Start by marking “Baby It's Cold Outside” as Want to Read:
Baby It's Cold Outside

Baby It's Cold Outside

Brand new cover, same great story!

When Patrick is dumped by his long-term boyfriend right before they take their annual snowboarding vacation, he knows he needs to do something drastic to win him back. But, like, not something completely ridiculous like paying the resident snowboard instructor to pretend to be his boyfriend.

That would be insane... Wouldn't it?

A sweet and
Published December 6th 2018 by In The Dark

To ask other readers questions about Baby It's Cold Outside, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby It's Cold Outside

Start your review of Baby It's Cold Outside
DC
Feb 15, 2019 rated it liked it
I’m not sure where I am with this one. Part of me was aiming in the five star direction; the writing was very good, the story engaging and there is a lot packed into this “short” story. But part of me was also aiming in the one-star direction; Patrick was an annoying basket case and difficult to really like, and parts of the story just didn’t make sense to me. So let me see if I’ve got this right: Greg breaks up with Patrick after cheating on him and insulting him, then is annoyed when Patrick ...more
Helen
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story, oh goodness. What a ride it was. I was prepared for it, or so I thought; I was wrong. Miss pryce managed to surprise me again in the best of ways. This story was all encompassing, pulling the reader into a nuanced, perfectly written world that was so real I could feel the snow on my face.

The characters are equally flawed and endearing for that very reason. Miss Pryce has, once again, drawn me in with her premise and kept me there, unblinking, until the conclusion.
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was adorable! I really loved the way the characters were written and the way the romance between them built up throughout the story. Hey, does anyone know of a good ski resort where I can find myself a Finn?!
Pati
rated it did not like it
Dec 13, 2018
Ali
Oct 04, 2019
Kelly
Dec 18, 2019
When she’s not reading or writing steamy romantic fiction, you can find Reanna bouncing between swimming, boy scouts and book club. She’s living her very own happily ever after in the north-east of England with her husband, two (mostly) adorable boys and a collection of pets she did not ask for.

A writer of romantic fiction for fifteen years, Reanna writes strong, compelling characters who stay