Start by marking “Kaiyo the Lost Nation” as Want to Read:
Kaiyo the Lost Nation

Kaiyo the Lost Nation

Published September 25th 2018 by Christian Faith Publishing, Inc

To ask other readers questions about Kaiyo the Lost Nation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kaiyo the Lost Nation

Start your review of Kaiyo the Lost Nation
Ian Hatfield
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was 10/10, I can’t wait for the next book to be published!! Cliff is such a talented author, the storyline reminds me of like a contemporary narnia, but with bears, and a family that will capture your heart. What an awesome read-- definitely recommend!
Tina Vliet
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book kept my attention from start to finish - a true page turner I read in only two sittings. Such a wonderful world Cliff Cochran has created, with adventure, intrigue, and truly loving characters. I can't wait for the sequel, and certainly would see the movie!
Charlotte
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My friends laugh when I talk about my “tribe” AKA my group of mentors, authors, artists who I rely on for inspiration and guidance because they claim I don’t really know them. And it’s true, I haven’t met most of the people in my tribe, but it really feels like Cliff Cochran is part of my tribe. After reading his first book Kaiyo, I really held on to the message of family and loyalty and faith and it’s been with me since I finished the last page. I couldn’t put the book down! I find myself often ...more
Jane A.
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just finished this book, it took just 3 evenings to read. It's thoroughly entertaining and commanded my attention the entire time with clear imagery and a strong story line. This book is definitely one of my top 5 best reads! The natural and spiritual concepts are spot on, and I am very eager to see what the author Cliff decides to do with the next book in the series!
Amber Perry
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful read, I blew through it in 2 days -- couldn’t put it down! I read the author’s bio and he talks about how the stories were inspired by his own family. So I checked out their instagram and it was so cool!! They do fun giveaways and keep me up to date on the publish dates for the second book!
Brooke Little
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading this book and have shared it with all of my friends! Truly a beautiful story of family, courage, bears, and adventure. Cliff is a talented author who tastefully encourages readers that its okay to just pick up a book to enjoy the adventure-- and that I did! Looking forward to the next book :)
Katherine Krajec
I read fantasy because I love to escape — Kaiyo was just that escape, and the best part was I still feel lost in the world of magical bears, a place where families can rely on each other and be tight-knit and supportive. This is an ideal world where I want to live! It’s closer to nature, closer to God, closer to the possibilities of magic. Big props to the author!
Victoria Green
Kristin Gisi
Apr 13, 2019
Mike Pritchard
Aug 24, 2019

• Bloody Genius (Virgil Flowers, #12)
  • How to Win Friends and Influence People
  • Trust First: A True Story About the Power of Giving People Second Chances
  • The Forge of God (Forge of God, #1)
  • Flowers for Algernon
  • Her
  • The List
  • The Beekeeper of Aleppo
  • The Loyal Angel
  • A Little Hatred (The Age of Madness, #1)
  • The Complicated Heart: Loving Even When It Hurts