Start by marking “Stay With Me, Julia (Faithful Falls #1)” as Want to Read:
Stay With Me, Julia (Faithful Falls #1)

Stay With Me, Julia

(Faithful Falls #1)

It was only three months.

Her task is simple: run her aunt’s lakeside resort and return to her life in Los Angeles.

Easy. Or maybe not.

Julia is smart, sensible, and all business, until a sexy lumberjack turns up the heat and melts away her inhibitions.

Ruggedly handsome Luke —a former Marine and divorced father instantly caught Julia’s eye…if she’d only admit it. You see,
Published February 10th 2019 by Ocean Dreams Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Stay With Me, Julia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stay With Me, Julia

Start your review of Stay With Me, Julia (Faithful Falls #1)
Andrea Nourse
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Romance isn’t my usual genre, but Elle is a phenomenal writer. She paints such vivid scenes and characters. If you love a good, solid romance novel with just a touch of family drama and a whole lot of strong characters, you’ll love Stay With Me, Julia.
Marla Machado
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Buckle up strap in and get ready because you are in for one hell of a ride with Julia and Luke. Luke is a Marine with a heart of gold wrapped in platinum, but betrayals from his past have left him jaded. Julia is tough business woman who didn't know Luke was everything she didn't know she wanted or needed in a man. When they come together in this sweet, captivating, and endearing love they will make you root for them time and time again. I loved, loved, loved everything about this book and I can ...more
Becky Baldridge
Apr 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Let me start by saying that this first book in the Faithful Falls series is very well written. I love small town romances with their quirky, fun characters and witty interactions. This one certainly has all of that, including the town gossip, the bartender, and of course, the town slut. Luke and Julia don't exactly get off on the right foot, but their chemistry is undeniable, so with some good timing and the right words, the romance gets underway. As part of a blended family, I feel like the aut ...more
Jackie Anders
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC from the publisher. This review contains my honest opinion. Stay With Me, Julia was a joy to read. It starts out introducing us to Julia, a hard-working young woman who is surprised to have any attraction at all to the groundskeeper, Luke. He’s not her usual type. He’s a rugged former Marine with a past that includes an ex and kids. Julia had always been on track for the perfect life with a simple suit and tie kind of man. Needless to say, that kind of man didn’t come close to ...more
Jamie Jack
May 25, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: p-2019, contemporary
I will admit that I was first drawn to this story because I liked the title and cover. I liked the yearning that they suggest, and so I looked forward to the story. Unfortunately, it did not meet my expectations. I had a hard time getting into the book. The characters seemed to be more caricatures of types (not real people), the beautiful, hard-driving businesswoman and the simple but wounded country man. There was definitely an imbalance in their relationship; he certainly did more of the heavy ...more
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: small-town
I really, really enjoyed this book. From the minute I met Julia and Luke, I was hooked. Their first encounter had me in stitches. The humour throughout this book was great.
Elle has weaved such a beautiful tale with these two. I especially enjoyed how we got to explore the difficulty of divorced parents and the trouble with finding love afterwards. I really felt for Julia and Luke trying to overcome the issues this can bring in a relationship. Whilst I did feel like Julia was a little unreasonabl
Donna Davis
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Julia is spending months managing aunt’s resort in the mountains of Northern Idaho. The lodge is classy and upscale, beautifully decorated, beautifully situated. She gets off on the wrong foot with Luke the resident lumberjack and grounds manager. Luke is a handsome man who steers clear of the kind of high maintenance women he thinks Julia is. But he can’t help feeling a strong attraction to Julia. How will it work out with the mountain man and the city girl? Both desire faithful love, but Julia ...more
Georgia
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stay with me, Julia by Elle Linder is the first book in her Faithful Falls series and it is a wonderful romance that offers lots of small town charm, deep emotions, humor and sweetness. This is Luke and Julia story. I liked both these characters so much. Their attraction was strong and their chemistry generated lots of sparks. The storyline was engaging and fun but offers a solid amount of drama and emotional turmoil as this couple's relationship evolves into more than they ever imagined.

I recei
Alyssa
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Elle knows how to describe scenery well. It makes me want to visit this imaginary town in Idaho, even in winter, and find some huckleberry syrup in their cute, little flower shop. She also knows how to write about love (especially the hot, steamy kind) and the challenges that come with becoming a blended family. Luke is a dream boat and Julia is fierce. Even though they are from completely different backgrounds, they end up falling hard and fast for each other. I don't want to ...more
Brenda Moser
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written small town romance with strong characters and a hot chemistry. The author does a great job building both her characters and scenes in vivid detail and pulls you in with her descriptive writing. She brings enough drama to keep things interesting. I enjoyed and would recommend this book.

Barbara
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The start of a new series called Faithful Falls I know I want to read the next book. Julia and Luke's story has its twists, turns, up, and downs, and romance. These two will have a lot to go through before they get their happy ending. I enjoyed reading this book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Elvira
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first in a series and kicks off with an amazing book with well developed characters that are engaging with enough chemistry and drama to help the storyline along. It kept me turning page after page to see how Luke and Julia manage the roller coaster ride they have to get through for their HEA.

Mary
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a beautiful small town romance that was a bit entertaining as well. I like the characters and the plot in this story. This is Luke and Julia's story. It's a nice paced story and a good start to the "Faithful Falls" story.
Kimberly
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good small town romance read. The story has a good story line, and the story is a well written read. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable read.

Elizabeth McDaniel
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Julia and Luke were so much fun to get to know. The godlike mountain man and the SoCal feisty woman. They had an arduous and complicated union from the start and weathered their obstacles fairly well. Good read.

poppy
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
If you enjoy a good small town romance then you will really enjoy Julia and Luke's story you cannot help but root for these two they are wonderful characters. This is a really sweet read and is perfect for curling up with on a lazy afternoon. A super read I would definitely recommend it.
Julia Benally
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Elle Linder let me read her book in return for a review. It was such an easy read, and a fast read. It was really clear and there were no parts that made me scratch my head. I have to say, that Luke was my favorite character, and I enjoyed reading about him the most. He was pretty hot. He and Julia got together too quickly and easily for my taste. I wished the suspense was drawn out more. I fell in love with the setting, and I could smell it, hear it and see it. Just very beautiful.
KL Cassanello
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Julia comes to Faithful Falls to run her aunt's resort for a while. Luke is an employee, and they get off on the wrong foot, both making incorrect assumptions about the other. When they finally apologize and try to move forward, they find that the other person's not so bad after all. This book is a slow burn. Luke's idea is to take things slowly and get to know each other better before they begin a physical relationship - become friends first. They have so many roadblocks to overcome, including ...more
Ashleigh
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I found this to be a superb storyline that grabs you right from the start keeping you engrossed and on edge throughout the whole book!

I was very impressed with how simply and effortlessly this author told this addicting, multi-layered story with well-developed world building and great characters.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Maryann
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If your looking for a story to capture your heart and a couple that you surely will fall in love with then this book will not disappoint. I loved Luke and Julia's sweet love story and can't wait to read the rest of the books in the Faithful Falls series.
Vinessa
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well with drama and secret insecurities will these two give this series a happy start or will their new found relationship give into stigma.

Karen Galloway
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

I voluntarily reviewed an arc of this book. I really enjoyed reading this book from Elle Linder. It’s a really well written book with a great, interesting storyline and the engaging characters have great chemistry and interaction that pulled me into their story. This is an Entertaining, Must Read Romance that I really loved reading from beginning to end
BookLover1990
Julia and Luke have your typical boy meets girl romance. This is a feel good romance and a decent read.

Javon
Marlene Ellison
Sep 24, 2020
Stacy
Aug 24, 2020
Book Bloggers of ...: Seeking ARC reviews for steamy-rugged romance 1 9 Jan 26, 2019 10:49AM

• Crashing Into Love: A Short Story
  • Your Neighborhood Bastard (The Neighborhood #2)
  • Your Neighborhood Bartender (The Neighborhood #1)
  • Baby by Mistake (Beautiful Mistakes, #2)
  • Naughty Scot (Love Without Limits, #1)
  • Grit and Grind (Dirty South, #1)
  • Riding the Pilot: A Fake Marriage Romance
  • Night Games (The Storm Inside Book 6)
  • Trade In (Odd Jobs #3)
  • Marry Me (Dating #5)
  • Sweet Tea & Second Chances (Lovebird Café, #1)
  • Heartburn
  • The Dark Redemption Box Set (#1-2)
  • The Sergeant's Roommate
  • Beyond Words (The Hutton Family, #1)
  • Her Forever Love (Horses Heal Hearts #3)
  • The Endgame Is You (Rixon Raiders, #4)
  • Bad Company
Elle lives in NW Minnesota (or the Frozen Tundra, as she likes to call it) with her family. She has lived in all four corners of the U.S., and as a native California country girl, her heart yearns for the Pacific Coast. The One That Matters is Elle's first novel.

To find out more about Elle's published books, future books, biography, and other information, visit her website and be sure to sign up f

Faithful Falls (4 books)
  • Love Me, Lauren (Faithful Falls #2)
  • Trust Me, Tiffani (Faithful Falls #3)
  • Dream With Me, Zoey (Faithful Falls #4)

News & Interviews