
3.5 Stars

Wolff is book 1 in the Redemption series and I suggest, if possible, to have Gage (book 2) already in hand, so you can read them back to back, it does make for a better experience since Gage starts immediately where Wolff ends. Also, this review contains spoilers, so you're warned.

Wolff did a very bad thing to Gage twelve years before when they were still seniors in high school, and he repressed the memories until he found out they were going to be working together in the firm that just
Kirstin
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

This was super intense and I read it in one sitting. I couldn't get enough.

Gage is in finance and just weeks away from becoming a partner at his firm. He's got it all. A great best friend and a nice place and the perfect job. As long as he doesn't think about what happened to him 12 years ago, his life is good.

Wolff can't believe he got the job at the firm he's always wanted to work for in London. In a few weeks his entire life is changing. When he pokes around at the firm's website and
Naughty Nightie
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 star read. I enjoyed this short read by JJ. Wolff did something horrendous to his friend Gage twelve years earlier. He loved Gage but was to afraid to admit to anyone including himself that he was gay. Wolff finds the job of his dreams and is horrified when doing some research on the company his superior will be Gage. Wolff reaches out to Gage through social media. Gage accepts his request but is adamant he will have nothing to do with Wolff and will just do his job properly and not let be ...more
Melanie
Feb 17, 2019 rated it liked it
A Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words Review

Rating: 3.5 stars out of 5

For the full review visit https://wp.me/p220KL-g1m on 2/18

From that review: "Redemption is a two-book series each named for one of the main characters, the first being Wolff, and the second Gage.  It's a format I've seen before and used to wonderful effect.  Normally each book is told from that character's point of view....which is why you have it titled after them.  So right off the bat I;m puzzled as to why J/J/ Harper has al
Pat
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Intense, emotional and brilliantly written.

Brilliant story of remorse and redemption, second chances and love and hope. Twelve years had passed since the humiliating incident for Gage had his world falling apart. Twelve years since Wolff had thought of what he did, having locked it away tightly. Lots of angst, soul searching and difficult conversations have Wolff and Gage reconnecting. A very emotional, intense story. What Wolff did was almost unforgivable, but with JJ's wonderful characterisat
Caroline
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by JJ Harper. I thoroughly enjoyed Wolff, it was full of angst and emotion, along with hot steamy bits. I can't wait for more of these characters and would love to hear the secondary characters stories.

Twelve years is a long time to hate someone but it's also a long time to be without that special person. Twelve years ago Wolff abused Gage's trust, shutting down their relationship in a humiliating way, now he is back in Gage's life, working for him. Can Gage get past what happ
joani
Feb 17, 2019 rated it liked it
3 1/2 stars

It was cute that they fell in love again so quickly after a painful past. It just doesn't make sense what Wolff did to Gage 12 years ago or why. And I don't understand what got into Theo. The great supportive friend just turns into an assessment out of nowhere and based on nothing?? I don't know....I will read Gage ( book 2) to see what could possibly warrant such a radical change.
Mel Allen
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I knew from the first page that this book was going to be fantastic a page turner, I was so gripped feeling every word on the page. Gage and Wolff are two sexy men that 12 years later getting a second Chance, but have a lot to get through first. Wolff Hurt Gage deeply many years ago but fate has brought them back into each other’s lives, will they take the chance on love. JJ Harper is an excellent writer who just delivers so much she always leaves you wanting more.
Denise Mcnamara
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The story of Wolff and Gage is strongly written. The authors keep you captivated on the words of these two strong willed men. They take you through the happy, the sad, the deceite, the struggle of knowing where you fit in and back to the happy. This was a wonderfully written book that captivates you and keeps you glued to the pages. I loved this book and I can't wait to read the next chapters in Wolff and Gages life.
Sal
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I’ve read from this author and I will definitely be going back for more as I absolutely adored every second of this story.
My heart broke for Gage and funnily enough for Wolff too as I read what happened in their past but the more I read the more I smiled, the more my heart filled with love and joy. Can not express just how good this story is and how much both character touched my heart.
Amy
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I liked this book and the chemistry between Gage and Wolff even when they were not on the same page. At times the timing sequences of events felt and read off and the pace was too fast for this not being a standalone read. Other than those small issues this was an enjoyable read and I would recommend for those that enjoy enemies to lovers MM reads.
Jaime Reynolds
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great read with lots of steam and second chances. This was my first book by this author and will not be my last. Wolff and Gage were intense characters with a lot of baggage. Terrible things happened and twelve years later can these wrongs be righted? This second chance romance kept me intrigued with the storyline and writing style.
Athira
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbt, awesome-saga
This is a really good book. I really enjoyed it even though it did feel a bit rushed. I love that we have dual POVs. The novel is a bit short and could have used a bit more depth. Wolff and Gage are both wonderful charactes and i really liked Banner too.The verdict is still out on Theo, Wolff's bestie.Overall I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to the next book!!
Deanna Against Censorship
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read.

Liked the story line but forgiveness came too easy. They needed to talk first. That said, I like how they mixed humor with their lust. Well written and edited. JJ Harper always gives readers a good story that is a joy to read. I look forward to reading Theo's story and Banner's. Maybe Josh's also although may be part of tone of the other two characters.
Shannon
Must just be me but I don't get all the five stars for this one. Yes, the idea was a great one but the execution, not so much. It was too short a story to solve the kind of past these two had and a couple of conversations don't just erase something like that. I liked both MCs but didn't buy their new relationship.
Julie
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, second-chances
So good second chance / enemies to lovers

I really enjoyed getting to know Gage and Wolff. Even though so much time has passed they still have such a strong bond. Banner and Theo were great best friends even if Theo was a complete jerk at times. I look forward to reading more on their love as it did finish quite suddenly.
Karen Lane
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Ive read a lot of books by this author and I’ve enjoyed them. I liked this book also, but I didn’t love it. The main reason is it feels rushed. I liked the premise, I liked the mc’s and the supporting characters as well, but... it could of been 5 stars with more depth.
Fadheelah Rahmtoola
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
A poignant read at times as Wolff finally realizes the consequences of his actions. The plot is engaging as we get to see these characters come together after years apart. They learn to reconnect, talk, forgive and reignite the spark they always had. I can’t wait for the next book.
Emma Brown
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Watching Gage and Wolff open up about their pasts, and learn about each other again was wonderful to read.
Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧
I enjoyed the story, but couldn't buy into the insta-forgiveness of such deplorable behavior.
DTM
Totally enjoyed this relatively short, complete book...Who doesn't love enemies to lovers??? Great secondary characters, sweet and sexy hot!! Looking forward to the next one...
Barbara Lampron
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

What a book. I loved Wolff. It was a good storyline with those two. Thank you for writing that story JJ.
Joscelyn Smith
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved It

Deeply complex characters and a storyline that had my heart hurting, I absolutely can not wait to read book two.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Hiding behind a quiet unassuming facade J J reads and writes hot sexy stories. Stories of men loving men as well as women loving men.
What would the neighbors think!!

As long as the men are hot alpha's and the women are strong in their own right then they have a place in J J's books.

JJ also has a kinkier side and writes under the name of AG Silver. So, make sure you look out for those books too.

Catc