Start by marking “Christmas in Silver Springs (Silver Springs, #6)” as Want to Read:
Christmas in Silver Springs (Silver Springs, #6)

Christmas in Silver Springs

(Silver Springs #6)

Come home to Silver Springs for the holidays, where broken hearts learn to love again…together.

So much for forever. When Elle Devlin’s rock star husband ditches her on his way to the top, she takes her two daughters to her sister’s place in Silver Springs for the holidays, hoping family can heal her broken heart. But comfort comes in unexpected places when she crosses pat
Published October 29th 2019 by MIRA

To ask other readers questions about Christmas in Silver Springs, please sign up.
Jennifer They're 8 & 6, four years younger than their two cousins.

Start your review of Christmas in Silver Springs (Silver Springs, #6)
Debbie Oliphant
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this!!!!

My favorite book of the series.

Tobias was so thoughtful, yet tortured and unwilling to forgive himself for his past deeds and Harper opens her heart to him and gives him hope to believe that he is worthy of a happy life. I was left wanting more.
Michele
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars
See the full review at HarlequinJunkie

Christmas in Silver Springs was everything you could wish for in a holiday-themed story–and everything wonderful I would expect from Brenda Novak. Full of healing, redemption, triumph and love, this romance will surely warm your heart.

Since the first book I picked up by Brenda Novak, I’ve always thought she has a clear, genuine writing voice that focuses equally on the characters and emotions without losing anything in the
Bobbie
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful story by Brenda Novak. I could hardly put this books down long enough to eat, get dressed or do anything! Tobias broke my heart with all that had happened to him, but I was so glad that his family and friends rallied around him. Harper was between a rock and a hard place trying to decide what was right and wrong for her and her two girls, as well as her attraction to Tobias and dealing with her rock star ex. Silver Springs is another wonderful fictional place that I love to vis ...more
Emilie Davis
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another outstanding book in the Silver Springs series!

Silver Springs always seems to be a town of hope and redemption. Belief in the goodness of mankind is rampant here. Forgiveness for past misdeeds is usually the norm. Add a recently divorced mother with 2 kids and one ex-con and the mixture is volatile. Tobias and Harper both need healing. The story is told with humor and understanding. This is one of Brenda Novak's best books. You will enjoy the story!
Lynn
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Harper has come to Silver Springs to spend some time with her sister to heal her broken heart. Her marriage has fallen apart and she is heartbroken. How did the man whom she has known for so long turned into a cheating rock star. She has given up her life for him and their two girls trying so hard to make things work. Her divorce will be final in a few days and she has no idea what she will do with the rest of her life until one night a handsome stranger hands her a rose in the middle of the str
Sofia Lazaridou
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Christmas in Silver Springs is the sixth book in the Silver Springs series by Brenda Novak. The main characters are Tobias and Harper. While each book in the series is a stand-alone, I believe that if you read/have read Unforgettable You (book 5 in the series) before you pick this one you will have a better understanding of Tobias as a character and what drives him to act and think as he does. Harper has been divorced for less than a year and she is still trying to get used to her new life. When ...more
Perrin Larton
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Having your rock star husband ask you for a divorce is awful. Harper Devlin slaved to make ends meet while Axel was trying to get himself noticed in the wild and wooly, rock and roll world. Once he was a star, he didn't need Harper and their children. Harper is in Silver Springs to spend some time with her sister, and try to heal her heart. The divorce from her one and only will be final in a few days.

Tobias Richardson, has been spending his time in Silver Springs getting his feet un
Cheryl Sanders
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is book 6 in the Silver Springs series and it features Tobias and Harper. It does my heart good to know Tobias is getting his heart wrenching story told. He made a mistake by experimenting with drugs when he was 17. That mistake cost him the next 13 years of his life. Finally out of prison and making a fresh start Tobias sees the most breathtaking woman ever and she looks so sad. That’s the beginning of their story and it’s a rough, emotional roller coaster after that. I think even Piper re ...more
Michelle Lindo-Rice
I am a fan of Brenda Novak's books. I love how she crafts such flawed characters and make you fall in love with them. Tobias needs a second chance and though he has a supportive family, he can't forgive himself for his past action. He doesn't feel he deserves love until he meets Harper and feels a connection from first sight. Harper is a divorcee who feels she is in love with her ex-husband, who is a rock star. She is drawn to Tobias' caring nature.
The dynamics of this story wouldn't have
Tianna Croy
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As Harper has discovered, fame and fortune isn't the most important thing in life. Tobias was a simple man and didn't have much to offer, however Harper couldn't get enough of him. Since coming to Silver Springs to help get over her broken marriage, Harper hasn't even begun to move on until she met Tobias. Even though he didn't have much to offer monetarily Tobias was a wonderful, tender, caring man. He tried many times to tell Harper about his past but couldn't find the right words. When she fi ...more
Lynn Brooks
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The ultimate in feel good romance! CHRISTMAS IN SILVER SPRINGS is book six in Brenda Novak's Silver Springs series and brings us the story of Tobias, a reformed bad boy who is trying to start his life anew after surviving his prison sentence, and Harper, the soon to be ex-wife of rock royalty in a heartwarming take on a second chance at love story.

If you've been following along with this series, you will already be very familiar with Tobias and his story. It was really touching to ge
Beatrice Followill
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the best reads of 2019! This author writes the best story's of love and hope , second chances are paramount In this series. Tobias and Harper meet by chance , from the moment they do their fate is sealed. Though they are from different worlds , the chemistry cannot be tamed, in a short amount of time the love between two people grow to the point that when it comes to choices , secrets and future plans to come ,will be determined within a few weeks time, A Perfect read for the holidays.
Bin Blogs Books
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With all of Novak's Silver Springs novels, you get much more than a romance. You get a heartfelt, well-crafted story with real characters in tough but realistic situation that will touch readers on multiple levels. From traumatic pasts and difficulty navigating family dynamics, to messy but passionate love stories. I believe a reader doesn't have to actually read these books in sequence in order to enjoy all of these books but it does add a familiar coming home experience. Visiting with old frie ...more
Elsie Weihrauch
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another winner from Brenda Novak!

I love this series but I must say that Tobias is my favorite. He became such a good guy even after thirteen years in prison. I'm so happy that he found Harper. My only complaint is that I want to know more.
Robin
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to the Silver Springs series. This is Tobias's story. Harper comes to lick her wounds and spend Christmas with her Sister and her family after her Rock Star husband asked for a divorce. Meeting Tobias was not in her plans but the attraction was there... don't want to give away anything but another great installment in the series. Hoping it continues on in another book .
Sara
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing novel out of Silver Springs. I absolutely loved this book and the relationship between two men who if they’d allowed the tragic past to get in the way should never even be friends. I also love the theme of forgiveness and hope for a Christmas novel.
Marjorie
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love revisiting Silver Springs! Already having met Tobias, it was great to watch him get a chance toward finding his way to falling in love. Knowing how wonderful he has become, even after spending 13 years in prison for an accidental shooting that incapacitated Atticus for life, he has many uphill battles to face. Meeting Harper, weeks away from her final divorce from famous rock star Axel, changes his life, especially when she decides to break through her heartache by distracting herself by ...more
Vicky
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reading another book in the Silver Springs series is always a pleasure, especially at Christmas time. We met Tobias in earlier stories, and I'm pleased that he is our focus this time. He made mistakes as a teen and paid dearly for them, but has grown into a man who wants a better life, with a future and a family. Tobias pulls at the heartstrings, because of his troubled youth, and the stigma associated with prison. Seeing him have his chance at happiness is awesome. I enjoyed this visit in Silve ...more
Diane Saul
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tobias made a terrible mistake when was was 17 that resulted in him going to prison. Besides Tobias going to prison, the results of his action devastated 2 families. Now Tobias is out and trying to integrate into society. He meets an incredible woman and is torn, he thinks she is too good for him, but the attraction is impossible to resist.

I enjoyed this book. I liked the characters and their interactions. This is story about family and a sweet love story. Thank you to net galley for
Karol
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW and WOW!!! Great job Brenda on another awesome book. Keep them coming.
Ess  Kay
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars. I wanted to love this book. I was hoping that it would be like This Heart of Mine but unfortunately that was not the case. Things (important things) weren't really explained and important confrontation was just skipped (for a minute there I thought I accidentally skipped a few pages :\).
Terri Waddill
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome story

Another great Silver Springs story from Brenda Novak. I loved Tobias and Harper's story. It was a very heartfelt story.
Jane Hill
Christmas in Silver Springs

I really loved this book. I didn’t want to put it down and I am really thankful the Uriah wasn’t killed(I was afraid Carl was going to hurt him bad).
I think Haley and Tobias belong together snd I think Ax is a selfish slob❗
Laurie Conklin
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Better than Broadway! Once again, Brenda Novak has proven that she is a Master of her craft, with CHRISTMAS IN SILVER SPRINGS! Brenda reels you in with her descriptions and makes you feel as if the characters are putting on a magnificent play, right before your eyes! You'll want to turn the lights down low and put on your comfy clothes to read this one by a warm and crackling fire! Don't forget to grab a tissue or two...
Barbara
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Brenda Novak has done it again. She has written a great story of love, forgiveness and the determination to change life for the better and those whose hearts are broken find an everlasting love. You won’t be able to put it down. Such an Awesome Love Story!
Gayle
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful book by Brenda Novak. I could not put it down until I finished it. All of the things that Tobias and Harper encountered made for a great read. Thanks Brenda for another wonderful book.
charmaine White
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow

Amazing this one grabbed hold of me from the very first page and held on until the last one.I didn't want it to end.I'll be looking forward to reading your next book.
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Christmas in Silver Springs is Book 6 of the Silver Springs series by Brenda Novak. Even though there is a bit of cross over from the last story with this one, I certainly think someone could easily jump in without having read any prior stories and follow along just fine.

This was certainly not the direction I expected for Tobias so I was pleasantly surprised with the path the author took for him. Despite all Tobias has been through in his life with plenty of setbacks, he stayed on the right pat
Adele
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Looking for a Christmas getaway? Check out Silver Springs... "Christmas in Silver Springs" is a great love story that makes you believe all your Christmas wishes can come true.
Louisa
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book, such a sweet read! Lots of complications, but I enjoyed how it all worked out! I wish we'd had a longer ending, though, with how things were now with their happy ending, but that end scene was really great!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Meant to Be Yours (Happily Inc, #5)
  • Coming Home for Christmas (Haven Point, #10)
  • 2nd Strike (Schock Sisters, #2)
  • Never Tell (Detective D.D. Warren #10)
  • Bishop's Queen (Endgame Trilogy, #2)
  • Twice in a Blue Moon
  • Christmas in Harmony Harbor
  • Twist of Fate (Heartbreaker Bay, #8.5)
  • Let It Snow
  • Her Deadly Secrets (Wolfe Security, #2)
  • 1st Shock (Schock Sisters, #1)
  • I See You (Criminal Profiler, #2)
  • Life and Other Inconveniences
  • Wrapped Up in You (Heartbreaker Bay, #8)
  • The Cottage on Rose Lane
  • Emily, Gone
  • Discretion (The Dumonts, #1)
  • Christmas Angels
It was a shocking experience that jump-started Brenda Novak’s bestselling author career.

“I caught my day-care provider drugging my children with cough syrup and Tylenol to get them to sleep while I was away,” Brenda says. “It was then that I decided that I needed to do something from home.”

However, writing was the last profession she expected to undertake. In fact, Brenda s

Silver Springs (6 books)
  • Finding Our Forever (Silver Springs, #1)
  • No One But You (Silver Springs, #2)
  • Until You Loved Me (Silver Springs, #3)
  • Right Where We Belong (Silver Springs, #4)
  • Unforgettable You (Silver Springs, #5)